Old March 11th, 2012, 07:09 AM #8381
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay

ZeoRed wrote: View Post

Nope probably gonna have to go to ebay for that one sadly. I'm realling hoping that once goseiknight is released we'll got some word on weather or not we will be seeing more goseigers in figuarts form.
eBay isn't the only option. One could go through a middleman and order him.
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:44 PM #8382
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod

TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod

GokaiMika wrote: View Post

Considering how unpopular the show was, I wouldn't expect to see them for a while, which is probably why we're seeing Goseiknight as an exclusive and not a regular release. We'll probably see the more popular teams first, like Kakuranger or Go-onger.
Wait, when did Kakuranger ever become popular enough to warrant a release (and this early)?

Unless if you meant Hurricanger, then yeah I'd expect them to release them soon (although probably not until after they do a possible release of Magiranger and Go-Onger).
Old March 12th, 2012, 04:23 AM #8383
> Random
The Lizard Queen

Random
The Lizard Queen

tasti man LH wrote: View Post

Wait, when did Kakuranger ever become popular enough to warrant a release (and this early)?

Unless if you meant Hurricanger, then yeah I'd expect them to release them soon (although probably not until after they do a possible release of Magiranger and Go-Onger).
Kakuranger was the most popular of the 90's era shows, but it was just an example. I don't know if they'll do the more recent shows before going back to things like Kaku, Sunvulcan or Changeman, but their popularity will almost definitely put them before the unpopular shows like Goseiger or (sadly) Gekiranger.
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:39 PM #8384
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod

TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod

Yeah, it's really more likely that they'll get all of the shows from the Gao-Gosei era first before releasing any of the earlier Sentai (although Goranger may be the exception since, y'know, being the very first has it's advantages).
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:14 AM #8385
> System
Wait, what?

System
Wait, what?

So, I've been using Mandarake since about mid January when I bought Shinken Blue & Green. Anyway, what are the best keywords to use to search for SHF's on Mandarake? So far the most common I use are "S.H.Figuarts", "SHF", and "Figuarts". They always come up with Figuarts, sometimes I just feel like I can't find what I'm looking for.

When I get my next check this weekend, I'm going to start collecting from the Kabuto line. Some like Kabuto, Gatack, KickHopper, etc, I won't have problems finding for a decent price. The two I want the most right now are Sasword, and TheBee. I've been searching Google and Mandarake for weeks now with no luck. I know Mandarake had Sasword a few weeks back, but he's been sold (wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone from here bought it haha). Cheapest I've found Sasword for elsewhere is $89 plus shipping. Ill probably bite the bullet and just buy it. Really hoping it doesn't bite me in the ass, though. For TheBee, I've found some for okay prices. I've just kinda run out of ideas on where else to search.

And yes, I've considered using a Middleman. Don't really want to quite yet, though. Mainly because I've heard of how members have found certain figures for decent prices after searching for a while.
Old March 13th, 2012, 06:48 AM #8386
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

System wrote: View Post

So, I've been using Mandarake since about mid January when I bought Shinken Blue & Green. Anyway, what are the best keywords to use to search for SHF's on Mandarake? So far the most common I use are "S.H.Figuarts", "SHF", and "Figuarts". They always come up with Figuarts, sometimes I just feel like I can't find what I'm looking for.
The best way to search Mandarake is by using the kanji or katakana for what you are looking for (i.e. フィギュアーツ (figuarts)) or simplified versions of specific names of a character (i.e カブト (kabuto) instead of 仮面ライダーカブト (Kamen Rider Kabuto)) even when you are on the english site.
Old March 13th, 2012, 09:29 PM #8387
> Kaigan
Banned

Kaigan
Banned

Just in case someone can change it, the Tamashii Exclusive page link in the very first post doesn't work.
Old March 13th, 2012, 09:45 PM #8388
> Big E
Onorč Decade-O!!!!!

32 eBay
Big E
Onorč Decade-O!!!!!

32 eBay

King Ranger wrote: View Post

The best way to search Mandarake is by using the kanji or katakana for what you are looking for (i.e. フィギュアーツ (figuarts)) or simplified versions of specific names of a character (i.e カブト (kabuto) instead of 仮面ライダーカブト (Kamen Rider Kabuto)) even when you are on the english site.
SHHHHHHH!!!!!! You'll give away all the secrets King!!!!!!
Old March 13th, 2012, 09:57 PM #8389
> RollingBomberSpecial
Earth Defender Freshman!

eBay
RollingBomberSpecial
Earth Defender Freshman!

eBay

what is learned cannot be unlearned...
Old March 13th, 2012, 10:01 PM #8390
> Taureneo
Yabba Dabba Bitch

Taureneo
Yabba Dabba Bitch

Yokatta updated with all the exclusives. I've been considering HyperRed and since they're offering a discount for ordering Juuzo with them, I might take up that offer. 54 bucks is a pretty good price all things considered.

So glad the yen to dollar exchange rate is getting better. It makes buying exclusives slightly less painful.
Old March 14th, 2012, 01:59 PM #8391
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay

BBTS has HyperRed for preorder for $89.99

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...il&picture=out

Surprisingly, before AmiAmi....
Old March 14th, 2012, 02:13 PM #8392
> Ewwiikk
武装戦線

Ewwiikk
武装戦線

OPTICS wrote: View Post

BBTS has HyperRed for preorder for $89.99
-url snip-
Surprisingly, before AmiAmi....
Wait, AmiAmi doesn't do the exclusives though? Did they recently start?
Old March 14th, 2012, 02:49 PM #8393
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay

Ryuu_Ranger wrote: View Post

Wait, AmiAmi doesn't do the exclusives though? Did they recently start?
Yup, thats right, my mistake.
Old March 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM #8394
> SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

I don't see why something has to be 'popular in Japan' to warrant a release. I bet if the world doesn't end first we will eventually have just about every team made if not close to being made. Zyuranger, Dairanger and Kakuranger are going to happen, it's only a matter of time.
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:35 AM #8395
> Random
The Lizard Queen

Random
The Lizard Queen

SanjuroJoe wrote: View Post

I don't see why something has to be 'popular in Japan' to warrant a release. I bet if the world doesn't end first we will eventually have just about every team made if not close to being made. Zyuranger, Dairanger and Kakuranger are going to happen, it's only a matter of time.
Eventually, yes. But they'll likely focus on the teams who were popular in Japan first, and the fact we're getting GoseiKnight (who was the only popular thing about that show) as an exclusive and not the rest of team, but the Dekarangers instead (which is still one of the absolute most popular shows, along with Magi) is evidence of that.

Dairanger and Kakuranger were both extremely popular.. Zyuranger, not so much.
Old March 15th, 2012, 04:44 AM #8396
> System
Wait, what?

System
Wait, what?

King Ranger wrote: View Post

Thanks a bunch for this! It just helped me manage to find TheBee on Mandarake . I just purchased TheBee, Kabuto, and Gatack from Mandarake. Now, my search continues for Sasword.
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM #8397
> SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger

GokaiMika wrote: View Post

Eventually, yes. But they'll likely focus on the teams who were popular in Japan first, and the fact we're getting GoseiKnight (who was the only popular thing about that show) as an exclusive and not the rest of team, but the Dekarangers instead (which is still one of the absolute most popular shows, along with Magi) is evidence of that.

Dairanger and Kakuranger were both extremely popular.. Zyuranger, not so much.
Yeah, but in zyurangers case it was extremely popular just about everywhere else in the world. To be honest, I'm really looking forward to some of the pre-zyu stuff more than anything.
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:03 AM #8398
> ZGMF-X20A
Quantum Burst

ZGMF-X20A
Quantum Burst

Are you sure your not confusing it's "popularity" with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?

Do note also that the poll in which Shinkenger won that lead to them being the first Super Sentai Figuarts was conducted in Japan only. That alone says a thousand words.
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:05 AM #8399
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

SanjuroJoe wrote: View Post

Yeah, but in zyurangers case it was extremely popular just about everywhere else in the world. To be honest, I'm really looking forward to some of the pre-zyu stuff more than anything.
Like the above posts are trying to convey in less direct terms, BoJ couldn't give a $#!t less about any country outside Japan.
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:37 AM #8400
> MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi

eBay
MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi

eBay

Perhaps zyuranger will be a U.S. exclusive once the 20th anniversary begins?
Closed