Home Menu

Menu

Old October 14th, 2018, 08:10 AM #3801
> Spider-Phoenix
XY&Z

Spider-Phoenix
XY&Z

I like Kairi tried to shoot Gouche while she was making her monster grow. Nice attention to detail.

But, I was surprised the Pats were apparently OK with fighting alongside LupinMagnum robot mode. They even helped it and pose together after all was said and done!

All in all, a very good episode.
Spider-Phoenix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 12:06 PM #3802
> bearytrek
Power Ranger

bearytrek
Power Ranger

Spider-Phoenix wrote: View Post

I like Kairi tried to shoot Gouche while she was making her monster grow. Nice attention to detail.
i'm surprised they haven't had the embiggen monster routine interrupted...it would be funny, since that means the battle is over and we're just standing around here...

the real reason they don't is they gotta sell the mech toys, but it would be a great one-off gag
bearytrek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 02:57 PM #3803
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

Honestly, I always felt it weird that everyone stood around while she did her thing.
AnAlpha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 03:45 PM #3804
> The Golden Witch
I bid you Adieu

The Golden Witch
I bid you Adieu

AnAlpha wrote: View Post

Honestly, I always felt it weird that everyone stood around while she did her thing.
Quick shout out to Changeman for actually trying to shoot the monster-grower once. Sure it didn't work, but points for trying.
The Golden Witch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 03:54 PM #3805
> Buzz Bee
Power Ranger

Buzz Bee
Power Ranger

Yeah both Lupinrangers and Patrangers mostly are just always watching Goche when she enlarging monster.....

I hope in the next Sentai Series, the monster has tool or ability to grow their self without need help from their friend.......

Londerz Prisoners from Timeranger series using Depression Seal to grow their self is still best monster growing method in my opinion.......

About this episode

I really love how Lupin Magnum helped the PatKaiser in this episode.

And I think the Lupinrangers and Patrangers will be officially united in around episode 40. or after Patranger knew Lupinranger's true identities.......

Good Cool Kaiser VSX will be return in the next episode
Buzz Bee is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 05:45 PM #3806
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

Buzz Bee wrote: View Post

I really love how Lupin Magnum helped the PatKaiser in this episode.

And I think the Lupinrangers and Patrangers will be officially united in around episode 40. or after Patranger knew Lupinranger's true identities.......

Good Cool Kaiser VSX will be return in the next episode
I think they united on final episode or after know the truth about collection and gangler.

Last edited by gantarat; October 14th, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
gantarat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 09:04 PM #3807
> Setherz
Power Ranger

Setherz
Power Ranger

Not a bad episode.

Gangler's seem to have it out for Sakuya, first he almost gets fired because of a Gangler, now a Gangler is causing to mess up. A lot.

Tsukasa is cementing herself as my favorite ranger this season and one of my favorite pink rangers in sentai. I loved how they showed her wits and drive to find a solution to the to the problem. Even going as far as to use LupinYellow's Scissors to deflect the Gangler's blast back at him. Very clever.
Setherz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2018, 09:30 PM #3808
> zjranger
#SavingTennis1BallAtATime

zjranger
#SavingTennis1BallAtATime

Buzz Bee wrote: View Post

Yeah both Lupinrangers and Patrangers mostly are just always watching Goche when she enlarging monster.....

I hope in the next Sentai Series, the monster has tool or ability to grow their self without need help from their friend.......

Londerz Prisoners from Timeranger series using Depression Seal to grow their self is still best monster growing method in my opinion.......
I do agree that in the early episodes, they should've attempted blasting Gauche to stop her from do dooo wahing the Ganglers.

If you missed Kyuranger, they do have Enlarge Inro in order to automatically grow after being defeated.
zjranger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 12:12 AM #3809
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

Sakuya losing confidence after making a mistake and Keiichiro being angry ? How original... At least Umika got some fun scenes and Tsukasa some cool fight scenes, i guess... Lupin Magnum Superior was... pointless to be honnest.

Not especially interested by more Red episodes right now since Kairi already got a strong focus episode where he get the Lupin Magnum, but we'll see.
AdamPark62 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 12:16 AM #3810
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

I wonder when we are going to get that Keiichiro focus the scans mentioned ... next week looks like both teams will be working together somewhat and then we get into the new strikers.
tavionjackson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 12:34 AM #3811
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

I assume they were just talking about this and new week episode since Keiichiro play a big role in both. I don't think the scans said anything about something big happening, just that Keiichiro's fans will be happy.
AdamPark62 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 01:53 AM #3812
> Fyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Fyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

In the earlier episodes, they should've at least attempted to stop Gauche, but nowadays, it's pretty obvious she would just teleport away. (Though this episode in particular it bothered me a little, because they all acknowledged her before she did anything. Like, there was quite a bit of time for them to shoot at her before she even grabbed the safe)

I have a vague recollection of them attacking Gauche at least once, and her just sidestepping the attacks while she shot off the growing things, then backing into her portal. Did that happen or am I imagining it? Cause if it happened, they might just consider it not worth the effort.

Or was that in Zyuohger that it happened? Honestly, Gauche and Nalia are pretty much are the same to me, so they blend together.

But yea, I'd like to see at least in earlier episodes if they do this again next season, the rangers attempting to attack the monster growing general.

Anyway, Tsubasa trying to destroy the Gangler on her own kinda annoyed me. At a certain point, it was "To save the city, put aside your fucking pride and ask the thieves to destroy the Gangler like they were going to do anyway." I liked the rest of Tsubasa in the episode, but that part annoyed me. I loved that she used the Lupinrangers to her advantage, but it annoyed me that she just kinda ignored the fact they were already going to destroy the monster, and instead opted to the "I HAVE TO DESTROY IT MYSELF" angle, knowing she clearly couldn't.

And if it were just a pride thing, it'd be one thing. But like, it was a bomb that was going to destroy god knows how much of the city and kill god knows how many people. I think at that point you put aside your damn pride and shit and ask the thieves for help. They've done it in the past when the stakes were high.

Last edited by Fyntabulous; October 15th, 2018 at 02:05 AM.
Fyntabulous is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:08 AM #3813
> Riderdimension
The only one

Riderdimension
The only one

The reason Tsukasa kept the Lupins from killing the gangler was to find out where the bomb was located. If she had let them off him, then they wouldn't have stopped the bomb.
Riderdimension is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:09 AM #3814
> Fyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Fyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Riderdimension wrote: View Post

The reason Tsukasa kept the Lupins from killing the gangler was to find out where the bomb was located. If she had let them off him, then they wouldn't have stopped the bomb.
I'm referring to after that.

After she got the location and was trying to destroy the Gangler on her own.

Instead of asking the thieves, she literally said she had to do it on her own, and then got tossed around like a ragdoll.
Fyntabulous is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:31 AM #3815
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

Surprise that Noel stay on GSPO Office to support Patrangers whole episode.

Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

Instead of asking the thieves, she literally said she had to do it on her own, and then got tossed around like a ragdoll.
Well,She is Police.

Last edited by gantarat; October 15th, 2018 at 02:38 AM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 03:37 AM #3816
> deathranger
Power Ranger

deathranger
Power Ranger

Fyntabulous wrote: View Post

Just watched the episode, I think that

1. The Lupin have shown themselves to be quite free agents/ unreliable in taking down the Gangler after they've gotten the collection. Sometime they'll take it out, sometime they'll leave it to the Pat. (Even if partly to help the Pat's reputation but the Pat don't know that and don't see it that way)

2. Tsukasa was pressed for time and probably not really thinking about the Lupin since to her they're not her team and doesn't have her back.

3. Each time they've reluctantly teamed up, the Lupin always have to get something out of it. Be it her own teamup with Umika, their team up in Ep 25 ,33. The Lupin already got the piece, so she doesn't have anything to give them unless she's willing to throw away her Trigger Machine afterward.

So if the Lupin are in the mood to help, they'll help without needing to be asked since that's how they always do it when they butt in in Tsukasa and the Pat's view. If not, she's not going to waste time and pride on getting an unreliable factor to help.

Times like this it's annoying that the Crane and Drill are so bulky that you probably can't see anyone but Keichiro using it, I would have liked Tsukasa to use it instead of letting the Lupin finish it off.
deathranger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 09:31 AM #3817
> Champ
Lupin Red!

Champ
Lupin Red!

AnAlpha wrote: View Post

I agree. They could've help her, by her request. I thought this episode was pretty good.

Apparantly, i believe this is the first time Noel stayed in the GSPO for long time. I loved the fact that Noel and Jim were investigating the blue print and figure out where the bomb was.

Once again, Lupin Magnum is still awesome.
Champ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:00 PM #3818
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles

timegold
Destroyer of Particles

Sakuya, it's a trap. Of course it's a trap. It says "Carm" right on the box.

Interesting way to explore some character faults and see how they cope with those; Keiichirou and Sakuya really needed to rely on each other for this one. It's a wonder that Tsukasa ordered them to stay at base and didn't tell them to go to separate rooms, but maybe she trusted them enough to overcome themselves. Because ultimately, it was about cooperation this time, and having the thieves cooperate with the police on this one - even after grabbing the Collection Piece, then using the reverse tactic with Lupin Magnum Superior - really set in the point. Of course, it was clever for Tsukasa to use the thieves as a resource (instead of vice versa, as has been the case before) to nullify the Gangler's attack. It really fits with her being wary of them, but still willing to outright use them.
timegold is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:19 PM #3819
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

That was a great episode, especially for the Pats. Noel stuck around with them, they solved the case, and even got to use Patkaiser and finish the monster in Lupin Magnum Superior's debut episode. The Lupins got their time to shine and even helped the cops out. Good stuff.

The episode did sort of caricature them at the same time tho. Tsukasa was competent, smart and super focused. Keiichiro was a competent hot head and good leader, and Sukaya just reminded me why I generally dislike his character by being him.

Is it just me or does it seem like they're playing up the oblivious borderline ditzy nature of Umika lately? Maybe I'm just noticing it more.
AnAlpha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2018, 10:17 PM #3820
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

Wonder Why Dogranio and Gochu didn't care much that Lupin Collection get stolen ?

Tags
wheresmylionzord