RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Conventions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 08:17 AM   #421
TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay
Yeah on the one hand I want to go because it's fun, but when I think about how much it costs I have second thoughts especially if there won't really be anything that different this year besides a new venue. The merch is always pretty much the same, the guests are pretty much the same, and Bandai never really has any to die for exclusives. I don't know I'm on the fence this year.
TheTerrorToad87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:30 AM   #422
⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
TheTerrorToad87 wrote: View Post

Yeah on the one hand I want to go because it's fun, but when I think about how much it costs I have second thoughts especially if there won't really be anything that different this year besides a new venue. The merch is always pretty much the same, the guests are pretty much the same, and Bandai never really has any to die for exclusives. I don't know I'm on the fence this year.
to add to what I said earlier, I'm going to compare a trip to PMC for me (all the costs listed, excluding what can be spent once in the convention) to my honeymoon. We had a beachfront room in Jamaica for 7 days/6 nights that included round trip airfare, transportation between the airport and resort, fully stocked bar and mini bar in our room, all the drinks (alocholic and not) we'd want, and 16 restaurants across the resort we could visit for food, with their hours of operation such that there was only about a 2 hour window right before dawn that was the only time you couldn't get food, not to mention all various land and water sports across the resort at no additional charge....all for about 500 more than what we are spending to go to PMC...

The convention is fun, but every time we go, it does get that much harder to justify going.
OmegaRangerRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bring deodorant, morphicon 6