Skiks wrote: View Post

snip
dekaranger time
le want
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM   #8442
Zeltrax541
Power Ranger

SONIC RANGER!!! wrote: View Post

Nope, Doesn't look like it, no jackets. Well looks like you actually do get your money's worth. New body molds for each series, nice. Can't wait to see how Zyuranger will turn out, eventually.
I agree, SonicRanger. Deka-Red looks pretty dang good SO, I might try to get him when he comes out. Heck, if I'm able to go to the Power Morphicon in 2013/provided the Earth sticks around for that long, I plan to get a second Deka-Red and keep him in the box and have the actor for Jack Landors sign it/Provided that the actor for Jack Landors is able to come to the event.

I also can't wait to see how Deka-Master will turn out/since he did win a poll way back, and I'm also interested on how they'll do each Ranger's power-up as a figuart like: The AbaRanger's Abare Mode/the spikes on their arms, the DekaRanger's SWAT mode, the MagiRanger's Legend Mode, the Super GekiRangers, etc.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:14 PM   #8443
SONIC RANGER!!!
all alone... til dead.

Zeltrax541 wrote: View Post

I agree, SonicRanger. Deka-Red looks pretty dang good SO, I might try to get him when he comes out. Heck, if I'm able to go to the Power Morphicon in 2013/provided the Earth sticks around for that long, I plan to get a second Deka-Red and keep him in the box and have the actor for Jack Landors sign it/Provided that the actor for Jack Landors is able to come to the event.

I also can't wait to see how Deka-Master will turn out/since he did win a poll way back, and I'm also interested on how they'll do each Ranger's power-up as a figuart like: The AbaRanger's Abare Mode/the spikes on their arms, the DekaRanger's SWAT mode, the MagiRanger's Legend Mode, the Super GekiRangers, etc.
I just thought of one, Triassic Mode "Abakiller"!?! Imagine the possibilities...!
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:22 PM   #8444
Megasentai
!!let go on!!

Your Probably be better of with Matt Austin since he played Red in OO.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:39 PM   #8445
Izzy
誰も準備ができていません!

Megasentai wrote: View Post

We need an US exclusive variant with buttered toast accessory...
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:41 PM   #8446
Megasentai
!!let go on!!

Izzy wrote: View Post

We need an US exclusive variant with buttered toast accessory...
Buttery...
Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #8447
Mr.ILT
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I'm also interested on how they'll do each Ranger's power-up as a figuart like: The AbaRanger's Abare Mode/the spikes on their arms, the DekaRanger's SWAT mode, the MagiRanger's Legend Mode, the Super GekiRangers, etc.
I think when they release Abarangers, they'd have effect parts for the Abare Mode. I'm already kinda stumped on how they'd do even normal Gekirangers, as they don't have belts.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 08:07 PM   #8448
Dragon Spirit
The Prince of all Saiyans

dang!!! Dekared looks amazing!! might be my first SHF pickup when it eventually comes out. The one i wanna see the most though is deka master..one of my all time favorite characters.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 08:25 PM   #8449
Aquaslash
Super Mega Time!

eBay
A shame these don't do well in America. I'd be all over a Samurai Mega Mode one.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 08:37 PM   #8450
Izzy
誰も準備ができていません!

I'm pretty sure they are doing alright through Bluefin since they're still coming, it's the Shinken ones that Bandai decided to try and sell at ToysR'Us that are shelf warming...
Old March 23rd, 2012, 09:17 PM   #8451
Moon
Power Ranger

I havent seen any of the Shinkenger figuarts in TRU shelf warming. All the times I went to TRU I saw about a dozen ShinkenReds and a week later they were gone. The only time I saw them shelf warming was in TRU in Times Square, most likely because of the hiked up prices.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #8452
Zeltrax541
Power Ranger

Megasentai wrote: View Post

SONIC RANGER!!! wrote: View Post

I just thought of one, Triassic Mode "Abakiller"!?! Imagine the possibilities...!
You're probably right on that, Megasentai.

That is a cool idea, Sonic-Ranger. I mainly thought of this: http://supersentaiimages.blogspot.co...abaranger.html
Scroll down until you go past a pic of Top-Galer and you'll see Abare-Killer's Abare Mode.

To be honest, I'll probably go nuts for an Abare-Killer Figuart. Quoting Mr.ILT: “I think when they release Abarangers, they'd have effect parts for the Abare Mode.”

I can see that happening. I can imagine that the AbaRangers would have some peg holes or something to attach the enlarged diamonds onto their suits/or in Abare-Killer’s case the spikes on his suit. For some reason, I can also see Abare-Killer’s shield being able to be removable so we can attach the more spiked-up shield much like Eternal’s cape and Skull’s scarf.

Last edited by Zeltrax541; March 23rd, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 10:18 PM   #8453
Izzy
誰も準備ができていません!

Moon wrote: View Post

I havent seen any of the Shinkenger figuarts in TRU shelf warming. All the times I went to TRU I saw about a dozen ShinkenReds and a week later they were gone. The only time I saw them shelf warming was in TRU in Times Square, most likely because of the hiked up prices.
Just because they move quickly in one or more spots doesn't mean they don't elsewhere. But the ones that haven't moved are apparently all people need to convince themselves and try to convince others that Figuarts have failed in the US...
Old March 23rd, 2012, 11:08 PM   #8454
dekablue25
db25 from ranger review

Moon wrote: View Post

oh TRU times square is shelf warming cause 1 they ordered too many to begin with and most of the time its only red sitting there.the TRU near me has stopped selling the figuarts after the new wave came out but the times square one will have theirs for awhile heck might even see these suckers go on sale in the commin months
Old March 24th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #8455
GaoRize
Butthurt Hurricane

Abare Mode would likely be separate arms altogether knowing Figuarts. They would never put that many peg holes in the arms, and it would be confusing to find where each spike went. SWAT Mode and AbareMax would have to be different figures entirely, just like the different Kamen Rider forms. Same with the other super modes.

Also, Gekiranger figuarts would not be difficult. It's not like you need a belt to have a waist joint >.>
Old March 24th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #8456
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Dekared looks amazing!!!! A definite pickup.
Old March 24th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #8457
Zeltrax541
Power Ranger

GaoRize wrote: View Post

Abare Mode would likely be separate arms altogether knowing Figuarts. They would never put that many peg holes in the arms, and it would be confusing to find where each spike went. SWAT Mode and AbareMax would have to be different figures entirely, just like the different Kamen Rider forms. Same with the other super modes.

Also, Gekiranger figuarts would not be difficult. It's not like you need a belt to have a waist joint >.>
Ah. I didn't think about that. AbareMax would look cool as a Figuart.
Old March 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #8458
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

King Ranger wrote: View Post

Looks so much better than the preview figure. At least this one doesn't have paint flaking off it. Can't wait.
Keep in mind this is a tiny picture of the figure shot in a studio. I'd wait for a hands on review to see what they're really like

-Joint problems?
-Paint issues
- Pieces falling off

Those are the common things I read on these boards
Old March 24th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #8459
SONIC RANGER!!!
all alone... til dead.

Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

Keep in mind this is a tiny picture of the figure shot in a studio. I'd wait for a hands on review to see what they're really like

-Joint problems?
-Paint issues
- Pieces falling off

Thru experience with Figuarts, Quality may vary...
Old March 24th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #8460
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

eBay
Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

-Joint problems?
-Paint issues
- Pieces falling off

I understand that but this isn't a preview figure shot, I'm only talking about the general overall look. The figures at Tamashii Nations were painted prototypes and you could see the colors flaking off the base white bodies on all three Dekarangers. This one looks like a production figure or at the very least a production prototype.
Closed Thread