Home Menu

Menu



Closed
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2012, 07:09 AM #8381
Lord Zedd's Avatar
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,000
32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah
Lord Zedd's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,000
32 eBay



ZeoRed wrote: View Post

Nope probably gonna have to go to ebay for that one sadly. I'm realling hoping that once goseiknight is released we'll got some word on weather or not we will be seeing more goseigers in figuarts form.
eBay isn't the only option. One could go through a middleman and order him.
Lord Zedd is offline    
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:44 PM #8382
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,642
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,642



GokaiMika wrote: View Post

Considering how unpopular the show was, I wouldn't expect to see them for a while, which is probably why we're seeing Goseiknight as an exclusive and not a regular release. We'll probably see the more popular teams first, like Kakuranger or Go-onger.
Wait, when did Kakuranger ever become popular enough to warrant a release (and this early)?

Unless if you meant Hurricanger, then yeah I'd expect them to release them soon (although probably not until after they do a possible release of Magiranger and Go-Onger).
TeraMan is offline    
Old March 12th, 2012, 04:23 AM #8383
Random's Avatar
> Random
The Lizard Queen
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,233
Random
The Lizard Queen
Random's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,233



tasti man LH wrote: View Post

Wait, when did Kakuranger ever become popular enough to warrant a release (and this early)?

Unless if you meant Hurricanger, then yeah I'd expect them to release them soon (although probably not until after they do a possible release of Magiranger and Go-Onger).
Kakuranger was the most popular of the 90's era shows, but it was just an example. I don't know if they'll do the more recent shows before going back to things like Kaku, Sunvulcan or Changeman, but their popularity will almost definitely put them before the unpopular shows like Goseiger or (sadly) Gekiranger.
Random is offline    
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:39 PM #8384
> ⚡TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,642
TeraMan
Monster Rider Mod
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14,642



Yeah, it's really more likely that they'll get all of the shows from the Gao-Gosei era first before releasing any of the earlier Sentai (although Goranger may be the exception since, y'know, being the very first has it's advantages).
TeraMan is offline    
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:14 AM #8385
> System
Wait, what?
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 373
System
Wait, what?
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 373



So, I've been using Mandarake since about mid January when I bought Shinken Blue & Green. Anyway, what are the best keywords to use to search for SHF's on Mandarake? So far the most common I use are "S.H.Figuarts", "SHF", and "Figuarts". They always come up with Figuarts, sometimes I just feel like I can't find what I'm looking for.

When I get my next check this weekend, I'm going to start collecting from the Kabuto line. Some like Kabuto, Gatack, KickHopper, etc, I won't have problems finding for a decent price. The two I want the most right now are Sasword, and TheBee. I've been searching Google and Mandarake for weeks now with no luck. I know Mandarake had Sasword a few weeks back, but he's been sold (wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone from here bought it haha). Cheapest I've found Sasword for elsewhere is $89 plus shipping. Ill probably bite the bullet and just buy it. Really hoping it doesn't bite me in the ass, though. For TheBee, I've found some for okay prices. I've just kinda run out of ideas on where else to search.

And yes, I've considered using a Middleman. Don't really want to quite yet, though. Mainly because I've heard of how members have found certain figures for decent prices after searching for a while.
System is offline    
Old March 13th, 2012, 06:48 AM #8386
King Ranger's Avatar
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
King Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
256 eBay



System wrote: View Post

So, I've been using Mandarake since about mid January when I bought Shinken Blue & Green. Anyway, what are the best keywords to use to search for SHF's on Mandarake? So far the most common I use are "S.H.Figuarts", "SHF", and "Figuarts". They always come up with Figuarts, sometimes I just feel like I can't find what I'm looking for.
The best way to search Mandarake is by using the kanji or katakana for what you are looking for (i.e. フィギュアーツ (figuarts)) or simplified versions of specific names of a character (i.e カブト (kabuto) instead of 仮面ライダーカブト (Kamen Rider Kabuto)) even when you are on the english site.
King Ranger is offline    
Old March 13th, 2012, 09:29 PM #8387
Kaigan's Avatar
> Kaigan
Banned
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061
Kaigan
Banned
Kaigan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061



Just in case someone can change it, the Tamashii Exclusive page link in the very first post doesn't work.
Kaigan is offline    
Old March 13th, 2012, 09:45 PM #8388
Big E's Avatar
> Big E
Onorč Decade-O!!!!!
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,889
32 eBay
Big E
Onorč Decade-O!!!!!
Big E's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,889
32 eBay



King Ranger wrote: View Post

The best way to search Mandarake is by using the kanji or katakana for what you are looking for (i.e. フィギュアーツ (figuarts)) or simplified versions of specific names of a character (i.e カブト (kabuto) instead of 仮面ライダーカブト (Kamen Rider Kabuto)) even when you are on the english site.
SHHHHHHH!!!!!! You'll give away all the secrets King!!!!!!
Big E is offline    
Old March 13th, 2012, 09:57 PM #8389
RollingBomberSpecial's Avatar
> RollingBomberSpecial
Earth Defender Freshman!
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 668
eBay
RollingBomberSpecial
Earth Defender Freshman!
RollingBomberSpecial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 668
eBay



what is learned cannot be unlearned...
RollingBomberSpecial is offline    
Old March 13th, 2012, 10:01 PM #8390
Taureneo's Avatar
> Taureneo
Yabba Dabba Bitch
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,887
Taureneo
Yabba Dabba Bitch
Taureneo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,887



Yokatta updated with all the exclusives. I've been considering HyperRed and since they're offering a discount for ordering Juuzo with them, I might take up that offer. 54 bucks is a pretty good price all things considered.

So glad the yen to dollar exchange rate is getting better. It makes buying exclusives slightly less painful.
Taureneo is offline    
Old March 14th, 2012, 01:59 PM #8391
OPTICS's Avatar
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,271
32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02
OPTICS's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,271
32 eBay



BBTS has HyperRed for preorder for $89.99

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...il&picture=out

Surprisingly, before AmiAmi....
OPTICS is offline    
Old March 14th, 2012, 02:13 PM #8392
Ewwiikk's Avatar
> Ewwiikk
武装戦線
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32
Ewwiikk
武装戦線
Ewwiikk's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,085
32



OPTICS wrote: View Post

BBTS has HyperRed for preorder for $89.99
-url snip-
Surprisingly, before AmiAmi....
Wait, AmiAmi doesn't do the exclusives though? Did they recently start?
Ewwiikk is offline    
Old March 14th, 2012, 02:49 PM #8393
OPTICS's Avatar
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,271
32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02
OPTICS's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,271
32 eBay



Ryuu_Ranger wrote: View Post

Wait, AmiAmi doesn't do the exclusives though? Did they recently start?
Yup, thats right, my mistake.
OPTICS is offline    
Old March 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM #8394
SanjuroJoe's Avatar
> SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 45
SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger
SanjuroJoe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 45



I don't see why something has to be 'popular in Japan' to warrant a release. I bet if the world doesn't end first we will eventually have just about every team made if not close to being made. Zyuranger, Dairanger and Kakuranger are going to happen, it's only a matter of time.
SanjuroJoe is offline    
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:35 AM #8395
Random's Avatar
> Random
The Lizard Queen
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,233
Random
The Lizard Queen
Random's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,233



SanjuroJoe wrote: View Post

I don't see why something has to be 'popular in Japan' to warrant a release. I bet if the world doesn't end first we will eventually have just about every team made if not close to being made. Zyuranger, Dairanger and Kakuranger are going to happen, it's only a matter of time.
Eventually, yes. But they'll likely focus on the teams who were popular in Japan first, and the fact we're getting GoseiKnight (who was the only popular thing about that show) as an exclusive and not the rest of team, but the Dekarangers instead (which is still one of the absolute most popular shows, along with Magi) is evidence of that.

Dairanger and Kakuranger were both extremely popular.. Zyuranger, not so much.
Random is offline    
Old March 15th, 2012, 04:44 AM #8396
> System
Wait, what?
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 373
System
Wait, what?
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 373



King Ranger wrote: View Post

The best way to search Mandarake is by using the kanji or katakana for what you are looking for (i.e. フィギュアーツ (figuarts)) or simplified versions of specific names of a character (i.e カブト (kabuto) instead of 仮面ライダーカブト (Kamen Rider Kabuto)) even when you are on the english site.
Thanks a bunch for this! It just helped me manage to find TheBee on Mandarake . I just purchased TheBee, Kabuto, and Gatack from Mandarake. Now, my search continues for Sasword.
System is offline    
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM #8397
SanjuroJoe's Avatar
> SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 45
SanjuroJoe
Power Ranger
SanjuroJoe's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 45



GokaiMika wrote: View Post

Eventually, yes. But they'll likely focus on the teams who were popular in Japan first, and the fact we're getting GoseiKnight (who was the only popular thing about that show) as an exclusive and not the rest of team, but the Dekarangers instead (which is still one of the absolute most popular shows, along with Magi) is evidence of that.

Dairanger and Kakuranger were both extremely popular.. Zyuranger, not so much.
Yeah, but in zyurangers case it was extremely popular just about everywhere else in the world. To be honest, I'm really looking forward to some of the pre-zyu stuff more than anything.
SanjuroJoe is offline    
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:03 AM #8398
ZGMF-X20A's Avatar
> ZGMF-X20A
Quantum Burst
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,300
ZGMF-X20A
Quantum Burst
ZGMF-X20A's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,300



Are you sure your not confusing it's "popularity" with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?

Do note also that the poll in which Shinkenger won that lead to them being the first Super Sentai Figuarts was conducted in Japan only. That alone says a thousand words.
ZGMF-X20A is offline    
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:05 AM #8399
King Ranger's Avatar
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy
King Ranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,161
256 eBay



SanjuroJoe wrote: View Post

Yeah, but in zyurangers case it was extremely popular just about everywhere else in the world. To be honest, I'm really looking forward to some of the pre-zyu stuff more than anything.
Like the above posts are trying to convey in less direct terms, BoJ couldn't give a $#!t less about any country outside Japan.
King Ranger is offline    
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:37 AM #8400
MakaiRanger99's Avatar
> MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,990
eBay
MakaiRanger99
Ougon Kishi
MakaiRanger99's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,990
eBay



Perhaps zyuranger will be a U.S. exclusive once the 20th anniversary begins?
MakaiRanger99 is offline    
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.