RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2011, 06:50 PM   #7421
Skiks
Power Ranger

I kinda wish Gokaiyellow's boxing style was used for the others. Chrome color scratches way too easy. I just paid off my luka and ahim as well so I hope we get some reviews soon.
Old December 24th, 2011, 05:35 AM   #7422
Slowking
Power Ranger

What's different about the paint on GokaiYellow's box?

Anyway, paid for mine last night. Riderproxy should be sending it soon.

I also have GokaiPink preordered at a particular website I've never used before (but looks reliable) and at an extremely reasonable price, and GokaiSilver preordered at HLJ. And I need to hunt down a Kaoru (really thinking about getting the one chichoc has up for sale) and preordering a GoseiKnight. And these are the only sentai Figuarts I will have to pay for until April.

On the matter of KR Figuarts, I'm still not sure which to go after first. What regular releases (or even exclusives) appear to be relatively rare and quite expensive to get at the moment?
Old December 24th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #7423
redracer2004
正義と勇気の力! 新世紀の勇者! レッドレーサー!

Slowking wrote: View Post

What's different about the paint on GokaiYellow's box?

Anyway, paid for mine last night. Riderproxy should be sending it soon.

I also have GokaiPink preordered at a particular website I've never used before (but looks reliable) and at an extremely reasonable price, and GokaiSilver preordered at HLJ. And I need to hunt down a Kaoru (really thinking about getting the one chichoc has up for sale) and preordering a GoseiKnight. And these are the only sentai Figuarts I will have to pay for until April.

On the matter of KR Figuarts, I'm still not sure which to go after first. What regular releases (or even exclusives) appear to be relatively rare and quite expensive to get at the moment?
Well from what I saw from that link, Yellow's box is damn freaking thick. They decided to drop the idea of separate box Darins and included the Darins at the back of the box like how the Rekka Daizantou was put in Shinken Red.
Old December 24th, 2011, 09:54 AM   #7424
ZGMF-X20A
Quantum Burst

Slowking wrote: View Post

Did you narrow down which series you want first? Atm im actually considering getting either Kiva Emperor, or New Den-O Trilogy Ver.

And hell im still waiting on my bloody Gokai Blue and Green to come in.... >_<
Old December 24th, 2011, 10:09 AM   #7425
Slowking
Power Ranger

Well I'd consider getting a figure from pretty much any series if its price would double or so in a few months.

My W collection is relatively almost complete and I'm thinking of spending a bit more on it to get a few of the ones I do not have.

Kiva hasn't had that much released (I'm only missing Rising IXA which I'm on the search for). I'd like some of the Ryuki ones or perhaps Amazon but I'm wondering whether they will all be re-released in the future so it would be better going after a few OOO exclusives I missed (Greeed, Birth CLAWs, Tamashii and Burakawani). Collecting Den-O Imagin would be great but they are just too expensive. Same for New Den-O Vega Form and Yuuki. Thank god I have G Den-O and New Den-O.

But yeah, which do you think is more worth to buy now because it will be too expensive later? I know it will be guessing, but I'd like to see what people think first.
Old December 26th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #7426
AJYellow
Power Ranger in Training

I got some SHFiguarts for Christmas. Sadly my ShinkenPink snapped at her right hip. I'm very delicate with it as it is and she can't quite do that kneeling pose from the box. Anybody else have problems with her?
Old December 26th, 2011, 11:36 AM   #7427
ZGMF-X20A
Quantum Burst

Yea that happened mine, and i sent it back to Japan and got a replacement thanks to CS toys (whom i bought it from). Basically i did what a couple people recommended and used WD-40 and I let it sit for like a day and instantly it was able to move and not be so tight.
Old December 26th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #7428
Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

AJYellow wrote: View Post

I got some SHFiguarts for Christmas. Sadly my ShinkenPink snapped at her right hip. I'm very delicate with it as it is and she can't quite do that kneeling pose from the box. Anybody else have problems with her?
Yes, it's a common problem and QC issue. There's several ways to solve this issue.
Old December 26th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #7429
AJYellow
Power Ranger in Training

Mr. Yellow wrote: View Post

Yes, it's a common problem and QC issue. There's several ways to solve this issue.
I'm open to suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Nipu wrote: View Post

I wonder if Pink just has overly-tight joints.

I also finally managed to get the ball out of the joint. Here's the extent of the damage.

This is what happened to mine. How did you get the ball joint out?

I'm actually weighing whether to try to get another ShinkenPink (which could have the same flaws) or simply wait for Super ShinkenPink (which may be an inevitability) and buy 2 of her for the new hopefully corrected hips.

Last edited by AJYellow; December 26th, 2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old December 26th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #7430
⚡Nipu
The North Remembers

32 eBay
I used a pair of pliers to pull it out. I'm going to eventually buy another regular Pink. Not interested in the Super form.
Old December 26th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #7431
AJYellow
Power Ranger in Training

I was thinking of buying the super form JUST to get her lower body to attach to the ShinkenPink I have now. I hoping the parts are compatible.
Old December 26th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #7432
Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

They won't be unless you wish to massacre the coat as it's molded onto the body.

I guess I didn't realize yours had already snapped off, I don't know of a way to fix that one sorry. Premium Bandai doesn't offer any replacements for the their exclusives sadly. Depending on where you got it, they might get you a replacement but it would be at their loss since they can't recoup the cost of the lost figure.
Old December 26th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #7433
AJYellow
Power Ranger in Training

First off, thank you so much for all the advice. I have friends that work for Bandai USA, and hopefully they can help (although unlikely, as they are run separately).

The Super Shinken Pink's upper body I don't need. I would only require her lower torso, primarily her crotchpiece and legs, to replace my Shinken Pink's lower torso. My only gripe would be if Super Shinkenpink doesn't have hip with the hip holes/plugs for the segmented skirt pieces. Ugh I might have to buy 2 ShinkenRed females and give her crotch to pink. It may be a better solution.

I've now read some complaints about ShinkenPink and somewhat ShinkenYellow. Does Kaoru ShinkenRed female have the same issues or are her hips better?
Old December 26th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #7434
ApachePrime
Power Ranger

I'm open to suggestions. Thank you in advance.

This is what happened to mine. How did you get the ball joint out?

I'm actually weighing whether to try to get another ShinkenPink (which could have the same flaws) or simply wait for Super ShinkenPink (which may be an inevitability) and buy 2 of her for the new hopefully corrected hips.
Alernatively, you could do what modelers and warhammer people call "Pinning". You use a small drill to make holes for a small metal rod. This will add stability where Crazy/Super glue cannot. Super Glue will hold the hip together, and the pin will return the functional weight it can support.
Old December 26th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #7435
Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

I've now read some complaints about ShinkenPink and somewhat ShinkenYellow. Does Kaoru ShinkenRed female have the same issues or are her hips better?
Yellow had a couple pieces fall off like the sword holster, but no problems like Pink.

And Kaoru is devoid of any problems that I know of, and they do come apart at the waist.
Old December 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #7436
Ewwiikk
武装戦線

Yellow had a couple pieces fall off like the sword holster, but no problems like Pink.
I remember reading that a few Yellows had two left arms, like the upper section and joints on the right arm were the same mold from the left arm. I'm not sure what happened with that issue?
Old December 26th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #7437
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

The more I look at the suit the more I want the figuart.

If you love your creases you're going to love the future figuarts.
Old December 26th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #7438
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
Package looks nice. It's a shame he doesn't come with Venosnaker though.

Old December 27th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #7439
Ewwiikk
武装戦線

Here are some clearer pictures of Ankh: Complete.

The Stage-Act stand they have shown is pretty interesting. It has profiles icons of the Greeeds. Looking it over I think it reads "Happy Birthday Greeed".

Old December 27th, 2011, 06:54 AM   #7440
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

eBay

They won't be unless you wish to massacre the coat as it's molded onto the body.
It could be possible that the hips are compatible since it's very likely the coat tails will be flexible as well but the big question is will the pegs on the lower body piece match on both figures.

ApachePrime wrote: View Post

Alernatively, you could do what modelers and warhammer people call "Pinning". You use a small drill to make holes for a small metal rod. This will add stability where Crazy/Super glue cannot. Super Glue will hold the hip together, and the pin will return the functional weight it can support.
You can't install a pin into this joint. The connection point is a half circle with about a 2.5mm diameter and it's about 1mm from the center joint that flexes so I wouldn't suggest super glue.

Ryuu_Ranger wrote: View Post

I remember reading that a few Yellows had two left arms, like the upper section and joints on the right arm were the same mold from the left arm. I'm not sure what happened with that issue?
I actually contacted the person this happened to, and from the pictures, what I saw was that the elbow joint was just turned around, not that they had two actual left arms. To fix it, you'd just have to heat up the arm and twist the joint around so that it bent towards the correct side.
Closed Thread