Home Menu

Menu

Old October 19th, 2018, 11:10 AM #741
> hasbro_primo
"One day I shall return."

hasbro_primo
"One day I shall return."

Agent Z wrote: View Post

Look Veronica, I understand showing support for your girlfriend.
Veronica has a girlfriend?!

But maybe there are better ways to do it other than forcing someone to not run for class president. As callous as she may have put it, Cheryl was right that she'd have better use for the class presidency than Archie does right now. Unless Veronica gains the ability to literally freeze time in place, there is no way she can keep everything the exact same as it was when Archie left. Nor should she try.
It's called scrambling. She's distracting herself to maintain sanity.

And it's a good spin to retain the selfish edge of comic Veronica.
hasbro_primo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2018, 02:49 PM #742
> Agent Z
Power Ranger

Agent Z
Power Ranger

hasbro_primo wrote: View Post

Veronica has a girlfriend?!
Stupid typos.

It's called scrambling. She's distracting herself to maintain sanity.

And it's a good spin to retain the selfish edge of comic Veronica.
The show doesn't seem to realize it's selfish though.
Agent Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2018, 05:33 PM #743
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

It's ONLY all the parents of all the main characters, with this big sin that's existed for decades and was never once brought up while the Black Hood was killing sinners... It just reeks of trying to be important instead of organically becoming important.
I mean really, why are you so surprised that it includes the main adults of the show instead of just some random ones? We've known from the start that these people grew up together, know each other, and have history. This isn't that surprising.

It's also not surprising that this secret didn't come out last season. Hal doesn't know everything. Sure he was targeting sinners, but they were also mostly teenagers anyways. And yeah, they made it clear that whatever this secret is, they haven't spoken about it till now. So there likely isn't much of a trail to follow. So yeah, not surprising.

Agent Z wrote: View Post

Look Veronica, I understand showing support for your byfriend. But maybe there are better ways to do it other than forcing someone to not run for class president. As callous as she may have put it, Cheryl was right that she'd have better use for the class presidency than Archie does right now. Unless Veronica gains the ability to literally freeze time in place, there is no way she can keep everything the exact same as it was when Archie left. Nor should she try.

Also, I really doubt a bunch of high school cheer leaders showing up at a juvie football game would have been accepted, corrupt warden or no.

And have Veronica and Hermoine forgotten that Hiram is on parole? If they want him out of their lives, call up his parole officer.
I mean, as it's been said, Ronnie is really worked up over this whole debacle. It's not surprising she'd want to try and cling to some kind of normalcy. It's a way of coping. If she can secure the SB presidency for Archie, it's kind of like believing this will all be okay. She's clinging to what she can, as primo said, keeping her sanity. Sure, she was being selfish but it really didn't last. She had one catty moment at Pop's then turned around and made a deal with Cheryl for the cheerleading. She also made it clear she realized her trying to clutch the presidency was futile. So it wasn't that huge of a thing.

I mean this is a TV show, plenty of things happen that wouldn't really happen in real life. Hell, most TV show school life really doesn't happen. But the cheerleading was still a fun little moment regardless. Not to mention the Warden didn't care they were doing that cause he already had his plan. Hell, it probably helped him cause the boys did get all fired up when the Vixens walked up. In a normal juvie situation with a normal, non-evil warden, sure I highly doubt they'd be able to just cheer outside the fence. Or at least they'd be stopped quickly no doubt. But for this, nah it was normal and amusing.

Is Hiram still on probation? Honestly even if he is, it's Hiram. One, we've never seen or heard mention of a parole officer. And if there is one, it wouldn't be hard for him to get the guy paid off or something. Plus, it also depends on even if Hermione has solid evidence. Remember she's been in charge of much of this stuff too. And Hiram's gone to great lengths to keep his appearance clean. And Archie is discredited, so even if Hermione and Ronnie went to the cops, without real proof it's just their word vs his. And he knows how to sway people legit or otherwise(usually otherwise).

Last edited by Alitain; October 19th, 2018 at 05:33 PM.
Alitain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:58 AM #744
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

In the battle of CW characters incarcerated, Archie is beating Oliver Queen by a mile.
The Longest Yard literally cheered on by his girlfriend followed by a riot where he took out three guards, and now he's the warden's marquee fighter in an underground ring? This is madness and I love it.

Where did they find Mad Dog? Dude was chiseled from marble.

The Gargoyle King shit is still lame, though.
Apparently every parent of every main character were suddenly buddies back in high school and did whatever to unleash the kind of poison that turns your lips blue and give you seizures make you leap to your death... ugh. Any way this ends is hackneyed garbage.
Im in a similar boat to you

mad dog is super jacked and i was like woah. And the fact Archie is now gonna get pimped out to fight and win respect, dominance and money (for the warden) is a nice turn of events.

Also not a direct fan of the start to this gargoyle king malarky, but soon see how it plays out. The parents all being apart of a past secret seems a little forced and a rehash of something else im not quite putting my finger on, but guess it will eventually tie into the episode where the kids play the parents in the past
toejammer is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM #745
> NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

toejammer wrote: View Post

Im in a similar boat to you

mad dog is super jacked and i was like woah. And the fact Archie is now gonna get pimped out to fight and win respect, dominance and money (for the warden) is a nice turn of events.

Also not a direct fan of the start to this gargoyle king malarky, but soon see how it plays out. The parents all being apart of a past secret seems a little forced and a rehash of something else im not quite putting my finger on, but guess it will eventually tie into the episode where the kids play the parents in the past

I couldn't stop thinking of IT when watching that scene.
NightMere10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote