Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2015, 09:34 AM #141
Kamen Rider Ookalf's Avatar
> Kamen Rider Ookalf
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,356
Kamen Rider Ookalf
Power Ranger
Kamen Rider Ookalf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,356



AkaNinja wrote: View Post

Who is this sex?

I don't watch Ultraman at all but I need.
Ultraman Mebius - Phoenix Brave.
Kamen Rider Ookalf is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 10:11 AM #142
Gold Samurai's Avatar
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,483
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
Gold Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,483



DkAngel23 wrote: View Post

Good luck. I give props to anyone who can collect a set of out of production figuarts. The aftermarket is so crazy with them. I still need white but I just cant bring myself to drop $100+ for it.

There's an armored red ranger staring back at me at my local comic shop for around 34 dollars too.
Gold Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 10:32 AM #143
MenaceRx's Avatar
> MenaceRx
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 214
MenaceRx
Power Ranger
MenaceRx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 214



GreenBeastFist wrote: View Post

Ah, man. That kinda sucks.


Anyways, I plan to collect the MMPR/Zyuranger figures.
I am selling my entire setup unopened for $420. You wont get all 7 cheaper.
MenaceRx is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 11:25 AM #144
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557



Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

There's an armored red ranger staring back at me at my local comic shop for around 34 dollars too.
I've been dodging the ones on amazon as they go up and down in price, but always have them as an excuse to get an order over a certain amount in order to opt for free shipping xD.
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 11:58 AM #145
DkAngel23's Avatar
> DkAngel23
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 226
eBay
DkAngel23
Power Ranger
DkAngel23's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 226
eBay



Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

There's an armored red ranger staring back at me at my local comic shop for around 34 dollars too.
Armored Red is the only one Ive seen in a good while. Well aside the Black and Black Armored. I guess no one likes Zack.
DkAngel23 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 02:01 PM #146
DJ1107's Avatar
> DJ1107
Banned
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,199
DJ1107
Banned
DJ1107's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,199



AkaNinja wrote: View Post

Who is this sex?

I don't watch Ultraman at all but I need.
Mebius Phoenix Brave form. It was Mebius's final form in the Last episode of the season. Sadly this figure is a Web exclusive.
DJ1107 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 02:31 PM #147
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557



So I just checked Big In Japan and I don't see those black/purple flames from the Tamashii Nations this year up for pre-order. I know they did the preorders last year for the exclusives---where is everyone else getting them from? Might have to just go with TokuTaku
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 12:18 AM #148
PsychoGrey's Avatar
> PsychoGrey
Certifiable...
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,341
PsychoGrey
Certifiable...
PsychoGrey's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,341



DkAngel23 wrote: View Post

Armored Red is the only one Ive seen in a good while. Well aside the Black and Black Armored. I guess no one likes Zack.
Yeah, the black guy gets no respect. Or the Asian guy.

Random wrote: View Post

There's no signs of any more Sentai Figuarts coming period.
PsychoGrey is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 06:14 AM #149
Luis Franco's Avatar
> Luis Franco
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 17
eBay
Luis Franco
Power Ranger
Luis Franco's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 17
eBay



Well Figuarts Phasma sold out on Nippon Yassan before this morning
Luis Franco is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 06:45 AM #150
sandrockgundam04's Avatar
> sandrockgundam04
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 314
sandrockgundam04
Power Ranger
sandrockgundam04's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 314



Phasma is still up on Amazon Japan for those who missed her elsewhere:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B015Z9BRM...100282_TE_item
sandrockgundam04 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 07:39 AM #151
JaimeZeo's Avatar
> JaimeZeo
K, then.
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,264
JaimeZeo
K, then.
JaimeZeo's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,264



Damn, I missed the preorders for Decade and Phasma because, ironically, I was in the sky over Japan when they went up. I thought Decade was going up tomorrow as well. Gaaaaah.
JaimeZeo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 07:58 AM #152
itachi1's Avatar
> itachi1
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 522
itachi1
Power Ranger
itachi1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 522



sandrockgundam04 wrote: View Post

Phasma is still up on Amazon Japan for those who missed her elsewhere:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B015Z9BRM...100282_TE_item
How do we check out on AmazonJP? Can I use my Amazon user and password? and will they ship to the U.S.?
itachi1 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:10 AM #153
goldenboy's Avatar
> goldenboy
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 586
eBay
goldenboy
Power Ranger
goldenboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 586
eBay



I know you guys are busy trying to secure pre-order for the new figuarts, but I saw a post on instgram regarding Beerus that will be release in March 2016 and something about gigantic Trunk.
goldenboy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:26 AM #154
itachi1's Avatar
> itachi1
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 522
itachi1
Power Ranger
itachi1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 522



goldenboy wrote: View Post

I know you guys are busy trying to secure pre-order for the new figuarts, but I saw a post on instgram regarding Beerus that will be release in March 2016 and something about gigantic Trunk.
Who's the instagram user? I follow a few those guys that post pre-order alerts.
itachi1 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:33 AM #155
goldenboy's Avatar
> goldenboy
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 586
eBay
goldenboy
Power Ranger
goldenboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 586
eBay



itachi1 wrote: View Post

Who's the instagram user? I follow a few those guys that post pre-order alerts.
@animated_heroes. He post a photo with japanese text and said that Beerus will be out in March and Vegeta in April.
goldenboy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 09:36 AM #156
sandrockgundam04's Avatar
> sandrockgundam04
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 314
sandrockgundam04
Power Ranger
sandrockgundam04's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 314



itachi1 wrote: View Post

How do we check out on AmazonJP? Can I use my Amazon user and password? and will they ship to the U.S.?
You have to setup a separate account for Amazon japan. They also don't ship to the US, so you'd have to use a forwarding service like Tenso to get it. Amazon ships to Tenso (almost always free) and then Tenso ships to you, you pay shipping plus a small handling fee.
sandrockgundam04 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 09:43 AM #157
Jhiaxus's Avatar
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,687
Jhiaxus
Pain is power!
Jhiaxus's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,687



I stayed up until 2 AM to get my order in for Phasma. I had never seen AmiAmi's site lag like that! I was worried about getting Mattel'd.
Jhiaxus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 11:31 AM #158
TheDoorToLight's Avatar
> TheDoorToLight
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 27
eBay
TheDoorToLight
Power Ranger
TheDoorToLight's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 27
eBay



Jhiaxus wrote: View Post

I stayed up until 2 AM to get my order in for Phasma. I had never seen AmiAmi's site lag like that! I was worried about getting Mattel'd.
I did the same, but it was 3:00am for me. It was laggy for me as well, but I still managed to finish checking out by 3:03 and the first batch had already sold out. I remember AmiAmi having lag like that when Figuarts Darth Maul was put up too. I was ordering on my phone though that time, which I'll never do again.
TheDoorToLight is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 05:10 PM #159
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557



I stayed up that late last night but OF COURSE forgot about the preorders. UGH.
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:01 PM #160
Zapdos560's Avatar
> Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,540
Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!
Zapdos560's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,540





LOVING the Lightning Effects.
Zapdos560 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.