Old June 14th, 2012, 09:47 AM #81
> DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay
DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay

MegaBlue wrote: View Post

All of the sound effects are the same - guessed word, secret slime action - but the main difference is that rounds 2 and 3 are only 45 seconds a piece, so there's less time to ask questions.

Also, Nick must have some partnership with Aeropostale, since that's ALWAYS the first prize that they give away. Next year, if there's a new season, they'll probably be giving away pieces of the "iCarly" set as the new Round 1 prize.
They only thing I am worried about is not caring about the panel. I mean the original panel was awesome and funny actors. Now I don't know who they have on the panels, but I have a some ideas knowing what shows are currently airing.
DontXBlink is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:36 PM #82
> Kyle16
Figuring it out

Kyle16
Figuring it out

MegaBlue wrote: View Post

I just hope it lasts, and isn't just "40 episodes and it's done." I doubt that, with the amount of work they put into the new set, it'll be going away anytime soon, but, with Nick, who knows?
Well thats what I thought about the GUTS revival but it lasted one season in the US (2 in canada) and poof, gone.
Kyle16 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:43 PM #83
> nintenfan3424
Making Strong Look Reigns

nintenfan3424

DontXBlink wrote: View Post

They only thing I am worried about is not caring about the panel. I mean the original panel was awesome and funny actors. Now I don't know who they have on the panels, but I have a some ideas knowing what shows are currently airing.
On the first ep they were funny and Rachel seemed like a girl on a mission almost figuring it out by herself for the second person.

Who's on tonight?
nintenfan3424 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:51 PM #84
> WTigerEagleBWR
Power Ranger

WTigerEagleBWR
Power Ranger

The panel that is on tonight will be Noah Munck, Drake Bell, Max Schneider and Matt Bennett.
WTigerEagleBWR is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM #85
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

It seems, judging by the bonus footage that they show before and after the episodes, that filming "Figure It Out" is concurrent to whatever else they might be doing. "Hey, want to take an hour and go film an episode of 'Figure It Out'?"

If it lasts beyond this season, they could possibly look into having people be 'regulars' on the panel. As it is right now, I think they're grabbing whoever they can.

Two panels that I'd love to see are from two of Nick's underdog shows - "Bucket & Skinner" (Taylor, Dillon, Ashley, and Glenn would be a fun mix) and, of course, "Power Rangers Samurai" (Alex, Najee, Brittany, and Erika would be a fun mix - Hector's off filming Shadow War, I believe) - because seeing the casts on FIO might help promote their own series.
MegaBlue is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2012, 12:03 AM #86
> Kyle16
Figuring it out

Kyle16
Figuring it out

That dude from Victorious was funny in that last episode. He seemed genuinely squeamish about the slime, hahah.
Old June 15th, 2012, 05:07 AM #87
> nintenfan3424

nintenfan3424

Is there a reason why the slime comes from both directions? Is in so they can cover their faces?
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM #88
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Kyle16 wrote: View Post

That dude from Victorious was funny in that last episode. He seemed genuinely squeamish about the slime, hahah.
I can't say I blame him. I wouldn't have wanted to be slimed either, if I was the only one who didn't get slimed at first.
Storm Eagle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:51 PM #89
> Bread
Part of that world

Bread
Part of that world

I am upset that full house is no longer on Nick@Nite it really is upsetting. When was the last time it aired on N@n?
Bread is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:52 PM #90
> Kyle16
Figuring it out

Kyle16
Figuring it out

nintenfan3424 wrote: View Post

Is there a reason why the slime comes from both directions? Is in so they can cover their faces?
I assume it makes it harder to avoid. you saw that a lot in the original figure it out. They also seem to have lessened the delay in this version, so you don't know your getting slimed until its too late to react. heh
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM #91
> nintenfan3424

nintenfan3424

Hey There's a FIO marathon for all the eps done so far. On Nick tonight.

My Night's set
Old June 15th, 2012, 06:04 PM #92
> jediranger
Power Ranger

jediranger
Power Ranger

comicgeek wrote: View Post

I am upset that full house is no longer on Nick@Nite it really is upsetting. When was the last time it aired on N@n?
I can't even remember the last time it aired on Nick@Nite. For a while, it was on late at night along with Family Matters. Nick@Nite now seems to be Friends, Yes, Dear, My Wife and Kids, George Lopez, That 70's Show, and Everybody Hate's Chris. According to what I found, Family Matters and The Brady Bunch are still airing on it, but that has to be very early in the morning when people might not be up yet.

Kyle16 wrote: View Post

I assume it makes it harder to avoid. you saw that a lot in the original figure it out. They also seem to have lessened the delay in this version, so you don't know your getting slimed until its too late to react. heh
It does and it seems like one of the clues they do now is one that they spray them from the front.

I enjoyed the two episodes that I watched today and thought that it did a good job of making it like the original. The two panels did a good job and were pretty funny. Yeah, the original FIO had some great people who made it the show great, but if the panel continues to act like they did in the two episdoes I saw, it will be good.
jediranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2012, 03:14 AM #93
> Kaixa
9-1-3

Kaixa
9-1-3

comicgeek wrote: View Post

You can always watch it on Teen Nick at 6 in the morning.
Kaixa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:47 AM #94
> RobAlister
Power Ranger

RobAlister
Power Ranger

DontXBlink wrote: View Post

Well that's kinda the point. It's not Figure It Out: The 90's Are All That Edition. It's a remake of the show. Of course, I did expect Danny Tamberelli to be there considering he lived in the studios basement and all.*

* That's just a joke referencing how many times he was on the panel.
RobAlister is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 09:20 AM #95
> DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay
DontXBlink
Let's Make This Showy

eBay

RobAlister wrote: View Post

Well that's kinda the point. It's not Figure It Out: The 90's Are All That Edition. It's a remake of the show. Of course, I did expect Danny Tamberelli to be there considering he lived in the studios basement and all.*

* That's just a joke referencing how many times he was on the panel.
Hah actually if you look at the wikipedia page Lori Beth was on all but like 4 shows and yes Danny was alway my favorite panelist or all that cast member or Pete.
DontXBlink is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM #96
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

iCarly starts a new season tonight with the one-hour "iShock America" episode. A new episode is supposedly going to air next Saturday too, and the finale in November. It looks to be a very short season.
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:11 PM #97
> nintenfan3424

nintenfan3424

Really? it's that short.

Meanwhile in FIO news, They've been recording Season 2 already, and other than having a connection to Rachel Crow (Via X Factor), Chris Rene is somehow going to be on a season 2 episode.
Old October 6th, 2012, 11:25 PM #98
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

nintenfan3424 wrote: View Post

Really? it's that short.
There might be other episodes that will premiere between next week's and the finale in November that we don't know about. By the way, Emma Stone might be in a future episode, per this article. Ciara Hanna is supposed to be in a future episode too.
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:00 AM #99
> Kyle16
Figuring it out

Kyle16
Figuring it out

I don't watch icarly but I did watch i shock America for the guests. meh. The only part I liked was the nod to Seinfeld. And what a waste of Tina Fey.
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:09 AM #100
> raz
Pink Revolution

eBay
raz
Pink Revolution

eBay

officialzach2 wrote: View Post

I went on a stint a few months ago where I just wanted to watch Full House over and over. I ended up torrenting all 8 seasons. Watching the 3 girls grow up is really fun, but I end up skipping the first 2-3 seasons. They ended up touching on pretty much every subject. I think sex was the only thing that wasn't brought up. With the girls, they touched on drinking, smoking, reckless driving, dating, traveling and peer perssure. We even got to watch Becky go through starting a relationship with Jesse through a pregnancy that lasted a few months less than a normal one and raising the twins, with them becoming friends with Michelle.

I remember watching the finale when it aired and thought it was boring since no big changes happened. However, now over 15 years later, Michelle feeling hopeless and lost without her memories is more impactful.
raz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote