Home Menu

Menu

Old March 29th, 2018, 02:56 PM #161
> RiffRanger
Justice For No One

RiffRanger
Justice For No One

Happy for a core Ranger but Wes and not Jen? Read your audience, nWay.
RiffRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:05 PM #162
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

RiffRanger wrote: View Post

Happy for a core Ranger but Wes and not Jen? Read your audience, nWay.
I agree. I mean, yay its a core ranger. But I really wanted Jen. Especially since she'd be a pink ranger and the last core ranger introduced WAS A RED RANGER! Take notes of character release's Nway.

And also, I'm gonna make a tier list and share it. So check that out soon
mrgamer123 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:09 PM #163
> Windgrail
Legacy Warnut

Windgrail
Legacy Warnut

We're going to get a lot of Forever Red teams now- Jason/Wes/Andros.

New season, new Ranger (and a core Ranger at that). Can't complain at all, although surely Jen will follow along at some point.

Btw, since we got stuck-in-suit Tommy and this the 2nd year of the title, is this....Power Rangers SUPER Legacy Wars??

I'll see myself out.
Windgrail is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:12 PM #164
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

It really should've been Jen with her appearance in the comics and Hyperforce. Why did nWay choose Wes? Wtf?
TyrannoRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:46 PM #165
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

i'm back. Here's the Tier List

Tier S is the best of the best. The one's who currently rule the game and anyone with even a little skill can pick these guys up. Luckly, no one in the game is currently at this level of over poweredness. So I'll leave this blank for now.

Tier A characters are highly skilled characters that have good ways of attacking, and their other oves are reliable when they don't have the combo starter. They usaully only have minor drawbacks.

Tier B character are similar to Tier A characters. But their drawbacks are more apparent. They are still good characters overall though.

Tier C characters are in the middle of the pack. And the things holding them back can really only be fixed with a little attention(NWAY!!!!) and buff's on some of their worse moves.

Tier D characters are the start of the bottom of the barrel. They have 3-4 weaknesses that can be medium to semi easy to exploit. They can still be playable but I would like them get at least a little love(but I would mainly like to see them at least C tier).

Tier E characters are worse versions of Tier D characters. There weaknesses may be fewer, But they are easier to exploit. They need some desperate buff's to bring them up.

MMPR Trini and the Putty are just outright terrible. None of their moves are reliable enough to be good combo starters. (Aside from the Putty) They either need some serious buff's or a serious rework.

Thought's on how I can improve this are welcome. I want this Tier List to be really good. So thought's are welcome
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:19 PM #166
> Doritoscoper
Power Ranger

Doritoscoper
Power Ranger

mrgamer123 wrote: View Post

i'm back. Here's the Tier List

https://image.ibb.co/iumzUn/Tier_List_2.jpg
I didn't even look at the rest of this after seeing that you put Kendrix on the same level as Koragg, also placing her above Trent.

TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

It really should've been Jen with her appearance in the comics and Hyperforce.
My thoughts exactly. Cross promotion has been a thing for forever, so it makes no sense for them not to add Jen.
Doritoscoper is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:38 PM #167
> MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

As much as I love me some Time Force, count me firmly in camp "WTF why Wes and not Jen?"
MegaZeo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:47 PM #168
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

Doritoscoper wrote: View Post

I didn't even look at the rest of this after seeing that you put Kendrix on the same level as Koragg, also placing her above Trent.

Hey, if you know so much about Tier List's i'd love to see you make one

Besides, Koragg isn't bad or anything, but his moves got hit kinda hard. especially shield bash. All Kendrix has to do is stay on top of him(breaker into block), not make to many mistakes and your pressing the win button.

Trent's only good move (when it comes to combo starter's) is his dashing punch. But His overall comboabiliy is what made me put him in Tier B. Kendrix can definitely beat him, but they can have some competitiveness.

Next time, please do not critique my work just because two things are glaring to you.
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:54 PM #169
> GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay

Kendrix can beat Trent, but he needs poor RNG draw to balance the scales. Dashing Punch will ALWAYS beat her Breaker->Counter move. A good Trent will safely cycle out Drago Assault.
GaoHunter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:58 PM #170
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!

I updated the Tier List. Just fixed some visual hiccups and added characters I forgot

GaoHunter wrote: View Post

Kendrix can beat Trent, but he needs poor RNG draw to balance the scales. Dashing Punch will ALWAYS beat her Breaker->Counter move. A good Trent will safely cycle out Drago Assault.
That's the problem though. His assault is so slow you can block it before he actually attacks. And I've been able to counter the instant 8/10 times.
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:36 PM #171
> DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger

DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger

Kendrix is getting MASSIVELY overrated lately and Dunc it's like 87% your fault.

She's fun and usable but she has basically no guaranteed damage, and no instant in a game that's becoming more and more full of them with every update.
DaybreakRachel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:36 PM #172
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

mrgamer123 wrote: View Post

MMPR Trini and the Putty are just outright terrible. None of their moves are reliable enough to be good combo starters. (Aside from the Putty) They either need some serious buff's or a serious rework.
I'd disagree with Putty. Having used him a ton, he was rough starting out but once you get the hang of him he can work out fine enough. Now, that isn't to say there probably could be some tweaks but overall I don't think he's horrible or in need of a serious rework. I would, just me personally again, bump him up one spot definitely.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:41 PM #173
> GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay

DaybreakRachel wrote: View Post

Kendrix is getting MASSIVELY overrated lately and Dunc it's like 87% your fault.

She's fun and usable but she has basically no guaranteed damage, and no instant in a game that's becoming more and more full of them with every update.
Unfair! At most itís like 60% my fault.
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:50 PM #174
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

MegaZeo wrote: View Post

As much as I love me some Time Force, count me firmly in camp "WTF why Wes and not Jen?"
And yes, very much the consensus I think. I mean, with Shattered Grid it was basically giving it to them to introduce Jen. Now, maybe they still will before the event is over, which is fine but not as fitting as kicking things off with her.

Looking on youtube, here's a video showing off Wes' moves. Not the official move video, but still get to see the leader moves in action. Didn't notice if they used an assist, but didn't watch the last minute or so of it.

Might be interesting. His breaker kick is pretty slow so you'll need to get lucky or have a setup for that one. His primary striker is a three strike where it seems the second kick staggers to lead into the final hit and you can dash cancel from the first hit. Then he has a breaker Time Strike which is his special move from the show. Short range and a bit slow but could definitely hurt and set up for his strikers. And his last striker, Chrono Saber Fury, is just a three strike move so something that'll easily be blocked no doubt. No counter move it seems. And another video showed Wes'll be Balanced Rare. No surprise he's not common, at least he's not legendary.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:05 PM #175
> DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger

DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger

Wes looks completely unremarkable. I'll have to see his damage output to be sure, but based on the attacks/costs, it doesn't look like he has a single thing that sets him apart from the crowd.
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:10 PM #176
> RiffRanger
Justice For No One

RiffRanger
Justice For No One

He looks like another Andros. Passable but not remarkable. Will need to be level 7+ to do any real damage.
RiffRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:24 PM #177
> DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger

DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger

I think Andros has a lot more to offer tbh. He has the unusually fast breaker, the 2 EP launcher, and the blockbait strike combo. It's not a TON but it's enough to at least give him something to do. Tbh I'm not sure anything Wes has is a better use of EP than just calling Zack/Tommy/Trini assists in the respective appropriate situations.

If nothing a character does is better than calling an equivalent assist, then you might as well be playing with nothing but assists. See: Movie Jason.
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:57 PM #178
> MachMike
Power Ranger

eBay
MachMike
Power Ranger

eBay

Requested on RangerBoard alliance, IGN is Bushinryu
MachMike is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:00 PM #179
> GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay

Accepted you.

Donate, contribute something to Zords, donít request Premium characters. Thatís basically what we ask.
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:11 PM #180
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

Alitain wrote: View Post

I'd disagree with Putty. Having used him a ton, he was rough starting out but once you get the hang of him he can work out fine enough. Now, that isn't to say there probably could be some tweaks but overall I don't think he's horrible or in need of a serious rework. I would, just me personally again, bump him up one spot definitely.
I agree with tbis. putty is not an f tier. I use him at 4,900 medals no problem

I just beat sgtreed with putty. got a mega morph box. thanks dude
TyrannoRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
beetle blaster badass, chicken ranger, legacy wars, samurai beetle = ouch