Home Menu

Menu

Old April 14th, 2018, 10:08 AM #81
> Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

"Who else have a funky sword like a shark Jenkins?" said Roman as he came out from where he at as he crack his knuchels and begin to watch the monster and study it and wair
Mikey Yamamoto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:15 AM #82
> ShinySephiroth
The Power Ranger Archives

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Jenkins thought about how last time he saw Roman he was a fruit themed fighter, but shrugged it off remembering Roman used to use the shark motif as a ranger. He had more important things to look to... Chambers.

"We need a medic, Lux. I--" He started.

"I'm awake..." She grumbled suddenly. "We got him?"

"Nope." Jenkins replied, brushing hair off her face. "Monster is throwing a temper tantrum."

"Great..." She mumbled. "I hate this."

As she spoke, the monster roared and used his upper body strength to launch his body at Roman.
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:23 AM #83
> Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Roman hold his sword and begin to used it as a sheild to guard them until he can think of a plan to fight
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:16 AM #84
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

"Cyber Unit Red, Activate!" Jezebel barely waited for her morph to finish. "We need to focus on the warehouse--finish these guys off as quickly as you can!"

Gabe had already jumped over the downed employee and engaged two of the others. They seemed to be regular humans, and they went down quickly under the assault.

"Chambers!?" Lux leaped out of her chair. She almost went for her morpher, but then a familiar shape appeared in front of the monster. She stared.

"...Is that the Fruit Ninja?"
MichelleTheEditor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:24 PM #85
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Sampson nodded. "Indeed it is. And with his reappearance I officially declare that we are beginning on yet another few months of insanity. Strap in, Lux... it's gonna be a bumpy ride..."

"Thanks for taking care of this thing," A voice suddenly said. "But we have it from here. A Squad? Attack!"

Surrounding the area where Roman, Jenkins, and Chambers confronted the monster, SPD A Squad emerged and began to attack the monster.

"Judgment!" The voice, belonging to the Red Ranger Charlie, declared.

"Innocent!" Her morpher declared.

"What the--?" She said in confusion before being swatted by the monster, who had thrown his body away from his attackers and rammed into her.

"Cut him down!" The Green Ranger ordered as the the other three A Squad members drew pistols and began to fire.

"He's... innocent?" Chambers asked from her place on the lawn, still laying on her back.

Jenkins groaned, standing as she spoke. "Yeah, I heard... can't ever be easy, huh?"

With irritation, Jenkins jumped forward and began jumping, hollering at the beast to get his attention. He hoped to distract the monster and lead it away from A Squad.

Sampson saw what Jenkins was doing and hurriedly began typing. "I don't know why we didn't think of this sooner. I scanned the beast and he has no anti-tracking or anything on him. Definitely not an official monster if you ask me. I'm putting a portal beneath him and sending him to a cave somewhere so we can figure out what to do with him."

Jenkins smiled as he heard Sampson's plan. Before another moment, the monster fell into a portal and vanished.

"What!? Where did he go!?" Charlie demanded.

Jenkins shrugged. "Must have been taken back by his master or something."

Charlie groaned, taking off her helmet. "Dr. Manx? Charlie. Start scanning that portal now!"
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:50 PM #86
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

"Wait--we're keeping him a secret from SPD? Is that a good idea?" Lux asked, looking from her screen to Sampson and back. "This seems like it could backfire really hard on us."
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:59 PM #87
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Sampson sighed. "Yeah, I don't know why Jenkins lied. Um... let's see... Charlie!? Do you read?"

"Who is this!? This is a secure channel!"

"I am Dr. Sampson. I was the one who moved the beast. You guys were hurting it and your scanner showed it wa is innocent. I moved him somewhere safe while we figure out something to do."

Jenkins watched as Charlie's face grew as red as her helmet. "You had no right! Bring it back here now! We are detaining him!"

"As long as that is all you'll do..." Sampson was heard replying.

"I do not take orders from you. Here. Now."

Without another delay, a portal appeared and the monster fell down to the ground in a confused heap.

"Judgment override! Detain!" Charlie ordered before the monster could react.

Jenkins watched as the monster was sucked into a detainment card. He then rushed over to Chambers.

"You did good," she said with a smile.

"Thanks. I--" he started.

"I don't want either of you near my crime scene ever again." Charlie stated before she and her team vanished.

"Lovely lady..." Jenkins muttered.
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:02 PM #88
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

"Great! No future embarrassing 'you lied to me' surprises," Lux said, though she didn't sound all that pleased. "Now we just have a cranky Red Ranger. Er, Jenkins, why did you lie to her?"

A door swung shut somewhere else in the building, and in came Lacey, carrying a coffee.

"Hi docs! Sorry I'm late, I had a really hard time with the card reader--what's going on?"
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:27 PM #89
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

"Because I don't trust her." Jenkins was heard answering over the comm line.

Sampson then turned his chair around and looked at Lacey. "Well, a monster attacked. Jenkins went to secure the area since Derek is stuck at work."

"Nice job," JB said. "My scans are showing more are incoming. I'm afraid the warehouse is getting cleaned out, but it's not it call. What are you gonna do, Jezebel?"
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:44 PM #90
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

Lux opened her mouth, thought, and closed it. "You know what? That's fair. She's been aggressive and hyper-suspicious around us. But now that the monster is in custody it's up to Commander Cruger, and I do trust him."

Lacey made a small "oh" noise.

"Make our own door," Jezebel replied. "Do we have any sidearms?"
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:51 PM #91
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

JB smiled. "You don't have any. Just like with Blake, you guys have special abilities. I don't know what they will be because we weren't able to crack how the morpher works, but it definitely does. Just focus and you should find out what your special powers are. I dunno... maybe they will be like Blake's with the energy constructs? But it should be powerful if my measures are correct."

"You sure you're okay?" Jenkins asked Chambers.

She nodded, standing. "I'll be fine. I'm just glad this has been taken care of. Wanna go check on the rangers? And why did Roman go?"

"Who knows? Kid's always vanishing. It's been months since I've even heard a peep from him, since the funeral in that other universe. But yeah... let's go check on the others." Jenkins stated, using a remote to have The Patriot teleport the two of them aboard.

Sampson turned to Lacey and Lux. "Okay... let's see if we can lend our support to the others, shall we?"
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:21 PM #92
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

"Right." Jezebel thought she could really have used a hammer or a sword, but mind powers could work too. She focused, closing her eyes and shutting out the noises of combat around her.

Gabe was finishing off the last of the employees. "Hey, Blake--I mean Black Ranger--or Obsidian? Let's hit the warehouse."

"Okay," Lacey said. Lux nodded.

"What's next?"
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:13 PM #93
> Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Roman was lost was going on as he begin to think if he was a power ranger or a ranger they should have a base. Roman begin to look for the base
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:35 AM #94
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Sampson looked to Lacey. "We'll see what's next once Jenkins gets to the site, I suppose. Lux?"

JB scanned the warehouse area, and his suspicions were confirmed: from the opposite side of the square the warehouse was in, trucks were beginning to file out.

JB related this information to Cyber Unit. "... and with that, [i]the gate on the other side is open! Now, its obvious they are somehow hearing our communications, so get there fast before they fortify that entrance!"

He wanted desperately to go and help, but it would interfere with Cruger's request - this was meant to test Cyber Unit and measure what they did well, and where they could improve.

You got this, guys...
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:50 AM #95
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

"Well, I guess we should call SPD, see if they'll let us be involved in finding out more about the monster investigation. Boom and Dr. Manx might let us if we call before Charlie does," Lux suggested.

Jezebel was becoming agitated, waiting for something to happen. Maybe she should ask Blake what he'd done, but there wasn't time. She could hear the trucks moving. If they'd just stop--

She heard brakes and opened her eyes, confused. Horns started honking. Gabe dashed past her and around the corner of the building at full tilt to see that halfway down the line the trucks had stopped moving.

"Huh?"
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:12 AM #96
> RedLegacyRanger
Red Legacy Ranger

RedLegacyRanger
Red Legacy Ranger

Blake started to see the trucks move. "Base, should I immobilize any of the trucks?" he asked
RedLegacyRanger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2018, 10:09 AM #97
> Black Dragonrang
Power Ranger

Black Dragonrang
Power Ranger

(Hello? How should I do something with Rei?)
Black Dragonrang is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2018, 03:06 PM #98
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

((Just wait a moment, BDR It'll fall into place here soon! And check the discussion about it on Discord! ))

JB shook his head unconsciously. "It's up to Jezebel, Blake. I'm just running support now and making sure your suits are functioning properly."

He couldn't help but flash back to the Volunteer Rangers in his mind. Clenching his jaw, he pushed the troubling thoughts away and continued monitoring the rangers. He was very curious about the trucks suddenly stopping, and prayed that nothing terrible was about to happen to the rangers.

"On it," Sampson stated, beginning correspondence with SPD on his computer.

Chambers saw the line of vehicles parked outside of the warehouse, ominously standing in what felt like total silence. Goosebumps spread throughout her body at the foreboding scene.

"Remember, Jenkins, we--" She began.

"I know, I know. You already told me - we have to let Cyber Unit fail before we jump in so JB knows what's what," Jenkins said with slight irritation.

"Well, hopefully everything will go fine," Chambers stated.

Jenkins laughed. "Don't worry. Something screwy is bound to happen..."
Old April 17th, 2018, 04:07 PM #99
> MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

More people were flowing out of the warehouse, shouting at each other and the drivers of the trucks. None of the Rangers were close enough to see it yet, but the unmoving truck drivers' eyes had an oddly reddish glow to them.

"Go for it, Blake--try not to hurt anyone. We don't know how many of these people are actually in on Nek's plans," Jezebel said. "Gabe, focus on evidence and portals like we planned."

"On it." Gabe moved into a sprint.

"I'm really hoping Chambers is right on this one," Lux said. "I don't want to drag Derek in on a workday. He's the only one of us with a regular paycheck."
Old April 17th, 2018, 04:34 PM #100
> Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Roman was on his way somewhere with his eye, well more of the couner of the eyes begin to see trucks. "hm?" as roman begin to think on this as he begin to follow as he went on a random lightpole and begin to jump on lightpole onto lightpole to see more of this and follow

Tags
crisis crunch, here we go again, nek is back, new beginnings, rpg