Home Menu

Menu

Old February 12th, 2019, 01:01 AM #1
> AkaGreenPrimo
Lava and War

AkaGreenPrimo
Lava and War

Indonesia's Satria Series - Introducing Satria Naga Kai!

From the makers of Satria Garuda BIMA and BIMA-X comes the long-awaited third installment in the franchise, Satria Naga Kai!

I loved BIMA, the producers put in a lot of work for an unproven formula and it obviously paid off, so I'm unbelievably glad the show is finally continuing.

But it's extremely hard to find any information on the season. One source says it started last month, another says it starts later this month, and there's an odd possibility that there will be 13 episodes lasting 2 hours each... It's a kids' show, I'll believe that when I see it.
AkaGreenPrimo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:09 AM #2
> RossoEagle
Power Ranger

RossoEagle
Power Ranger

Thanks for making this thread.

I can provide some info but I'm not some insider or anything, lol
It's just because I'm an Indonesian.

Satria Naga Kai (Dragon Knight Kai) is still not airing until now. The character was debuted at the after credits of Satria Heroes movie (movie version of Satria Garuda Bima-X) in 2017 but only refered by fans as "Satria Naga/Dragon Knight" back then.
At the Popcon Asia 2018 event last year, the complete name "Satria Naga Kai" revealed.

About the episodes, they indeed said it will be 13 episodes but probably as the "first season" of Kai, they might make the continuation.
The 2 hours for each episodes is a mistranslation, probably because some reports didn't actually hear it directly from the Popcon Asia 2018. It's still going to be a 30 minutes weekly show.

They still not do an actual press conference yet. The name reveal at Popcon only show Kai suit, the creator Reino Barack, and the director. We still don't know who are the actors although there are rumors about the cast like the heroine is still from JKT48 (AKB48's Indonesian branch) again.
RossoEagle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old February 13th, 2019, 10:05 PM #3
> AkaGreenPrimo
Lava and War

AkaGreenPrimo
Lava and War

RossoEagle wrote: View Post

Satria Naga Kai (Dragon Knight Kai) is still not airing until now.

About the episodes, they indeed said it will be 13 episodes but probably as the "first season" of Kai, they might make the continuation.
The 2 hours for each episodes is a mistranslation, probably because some reports didn't actually hear it directly from the Popcon Asia 2018. It's still going to be a 30 minutes weekly show.
Thank you so much for the clarification.
AkaGreenPrimo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
azazel, bima, black priest, helios, iron mask, kai, kou, rasputin, teranis, torga