Home Menu

Menu

Old August 16th, 2019, 12:05 AM #4861
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ The ideia of Multi-verse works really well and because the other version of Soujo is the Oma Zi-O and in others Timeline he is not the Oma Zi-O and the Soujo from the future is making force the Soujo becames the Demon King.

The revealing of the Schwarz intensions because he was doing everything to save is worl even sacrifice others in the process, because the Oma Zi-O could be the result of is actions, the writters in the Zi-O apply to the fact "Everyone can becames a King" because even the tribute episodes first with the Rider lost is memory them later post Ghost tributes they becames diferent, i suppose the writters had a lot of ideias in there minds, for the develoment of the story.

Zi-O storyline could be interesthing if we know comes to the Final Arc with the Decade take the Rider show and basic is Zi-O is Decade 2.0, the storylines of the time travels always created diferent timelines and paradoxes since is impossible not occur the changes if Zi-O existed in many diferent timelines and existed many Soujos, and since the Kamen Rider Universe existed in many diferent and Worlds and Dimensions could means there are a millions of possibles to see, and i hope they really explained well the Oma Zi-O vs Trinity Zi-O and he explains himself why he becames the Oma Zi-O the Demon King, and even for a twist i wonder if he is going to give a hint or soluction to destroy Schwarz.

Oma Zi-O seems to me a king of Time Lord, similar to The Master in Doctor Who if this is the same case, because if he can controls time, and Schwarz wanted to becames the New Demons King, even could be interesthing to see Schwarz vs Oma Zi-O from the Future.

The Time Jackers could had been better if they had kind of personality, consider which Build give to us, with the Evolt and all the great scheme for achieved is goal, in fact i wish they had been made Schwarz more was Evolt, because is kind find a proper Main Antagonist was Evolt, because in Build, the writters gives a lot of stunning things, and well we know the Director dont liked much of the villans which acted so muc, because he consider Sentai like villans. Consider all the storyline of Time Jackets which Schwarz was used for is decoy, because he wanted Soujo gained all the Riderwatches for is major role, the all merge of worlds can destroyed the Worlds, and keep is World Alive, basic he is keep is Timeline/Outpost between World alive, destroyed others Dimensions/World, because I wonder too the role of Oma Zi-O in the process.

Last edited by Akumaru; August 16th, 2019 at 09:06 AM.
Akumaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old August 16th, 2019, 10:37 AM #4862
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Looks like what Tsukiyomi was holding in the preview was a ridewatch
https://www.facebook.com/53217310723...219301&sfns=mo
tavionjackson is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:43 PM #4863
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

The Miracle going to happens ! Since the preview gives the Soujo decision about is own Future...and the last Time travel Soujo is going to do ! Them the ituation itself reminds much of Timeranger/Time Force, with the fact the Hero comes to the Future to face himself Oma-Zi-O. Schwarx had the Decade Power which is know was the destroyer of Worlds, which kind resemble to is purpose, and i wonder if Oma Zi-O and if in the preview is the Final Stand aganst Oma Zi-O and he decided to destroy the all Worlds too. I wonder if Oma Zi-O knows Schwarz and he made all is actiosn because he know which going to happens. In the Finale they are going to give Oma Zi-O to Soujo defeated Schawrz

Last edited by Akumaru; August 16th, 2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:49 PM #4864
> Riderdimension
The only one

Riderdimension
The only one

tavionjackson wrote: View Post

Looks like what Tsukiyomi was holding in the preview was a ridewatch
https://www.facebook.com/53217310723...219301&sfns=mo
You're probably right but that's a completely different shot than what's in the preview. Her costume doesn't match
Riderdimension is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 03:21 PM #4865
> Xeros
Power Ranger

Xeros
Power Ranger

I'm guessing they're going with a new form for Sougo at the last episode.
Xeros is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 04:21 PM #4866
> screamqueen
Power Ranger

screamqueen
Power Ranger

Riderdimension wrote: View Post

You're probably right but that's a completely different shot than what's in the preview. Her costume doesn't match
The preview shows her with the watch during the battle against Oma Zi-O in 2068. In that shot, she has it in 2019. So both periods
screamqueen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 07:50 PM #4867
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles

timegold
Destroyer of Particles

Catching up to episode 47:

It's coming full circle, and the title "Time Jacker" makes sense on another level, since Schwarz is not only trying to hijack time, he's hijacking the Decade plot (even down to some of the animations, with the worlds merging). At least he knew his Kamen Rider history. There's a thematic echo with Geiz and Tsukuyomi initially jumping back in time in order to stop Sougo, but possibly causing him down the path, and now with Sougo and Tsukuyomi jumping forward in time in order to stop Schwarz, but possibly causing him down the path.

But if there's another thing to compare and contrast, it'd be Ryuki's endgame. For the compare, look at that monster invasion. For the contrast, see how differently Schwarz treats his sister, as opposed to how Shiro treats his. They're both the key to all this, except in very different ways. And at least Sougo and Geiz got their fated duel out of the way earlier.
timegold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 02:12 AM #4868
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

Interesthing all the plot until now i wonder or we going to had Soujo used the Oma Zi-O or they created a Another Special form for the Finale, but will be much interesthing they gives a twist for the decision of Soujo which going to leading to the Oma Zi-O and bring Grand Zi-O because for they going to give a twist, since could be interesthing to see Oma Zi-O explains to to himself from the past the reasons which he becames the Demon King, because even the show hints "Everyone can becames King" there were a reason even for Schwarz used the "Time Jackers" was decoy for is main goal.
Old August 17th, 2019, 02:52 AM #4869
> stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay

Akumaru wrote: View Post

Interesthing all the plot until now i wonder or we going to had Soujo used the Oma Zi-O or they created a Another Special form for the Finale, but will be much interesthing they gives a twist for the decision of Soujo which going to leading to the Oma Zi-O and bring Grand Zi-O because for they going to give a twist, since could be interesthing to see Oma Zi-O explains to to himself from the past the reasons which he becames the Demon King, because even the show hints "Everyone can becames King" there were a reason even for Schwarz used the "Time Jackers" was decoy for is main goal.
Sougo wonít get a new form for the finale it will still be grand Zi-O
stingerstrike77 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 05:03 AM #4870
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

The TimeTravel Paradoxes and the Multi Outcomes for the tragedy of the Future with Oma Zi-O, in fact All the Paths leading to the Oma Zi-O

Last edited by Akumaru; August 17th, 2019 at 05:11 AM.
Old August 17th, 2019, 05:08 AM #4871
> stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay

Akumaru wrote: View Post

The TimeTravel Paradoxes and the Multi Outcomes for the tragedy of the Future with Oma Zi-O
That still doesnít explain why Sougo should get a new form sure build had the CGI RabbitDragon form but I think Grand Zi-O will make a come back or Sougo could use Zi-O 2
Old August 17th, 2019, 05:16 AM #4872
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ I hope the Grand Zi-O or Zi-O II returns because seems to me the writters forget that Power-up exists, and consider all the Arc of Geiz/Soujo situation since Geiz almost going to die with such power, and Zi-O II reflect the both Soujo/Geiz will be nice to see Zi-O II.

Schwarz wanted Soujo gather all the Riderwatched for some reason which he already explains to keep is Timeline is own World because seems to me a Outpost between Worlds, could be kind was in Mortal Kombat the Shang Tsuning Island, but with the all purposes of Schawarz keep is own intact and maybe the Oma Zi-O had some relevance to the Schwarz world continues to exists.

Last edited by Akumaru; August 17th, 2019 at 05:23 AM.
Old August 17th, 2019, 06:46 AM #4873
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

stingerstrike77 wrote: View Post

That still doesnít explain why Sougo should get a new form sure build had the CGI RabbitDragon form but I think Grand Zi-O will make a come back or Sougo could use Zi-O 2
Sougo either lost grand because he gave the decade to Tsukasa or because some of the other watches are breaking. Considering Decade and Diend are fighting Swartz and the other are going to fight Ohma Zi-O, Iím sure going into the finale heíll have grand back.
Old August 17th, 2019, 08:33 AM #4874
> stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay

tavionjackson wrote: View Post

Sougo either lost grand because he gave the decade to Tsukasa or because some of the other watches are breaking. Considering Decade and Diend are fighting Swartz and the other are going to fight Ohma Zi-O, Iím sure going into the finale heíll have grand back.
That will be good however I hope they give Grand Zi-O a power boost like Zi-O 2ís ability to rewind time, Trinityís ability to use the weapons of Woz and Geiz and more importantly the ability to control the Dai Mazines that would be interesting to see, though Iím pretty sure Grand Zi-O exists because the Ridewatches are intact if they start to break as seen in episode 47 then Sougoís Grand Zi-O form is immediately forced out of its transformation
Old August 17th, 2019, 09:10 AM #4875
> tavionjackson
Power Ranger

tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Another hint of Tsukiyomi becoming a rider
https://twitter.com/theyt_georgio/st...803248641?s=21
Old August 17th, 2019, 04:51 PM #4876
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future

The Day of Oma (For Real This Time)
http://tokutu.be/r/tokunmecha

What is it with anniversary series and their female leads not turning into white-colored Riders until the very last second?

Last edited by GreenNinja; August 17th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 05:30 PM #4877
> screamqueen
Power Ranger

screamqueen
Power Ranger

And

Tsukuyomi betrays everyone so Swartz can be king
screamqueen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 05:31 PM #4878
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK

AkaGreen
JusticeForK

I wish it happened before the end of the show, but
Tsukuyomi is a rider! And it was a surprise! I wasn't sure they'd actually do it.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 05:33 PM #4879
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

I'd be into Tsukuyomi being a Rider... if it wasn't Tsukuyomi. But, still cool.
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 05:34 PM #4880
> Akiba Black
Delusion Warrior

Akiba Black
Delusion Warrior

Hope she doesnít die next episode (or at the very least gets to be a Kamen Rider for more than just a few minutes).
Akiba Black is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote