Home Menu

Menu

Old May 20th, 2019, 01:28 PM #1161
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

I would love if we got another power up like shishi red Orion and Zyuoh Whale. We already have a bunch of armors, I think something like that would be more fitting. That’d basically be getting a new ranger without a new character too(and could still have a master). It would be cool if they had a power up like that any of the rangers could use though. Of course Koh would primarily but having that option available would be something.
tavionjackson is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 01:56 PM #1162
> bearytrek
Power Ranger

bearytrek
Power Ranger

one of the things I'm not keen on this season are the powered-up soul armors all looking way too similar to each other...

Kyoryuger did the 'different-powers-granted' with the batteries and the gun activating the powers...kept it simple...

While its nice they went to the trouble of making a unique sleeve for each different power I'd be hard-pressed to be able to tell at a glance which is which unless I committed them to memory...
bearytrek is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 02:13 PM #1163
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

They all have a different colors with a face of a dinosaur representing it’s powers. The sound the Ryusoul Ken do also make it easy to tell wich armors they’re using.

I would love to see a team power-up again, but doubt it will happen. At least the others can use the regular armors.

Not sure if it will work for the Kyo Ryu Soul. The preview make it sound like Koh is the only one who can use it. It would be cool to see the others training to use it, though. But i expect the usual "Wait, they got their ass kicked in at least 10 episodes and they waited until the Red used his power-up but now they realize they can use it too when the show is mostly over "XD

A full armor would make sense for a knight Sentai. Regular Ryu Souls gives an arm, Kyo Ryu Souls a Chest armor, so whatever is used for the final power-up should give new pieces for the arms, legs, chest and helmet.
AdamPark62 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 02:33 PM #1164
> The No More Hero
Power Ranger

The No More Hero
Power Ranger

If there's a sea tribe, I wonder if Ryusoulger will have a sky tribe? Either as a 7th ranger (ala Kyoryuger or Kyuranger) or a reveal that Koh is from that tribe and gets a new form from it.
The No More Hero is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 02:37 PM #1165
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

If they do have a final armor, I would like for it to be similar to Geiz revive with two forms and if there’s a mecha along with it, it can swap heads based on the mode.
Old May 20th, 2019, 02:43 PM #1166
> tremor3258
Power Ranger

tremor3258
Power Ranger

Dukemon wrote: View Post

Ryusoulger only has about 3 sounds left that would be pertaining to mecha. We're very likely to get them.
Always possible to throw in something as a new role-play device tied to a new mecha, I feel like we're still a little low on items there yet.
tremor3258 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 02:44 PM #1167
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

The Final Form for Koh I hope we get something like ShiShi Red Orion or Zyuoh Whale !! Something similar like the Carnival Mode, but i thinkk they really could push more for a Final Armor could works better because of the Knight theme
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 03:37 PM #1168
> SuperSempai
Power Ranger

SuperSempai
Power Ranger

As far as the elements go, I think it would be cool for Golds henshin sequence to include water.
SuperSempai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 04:39 PM #1169
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

We saw Asuna breaking something in an episode, and she wasn't really mad, so i don't think it have anything to do with that.
She almost dropped Mori until Wizeru pissed her off, so it has to do with her emotions to some regard. (Likewise, any other time she used her strength, someone aggravated her, like Koh referring to it as Brute Strength)

Fossils tend to be rather fragile, I don't think it had to do with her brute strength that it broke, she was just being careless with how she was handling it.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 05:42 PM #1170
> stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay

Dukemon wrote: View Post

There's been no rumors of any kind about Quarter 4. Guesses based on leaked sounds have shown up, but no rumors per se.

No clue. With all the mentioning of flying he's done; I could see it being a Pterasaur of some kind.
Is it possible he will get armor that covers the rest of his suit and possibly his helmet
stingerstrike77 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 07:13 PM #1171
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles

timegold
Destroyer of Particles

Oh dear. It's somewhat troubling when the team ignores the one member who happens to be female, especially when she happens to have a hunch that happens to be right.

Weird that only Tyramigo can be Asuna's amigo in this situation when he's not even her partner, also highlighting a missed opportunity to make the other Kishiryu voiced so they can act as partners in cases like these (something that would've been delivered in Go-Onger or Abaranger). If the whole point of it was to make her connect with the victim-of-the-week and his sense of isolation, it's an odd way of going about it.

On the plus side, the boxing motif was neatly implemented, and Asuna's clumsy effectiveness was an amusing trait.
timegold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 03:31 AM #1172
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

For Koh will be so cool if the Final Power-up be kind a completed Armor but similar with Red Shishi Orion since is the best power-up in Sentai Franchise, unless we get some kind of Battlefire Armor like in Time Force ! A Completed Armor for embolied the Knight theme will be perfect for Koh, or even better Tyramigo becames the Armor to him that could be almost similar to the Gabutyra too.

The Tyramigo be amigo to Asuna was a funny moment, honest I wish they had more scenes with Tyamigo, because is a much interesthing concept, because the concept parther similar like Go-Onger and Abaranger were really well done, but if they used more like Go-Busters did was way better.

If we think in Knight themes well we can imagine a lot of concept for Koh Final Armor, well like we get in somoe Digimon seasons
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:03 AM #1173
> Platinumranger22
Power Ranger

Platinumranger22
Power Ranger

i havent had a chance to sit down and watch Ryusoulger yet but im hearing good things about it and i love the costumes. in my opion this looks like some of sentais best designs
Platinumranger22 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 11:37 AM #1174
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ That for sore believed. The Mechas suits, Rangers suits everything is really cool, and the Knight theme for the DInos works well because i think with the Megazords everytime i saw the Megazord reminds much a Knight
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:05 PM #1175
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Movie characters
https://twitter.com/ryusoulger_toei/...501090305?s=21
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:17 PM #1176
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

The title of the movie is "Time Slip! Dinosaur Panic", it looks like. So prepare for time travel shenanigans.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:27 PM #1177
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles

timegold
Destroyer of Particles

GreenNinja wrote: View Post

The title of the movie is "Time Slip! Dinosaur Panic", it looks like. So prepare for time travel shenanigans.
Well, that didn't work out the last couple of times we saw those things together. Hopefully this takes a cue and doesn't either cause or prevent an extinction.

Take a tip from Nogami Ryotaro, please?
timegold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:31 PM #1178
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

More info
https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/332400

Apparently the girl is Koh’s ancestor and the ryusoulger end up in the past before the meteor hit earth.

Last edited by tavionjackson; May 21st, 2019 at 09:50 PM.
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:41 PM #1179
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK

AkaGreen
JusticeForK

GreenNinja wrote: View Post

I thought we learned our lesson the last time a dinosaur team with this color lineup started time travelling...
AkaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:43 PM #1180
> Riderdimension
The only one

Riderdimension
The only one

the new characters for the movie are from the Ryusoul tribe of 65 million years ago, wonder if we'll see how the kishiryu are made. Interesting that Yuno has a piece of Ryusouljin around her neck
Riderdimension is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote