Home Menu

Menu



View Poll Results: Which should be the next chase figure?
MMPR Pink Ranger 188 48.21%
MMPR Pink Ranger
188 48.21%
PRZ Red Ranger 73 18.72%
PRZ Red Ranger
73 18.72%
PRTF Quantum Ranger 47 12.05%
PRTF Quantum Ranger
47 12.05%
PRNS Red Ranger 4 1.03%
PRNS Red Ranger
4 1.03%
PRDT Blue Ranger 3 0.77%
PRDT Blue Ranger
3 0.77%
PRSPD Omega Ranger 13 3.33%
PRSPD Omega Ranger
13 3.33%
PRMF Solaris Knight 62 15.90%
PRMF Solaris Knight
62 15.90%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Closed
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:35 PM #121
robweb26's Avatar
> robweb26
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 351
robweb26
Power Ranger
robweb26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 351



im a lil confused. is this the super legends release or just a continuation of power ranger heroes? isnt this guy getting a super legends release?
robweb26 is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:46 PM #122
Judge Joker's Avatar
> Judge Joker
Repulsive
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4
Judge Joker
Repulsive
Judge Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4



robweb26 wrote: View Post

im a lil confused. is this the super legends release or just a continuation of power ranger heroes? isnt this guy getting a super legends release?
No, the Super Legends are a separate line altogether. And there is no Super Legends Mystic Force Green on the horizon as far as we know.
Judge Joker is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:47 PM #123
sniper33's Avatar
> sniper33
Local Assassin
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 302
sniper33
Local Assassin
sniper33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 302



isnt that figure pictued before a chase figure like the Green, White Gold and Zedd? So maybe its the chase figures for the RPM stuff?
sniper33 is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:48 PM #124
Judge Joker's Avatar
> Judge Joker
Repulsive
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4
Judge Joker
Repulsive
Judge Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4



sniper33 wrote: View Post

isnt that figure pictued before a chase figure like the Green, White Gold and Zedd? So maybe its the chase figures for the RPM stuff?
This is just the heroes line, people. The chances of them being chasers are slim to none considering we already know about this year's Super Legends.
Judge Joker is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:51 PM #125
ZeroXMarquis's Avatar
> ZeroXMarquis
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,260
ZeroXMarquis
Banned
ZeroXMarquis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,260



DantheMan wrote: View Post

Those figure are such a waste. I mean if we didn't buy them the first time around what makes you think we'll buy them now?

Another brilliant marketing ploy by Bandai!!

(for the record I usually never bash bandai)
Not quite.

The first two series are pretty well sought after, and they're just repackaging of the Automorphs. There were also other series after 3 (and for the record, Series 3 figures are amongst the most sought after) that are basic repackages that again are pretty pricey.

They went wrong after LSR, maybe LG, but before that, it was a solid line... and if done right, it could return to gold.
ZeroXMarquis is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 10:51 PM #126
Judge Joker's Avatar
> Judge Joker
Repulsive
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4
Judge Joker
Repulsive
Judge Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4



I think he was on about the crappy bike figures.
Judge Joker is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:03 PM #127
ZeroXMarquis's Avatar
> ZeroXMarquis
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,260
ZeroXMarquis
Banned
ZeroXMarquis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,260



Oh, true say. My bad.
ZeroXMarquis is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:06 PM #128
Darkliptor01's Avatar
> Darkliptor01
Stealing X-mas...
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,503
8
Darkliptor01
Stealing X-mas...
Darkliptor01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,503
8



Using Grnrngr.com for reference the LG series 11 line is definitely where it went to shit with them releasing those chunky rangers.
Darkliptor01 is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:07 PM #129
robweb26's Avatar
> robweb26
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 351
robweb26
Power Ranger
robweb26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 351



Golden_Lightning wrote: View Post

No, the Super Legends are a separate line altogether. And there is no Super Legends Mystic Force Green on the horizon as far as we know.
ur right i was confusing him with super samurai green. i only watched MMPR as a kid so im not to aware of the other series. Only from what i learn from you guys here on the board.
robweb26 is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:09 PM #130
sniper33's Avatar
> sniper33
Local Assassin
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 302
sniper33
Local Assassin
sniper33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 302



here goes a close up of the banner thingo make it a tad easier to read

sniper33 is offline  
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:10 PM #131
Judge Joker's Avatar
> Judge Joker
Repulsive
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4
Judge Joker
Repulsive
Judge Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 15,380
4



If by easier you mean "harder", then yeah. I only see an extremely pixelated mess.
Judge Joker is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:57 AM #132
dekablue25's Avatar
> dekablue25
db25 from ranger review
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,697
dekablue25
db25 from ranger review
dekablue25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,697



what i'm wtf at is y they used the backround from the SL package and just say pr collectable figures and alot of the hero seires figures did suck after the first 8 waves or so but seeing that dino thunder was there for about more than a year i'm assuming they just did a fast clearout of these.
dekablue25 is online now  
Old January 16th, 2009, 04:54 AM #133
prgbud's Avatar
> prgbud
Body Beautiful
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,297
prgbud
Body Beautiful
prgbud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,297



The only thing I liked about this release is the packaging. Very retro with a cool twist. Glad to see they're reusing the the old season 3 packaging.
That was by far one of favorite seasons, and the toy pacakaging was great.

Sadly, this is just a waste of plastic for Bandai.
Why rerelease this figure, AGAIN, they rereleased some PR heroes during Overdrive in four packs

This plastic can be going to make, oh lets say, a Rita figure?
prgbud is offline  
Old January 16th, 2009, 06:44 AM #134
ElusiveWookiee's Avatar
> ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,316
8
ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More
ElusiveWookiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,316
8



Golden_Lightning wrote: View Post

Gold Ranger's said "From the Original -logo for Zeo- Series"" so I'd guess so.
Odd, I edited my post twice to say "I know they did that with Zeo..." but the database burped them both away. Oh well.
ElusiveWookiee is offline  
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:34 PM #136
Red Sacred Guardian's Avatar
> Red Sacred Guardian
Uniter of the Rangers
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 825
Red Sacred Guardian
Uniter of the Rangers
Red Sacred Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 825



I doubt those ebay MF figs aren't even Bandai released, nevermind part of the SL or old power playback line. They look like someone took random bike figs from MF and put it in their own packaging using an old box and making the MF sticker themselves. I want to see the back of the card for verification.
Red Sacred Guardian is offline  
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:45 PM #137
Grant's Avatar
> Grant
Kamen Raidā Etānaru
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 787
Grant
Kamen Raidā Etānaru
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 787



I wanted a Super Legends Solaris Knight, but I wasn't really expecting THAT.

Last edited by Grant; January 18th, 2009 at 08:01 PM.
Grant is offline  
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:53 PM #138
prgbud's Avatar
> prgbud
Body Beautiful
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,297
prgbud
Body Beautiful
prgbud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,297



Red Sacred Guardian wrote: View Post

I doubt those ebay MF figs aren't even Bandai released, nevermind part of the SL or old power playback line. They look like someone took random bike figs from MF and put it in their own packaging using an old box and making the MF sticker themselves. I want to see the back of the card for verification.
Those are real, they've been spotted at KB's -_-

Plus, are you serious?
look at that packaging.

And they're not "Super Legends"
like Green, Zedd, Gold, and White.

They're a continuation of the Heroes line.
They just have the same name "Super Legends."
prgbud is offline  
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:56 PM #139
Magmafire2374's Avatar
> Magmafire2374
SoCal Ranger Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,662
4
Magmafire2374
SoCal Ranger Fan
Magmafire2374's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,662
4



Bandai does a lot of weird things. I guess MF figures most have sold well for them to do this again. I don't know though. I still see Mystic Force figures left over at Albertsons, Walgreens, and Rite Aid just to name a few places.
Magmafire2374 is offline  
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:00 PM #140
Grant's Avatar
> Grant
Kamen Raidā Etānaru
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 787
Grant
Kamen Raidā Etānaru
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 787



prgbud wrote: View Post

And they're not "Super Legends"
like Green, Zedd, Gold, and White.

They're a continuation of the Heroes line.
They just have the same name "Super Legends."
Yeah, I know. Just saying.
Grant is offline  
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect