Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #8221
Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger

Abaranger wrote: View Post

Old meaning 90's - 80's?

Dekaranger is going to be oldest so far once they're released.
I assume that's what they meant... though going back as far as 2004 may be a good sign.... or well who knows if we'll see Abaranger or anything bellow 2000... or above Dekaranger, like Magiranger.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM   #8222
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

dragonzord91 wrote: View Post

Oh terribly sorry didnt realise i couldnt make a barely serious comment on an internet forum.
My bad

All figuarts are a wonderful sight to me
I'm sorry you thought that this was your blog.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:03 PM   #8223
dragonzord91
Power Ranger

MnemonicSyntax wrote: View Post

I'm sorry you thought that this was your blog.
Blog? Adding a comment related to the topic on a discussion forum not remotely about myself?
Dude you're a mod on a forum about power rangers, please lighten up
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:06 PM   #8224
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

Complaining about something beyond your control and that is inevitable anyway, is blog worthy and doesn't contribute to the conversation.

You aren't the first person I've said this to.

Please don't tell me how to do my job. Thanks.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #8225
GreenDragonRanger225
Power Ranger

The Akibaranger look awesome, but I think I'll have to pass. I'm just not a big fan of the helmets that look like hair, a bit too anime for my taste, but who knows my opinion may change once I actually see them in action.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 05:42 PM   #8226
SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

Judging by how fast tamashii pulled these out of their ass, I have faith that anything is possible as long as us fans keep supporting the sentai figuarts. They are relatively young as far as the line goes and have really only existed a little under a year. Tamashii obviously has interest in zyu because they are making the daizyujin in the super robot chogokin line. Much like the older kamen riders took a bit of time for bandai to get around to making, so too will the older sentai come in due time most likely as long as us fans do our part. The larger the american fanbase gets the more likely bluefin will be asking us what we want to see via polls like they already do with DBZ.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:06 PM   #8227
Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

They've likely had them planned for a bit, Toei spends a lot of time planning things out.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:07 PM   #8228
jqjedi
さあ、ショタイムだ!

32 eBay
Holy Shit. I can't wait to get these akibaranger figuarts.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:16 PM   #8229
SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

Mr. Yellow wrote: View Post

They've likely had them planned for a bit, Toei spends a lot of time planning things out.
That was kind of my point. These figures obviously took time to develop as did plans for the show. Us fans didn't know a damn thing a week ago and most people were crying that there would be no akibaranger merch a little less than a day ago. All in all I would say that its possible that anything could get made/iis being made/has already been made and we just don't know about it.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:24 PM   #8230
Taureneo
Yabba Dabba Bitch

MnemonicSyntax wrote: View Post

Just be happy they're being made, damn. For a one off like this, the possibilities were rather low to begin with.
They were? I recall when Akibaranger was first announced, the press release mentioned merchandise and the Tamashii page went up exactly the same day.

AkibaRed looks worth buying, but I wanna see what else he comes with. If he comes with just a Beetle Blaster, I'll be disappointed. Don't really want the other 2 anywhere near my shelf though.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM   #8231
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

But not specifically Figuarts. Since this is the thread for Figuarts, I figured it didn't need to be pinpointed as to what I was referring to.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:31 PM   #8232
Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

Taureneo wrote: View Post

Don't really want the other 2 anywhere near my shelf though.
Lol, why? They'll fit in great with any moe anime figures haha.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM   #8233
dracoknight92
くろきし

eBay
AkibaRed reminds me of Lost Ankh and Meteor, I might get him if he is not an exclusive.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 08:06 AM   #8234
Slowking
Power Ranger

Pre-ordered Juuzo and Super Tatoba. And I also have pre-ordered GoseiKnight, Fourze Rocket States and Birth Prototype. I wish I could pre-order Nadeshiko or at least Ankh but I can't afford them at the moment, since I need to pick up the regular release of Super ShinkenRed.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 01:01 PM   #8235
IzumoZorc
Power Ranger

I defintely want akibared, I may get the other two as well. Red reminds me of the retrospective emo ranger. Though, it is sad that we see pictures of these before we get pics of the rest of the deka rangers.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #8236
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Old February 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #8237
RangerBlack
SH Figuarts Empty Wallet

Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

image snip
Huh. I'll be honest, I'm interested in the accessories they come with. The gun that transforms from the morpher seems to be included but what about other things?
Old February 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #8238
SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

I know nothing of akibaranger but IMO these are the most badass sentai figuarts to date judging by these pictures. I can only hope that the core team expands as time goes on. Be all ye vigilant for pre-orders to lessen the raping of the wallet.
Old February 24th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #8239
MnemonicSyntax
Banned

IzumoZorc wrote: View Post

I defintely want akibared, I may get the other two as well. Red reminds me of the retrospective emo ranger. Though, it is sad that we see pictures of these before we get pics of the rest of the deka rangers.
Introspective.
Old February 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #8240
SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

The irony here is that everyone who is saying that akibared is the 'emo ranger' must have not seen about all of gokaiger except for maybe yellow with their helmets off. Needless to say sentai has been doing the hipster/emo thing for awhile. While I don't mind it at all it would be nice to see some regular joes as rangers again.
Closed Thread