Menu

Old July 1st, 2019, 06:55 PM #1
> dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay
dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay

Austin St. John "A True American Hero" limited magazine cover story for this month?!

So I'm part of a few music social media groups and I noticed someone shared a cover of a newer (I think it is?) magazine called Underground Nation. And I decided to click the link. Lo and behold Austin St. John is actually on the front cover of a July 2019 Music Magazine. But there are only 150 issues as its a special limited edition alternate cover. One features current Austin St. John and that's the 100 limited mag. The other is the Gold Ranger from Zeo on the front cover with 50 limited. I just think its pretty cool that our favorite childhood super hero spandex actors are able to still shine after all these years. Also just letting the die hard Power Ranger Super Sentai collectors know its out there too, so they don't get the bone. I don't think Austin St. John's fan page even posted about it yet, maybe it's just on the site right now before an announcement? I don't know how to embedd images but I tried with the imgbb on here. The link is below is proof too.

https://www.underground-nation.com/p...n-st-john-005/

Last edited by dirtcorechad; July 1st, 2019 at 07:09 PM. Reason: To put in a title
dirtcorechad is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 02:58 AM #2
> Zeo-Gold92
'Consequences'

Zeo-Gold92
'Consequences'

Good to see ASJ looking healthy.
Zeo-Gold92 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 05:06 AM #3
> dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay
dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay

Zeo-Gold92 wrote: View Post

Agreed! I'm sure he's still able to pull off insane martial arts skills that would kick our butts
Old July 6th, 2019, 03:52 PM #4
> dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay
dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay

Zeo-Gold92 wrote: View Post

SO Austin St. John posted the link across social media and the limited edition issues are selling quick. But they are still available.
Old July 6th, 2019, 05:18 PM #5
> Allio
Power Ranger

Allio
Power Ranger

I get that itís more for him being medic, but I always find it hilarious when using Sentai suits for ďAmerica.Ē

Itís like the whole the stars of 4kids sing the national anthem when only a couple of the characters loved in the states
Allio is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2019, 07:19 PM #6
> dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay
dirtcorechad
Power Ranger

eBay

Allio wrote: View Post

I get that itís more for him being medic, but I always find it hilarious when using Sentai suits for ďAmerica.Ē

Itís like the whole the stars of 4kids sing the national anthem when only a couple of the characters loved in the states
I get why it would be funny. But these days I noticed quite a few Power Ranger fans like and respect both PR and Super Sentai, equally. Its kinda like the Robotech and Macross situation. Where fans were introduced to Macross first as Robotech and the nostalgia is so strong that even Hollywood is still going to adapt Macross as Robotech. We will always respect what we grew up on first. If Hasbro decided to give us a 30th Anniversary MMPR Theatrical Film with the OG Cast plot tied to Shattered Grid, I guarantee that would top the 1995 film sales and rival Super Sentai film sales. While I liked the 2017 Reboot, the nostalgic of not having our favorite OG MMPR actors as our favorite classic characters were one of the many reasons it flopped.

Last edited by dirtcorechad; July 6th, 2019 at 07:30 PM.