Home Menu

Menu

Old May 12th, 2019, 08:13 AM #541
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Digifiend wrote: View Post

There's rumours on 4chan about future movies and the Disney+ shows.
http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread...umored-updates

Black Widow, The Eternals, Black Panther 2, Shang-Chi, Doctor Strange 2, Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 are in active development and there are plans for Thor 4, Ant-Man 3, Captain Marvel 2, New Avengers, Young Avengers and Dark Avengers.

Falcon & Winter Soldier, WandaVision, Loki and Hawkeye are being developed for Disney+, but the characters will still be featured in the movies. The X-Men and the Fantastic Four will not appear until Phase 5.

There won’t be another decade-spanning overarching storyline like the Infinity Saga, but there will be overarching “mini-arcs” spanning 3-6 films.

There will be a clearer divide between grounded MCU and cosmic MCU going forward, each having their own core casts, specific tones and overarching storylines.

Norman Osborn will be the main antagonists of grounded MCU and is expected to appear in several movies provided Marvel and Sony renew their contract.

Chris Hemsworth renewed his contract for several more Marvel movies and is expected to appear in both Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and Thor 4.

Chris Pratt also has several movies left in his contract and is expected to continue even though Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is intended as the team’s final appearance in the MCU.

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME - Mysterio is from a parallel dimension, but is a criminal there and is controlling the Elementals in order to masquerade as a hero and usurp Iron Man. OsCorp is revealed to have purchased Stark Tower.

BLACK WIDOW – Florence Pugh is introduced as Yelena Belova, the new Black Widow.

THE ETERNALS – Richard Madden is playing the main character, Ikaris. The Eternals will pivotal to cosmic MCU.

BLACK PANTHER 2 – Killmonger will appear in the spiritual plane. Queen Divine Justice will be featured. Movie will be political.

SHANG-CHI – The Mandarin is rumored to be Shang-Chi’s father.

DOCTOR STRANGE 2 – Christine Palmer, Wong, Mordo and the Ancient One will appear. Lord Nightmare will be the villain. Mordo will be a complex, sympathetic antagonist like Loki. Clea and Brother Vodoo will be featured. Asian actresses eyed for Clea. Parts of the movie will be set in the 1980’s.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 – The High Evolutionary will be the main villain and Rocket’s creator. Rocket will fall in love with another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments, Lylla. Drax will find out that his daughter is still alive. Star-Lord and Nebula will become closer as they search for Gamora. Thor will be in the movie and meet Beta Ray Bill, who might be another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments. Quasar and Adam Warlock also rumored to appear, with Zac Effron reportedly eyed for Adam.

LOKI – Anthology chronicling how Loki shaped human historical events.

HAWKEYE – Hawkeye has to come out of retirement (again) when troublemaker Kate Bishop begins running around claiming to be the new Hawkeye and gets into trouble with the mob. Ends up training her to take his place. Supernatural mobster The Hood and Hawkeye's evil brother Trickshot might appear.

FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER – Falcon and Bucky have to work together with a new government-sanctioned Captain America to stop terrorists from destroying the United Nations. New Cap eventually goes psycho and they have to stop him. Seems like it'll lead to Sam becoming the new Cap after all.

WANDAVISION - Vision gets rebuild, Wanda tries to give him a soul and he instead gets possessed by a dark force. Allegedly it's more of a psychological thriller with a 1950's aesthetic. Wanda and Vision end up living in the suburbs where the neighborhood is racist against Wanda's robosexuality. The witch Agatha Harkness might appear.
If some rumors like the New Avengers,Dark Avengers and Young Avengers this one i hope happens., Osborn will going to show, seems the Stark towers will goes to becames the Osborn tower..and GOTG.4 always love the movies
Akumaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 08:22 AM #542
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

SonicBlueRanger wrote: View Post

Normally I avoid listening to 4Chan but...

I do want Beta Ray Bill and honestly if Thor's joining the Guardians it'd make sense. Zac Efron as Adam Warlock though? I also don't mind the idea that Falcon and Winter Soldier is about the infamous "Commie Smasher" Cap who went nuts.
I could see an evil Cap being a solid story line for the Falcon & WS show. It's make sense; Sam has the shield, but it's not like the government can't just make their own. They don't want to acknowledge Sam as Cap, Sam probably isn't ready to put on the spangles yet, but both him and Bucky would easily team up to stop his crazy guy who, in a way, would be besmirching the legacy of Steve. Could be fun, if it ends up being true.

Though in the end, these rumors are much like the Pokémon Sword/Shield rumors. While maybe some of the things are true, much of the rumors are stuff that fans have been wanting, or have come to be a common belief. Like a steel and/or dragon eeveelution. Makes sense, yes. But whether true, who knows yet it persists as a rumor. Or even something as simple as a corgi pokemon, hedgehog pokemon, all that stuff.

While these MCU rumors aren't totally fan rewarding, might be more of the same. Though given how people clamor, if the rumors wanted to appease the fans more they would've said at least and FF movie was coming in a couple years instead of Phase 5, so who knows.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 10:50 AM #543
> AtoMan
Now read my post again

AtoMan
Now read my post again

Akumaru wrote: View Post

Doom is one the villans for sore had a amazing storyline which they can make works, the all tales about he believes himself was Hero ans savior of Menkind like he did in the FF Movies, more in the last FF Movie in special and is "God complex"
You know, in this context it would be fitting if
we get introduced to Doom who plans to become the next "Iron Man" to the people - a self-proclaimed "savior of humanity" in Tony's place. Which could also explain his armor as a visual representation of his ego and not necessarily a necessity that helps him cope with a disfigured face (although that would be another parallel, the armor tech being a crutch of sorts).

Shang-Chi being the son of Mandarin… yeah, I'd love to see that, but that doesn't feel likely. Outside of a Ten Rings member being one of potential buyers for Yellowjacket in Ant-Man (and wasn't it cut either way?), it seems they forgot about Mandarin being there.
AtoMan is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 10:57 AM #544
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

Doom's armor isn't just like Iron Man's it is better because it is on par with Iron Man's in tech but also the fact Doom is an experienced Sorcerer who uses magic to forge the armor.
christopherjohn is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 11:04 AM #545
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

christopherjohn wrote: View Post

Doom's armor isn't just like Iron Man's it is better because it is on par with Iron Man's in tech but also the fact Doom is an experienced Sorcerer who uses magic to forge the armor.
If they made Doom kind similar we saw in in the Fisrt Movies in FF, and is Silver Survfer movie, and with the all Multi-verse contest, I suppose the all Doom and others villans from the universe Marvel are going to show up, and is a question of Time, maybe Fox gives the rights of FF to marvel or a prthership between them kind like Sony/Marvel in Spider-Men New trilogy

The Multiv-verse consider we could get the FF and X-men too, could a options too, and i wonder if they made the Guardians of Galaxy vol.4 i pressure Thor will going to returns to Earth, because anxious for the futher movies of Marvel
Old May 12th, 2019, 11:09 AM #546
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

Akumaru wrote: View Post

If they made Doom kind similar we saw in in the Fisrt Movies in FF, and is Silver Survfer movie, and with the all Multi-verse contest, I suppose the all Doom and others villans from the universe Marvel are going to show up, and is a question of Time, maybe Fox gives the rights of FF to marvel or a prthership between them kind like Sony/Marvel in Spider-Men New trilogy

The Multiv-verse consider we could get the FF and X-men too, could a options too, and i wonder if they made the Guardians of Galaxy vol.4 i pressure Thor will going to returns to Earth, because anxious for the futher movies of Marvel
Fox is no longer an issue for Fantastic Four it is now Constantine Films. As Disney has already said Fox is going to hand over production to Marvel Studios. If anything they'll just release it under Fox's banner for legal reasons.

Doom should be a sorcerer it plays into his origins and gives a lot of exploration they can do that isn't just science. Think of a scene where he is fighting say Doctor Strange and someone else. Where he is just using his tech. But then out of nowhere he is on par with Strange in terms of magic. That is the kind of stuff Doom does.

Honestly we don't need to do multiverse with Fantastic Four. X-men maybe but even then not really.
christopherjohn is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2019, 11:16 AM #547
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

christopherjohn wrote: View Post

Fox is no longer an issue for Fantastic Four it is now Constantine Films. As Disney has already said Fox is going to hand over production to Marvel Studios. If anything they'll just release it under Fox's banner for legal reasons.

Doom should be a sorcerer it plays into his origins and gives a lot of exploration they can do that isn't just science. Think of a scene where he is fighting say Doctor Strange and someone else. Where he is just using his tech. But then out of nowhere he is on par with Strange in terms of magic. That is the kind of stuff Doom does.

Honestly we don't need to do multiverse with Fantastic Four. X-men maybe but even then not really.
Great for sore, so Marvel can do a FF movie without consern, Doom vs Doctor Strange that will be amazing
Old May 16th, 2019, 12:17 PM #548
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

Robert Downey Jr, Jon Favreau and Ming-Na Wen will be among those honored as Disney Legends at this year's D23 Expo.

https://d23.com/d23-video/meet-the-2...fore-you-expo/
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 09:12 PM #549
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

According to Deadline, the upcoming The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Updates six-party Disney+ miniseries has found its director.

https://deadline.com/2019/05/kari-sk...mp-1202619197/

[Kari] Skogland is the Emmy-nominated, BAFTA award-winning director, showrunner and CEO of Mad Rabbit, a Red Arrow Studios company, which launched in 2016. She has directed episodes of The Handmaid’s Tale, the pilot block of AMC’s NOS4A2 starring Zachary Quinto and the pilot block of Starz’s The Rook. She also serves as a pilot block director and executive producer of Showtime’s upcoming limited series The Loudest Voice airing in June and starring Russell Crowe as Roger Ailes and Naomi Watt as Gretchen Carlson.

And Zemo and Sharon Carter are expected to show up

Sources said Captain America: Civil War‘s Daniel Bruhl and Emily Van Camp are also in talks to join. The miniseries will air August, 2020. I’d heard that Mackie’s accepting the shield from Captain America at the end of Avengers: Endgame will figure into the miniseries, but the studio had no comment on where it goes.
Gold Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2019, 09:27 PM #550
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

Sharon?

It's been a long time.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 04:27 AM #551
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

Sharon?

It's been a long time.
Well I think Emily Vancamp has been on some medical show, and really other than trying to squeeze her in for a brief cameo during the big fight, there just wasn't a place for her. Well I guess she could've made an appearance during IW, but yeah even if they wanted to she's probably just been busy. I'm glad though cause I was missing her too during these last two movies.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:34 AM #552
> Poweranimals
A Blaze of Glory!

Poweranimals
A Blaze of Glory!

August 2020? Really? That's over a year away.
Poweranimals is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 11:34 AM #553
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

Poweranimals wrote: View Post

August 2020? Really? That's over a year away.
We waited eleven to see this whole thing play out. We can wait one for the next chapter to being unfolding.
Old May 21st, 2019, 11:46 AM #554
> AtoMan
Now read my post again

AtoMan
Now read my post again

Uh, we waited eleven years while having at least three Marvel-themed movies a year. I assumed the show is well into filming once it was announced as a major magnet for D+ subscribers.
AtoMan is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2019, 12:00 PM #555
> Poweranimals
A Blaze of Glory!

Poweranimals
A Blaze of Glory!

AtoMan wrote: View Post

Uh, we waited eleven years while having at least three Marvel-themed movies a year. I assumed the show is well into filming once it was announced as a major magnet for D+ subscribers.
Yeah, I'm hoping they at least have one Marvel show available in November when the service launches.
Poweranimals is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2019, 12:27 AM #556
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

Given that Blindspot is ending next year, I do hope Jaimie Alexander reprises her role as Sif for the upcoming Loki TV series.
AdrenalineRush is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2019, 06:26 PM #557
> Adara.2
Power Ranger

Adara.2
Power Ranger

I is sad now.
Adara.2 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2019, 07:40 PM #558
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Deneb Candy Striper

guywithfoureyes wrote:
I honestly couldn't imagine anyone playing Rhodey other than you.
Oh, the shade...

Old June 2nd, 2019, 04:11 AM #559
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

There is interest in getting Keanu Reeves for Eternals

https://mcucosmic.com/2019/06/01/kea...als-exclusive/
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2019, 04:50 AM #560
> BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

Well, the man himself is eternal so it only makes sense.
BobbyDrake2000 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote