Home Menu

Menu

Old May 19th, 2019, 08:08 AM #541
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Speaking of Tyreke Evans seems like he and OJ Mayo got their drugs from the same supplier, I kid but thatís embarrassing to be associated with a sports ban.

Not much to say about the Warriors comeback. Pretty much the same rehash of game 2, only difference was it was in Portland. Draymond Green was great as he has been all playoffs and that chase down block from Klay Thompson was epic, especially coming from him. The Warriors just look like theyíre on another level right now and with KD and Cousins likely to come back, I donít see them losing in the finals.
kc16 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 12:11 AM #542
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

What the hell? The Raptors won one? Even after going into double overtime? I am impressed.

But when you luck up into Kawhi Leonard, you'd damn well better win a conference finals game.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 01:22 AM #543
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Glad the Raptors got the win. I just worry that they spent all their energy to win this game that they might lose Game 4. Kawhi has been amazing though so I'm sure he will continue to do whatever he can to help his team to win. Marc Gasol had a near triple double too so that helped out. Everyone has to step up and thats what happened here. The Bucks had great games from Brogdon and George Hill as well. This series continues to intrigue me. I hope the Raptors win the next game to tie this up.
chronoxiong is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 04:47 AM #544
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Great win for the Raptors and also a must win. Still though for them to have to play 2 OT and a so-so game from Giannis, itís tough for me to get excited for the win. The Raptors have still not shown me enough to make me believe they will make this a series. Maybe theyíll prove me wrong come game 4.
Old May 20th, 2019, 11:35 PM #545
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

And the Trail Blazers contribute nothing but possibly tiring out the Warriors before they face the Bucks whoever comes out of the east.
Old May 21st, 2019, 01:48 AM #546
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Two teammates with a triple double each. And one backup player with a double double. It was that kind of a night for the Warriors as Curry and Draymond became the first pair of teammates with such a feat like that. And blink and you might miss it but it was Kevin Looney who got the double double off the bench. Such a shame for the Blazers as they got a RARE beastly game from overpaid bench player Meyers Leonard. The Blazers choked their leads 3 times out of 4 games. That is sad. Could have easily won a game or two but you can't let Curry or Klay score buckets in quick spurts. A 15 point lead can turn into a 6 point lead or less in minutes. Now the Warriors get to be fully rested as they await the winner of the ECF.
Old May 21st, 2019, 03:50 AM #547
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

and somehow I don't like the chances of either Toronto or Milwaukee in the finals against the Golden State All Stars
Patamon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 07:16 AM #548
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Warriors head back to their 5th straight finals appearance. Love them or hate them, thatís impressive and with all the injuries in the playoffs this season, they really take the next man up approach very well. Congrats to them, now we wait for the Bucks or Raptors.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 02:06 AM #549
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

The Raptors didn't just tie things up, they did it decisively.

It's officially a series!
Old May 22nd, 2019, 05:54 AM #550
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

We definitely now have a series. Iím surprised on how poor the Bucks have looked in game 4. Prop to the Raptors to taking advantage of the home court advantage. Not sure who wins this series anymore.
Old May 24th, 2019, 01:44 AM #551
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Welp, that was an epic choke job from the Bucks. They lead all game long until the 4th quarter where Kawhi Leonard turned into Michael Jordan making some rdiculous shots and plays. That got the Raptors the lead and they never relinquished it. And then the Bucks made some crucial errors down late too. So they basically turned into the Blazers in their series against the Warriors. Shocking indeed. Giannis is going to need to figure out how to overcome this in the next game. And someone from the Bucks has to step up. VanVleet was the main difference maker for the Raptors shooting 7-9 from 3 pt range.
Old May 24th, 2019, 04:21 AM #552
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Man what has gone wrong with the Bucks. The Raptors have given the Bucks the work, losing 3 straight for the first time all season. Giannis seems out of control and surrounded, and when he is not playing at his beat at least, the Bucks have no chance in this series. Kawhi on the other hand is playing great on both ends. Donít see the Bucks winning on the road. Toronto will be loud and crazy come Saturday.
Old May 25th, 2019, 10:02 PM #553
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

HOLY. SHIT. Not only did they actually do it, they did it from down significantly tonight.

Toronto is going to their first-ever NBA Finals! We're witnessing history! American and Canadian history! w0000000000000000000000000
Old May 26th, 2019, 04:39 AM #554
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

And itís a wrap, the Raptors win four straight to eliminate the Bucks. Got to give the Raptors credit as they fought back numerous times in this series. The Kawhi trade seems to be a match made in heaven, he has already taken the Raptors to the promise land.

Hopefully Giannis and the Bucks improve next season. Giannis badly needs to work on his jumper, itís the next step in growth for him.
Old May 26th, 2019, 12:08 PM #555
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

kc16 wrote: View Post

The Kawhi trade seems to be a match made in heaven, he has already taken the Raptors to the promise land.
Boston and Milwaukee choking like nobody's business certainly helped, though. >__>

I know DeMar's gotta be pissed as hell that he'll now be known as the reason they could never go all the way before.
Old May 26th, 2019, 02:05 PM #556
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

here's hoping Toronto can beat Golden State
Patamon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2019, 02:08 PM #557
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

Patamon wrote: View Post

here's hoping Toronto can beat Golden State
I doubt the oddsmakers are jumping out of their seats here.

The one trophy anyone managed to steal from the Warriors took two superstars. And Kyle Lowry is no Kyrie Irving.
Old May 27th, 2019, 03:22 AM #558
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Demar Derozan has to be deflated to see Kawhi take Toronto to the NBA Finals. Kawhi was pretty much the difference maker as he has been balling throughout the Playoffs. I kept asking myself if only Kawhi would play like this in the regular season. They kept managing his load for this so I guess it paid off. Happy for Toronto because their crowd is awesome. To see the whole city out there cheering them on. That is cool. And I know he's a bench warmer on the team but happy for Jeremy Lin. He gets to experience being in the Finals. I dont think Toronto can beat the Warriors 4 times but we will see. I will root for them.
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:36 PM #559
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Light in the distance

The Raptors came out swinging, they wanted to prove beating the Bucks wasn't a fluke, and I think they made that known. Golden State didn't look lazy, they were just defended well and taken out of their rhythm plain and simple. Siakam was STELLAR, I can see why everyone held their breath when he got injured earlier in the playoffs.

And despite the loss, I was proud of Steve Kerr trusting his bench players to get the job done against Toronto's stars. That will give them needed confidence going into Sunday night.
Old May 30th, 2019, 09:58 PM #560
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Man Pascal Siakam and Marc Gasol came to play. Congrats to the Raptors on the game 1 win. Despite Kawhi having an okay night, the rest of the Raptors step up to the surprise of the Warriors I bet.

Iím sure we will see adjustments for the Warriors come game 2 as the Warriors seem to have chances to win despite the poor showing from them. This should be a good/fun series.

Tags
labron