Home Menu

Menu

Old March 17th, 2019, 10:47 PM #61
> Jus1995
Power Ranger

Jus1995
Power Ranger

So it's Pre-Burai Zyuranger done right. Neat.
Jus1995 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:25 PM #62
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

Over-Time Subs are out, downloading now. Will check out that new group later. Lol. Was avoiding opening the thread until I saw the first episode.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:47 PM #63
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

hannibaLUCIO wrote: View Post

I just finished the intro. I'm ready and well equiped for this!
https://i.imgur.com/Y64foQa.jpg
I can't help point out that it would've made more sense to match up the line ups of each team, instead of only the reds matching XD
Alitain is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 12:01 AM #64
> Riderdimension
The only one

Riderdimension
The only one

but then they wouldnít be in roll call order
Riderdimension is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 12:03 AM #65
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate

God, the 3 masters dying was sad as fuck but I couldn't help but think that blue and pink easily could have pulled Melt and Asuna out of the way without dying themselves. Just saying. They had to go out of their way to go into the line of fire then push Melt and Asuna out of the way. They could have just stayed where they were and grabbed them and pulled. >_>

Also, I think it would've been neat if the original Pink and Blue had been gender swapped. But I know that would've required Toei purchasing a male pink and female blue suit for one episode and that would be a pointless expense. But it would've been a neat touch.

So the Village dealt with outsiders stumbling into the village by whacking them over the head with a hammer? The fuck. So what, they murdered them?

Is it fucked up to say I'm glad the last megazord suit actor retired? Cause this new one is like 10000000% better than him. Like jesus fuck. I know it's partly because the suit itself was designed to be more mobile, but I imagine it's because the new actor was willing to be more mobile in the heavy suit.

Wait. That final scene was confusing. Is their power source their master's souls, or was that line from Koh just a coincidence? Cause if not, that's really fucking morbid. Cause he wasn't able to transform until his Master's soul went into his RyuSoul, and presumably Asuna and Melt weren't able to transform until the sacrifice happened either, as they also lost their transformation. And if that's the case, does that mean Green and Black had a sacrifice happen for them too? And if it was just a coincidence, then why would they be able to transform now, if the temple is gone?

It's so weird seeing an ending dance again. I forgot Sentai had those. Not a fan of the dancing toys around them during the transformation sequence though.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 01:04 AM #66
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Yes, it seems their power source is their Masterís souls. The powers are originally tied to the temple.

Episode was really great. Canít wait for Ep 2.
Dukemon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 02:16 AM #67
> screamqueen
Power Ranger

screamqueen
Power Ranger

AkaUnlovedFyntabulous wrote: View Post

So the Village dealt with outsiders stumbling into the village by whacking them over the head with a hammer? The fuck. So what, they murdered them?
The hammer is supposed to be for erasing their memories, but Kou ended up not doing that because Ui yelled "you shouldn't erase my memories without my permission!" at him. Which was unwise, but just as well for the Ryuusoulgers who will be needing somewhere to stay soon
screamqueen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 03:38 AM #68
> hannibaLUCIO
Kyoryu GAY

eBay
hannibaLUCIO
Kyoryu GAY

eBay

Alitain wrote: View Post

I can't help point out that it would've made more sense to match up the line ups of each team, instead of only the reds matching XD
Like Riderdimension said. I didn't want to alter Kyoryuger original order (even if Reds and Greens match)
I have to say that Ryusoulger sofubi figures are one of the best since 2009. They only lack paint on their necks (and of course on the back) and their anatomy is way better than the last few years' sofubis. Overall, waaay better than Lupin/Patranger's sofubis.
hannibaLUCIO is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 04:27 AM #69
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Finally Watched the Subbed !!!

Ryusoulger Premiere The Opening scene with the Masters give the Ryou Souls to them, similar to the Passing the Tourch for them becamed Ryusoulgers, and the Opening credits were amazing, the all swinning during the Opening, and we saw Druidons and there are little scene which possible could had some villan like Zamigo, I suppose he is going to be Gaisoulg or another villan.

Interesthing dynamic between them KOh,Asuna and Melt, because consider the others DIno Sentais, the Pink Rangers always were much diferents, and Koh refers to Asuna a stringer women, and she dont liked much of that reference, and the Master Walking aroud and speak about there students even be so youngers, the time of them is coming, and the Mentor sense something powerfull in the Air, and it is funny the way they erase the memories, the hammer.

Druidon were in the Earth before of the Clash of the Meteror in Earth, and them decide to leave, TankJou seems is not kidding around the Mushroom guy is more like Lucky, been looks much funny, and looks they were after of the Great Power in the Temple, or they are going after of the RyoulSouls too, and the battle between Koh and Tankjou was crazy, and the reference of Tankjou that planet was them before they were there much interesthing.

The Megazord battle was really cool to see they really make a lot more moviments, and the Minotaur seems great, and the strikes, and for the Final Scene with the Henshin Sequence and the Roll Call was amazing, well is weird to see the Dancing Credits consider in LuPat we never had that, now seems almost strange.

A Interesthing Premiere consider the Director for the Sentai bring some of mine favorite KR Shows, Ex-Aid and Build, and in the present time I am watching Build since I dont ended that Rider show, and during the Evolt Arc, there are twist after twist, that is something I liked in the Riders series, and Ex-Aid had the same...now let us enjoy the Sentai, and consider this Sentai is dictate if they continues or not, Bring the Dino Knights !!!
Akumaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 04:28 AM #70
> Doctor Who
"Brilliant"

Doctor Who
"Brilliant"

Dukemon wrote: View Post

Yes, it seems their power source is their Masterís souls. The powers are originally tied to the temple.

Episode was really great. Canít wait for Ep 2.
I don't know if this is co-incidence... the name ui... is it homage to Korean famous singer IU?
Doctor Who is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:31 AM #71
> TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!

TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!

Well, I saw episode 1, here are my thoughts:

Killing off the masters was a shocking twist. I was not expecting that at all.

One thought that I had after the show was when Kou mentioned that their master's souls were inside their personal Ryusouls. I bet that the masters will come back in future episodes (ala ghosts or some sort of apparitions) and give the Ryusoulgers their KyoRyuSouls.

I...LOVED...THE...FIGHTING...SCENES! All of them! From the Ryusoulgers sword fighting scenes against the Drunn Soldiers to KishiRyuOh Three Knights fighting the Dragon Minosaur. It just seems like a refreshing change compared to the shows in the past. (For the record, I didnít watch LuPat, so I cannot based the fighting choreography between the two recent series. But I have seen Go-Busters-Kyuranger, and Ryusoulgerís fighting choreography looks miles better than those other series.)

And whoever is the KishiRyuOh suit actor, (Yohei Fujita, I think, please correct me if Iím wrong) he is worth every cent heís getting. I love how fluid and agile his movements are in the KishiRyuOh Threes Knights suit. And the different formations were so fun-looking and creative. I canít wait to recreate them when I get my DX KishiRyuOh, or better yet the MiniPla version of KishiRyuOh.

The only issue that I had with the episode was how underwhelming Tankjo and Kureon are. Yeah, I know itís the first episode give it some time for the story to develop, but I was just bored of them when theyíre on screen. Nothing stood out to me, they were just your typical bad guys trying to gain power from the good guys. I would have loved to see Gaisoulg in the mix with Tankjo and Kureon, but his time will come soon enough I imagine.

If I had to grade the episode, Iíd give it a 9/10. Great start, even greater potential to being a memorable and entertaining series.
TZKBTJ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:32 AM #72
> Akiba Black
Delusion Warrior

Akiba Black
Delusion Warrior

Not a bad start. The premise is interesting, I like the characters ( particularly the reporter lady Ui), we got a decent mech fight and the Kyoryuger influence is barely noticeable (in fact, some aspects reminded me more of Gingaman to be honest). But yeah, much better than I expected.
Akiba Black is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:32 AM #73
> Arkvoodle
HEED MY WILL!!!

eBay
Arkvoodle
HEED MY WILL!!!

eBay

Watched a rough subbed version (seemed to take a few liberties with translations) but I liked what I saw for the most part.

could not stop laughing at the "erase my memories" bit.
Arkvoodle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:33 AM #74
> toejammer
Power Ranger

toejammer
Power Ranger

BlueSenshi wrote: View Post

Oooooh the visuals. The OP, Henshin and Role call. Damn that looked good.

Rip masters. Blue and Pinks just was brutal. Burnt to ash.

Also this episode went a bit too fast in my opinion. I felt lost halfway through.
All of this is basically how i feel
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:39 AM #75
> gantarat
Power Ranger

gantarat
Power Ranger

I'm sure we will see The Three Masters again. Anything can happened in Toei Show.

Also what your theory about this ?

gantarat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 06:13 AM #76
> Allio
Power Ranger

Allio
Power Ranger

They will never run, no matter the time
Allio is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 18th, 2019, 06:32 AM #77
> TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!

TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!

Arkvoodle wrote: View Post

Watched a rough subbed version (seemed to take a few liberties with translations) but I liked what I saw for the most part.
Was that the RiderTimes fan subbed? O-T has their sub up w/the Mega link in the comments.
TZKBTJ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 06:32 AM #78
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Doctor Who wrote: View Post

I don't know if this is co-incidence... the name ui... is it homage to Korean famous singer IU?
Doubt it; it's just a name.
Dukemon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 06:39 AM #79
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

"Ui" is an incredibly common Japanese name. Though I do want to talk about Ui. The way that YouTuber culture has been feeding back into TV. The most recent Digimon anime had a YouTuber as one of the main cast, as does a recent idol series (Kiratto Pri Chan). And YouTubers themselves also have a full TV series that's.... weird. That one of them has made their way into Sentai shows just how much the internet has begun to effect culture at large. I like her character, though I am curious what she's going to end up saying about how the writers see the internet influencer kids of today.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 06:48 AM #80
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

screamqueen wrote: View Post

The hammer is supposed to be for erasing their memories, but Kou ended up not doing that because Ui yelled "you shouldn't erase my memories without my permission!" at him. Which was unwise, but just as well for the Ryuusoulgers who will be needing somewhere to stay soon
I think he was actually still going to, but the Kaiju slammed its tail down and interrupted things.
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote