Home Menu

Menu

Old December 1st, 2017, 06:26 PM #261
> Green1
Green Ranger Power!

Green1
Green Ranger Power!

BattleRanger wrote: View Post

GOD, NO. Rumor is, based of John Cena's recent Instagram posts of Watchmen images, that Cena will be starring in the HBO Watchmen series. I will never see the character he plays, I will only see John Cena in cosplay as a member of the Watchmen universe. This will be enough to ruin the entire show for me. Especially if he plays Dr. Manhattan.
No. NO. NO! I do not want a John Cena/Dr Manhattan casting. Mostly, I don't want to see Little John...
Green1 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:34 PM #262
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

GOD, NO. Rumor is, based of John Cena's recent Instagram posts of Watchmen images, that Cena will be starring in the HBO Watchmen series. I will never see the character he plays, I will only see John Cena in cosplay as a member of the Watchmen universe. This will be enough to ruin the entire show for me. Especially if he plays Dr. Manhattan.
Green1 wrote: View Post

No. NO. NO! I do not want a John Cena/Dr Manhattan casting. Mostly, I don't want to see Little John...
I would see him more as Nite Owl, or even The Comedian, and not a role that would have him doing mocap for most of it,
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:05 PM #263
> Virus
Power Ranger

Virus
Power Ranger

Virus is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:38 PM #264
> nintenfan3424
Making Strong Look Reigns

nintenfan3424
Making Strong Look Reigns

Paige vs Sasha for Raw, Give this 20 minutes pls

Three matches for CoC too
Nattie vs Charlotte
New Day vs Usos vs Gablmin
Corbin vs Roode vs Ziggler
nintenfan3424 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:31 PM #265
> Virus
Power Ranger

Virus
Power Ranger

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:44 PM #266
> BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1

BattleRanger
Call the 5-4-1

Anyone here watch the Sam Roberts interviews? I've heard one or two before, but today, I have discovered some really great interviews with great superstars.
BattleRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:15 PM #267
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

Luke Harper (or I guess just Harper now) left the Smackdown tour of South America early. But it was for the best possible reason: Becoming a father.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/detai...south-america/
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:31 PM #268
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

Anyone here watch the Sam Roberts interviews? I've heard one or two before, but today, I have discovered some really great interviews with great superstars.
Roberts and Peter Rosenberg are my two favorite non-wrestler wrestling interviewers. More Rosenberg than Roberts and Rosenberg sounds less smarky.
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:01 PM #269
> Misfits923
Bullet Club!!

Misfits923
Bullet Club!!

I've listened to a few of Sam Roberts, and I find myself getting annoyed with him sometimes. I feel that he only has on WWE talent, and tries to suck up to them sometimes. I think when it comes to interviewing, or having a chat w/ someone, Colt Cabana does it best. Just comes off naturally.
Misfits923 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:34 PM #270
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Stephen Amell wants the entire Bullet Club on Arrow if he can get Cody back

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...144500205.html
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:44 PM #271
> ⚡McAster
I engage in motion

McAster
I engage in motion

No matter what they do, it will never be up to par with the Bullet Club in the Tiger Mask anime.

Go around town, eating all the sweets so no one else can. Truly the worst villains.

Reminder, Tiger Mask W is free on (NA) Crunchy Roll.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/tiger-mask-w
McAster is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:38 PM #272
> CobraMorphBT20
its all about Emmalina

CobraMorphBT20
its all about Emmalina

DukeNukem 2417 wrote: View Post

And someone preparing the battlefield.......for MASSACRE.

Well, Battleground is a RAW brand PPV in 2018.

Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Stephen Amell wants the entire Bullet Club on Arrow if he can get Cody back
That really would be too sweet. Since Mr Terriffic is based on a wrestler, I've always wanted them to have the first one show up on Legends. But, they could incorporate BC & Mr. Terriffic1.0 in an episode of Arrow together, it'd just be too similar to the Wildcat episode. In fact, why not say that Flashpoint replaced Wildcat with Mr Terrific.

But the only club members we need are Omega, Cody, Marty, & Tama. Takahashi if we can get Dinah Drake & Brandi as bunny Hoes since we'd never get Mao or the Bunny girl from WK. NJ/ROH better not screw this up, because this is just what they need to let people know they even exist. In fact, they should be either a recurring secondary villian in season7 of Arrow, or be the theme of next years cross over, the crisis of the Invasion of Earth-BC. NJ/ROH should pay CW to use them.
CobraMorphBT20 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:06 PM #273
> CheckeredRanger
4000 posts of nothing

CheckeredRanger
4000 posts of nothing

CheckeredRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 01:19 AM #274
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Matt Hardy was acting so weird in that Bray Wyatt promo. Unless that is Broken Matt then at least he has a character now especially with Jeff still injured. Could not help but feel Jason Jordan was a heel during the opening segment after he attacked Super Reigns. Their match was solid but Jason will be more effective as a heel.

I wish Sasha Banks was on Smackdown. She took the loss to Paige and got attacked by Absolution after. Asuka hasn't been attacked by them yet so I admire that. Finn Balor continues to float around with no direction. Lastly, the main event was solid. The WWE tried in this 3rd hour by giving us good segments. The finish made sense too and I see a six-man tag match coming soon.
chronoxiong is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 01:25 AM #275
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

chronoxiong wrote: View Post

Matt Hardy was acting so weird in that Bray Wyatt promo. Unless that is Broken Matt then at least he has a character now especially with Jeff still injured.
Yes it is Broken Matt just under the Woken name. Just think of it as Broken Matt has Woken.
christopherjohn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:24 AM #276
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

Bwoken Matt got me so giddy. I once thought that Demon Balor was the perfect opposite to Bray but then Broken Matt came along in TNA and many of us thought that that that would be the perfect opposite and I'm so glad that it already feels like it is. Bray needs someone that's as batshit crazy as he is and a Bwoken Matt is just that and more. I also dig them having normal Matt as being asleep and Broken being woken.

Last edited by ultrakill; December 5th, 2017 at 04:42 AM.
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:29 AM #277
> DukeNukem 2417
Power Ranger

DukeNukem 2417
Power Ranger

FREAKING FINALLY! The coat of battle, that wild and untamed hair, the bizarre accent...Bwoken Matt, I knew you'd come! This is exactly the shot in the arm RAW needed (The Bar vs. 75% Of The Shield Part 52 can go jump in a lake), and even if Bray Wyatt is going to get DELETED, it'll be well worth it to finally get Bwoken Matt on Monday nights.

Now, all we need are Senor Benjamin, Vanguard-1 and, of course, Brother Nero (or Willow, if some rumors are to be believed).
DukeNukem 2417 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:37 AM #278
> Mr.Karate
Power Ranger

Mr.Karate
Power Ranger

CheckeredRanger wrote: View Post

That felt like a fan edit in the end with the dueling laughs.
Mr.Karate is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:24 PM #279
> Virus
Power Ranger

Virus
Power Ranger

BREAKING DOWN TODAY'S IMPACT MANAGEMENT ADDITIONS, DEPARTURES COMING AND MORE IMPACT WRESTLING NEWS

By Mike Johnson on 2017-12-05 12:57:00

Lots going on within Impact Wrestling today obviously:

*As noted in today's announcement, Scott D'Amore and Don Callis will be the top executives within Impact going forward, as Executive Vice Presidents. D'Amore had pretty much been Ed Nordholm's right hand man in recent months and now has the title and power to match it. Callis will officially start with the company on 1/1/18. The trio will be overseeing all aspects of the business of Impact as well as the creative flow and direction.

*Callis had been working as The Executive Director, President and CEO for ‎Manitoba Trade and Investment Corporation over the last seven years. Callis intends to remain with New Japan Pro Wrestling as an announcer, but obviously that will depend on whether he can balance the two sides, especially if New Japan ramps up the amount of events that require English language commentary. New Japan had been preparing for his exit but as of today, believe he's going to be remaining. Impact wants a working relationship with New Japan obviously, but this does add fuel to the fire to the rumor of an NJPW/Impact/ROH link up. There's no word yet whether Callis will appear on camera for Impact, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't. He's always been a great antagonist and announcer, he's going to be at the tapings and it would allow him to wear another hat for the company.

*One source has stated that Johnny "Impact" Hennigan and Taya have both signed deals with Impact that would allow them to continue to be utilized on Lucha Underground when that series films its next season.

*There is an expectation that there will be additional talents exiting over the next month or so, including some top of the card names. There is expected to be a far more larger contingent of Canadian-based talents going forward.

*The word making the rounds today among the talents in the company is that John "Big" Gaburick will be officially leaving the company at the first of the year. After taking over the company, Anthem had kept Gaburick on as a consultant and he was working at the TV tapings, but he was there more as insurance in case the Jeff Jarrett regime didn't work out. When Jarrett exited, Gaburick stepped in to assist and transition things, but mostly on the production side of things as the creative direction had been one that D'Amore and Sonjay Dutt had been responsible for. With D'Amore and Callis now in place, Gaburick will be exiting, which he had already been preparing for as he had been working on outside projects before the Jarrett situation led to him taking an increased role in recent months.

*Dutch Mantel is also expected to leave the company at the onset of the year. One source stated he has already been let go, but we haven't confirmed that to be the case. He hadn't been brought to the November tapings and lost his position of power when Jarrett exited the company.

*There are plans for Impact to try and run more consistently in 2018. What that has been described to me as if running TV tapings more often (perhaps taping 4-5 week worth of TV at a time, as opposed to 10 weeks over a long stretch) as well as doing some live house show events in smaller venues if they can be cost-effective. The hope is to run in both the United States and Canada. The January TVs will remain in Orlando. There's talk of taping in March in Canada, possibly Windsor, a market D'Amore knows very well from his years of promoting Border City Wrestling.

*Sonjay Dutt is still in the mix in terms of creative and producer responsibilities. None of today's changes are a sign he's on the outs at all.

*Jeremy Borash, Jimmy Jacobs, Gail Kim and Abyss will be working as producers as well and have input into creative discussion and direction, but the final calls will be made by D'Amore, Callis and Nordholm.

*Production will remain in Nashville at Skyline Studios, where there is also some space where office work can be done as needed. As noted, all of the support staff from the Nashville office completed working for the company last week.

*Impact exec Bob Ryder is, by all accounts, still with the company and believed to be working from home going forward.
https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...news-.html?p=1

So stuff is happening.
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:08 PM #280
> DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

WOW!!!!!!! That Matt Hardy/Bray Wyatt promo has made me want to watch Raw more than anything else in YEARS and recent times!!
I have never been a Bray fan, but he is the perfect foil and villain to Awoken/Broken Matt Hardy.
DrGreenEvil is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
greatest golden love