Old School Mod Justice.

1 eBay
TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.

1 eBay

Merchandise Hauls Thread, July 2019

Moderators/Admin wrote:
Hauls Thread. You know the drill.

Please don't re-quote images on the same page. Don't re-quote every single image just to say something is neat or cool. Edit out the [IMG] tags and everything in between to remove the photos.

Please do not complain about what things someone has purchased. It's lame to hear you post your hauls and then moan because someone else bought something in multiples or you think they are hoarding. If you want it so bad, save up for it and get it!

Do not attempt to resell your hauls here. That is what the Marketplace Forum is for. Create a new sales thread, or update an existing sales thread and sell them in there please.

Please keep images 800 pixels in width.

What you can post here
  • Toys
  • Video games
  • Movies
  • Important life purchases
What you can't/shouldn't post here
  • Sexually/graphically explicit "hauls"
  • Groceries
  • General life supplies, including, but not limited to
    • shipping supplies
    • frequently purchased custom supplies
    • household items
  • Drugs/alcohol, anything of an illegal nature
  • Awards
  • Your "awaiting/just purchased" lists (It's not a haul until you get it!)
While this thread is not specific to Power Rangers, Sentai, Kamen Rider related merchandise, at the end of the day it is still supposed to be centered around the merchandise you buy for your collection. A new morpher, the latest comic book series you are reading, and even a new car you just purchased... stuff like that is fine.
Tape for when you ship packages, the same tube of bondo you have used on some of your customs for the last year, or an award for straight A's at school are not really what this thread is for.

That's it guys, have fun!
And it's July.
It's hot. There's rain.
But hopefully you guys will find some explosive deals and bargains this month. (Yeah I'm tired...)
Old July 4th, 2019, 05:41 AM #2
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Japan Haul Time!!
When I went to Japan for the first time 5 years ago, I barely had any money to afford merch, but now things were different! I don't think I went overboard, mostly focused on CDs and artbooks and only grabbed a few toys and games. But I did find two of my all-time most wanted holy grail items, so I'm super happy. Unfortunately, one of them is in customs check yet, as it was too big and I had to mail it back to me...but here's the stuff I brought back:

CDs:
- Super Sentai - Eternal 5 Colored Songs - 3xCD set - includes, as far as I can tell, all Sentai opening and ending themes from GoRanger up to Timeranger + the English versions of some of the 90s theme songs (and the Megaranger and GoGoFive ones are among my favourite Toku songs)
- Super Sentai - 15th Anniversary - 2xCD set
- Toei Metal Hero Best BGM Collection - Vol.1 - 2xCD set - includes music from the Space Sheriff Trilogy
- Toei Metal Hero Complete Song Collection - Vol.3 - 2xCD set - includes music from Jiraya, Jiban and Winspector
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger Music Collection vol.1,2 and 3
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger Song Collection - (worth it for "Gekisou Gattai RV Robo!" alone )
- Gosei Sentai Dairanger Soundtrack - vol. 1 (has my favourite track in the OST - the one they played during the drama scenes - "Namida No Mukou Ni")
- Choujin Sentai Jetman Soundtrack
- Hikari Sentai Maskman Soundtrack - vol.1 and 2 (also got vol.2 on vinyl)
- Tokumei Sentai GoBusters - 4-track CD
- Eccentric Sound of Spider-Man - Soundtrack to the Toei Spider-Man series
- Kamen Rider J Soundtrack (wish I'd found the ZO one too)
- Kamen Rider - Best Collection 25 CD

- Jun Senoue: The Works
- Final Fantasy VIII - 4xCD Limited Edition Soundtrack
- King of Fighters '94 OST
- King of Fighters '95 OST
- Samurai Spirits OST
- Nesshou!! Street Fighter II - vocal versions of the tracks from SFII
- YS VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Original Soundtrack - 2xCD - very glad to find this on my very first visit to BookOff! It was actually on my 'To Buy" list

- Ninja Ryukenden II - Arranged Soundtrack CD - Holy Grail Item!! I never believed I'd actually find it in the wild! It's missing the OBI strip and was still quite pricey - 9000 yen, but that's still way cheaper than I've ever seen it on eBay and I knew I'd hate myself if I left without it! Sticker sheet is included and unused.

- Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman OST - Limited Edition of 2000 - another unexpected surprise at BookOff.
- Batman (1989) Score

Vinyl:
- Hikari Sentai Maskman OST - vol.2
- Uchuu Keiji Shaider OST
- Uchuu Keiji Sharivan OST
- Space Sheriff Sharivan - Synthesizer Fantasy

Laserdisc:
- Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive: Sudden Shock! A New Warrior - comes with 9 trading cards in a sleeve. My first ever LD. Don't have anything to play it on, but it looks great and was dirt cheap.

Toys:
- DX Dekaranger Robo - boxed, unused stickers - I FINALLY have this! It only took me 15 years, but I FINALLY own one
- DX Dekabase Robo - boxed, box is not mint, but the price was right and the toy is in very good condition
- DX Bulltaurus - boxed
- Dekaranger D-Sword Vega - with SPD badge and sheath, loose
- Dekaranger D-Magnum - already had the US version, but it was in a set with the D-Sword
- Hurricanger - Gourai Changer, loose

- Kamen Rider Super 1 Action Figure
- Winspector Fire vinyl figure
- Winspector Bikel vinyl figure (couldn't find Walther, unfortunately )
- Ryusol Red vinyl figure
- M.O.G.U.E.R.A. vinyl figure
- Ryusolger Candy Figures - 1-5 (core 5 rangers)
- 66mm size action figures - Kamen Rider Black

- Hot Wheels - Batman: The Brave and the Bold Batmobile (Scooby Doo Version)

Games:
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (Famicom, cart only)
- Kamen Rider Black: Taiketsu Shadow Moon (Famicom Disk System)
- Kamen Rider Club (Famicom, cart only)
- Kamen Rider (PS1)
- Mobile Suit Gundam (PS1)

Books:
- Godzilla Generation: The Art of Godzilla by Noriyoshi Ohrai and Yuji Kaida
- Toho SFX Movies Authentic Visual Book - vol.1 "Godzilla 1954" and vol.4 "Biollante"
- Heisei Godzilla Chronicle
- Kikkai Senban - Metal Hero Series Creature Chronicle - I've been wanting this one for a while now!
- Rescue Police Secret Files - SO GLAD I managed to find this one!!
- Welcome to the World of Transformers! - G1-G2 Visual Guide Book
- Noriyoshi Ohrai II: Cloister of Memory - 1966-1984 Artbook
...and a great book featuring the artwork of an artist whose name, unfortunately, I can't read as it's spelled in Japanese only...but it features great artwork for everything from Sentai and Kamen Rider to Sei Jushi Bismarck and Metal Hero...

And a huge stack of those recent Sentai Mook thingies that chronicle each series. Got ones for most of the series from GoRanger up to GoGoFive. Only 1 or 2 missing.

Clothes:
- Kamen Rider: The Diner Shirt (along with the freebies from there like coasters, badges, etc)
- Godzilla and Jet Jaguar: Tomodachi Shirt (Godzilla Store Limited Edition)
- Godzilla 65th Anniversady (Godzilla Store Limited Edition)

Aaaand there's more stuff in the mail...the package has arrived, but is still with customs. It has some more toys and games, including the other aforementioned holy grail item.

Non-Japan Haul that arrived while I was away:
- Bit Brigade Vinyl Albums: "Legend of Zelda", "Megaman II", "Metroid" and "Ninja Gaiden" (this one is CD)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 4th, 2019, 07:47 AM #3
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Sweet baby Jesus Red!!! Lol!!! What a haul!

I got a few things this week so far, a few others on the way.

Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 5th, 2019, 01:33 PM #4
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Mail call...more VGM on vinyl!!

- "Batman" and "Batman: Return of the Joker" (NES) - Subcon Records 01
- "Final Fantasy II" (NES) - Red Gorilla Records 003

Both bootleg releases, both pretty darn great! So glad I managed to snag a copies of both straight from the sources when they went up for sale and not have to bother with eBay scalper prices! I'd have been quite upset if I'd missed out on Batman.
Old July 5th, 2019, 04:14 PM #5
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

So, after a wait of 3 months, I've finally got those things from Yahoo Auction (bought via Buyee):

And now, I finally get all Goseiger movies on Blu-ray which means I'm ready for when (and if) Shout releases the series' DVD set or if some miracle happens and Toei releases it on Blu-ray:

(the box with Red Buster is the from that blu-ray box. It includes Goseiger Returns)
Old July 6th, 2019, 04:11 PM #6
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Found a few things today! Found Broly in the wild for RETAIL! Then found at B/N the Legend of Zelda TP vol 5 before street date.

Then of all things... which I totally forgot about... were the Gundam Universe figures! Unfortunately no Wing Gundam at my store, but picked up the Unicorn. I know the RX-78 is classic, but I have no desire to get it.

Old July 7th, 2019, 05:38 AM #7
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Twas a good day at the flea market today. Had to go to work on a Sunday, so I thought why not get up early and check it out anyway, as it's close to my workplace.

Found a working PS One with all hookups and 3 controllers, a working PS2 Slim and a non-working PS One - paid 10$ total for all of it.
Also got two vintage bootleg Bulgarian TMNT figures (original sculpts, not moulded off the Playmates ones) and one of them is Raph - the only one I didn't have.
And 2 Hot Wheels Batmobiles, which I had carded, so now I got 'em loose as well
Old July 7th, 2019, 08:57 AM #8
> thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

I received QMX Picard and Hot toys Iron Man Mk2 die-cast figures.
Also Marvel Legends worthy Captain America and Wolverine.

Old July 7th, 2019, 12:28 PM #9
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Haul from the last couple days.
I haven't seen Jaws since I was a kid and I've been wanting to rewatch it for awhile. I've ordered season 8 of HIMYM in total the entire series has cost me less than 8 quid, could not say no to that.

I'm not a big Alien fan, I like the films and the premise of the franchise but outside that I've never had much interest in it. But when I saw the Ultimate figure a few weeks back I fell in love with it. So I finally caved an bought it today. However, sadly, when I got it home I found someone had already opened it and broken the tail. I was forced to take it back to the store, thankfully they had one left and even gave a 10% discount, so I really couldn't complain

Old July 8th, 2019, 08:15 AM #10
> AbareHunter
NACHO!

AbareHunter
NACHO!

Purchased through Ebay last week, landed on my doorstep this morning. Looking forward to getting the Turbo movie, eventually.
Old July 9th, 2019, 02:38 PM #11
> Dexter1998
SasoriOrange

Dexter1998
SasoriOrange

I finally got the Target exclusive version of Love, Simon that comes with exclusive e-mails between Simon and Blue (but they are book related, not movie related).
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:17 AM #12
> AbareHunter
NACHO!

AbareHunter
NACHO!

Picked up some slices of fried gold today: The 20th Anniversary Digimon DVD Collection, and the DVD edition of Dragon Ball Z Kai's original run, both from Madman Entertainment. As someone who's only seen Seasons 3 through 5 of Digimon in bits and pieces as they aired, I look forward to seeing them in their entirety.

I would've certainly preferred the Blu-Ray collection in Kai's case, but given that the pictured Z Kai set has been out of print since 2012, I'll take what I can get. Guess that'll teach me for being so dismissive of it at that time.

Last edited by AbareHunter; July 10th, 2019 at 06:24 AM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:08 AM #13
> ⚡Toast
J U S T I C E

Toast
J U S T I C E

Got a pretty good deal on this. Have always seen the design as appealing but never wanted to pay full price for one.

I kinda want more cubes now.
Old July 12th, 2019, 11:49 PM #14
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Haul from the past week. Captain Marvel arrived three days early. Although I have to say, while I love the look of the ML figures I am disappointed with them.

Masterio looks amazing but the fact that a character who relies on effects doesn't actually come with any fx pieces is absolutely criminal. Especially when Hasbro felt an extra pair of hands is needed.

Hydro man should have been the best figure, however, his water effect arms make him far to heavy and getting him to stand is near impossible. Which is made worse by the fact, that despite having wrist & elbow joints his sculpting actually stops all movement in the arms. Additionally, and I'm guess I heard wrong here, I'm convinced that back at Toy Fair it was confirmed hed have interchangeable parts.

Scorpion is the best of the three and looks fantastic, with amazing posability and surprisingly good balance despite being back heavy. The only downside is that the tail conection at the back feels it could easily snap off with a little force. But given I only use my figures for display that shouldn't be an issue

Old July 13th, 2019, 07:14 AM #15
> Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Today's pick-ups:

Old July 14th, 2019, 04:36 PM #16
> ⚡OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay
OPTICS
SP02

32 eBay

Figured for $20 each at Gamestop, why not? Saw the Legacy Dagger, but it wasn't discounted. Alot of the other replica weapons/morphers were $20, but none around me had any of them in stock. Some Force FX lightsabers were $20 as well, but also not in stock.
Old July 15th, 2019, 02:11 PM #17
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Nice haul OPTICS!

I got a couple of things today. First off, I'm not a Fortnite fan... at all... but this figure was too cool looking to pass up.

And then, I finally got a decent deal on a brand new Takeru D-3 CSA Digivice!!

Old July 17th, 2019, 01:42 AM #18
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

So last week, just before I left for grandma's out of town, I finally managed to get the package I sent myself from Japan. It only took 2 days to arrive via EMS from Japan to Bulgaria, but then it took an extra 10 days for the local post office and customs office to let me have it. For a year or two now, EU countries don't need to pay import charges for packages from Japan, especially since this is not a purchase from a store, but something I'd sent for myself. Still, they felt obliged to go through it and demand proof of purchase and things like that. So after 10 days of arguing and making phone calls they finally decided that, yes, I didn't owe them any additional charges or tax and can have my package. Fortunately, it arrived safely, so here's the contents:

Toys:
- S.H. Figuarts - Kamen Rider Black (older version, same as my RX)
- S.H. Figuarts - ShadowMoon
- Toei Tokusatsu Heroes 2 - Hakaider Figure (MOC)
- Ninja Sentai Kakuranger - Weapons Set - boxed, missing the Muteki Shogun badge

- Batman Forever - Gotham City Guardians 2-Pack (MOC) - something I've always wanted, as I have a thing for the Batman Forever toyline (my first ever action figure was from that series) and this 2-pack has the only movie-accurate suits for Batman & Robin (Batman comes with the Sonar suit)

- Batman & Robin - Razor Skate Robin (MOC) - a figure I've been wanting since 1997 and I almost had! Back in 1997 I asked for Christmas for a Batman figure that you could take the costume off of and have it be Bruce Wayne underneath. And I got exactly that - Kenner's "Battle Gear Bruce Wayne". Now, some months later, my folks found the matching Dick Grayson figure and bought it...only to have me present it as a gift to a cousin of mine, who I didn't even like, but was invited to his birthday party. Naturally, I've been nagging about that since 1997, but now I finally have one...since it's MOC however, and my childhood Batman, while still complete and in great condition, is loose, for display purposes I also got a...

- Batman & Robin - Battle Gear Bruce Wayne (MOC)

And last, but certainly not least - my Holy Grail purchase - something I never believed I'd have and then I found for only 6000 yen and had to have it...

- Tokkei Winspector - Weapons Case Set - a plastic (and VERY fragile) suitcase that comes with red velvet padding inside and includes the Daytrick M2 with Holster, the MaxCalibur, the WinBadge and a metal Winspector Police Badge all in one! It's missing the outer cardboard sleeve, but all the items work, the instructions are still inside, no peeling stickers and while the suitcase handle is broken, one of the two broken halves is still inside the case so it can be fixed.

So thrilled to finally have this! It's truly a wonderful piece! Now to track down the other case that comes with the figures...

Non-toys:
- Rider Chips - Majimemashite CD (special set that comes with a Kamen Rider 2 vinyl figure)

Video-Games:
- Kamen Rider (SFC) - only saw it at Super Potato and it was the last one left. It's a beat ém up, so it was a good import choice for me.
- Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and 3 (SFC)
- TMNT: Turtles in Time (SFC) - managed to score this one at BookOff! for only 950 yen, most stores had it at around 4000-5000.

Overall, I'm very happy with my haul from Japan. While I still left some stuff behind (I kinda hate myself for not buying the Solbrain Famicom game AGAIN, but at least now I have a bootleg NES cart of it and it is slightly easier to find on eBay than it was 5 years ago), I got a lot of the items I'd really wanted for years!
Old July 17th, 2019, 02:54 AM #19
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right

Infinitevirtue wrote: View Post

What's this body-kun toy?
Old July 17th, 2019, 05:37 AM #20
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

There’s been a ton of those made, both male and female. They’re neat, used for customs and artists to position the body and draw. Helps you see all the angles to get body proportions correct.
Closed