Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2015, 09:46 PM #241
Shinken Red_452's Avatar
> Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,644
Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger
Shinken Red_452's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,644



Taichi wrote: View Post

I think I prefer the Our War Game version if I'm brutally honest.
I seem to prefer the colors used on the ODE D-Arts, though the new sculpt is good as well.



Orders can be placed at the Tamashii Webshop on the 16th October 2015 at 16:00JST.



http://tamashii.jp/special/dragonball/

Standard release for Beerus/Birus. Guessing he'll be going up sooner than later.
Shinken Red_452 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2015, 01:56 AM #242
PsychoGrey's Avatar
> PsychoGrey
Certifiable...
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,341
PsychoGrey
Certifiable...
PsychoGrey's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,341



WatcherMark wrote: View Post

Got my very first Figuart today... Fourze Meteor Fusion States.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...pscxgobjiw.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...ps7e9el4p6.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...psdelq68tb.png

I love Meteor Fusion States, so this Figuart was right up my street. Now I have Fourze's Base States, Meteor and Module Set 1 on its way to me.
Congrats! Fourze is my fave Rider, and love this form. Great find! Hope you enjoy your Fourze figures as much as I do mine.
Activator wrote: View Post

Amazon keeps having deals on them, so keep an eye out for when you can! I'll probably end up getting one more set, just to have the largest set of stairs a third time.

Also THIS. I think I might need it, but now Metalgarurumon, where are you?

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...56965189_n.jpg
[img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj539/Arashistorm/12118889_1643352912586957_8786961988055382075_n.jpg[img]
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...88273702_n.jpg
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...04291550_n.jpg
I'm on board.
Zeltrax541 wrote: View Post

Agreed. It still stings that the Sentai & PR figuarts are practically DEAD.
Yes.
PsychoGrey is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2015, 02:40 PM #243
Zeltrax541's Avatar
> Zeltrax541
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,693
Zeltrax541
Power Ranger
Zeltrax541's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,693



PsychoGrey wrote: View Post


Yes.
Yeah, we wouldn't have this problem if Tamashii Nations didn't make all members of the team but Red into a Web Exclusive & if the MMPR Nostalgia didn't overrun the figuarts to the point of near extinction.

I'd love to have a Zeo Gold & such like him but waiting for the official ones will cause me to go for a commissioned one instead/Which I don't mind at all.
Zeltrax541 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2015, 02:52 PM #244
TheOriginalRanger's Avatar
> TheOriginalRanger
Boston Muppet
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,869
eBay
TheOriginalRanger
Boston Muppet
TheOriginalRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,869
eBay



Activator wrote: View Post

Amazon keeps having deals on them, so keep an eye out for when you can! I'll probably end up getting one more set, just to have the largest set of stairs a third time.

Also THIS. I think I might need it, but now Metalgarurumon, where are you?

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...56965189_n.jpg
[img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj539/Arashistorm/12118889_1643352912586957_8786961988055382075_n.jpg[img]
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...88273702_n.jpg
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...04291550_n.jpg

kinda mad at myself now i bought metal garurumon if they come out with an our war game version....thinkinh i may sell my versions for these
TheOriginalRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2015, 11:39 AM #245
Raiden's Avatar
> Raiden
Banned
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 15,932
1
Raiden
Banned
Raiden's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 15,932
1





My first Kamen Rider Figuart since W Heat Metal was released. Love the detail on it, its just a shame i cant see it in real life due to the petite nature of the figure. Love the details on it in pictures though when i can actually see them. But the thing that surprised me out of the box was the dainty feet. I half expected floppy man feet like alot of other female figuarts have. Theyre dainty, with heels, and she can actually stand on them!

Lord id love a 1:6 Medicom of the figure.
Raiden is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2015, 05:36 PM #246
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,532
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,532



TheOriginalRanger wrote: View Post

kinda mad at myself now i bought metal garurumon if they come out with an our war game version....thinkinh i may sell my versions for these
Since the Original Designer Edition version came out not too long ago, I doubt they'll release MetalGarurumon too quickly. I am interested to see what it would look like, but damn, I really want them to cash in on the hype of Tri and give us the other main digimon from Adventure.
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2015, 05:59 AM #247
MonsterBear's Avatar
> MonsterBear
Dance in the Dark
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,386
MonsterBear
Dance in the Dark
MonsterBear's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,386



Hey guys, I know I'm late to the party, but I'm looking to start collecting the Sailor Moon Figuarts - starting with Sailor Moon herself. Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy the figure, with Luna and the bonus faces? I'm located in Ireland too.
MonsterBear is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2015, 06:08 AM #248
DkAngel23's Avatar
> DkAngel23
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 226
eBay
DkAngel23
Power Ranger
DkAngel23's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 226
eBay



MonsterBear wrote: View Post

Hey guys, I know I'm late to the party, but I'm looking to start collecting the Sailor Moon Figuarts - starting with Sailor Moon herself. Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy the figure, with Luna and the bonus faces? I'm located in Ireland too.
The bonus faces will be the problem since that was a first round extra. For that Id say try ebay or amazon. They should still be fairly cheap. The moon figures dont seem to have the aftermarket inflation issues. So look for around the $30-40 range to be finding the good deals. My one word or warning to you though is that make sure you read the listings VERY CAREFULLY. The moon figures are rampant with the bootleg knockoffs and they suck bad. So if you see a $20 Moon or Mercury etc then its likely one of the Chinese bootlegs. They use stock photos so dont rely on the photo to tell you. If it says from Hong Kong then its likely one of the bad ones.

All that aside you can still find most of them in store websites. Go Hastings, Barnes and Noble, Mandarake. The shipping shouldnt be too bad.
DkAngel23 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2015, 06:13 AM #249
MonsterBear's Avatar
> MonsterBear
Dance in the Dark
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,386
MonsterBear
Dance in the Dark
MonsterBear's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,386



DkAngel23 wrote: View Post

The bonus faces will be the problem since that was a first round extra. For that Id say try ebay or amazon. They should still be fairly cheap. The moon figures dont seem to have the aftermarket inflation issues. So look for around the $30-40 range to be finding the good deals. My one word or warning to you though is that make sure you read the listings VERY CAREFULLY. The moon figures are rampant with the bootleg knockoffs and they suck bad. So if you see a $20 Moon or Mercury etc then its likely one of the Chinese bootlegs. They use stock photos so dont rely on the photo to tell you. If it says from Hong Kong then its likely one of the bad ones.

All that aside you can still find most of them in store websites. Go Hastings, Barnes and Noble, Mandarake. The shipping shouldnt be too bad.
Thank you buddy, that's really helpful!
MonsterBear is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2015, 12:05 AM #250
Megaship's Avatar
> Megaship
Texas Ranger fan times 2
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,507
Megaship
Texas Ranger fan times 2
Megaship's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,507



DkAngel23 wrote: View Post

They use stock photos so dont rely on the photo to tell you.
And thus why I don't ever bother with any seller using stock photos. If it doesn't have that homely vibe, I walk away.
Megaship is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 08:42 AM #251
blakehunter's Avatar
> blakehunter
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 281
blakehunter
Power Ranger
blakehunter's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 281



New Super Mario Items !!


http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000099137/


http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000099138/
blakehunter is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 09:51 AM #252
Lord Zedd's Avatar
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,001
32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah
Lord Zedd's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,001
32 eBay



They've been up on BBTS for about a week.

Bowser: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...67&mode=retail

Playset E: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...68&mode=retail
Lord Zedd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 11:44 AM #253
JaimeZeo's Avatar
> JaimeZeo
K, then.
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,262
JaimeZeo
K, then.
JaimeZeo's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,262



Bowser looks a little cheap compared to the others. And by a little... I mean like it's almost from a different toyline.
JaimeZeo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 07:03 PM #254
Shinken Red_452's Avatar
> Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,644
Shinken Red_452
Power Ranger
Shinken Red_452's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,644










Shinken Red_452 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 07:21 PM #255
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,532
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,532



Damn it. As hyped as I am to get my Sigurd and complete the Energy Riders, I saw 'Shinken Red_452' and was hoping for some Tamashii Nations behind the scenes stuff
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 08:52 PM #256
OPTICS's Avatar
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,279
32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02
OPTICS's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,279
32 eBay



I was thinking, if you took the SDCC 2014 Vegeta head and put it on the SS Vegeta body, you'd get a Super Saiyan God Vegeta.... or close to it. What do you guys think?

Heres a quick and sloppy shop:
OPTICS is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2015, 08:34 AM #257
Stuntastik30's Avatar
> Stuntastik30
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,077
32
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider
Stuntastik30's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,077
32



Pretty cool. The head just pops on with out any trouble?

Edit:

Wait you photoshopped it lol look cool though.
Stuntastik30 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2015, 08:49 AM #258
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,536
32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,536
32 eBay



To answer your question though... yeah the heads just pop off easily.
Lord Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2015, 10:55 AM #259
Kalel's Avatar
> Kalel
The Last Son
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 681
Kalel
The Last Son
Kalel's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 681



Not sure if this has been said or if there were any doubts, but OWG WarGreymon is getting a US release. Link to the fb post: https://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.US...4&pagefilter=3
Kalel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2015, 01:19 PM #260
Zeltrax541's Avatar
> Zeltrax541
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,693
Zeltrax541
Power Ranger
Zeltrax541's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,693



Kalel wrote: View Post

Not sure if this has been said or if there were any doubts, but OWG WarGreymon is getting a US release. Link to the fb post: https://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.US...4&pagefilter=3
YEAH, I want that thing so much. Never got the original versions so, this will work just fine.
Zeltrax541 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.