Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2018, 02:56 PM #161
RiffRanger's Avatar
> RiffRanger
Justice For No One
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,219
RiffRanger
Justice For No One
RiffRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,219



Happy for a core Ranger but Wes and not Jen? Read your audience, nWay.
RiffRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:05 PM #162
mrgamer123's Avatar
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208
mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
mrgamer123's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208



RiffRanger wrote: View Post

Happy for a core Ranger but Wes and not Jen? Read your audience, nWay.
I agree. I mean, yay its a core ranger. But I really wanted Jen. Especially since she'd be a pink ranger and the last core ranger introduced WAS A RED RANGER! Take notes of character release's Nway.

And also, I'm gonna make a tier list and share it. So check that out soon
mrgamer123 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:09 PM #163
Windgrail's Avatar
> Windgrail
Legacy Warnut
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,628
Windgrail
Legacy Warnut
Windgrail's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 2,628



We're going to get a lot of Forever Red teams now- Jason/Wes/Andros.

New season, new Ranger (and a core Ranger at that). Can't complain at all, although surely Jen will follow along at some point.

Btw, since we got stuck-in-suit Tommy and this the 2nd year of the title, is this....Power Rangers SUPER Legacy Wars??

I'll see myself out.
Windgrail is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:12 PM #164
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,853
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,853



It really should've been Jen with her appearance in the comics and Hyperforce. Why did nWay choose Wes? Wtf?
TyrannoRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:46 PM #165
mrgamer123's Avatar
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208
mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
mrgamer123's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208



i'm back. Here's the Tier List



Tier S is the best of the best. The one's who currently rule the game and anyone with even a little skill can pick these guys up. Luckly, no one in the game is currently at this level of over poweredness. So I'll leave this blank for now.

Tier A characters are highly skilled characters that have good ways of attacking, and their other oves are reliable when they don't have the combo starter. They usaully only have minor drawbacks.

Tier B character are similar to Tier A characters. But their drawbacks are more apparent. They are still good characters overall though.

Tier C characters are in the middle of the pack. And the things holding them back can really only be fixed with a little attention(NWAY!!!!) and buff's on some of their worse moves.

Tier D characters are the start of the bottom of the barrel. They have 3-4 weaknesses that can be medium to semi easy to exploit. They can still be playable but I would like them get at least a little love(but I would mainly like to see them at least C tier).

Tier E characters are worse versions of Tier D characters. There weaknesses may be fewer, But they are easier to exploit. They need some desperate buff's to bring them up.

MMPR Trini and the Putty are just outright terrible. None of their moves are reliable enough to be good combo starters. (Aside from the Putty) They either need some serious buff's or a serious rework.

Thought's on how I can improve this are welcome. I want this Tier List to be really good. So thought's are welcome
mrgamer123 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:19 PM #166
Doritoscoper's Avatar
> Doritoscoper
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 116
Doritoscoper
Power Ranger
Doritoscoper's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 116



mrgamer123 wrote: View Post

i'm back. Here's the Tier List

https://image.ibb.co/iumzUn/Tier_List_2.jpg
I didn't even look at the rest of this after seeing that you put Kendrix on the same level as Koragg, also placing her above Trent.

TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

It really should've been Jen with her appearance in the comics and Hyperforce.
My thoughts exactly. Cross promotion has been a thing for forever, so it makes no sense for them not to add Jen.
Doritoscoper is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:38 PM #167
MegaZeo's Avatar
> MegaZeo
Shattered Plot
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,153
MegaZeo
Shattered Plot
MegaZeo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 7,153



As much as I love me some Time Force, count me firmly in camp "WTF why Wes and not Jen?"
MegaZeo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:47 PM #168
mrgamer123's Avatar
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208
mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
mrgamer123's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208



Doritoscoper wrote: View Post

I didn't even look at the rest of this after seeing that you put Kendrix on the same level as Koragg, also placing her above Trent.



Hey, if you know so much about Tier List's i'd love to see you make one

Besides, Koragg isn't bad or anything, but his moves got hit kinda hard. especially shield bash. All Kendrix has to do is stay on top of him(breaker into block), not make to many mistakes and your pressing the win button.

Trent's only good move (when it comes to combo starter's) is his dashing punch. But His overall comboabiliy is what made me put him in Tier B. Kendrix can definitely beat him, but they can have some competitiveness.

Next time, please do not critique my work just because two things are glaring to you.
mrgamer123 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:54 PM #169
GaoHunter's Avatar
> GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,826
eBay
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!
GaoHunter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,826
eBay



Kendrix can beat Trent, but he needs poor RNG draw to balance the scales. Dashing Punch will ALWAYS beat her Breaker->Counter move. A good Trent will safely cycle out Drago Assault.
GaoHunter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:58 PM #170
mrgamer123's Avatar
> mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208
mrgamer123
Yellow Shinkenger Power!
mrgamer123's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 208



I updated the Tier List. Just fixed some visual hiccups and added characters I forgot



GaoHunter wrote: View Post

Kendrix can beat Trent, but he needs poor RNG draw to balance the scales. Dashing Punch will ALWAYS beat her Breaker->Counter move. A good Trent will safely cycle out Drago Assault.
That's the problem though. His assault is so slow you can block it before he actually attacks. And I've been able to counter the instant 8/10 times.
mrgamer123 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:36 PM #171
DaybreakRachel's Avatar
> DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 559
DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger
DaybreakRachel's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 559



Kendrix is getting MASSIVELY overrated lately and Dunc it's like 87% your fault.

She's fun and usable but she has basically no guaranteed damage, and no instant in a game that's becoming more and more full of them with every update.
DaybreakRachel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:36 PM #172
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,169
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,169



mrgamer123 wrote: View Post


MMPR Trini and the Putty are just outright terrible. None of their moves are reliable enough to be good combo starters. (Aside from the Putty) They either need some serious buff's or a serious rework.
I'd disagree with Putty. Having used him a ton, he was rough starting out but once you get the hang of him he can work out fine enough. Now, that isn't to say there probably could be some tweaks but overall I don't think he's horrible or in need of a serious rework. I would, just me personally again, bump him up one spot definitely.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:41 PM #173
GaoHunter's Avatar
> GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,826
eBay
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!
GaoHunter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,826
eBay



DaybreakRachel wrote: View Post

Kendrix is getting MASSIVELY overrated lately and Dunc it's like 87% your fault.

She's fun and usable but she has basically no guaranteed damage, and no instant in a game that's becoming more and more full of them with every update.
Unfair! At most itís like 60% my fault.
GaoHunter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:50 PM #174
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,169
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,169



MegaZeo wrote: View Post

As much as I love me some Time Force, count me firmly in camp "WTF why Wes and not Jen?"
And yes, very much the consensus I think. I mean, with Shattered Grid it was basically giving it to them to introduce Jen. Now, maybe they still will before the event is over, which is fine but not as fitting as kicking things off with her.

Looking on youtube, here's a video showing off Wes' moves. Not the official move video, but still get to see the leader moves in action. Didn't notice if they used an assist, but didn't watch the last minute or so of it.



Might be interesting. His breaker kick is pretty slow so you'll need to get lucky or have a setup for that one. His primary striker is a three strike where it seems the second kick staggers to lead into the final hit and you can dash cancel from the first hit. Then he has a breaker Time Strike which is his special move from the show. Short range and a bit slow but could definitely hurt and set up for his strikers. And his last striker, Chrono Saber Fury, is just a three strike move so something that'll easily be blocked no doubt. No counter move it seems. And another video showed Wes'll be Balanced Rare. No surprise he's not common, at least he's not legendary.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:05 PM #175
DaybreakRachel's Avatar
> DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 559
DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger
DaybreakRachel's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 559



Wes looks completely unremarkable. I'll have to see his damage output to be sure, but based on the attacks/costs, it doesn't look like he has a single thing that sets him apart from the crowd.
DaybreakRachel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:10 PM #176
RiffRanger's Avatar
> RiffRanger
Justice For No One
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,219
RiffRanger
Justice For No One
RiffRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,219



He looks like another Andros. Passable but not remarkable. Will need to be level 7+ to do any real damage.
RiffRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:24 PM #177
DaybreakRachel's Avatar
> DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 559
DaybreakRachel
Power Ranger
DaybreakRachel's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 559



I think Andros has a lot more to offer tbh. He has the unusually fast breaker, the 2 EP launcher, and the blockbait strike combo. It's not a TON but it's enough to at least give him something to do. Tbh I'm not sure anything Wes has is a better use of EP than just calling Zack/Tommy/Trini assists in the respective appropriate situations.

If nothing a character does is better than calling an equivalent assist, then you might as well be playing with nothing but assists. See: Movie Jason.
DaybreakRachel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:57 PM #178
MachMike's Avatar
> MachMike
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
eBay
MachMike
Power Ranger
MachMike's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
eBay



Requested on RangerBoard alliance, IGN is Bushinryu
MachMike is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:00 PM #179
GaoHunter's Avatar
> GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,826
eBay
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!
GaoHunter's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,826
eBay



Accepted you.

Donate, contribute something to Zords, donít request Premium characters. Thatís basically what we ask.
GaoHunter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:11 PM #180
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,853
TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger
TyrannoRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,853



Alitain wrote: View Post

I'd disagree with Putty. Having used him a ton, he was rough starting out but once you get the hang of him he can work out fine enough. Now, that isn't to say there probably could be some tweaks but overall I don't think he's horrible or in need of a serious rework. I would, just me personally again, bump him up one spot definitely.
I agree with tbis. putty is not an f tier. I use him at 4,900 medals no problem

I just beat sgtreed with putty. got a mega morph box. thanks dude
TyrannoRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
beetle blaster badass, chicken ranger, legacy wars, samurai beetle = ouch

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.