Old August 30th, 2018, 03:54 AM #221
> saintnova
Power Ranger

saintnova
Power Ranger

since boom comics likes mmpr so much
i thought i would spit ball some new ideas for the different seasons as comics

SPD: cop stuff

mystic force: a wizard is trying to take down all other magic users in the world and its up to the mystic rangers to stop em

overdrive : the rangers have to go on a huge search for more artifacts indiana jones style
jungle fury: they go up aganist a really skilled evil guy

samurai: laurens own story of her being a bad ass
megaforce : going more in depth for every one backstory
saintnova is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:16 AM #222
> fb111a
Power Ranger

fb111a
Power Ranger

Salvy_Mic wrote: View Post

I always felt like having a team of Rangers also have to turn around and bump heads with erstwhile allies in the military was always a natural story tell. We saw a lot it in RPM, but at some point you always feel like there should be more conflict.
Not just bumping heads.

Think about the 1995 MMPR movie.

While the Rangers are getting their new powers, there's no way you would't at least see some military units take on Hornitor and Scorpitron.

Assuming Los Angeles as a stand-in for Angel Grove, there are significant military assets that would be responding within hours.

The types of fights I had in mind were more along the lines of some of the climactic ones in Revenge of the Fallen or Dark of the Moon from the Transformers franchise.
fb111a is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2018, 01:16 PM #223
> Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Power rangers nitro force.

Last edited by Sevenlima; September 27th, 2018 at 01:53 PM.
Sevenlima is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2018, 06:50 PM #224
> Topgaler
occasionally exists

Topgaler
occasionally exists

I wrote a Fushigi Yuugi fanfic where each chapter was named after an episode of PR.

That's about all of my contributions to PR fandom tho.
Topgaler is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2018, 05:31 AM #225
> WhiteQuantumRanger
Power Ranger

WhiteQuantumRanger
Power Ranger

Yet unnamed team, but here goes nothing, its a sentai series:

5 (later 7) rangers who use the power of cards (ala Goseiger). However, unlike Goseiger they are not angels, in fact they don't know who or what they are, just that they have these cellphone/card readers and are tasked with saving the world. As time goes on, their pasts unravel, revealing that they are the "Children of Prophecy" a group who is destined to save the world. They later find out that they are all dead, having been resurrected by their mentor, an angel who's been tasked with watching over them, but won't tell them anything about how or when they will be able to go back to their lives.

As the battles end, the rangers are supposed to cross over into the afterlife, but their two human friends (the 6th rangers) make a wish for them to be able to stay, and, since the prophecy has been fulfilled, the angel decides now is as good a chance as any to grant their wish.

Some running gags in the series:
-The way the visor forms is the symbol in the display window on the outside of their cellphone changers is projected outwards, then it grows and flies back onto the helmet. The gag here is that it hurts.
-One or more rangers losing their transformation card, could be possible running gag for comedic relief ranger.
-6th rangers constantly being late to battles. The plan with them into do siblings like the Sutou's, but in this case with an age gap of about 5 years, so one is still in high school and the other is in college. Can't exactly just run out of class.
-The "lost changer" gag is going be a regular for one of the females.
WhiteQuantumRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2018, 02:31 AM #226
> GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

GrayestOdin
Power Ranger

Okay, I've just nabbed Maskman and removed the subs from GUIS to have the Stand Alone Bunny Hat Raws. What I am thinking about the suits is if they can be used in the "SPD Universe." These five pictured below are the "SPD MASKMEN."

The "SPD MASKMEN" are a group of hunters who are the underdogs of the story. They aspire to become "S-Rank B-Squad" but they are just "B-Rank B-Squad." The colors and ranking are Red 1, Black 2, Blue 3, Yellow 4 and Pink 5.

Watch them get supercharged when they eat "Energizer Bonus Items" which are their code for "Fruits and Vegetables." The state they enter when eating those items will be dubbed "SUPER MASKMEN." (Yes, the inspiration for the name "SUPER MASKMEN" is of course "Super Mario" only it's like Pac-Man eating a Power Cookie or Sonic The Hedgehog getting Speed Sneakers and Invincibility for the boosted performance without the need for Chaos Emeralds.)

However, "Poison Bonuses" will cause bad things to happen to them. "Poison Bonuses" includes stuff like Sugary drinks, junk food, fast food, "calorie bombs," "sugar spikes," "Unhappy meals" and a myriad of the bodies' health nightmare will make them weaker than a limp noodle. They are weakened, they have to get their reserved "Bonus Items" but it will take Herculean strength in their weakened state. (Well their weakened state make it look like they are outright wimps but they will recover with their bonus items. "Poison Bonuses" named after "Poison Mushrooms" from "Super Mario Bros. 2 Japan: The Lost Levels" which harms Mario when collected.)

The enemy will have stuff like "False Bonuses" which looks like the Bonus Items but in actuality will make them really sick (See Above for the effects of these False Bonuses.)

I will edit this post as I figure the world out more.
GrayestOdin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2018, 07:58 PM #227
> Manhunter
Power Ranger

Manhunter
Power Ranger

So..this is kind of my first entry into RangerBoard, but I kind of came here to chat amongst fangs and share my ideas!

Anyways, I'll start at the beginning of this story:

POWER RANGERS: NOVA

The story starts in Brighton Heights, sister town to Stone Canyon. An alien touches down on Earth, revealed to be one of the ancient protomen, who has come seeking heroes for a desperate cause.

Turns out that this alien is being hunted by a group of space pirates, who have come seeking the Earth's Crown Jewel. Our alien warrior is Don Garde, looking to recruit a group of teenagers with attitude.

The characters go as such:

Red Wolf Ranger: Dillon Pierce

The Red Wolf Ranger, who controls the Red wolf novazord. He's a little nerdy, unlucky, and somewhat controlling. Dillon controls the Red Wolf Gauntlets.

Blue Whale Ranger: Misty Hammond

The Blue Whale Ranger, who controls the blue whale novazord. Misty's a little bit of a hot-head, who's determined to do right. Misty controls the Blue Whale hammer.

Yellow Falcon Ranger: Clark Maxwell

The Yellow Falcon Ranger, who controls the yellow falcon novazord. He's a daredevil and adrenaline junky, who won't back down. Aside from being a little impulsive, Clark controls the Yellow Falcon bow.

Black Bear Ranger: Howard Maxwell

The Black Bear Ranger, who controls the black bear novazord. He's kind of a pun hurler, who avoids trouble. Howard wields the bear claw weapon.

Pink Shark Ranger: Rena Fairchild

The Pink Shark Ranger, who controls the pink shark novazord. Rena is a little enigmatic, who happens to be the most cool-headed and mature of the group. Rena wields the Pink Shark Fins.

Gray Manticore Ranger: Zoren

Zoren controls the gray mantizord, which becomes the Nova Gigazord

Last edited by Manhunter; November 6th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Manhunter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2018, 01:57 AM #228
> ⚡ShadowRanger

ShadowRanger

Edit your post and remove colours.
ShadowRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2018, 01:07 PM #229
> Manhunter
Power Ranger

Manhunter
Power Ranger

ShadowRanger wrote: View Post

Edit your post and remove colours.
Hard to read? I get what you mean.
Manhunter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2018, 01:13 AM #230
> saintnova
Power Ranger

saintnova
Power Ranger

soda cowboyssss

cowboy sentai popenger
5 cowboys on a on earth have to use the power of magical soda pop bottles to save the WORLD
Fumihiro - popenger red a stern red , is always cool and keeps his team in check
catchphrase- are you feeling lucky

Renzo - popenger orange flamboyant and selfish . he always manages to find a way to steal something by distracting someone

Ven - popenger blue jokester and the heart . makes the team laugh all the time and liftthe mood when things are down he gets along well with Renzo

Iara - popenger pink - the brain and stubborn - the smartest member of the team and always brags about her inventions and gadgets

Kaasa- popenger yellow - the gentle giant - she is the strongest one physically and manages to keep cool just like Fumiharo

Puyumi - popenger green - hot headed - she is always eager to jump into battle even with out a plan

Sabu- popenger PURPLE - the loner - prefers not to be on the team even tho the make him change his mind

weapons
the soda popper they use this to henshin they load the soda can in the blaster like a gun clip for ammo
the beverager green and black use this henshin the device it is based off the derringer gun

Mecha

RED -APPLE STALLION - FORMS LEFT arm
ORANGE- citrus frog - forms right leg
BLUE - BLUEBERRY jack rabbit - forms left leg
PINK- strawberry Crissal thrasher -forms right arm
YELLOW- BANANA BULL -FORMS TORSO AND HEAD
main combiner for first five POPJUICA ( SAID LIKE POP JUICER )

GREEN - LIME crocodile - legs and hips
purple- grape snake -torso head arms
they form FIZZhypa (fizz hyper)
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:42 AM #231
> Utomowatch
Power Ranger

Utomowatch
Power Ranger

what i did is rewriting 3 seasons of mmpr into three different show in a style of arrow-verse, a three show that have concurrent narrative to each other. but i based it's narrative similarly to stranger things element as i made the first season set in 1990 not 93', because i like my story began at the earliest 90's timeline so i can make a jump if i wanted to continued the series into, idk, Eltarian Wars trilogy maybe.

MMPR> Based on Original MMPR, a bit of boom studios characters sans drakon and 69', Zyuranger for the monsters approach, KOTOR type lore for their relationship with zordon, MCU movies tone and Buffy.

MMTR> Based on Stone Canyons (Rocky, Adam, Aisha), Kat, Richard, David, Dairanger for weapons and villains and zedd as the big bad, Avatar to deal with powers and philosophy, Defenders for aesthetic, Riverdale as the ongoing mystery element.

MMAR> Complete revamp on aquitars as i make them into different races of alien that inhabit Aquitar, similar to Elder Scroll's Tamriel, but they have a very diverse tech, from beyond the badlands level, to Firefly level tech, i think i also adding Kakuranger for their mech system but also adding Sonny Chiba's Shogun for further references, add jetman for the sixth ranger i think.
Utomowatch is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old November 26th, 2018, 10:14 AM #232
> saintnova
Power Ranger

saintnova
Power Ranger

Utomowatch wrote: View Post

what i did is rewriting 3 seasons of mmpr into three different show in a style of arrow-verse, a three show that have concurrent narrative to each other. but i based it's narrative similarly to stranger things element as i made the first season set in 1990 not 93', because i like my story began at the earliest 90's timeline so i can make a jump if i wanted to continued the series into, idk, Eltarian Wars trilogy maybe.

MMPR> Based on Original MMPR, a bit of boom studios characters sans drakon and 69', Zyuranger for the monsters approach, KOTOR type lore for their relationship with zordon, MCU movies tone and Buffy.

MMTR> Based on Stone Canyons (Rocky, Adam, Aisha), Kat, Richard, David, Dairanger for weapons and villains and zedd as the big bad, Avatar to deal with powers and philosophy, Defenders for aesthetic, Riverdale as the ongoing mystery element.

MMAR> Complete revamp on aquitars as i make them into different races of alien that inhabit Aquitar, similar to Elder Scroll's Tamriel, but they have a very diverse tech, from beyond the badlands level, to Firefly level tech, i think i also adding Kakuranger for their mech system but also adding Sonny Chiba's Shogun for further references, add jetman for the sixth ranger i think.
oh yeah i like it
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old November 29th, 2018, 02:34 PM #233
> Salvy_Mic
Power Ranger

Salvy_Mic
Power Ranger

Utomowatch wrote: View Post

This.....intrigues me very much. Just please remind me who Richard and David are, I really don't quite remember them. Would love to read how you intertwine all of this, especially about a team that presumably has Adam, Rocky, and Aisha being able to really define themselves from the get go as Rangers in their own right instead of being saddled with replacement stigma.
Salvy_Mic is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2018, 07:31 AM #234
> Utomowatch
Power Ranger

Utomowatch
Power Ranger

Salvy_Mic wrote: View Post

This.....intrigues me very much. Just please remind me who Richard and David are, I really don't quite remember them. Would love to read how you intertwine all of this, especially about a team that presumably has Adam, Rocky, and Aisha being able to really define themselves from the get go as Rangers in their own right instead of being saddled with replacement stigma.
Richard is based on Richie the minor character that was Trini's love interest, played by Maurice Mendoza. He will be the Blue Ranger (based on Tenma Ranger)

David is based on David Truehart. He will be the White ranger, however i also wanted to make an chapter for Tommy as a white ranger for MMPR movie adaptation that set between The final battle on Angel Grove (Tentatively "Battle of Angel Grove") that serve as crossover season finale for 3 shows and Zeo, that i plot as the first show to open the Eltarian Wars saga.

So here's the thing, i plot MMPR in Angel Grove, and MMTR on Stone Canyon, so it's already make a first difference as they were protector of own city though MMPR came first in 1990 then MMTR gain their power in late 1991/early 1992.

secondly, I made those three teams had a different dynamic, MMPR Team is basically a Teamwork of a group with a leader that needs capability to understand what his team needs to gel them, MMTR team is a team that already had a basics to fight the bad guys they have to fight prior their power were given, but they don't need a singular leader because they already have an understanding that all they have a job that needs to be done by working together as equal, so they can be lead by any members concurrently by democratic way or maybe on the go, now MMAR, they are band of Rebels that wanted to ousted evil invader by any means necessary, but they need a leader to remind them how to do it right without costing any innocent, now gradually they'll learn to wield their powers by understanding the true purpose of a freedom.

now , i planned to intertwined them by their mentors, who work together 10000 years ago, fighting Master Ville's United Alliance of Evil.(I'm trying to working on Dark Specter too, but not as a true evil, but as second incoming, kinda like Grindewald to Voldemort Transition)

Last edited by Utomowatch; December 6th, 2018 at 08:36 AM.
Utomowatch is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2018, 07:18 AM #235
> saintnova
Power Ranger

saintnova
Power Ranger

toy sentai omaocha-go (toy in japanese or whatever )

red- Tento - shy and keeps to his self and a mild collector of toys

blue - Naoji - full of himself and is a know it all when it comes to toys

orange -Watara -daughter of the biggest toy company toy galaxy and doesnt want any thing to do with the business but knows she has to save the world

white - Mikio - the jokester who isnt really good at fighting

pink- Yurina- the klutz she works at toy galaxy as a cashier shes been working there for a while

yellow - PRESENTINA -she is a rare collectors toy who gets turned into a monster but becomes human and a ranger

gold and silver - Bunji(GOLD)and Junji(SILVER ) - Twin bothers who become rangers Bunji is more flamboyant , while JUNJI is more calm and cool

henshin device
price tag scanner - the ranger use a price tag gun to scan the bar code on the toys to transform
scan wand - it does the same but it can turn into a sword

MECHA
TOY BOX GREAT

RED - MUSCLEY ACTION FIGURE- FORMS LEFT ARM
BLUE -RC SPORTS CAR - FORMS CHEST
ORANGE- WARRIOR PRINCESS-FORMS RIGHT ARM WITH SWORD
WHITE- TOY TRAIN - FORMS LEFT LEG
PINK FURBY - RIGHT LEG

SUPERB SPACE SCOUTER(designed as a toy set)
yellow - turns into her figure the rest form armor around her like dairangers mech
her ship; chest and shoulder plates
her blasters; arms
rover: LEGS

EXTINCT fossil dyanmic
when they form the mecha gold and and silvers dinosaurs head faces right and left . they can change modes during a fight the head goes on the chest
the modes are
standard mode
saw mode
blast mode
gold - carnosaurus - blast mode
silver-spinosaurus- saw mode