Old July 17th, 2019, 09:15 PM #2562
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Wouldnít surprise me.

Although I really want it to be something other than MMPR. Which... it could be, but Iím eagerly chomping at the bit.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2019, 09:16 PM #2563
> Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

The only MMPR Megazord I'd buy is Shogun Megazord. I can't be alone on that.

So many Daizyujin releases. Too many.
Zeo Cereal is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 17th, 2019, 09:25 PM #2564
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Muteki is the only MMPR era Megazord I care about and want.
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:20 PM #2565
> Jumbalia23
Fusion Up!

Jumbalia23
Fusion Up!

Does anyone know if Hasbro offers a service to get replacement parts for figures? Or if there is a place to buy them online?

I cannot find my White Rangerís unmasked head for the life of me, but after a cursory search through eBay and a few other sites I could not find a listing for just the head.
Jumbalia23 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:50 PM #2566
> d3monicwolv3s
Emissary of Hell

d3monicwolv3s
Emissary of Hell

I wouldn't mind another dino megazord, the legacy one with the stickers is kind of meh next to the other legacy zords. But not really something I'd be hyped to see right now.

Kind of want it to be Tor.

Hoping that's wave 2 and 3, instead of it being more likely just wave 2 and the other box just showing them in package.

Also if hasbro wants power ranger fans to subscribe to their membership in the future they need to announce something to give us a reason to pay for it the next go around.
d3monicwolv3s is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 02:42 AM #2567
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

A couple more shots of Goldar, diorama style.

Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 03:48 AM #2568
> rowie4life
Power Ranger

rowie4life
Power Ranger

Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

https://i.ibb.co/7nxtrwY/67099328-10...79652864-n.jpg

Something big is coming!

Also, wave 2 H Y P E
I'm guessing wave 2 and a helmet.
rowie4life is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 03:53 AM #2569
> OutlawRockman
Power Ranger

OutlawRockman
Power Ranger

Maybe the big box is a helmet or a display of t-shirts? I doubt theyíd try to release an MMPR morpher or blade blaster since Bandai release is still semi-easily available online.

If itís a zord, I personally hope itís a two pack of the Astro Megazord and the Delta Megaship. Their combined form was my favorite and Iíd love a high detailed modern take on it.
OutlawRockman is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 03:59 AM #2570
> Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay

Thatís one big box. I wish it was an actual Shogun Megazord or a Stratoforce/Centaurus/Zenith carrier zord set.
It could be a Zeo Gold helmet.
Lord-Zero is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 05:03 AM #2571
> Utomowatch
Power Ranger

Utomowatch
Power Ranger

so this is should have been

and this is the product, i knew there's something wrong with the paintjob
Utomowatch is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 05:15 AM #2572
> OriginalRanger1984
Power Ranger

eBay
OriginalRanger1984
Power Ranger

eBay

I am hoping that big box is a moonbase playset with an exclusive Rita figure. One can dream right?
OriginalRanger1984 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 05:24 AM #2573
> aquawaldo
Power Ranger

aquawaldo
Power Ranger

If the second set of boxes is wave 2 and set up like the first one, I fear we may not get much new content. The first box has 4 figures and the packaging in the display below. So the covers box will most likely have Goldar, black ranger, and beast morpher red. Figures we already seen. Leaving 1 or 2 open spots for new figures. Unless we donít have finished packaging for those figures and the bottom cause is made up of 4 new figures as well! Which would be awesome!
aquawaldo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 06:25 AM #2574
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

aquawaldo wrote: View Post

If the second set of boxes is wave 2 and set up like the first one, I fear we may not get much new content. The first box has 4 figures and the packaging in the display below. So the covers box will most likely have Goldar, black ranger, and beast morpher red. Figures we already seen. Leaving 1 or 2 open spots for new figures. Unless we donít have finished packaging for those figures and the bottom cause is made up of 4 new figures as well! Which would be awesome!
The rumor was MMPR Pink, Magna Defender, BM Red and BM Gold, so that would be bet on what is under curtain #1.

Curtain #2 looks big so there's definitely hope that its something interesting.

Tomorrow is the PR panel, between 3-4 PDT.
Thanks.

So this panel is more or a general panel then, not toy focused? We could get a decent amount of interesting info hopefully.

Last edited by cleanuphtr15; July 18th, 2019 at 06:25 AM.
cleanuphtr15 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 06:36 AM #2575
> The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

That's gotta be some kind of Megazord for the Lightning Collection. Wonder if they're going to go the HasLab route.
The Real Torhu is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 06:54 AM #2576
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

The only MMPR Megazord I'd buy is Shogun Megazord. I can't be alone on that.

So many Daizyujin releases. Too many.
I'd be down for one more Daizyujin. The Soul of Chogokin one, while awesome, still had its flaws and it'd be cool to see if Hasbro could make a cheaper one that works out better as a figure and less of a thicc display piece that had afterthought additions.

But for the sake of moving forward, I agree, don't do anything from MMPR Season 1.

Utomowatch wrote: View Post

https://scontent.fsub8-1.fna.fbcdn.n...36&oe=5DB1ABE4

so this is should have been

https://scontent.fsub8-1.fna.fbcdn.n...c5&oe=5DAF964F

and this is the product, i knew there's something wrong with the paintjob
It still looks bad lol. The way it "should be" makes it look like imaginext is taking a crack at making 6" scale helmets.

The Real Torhu wrote: View Post

That's gotta be some kind of Megazord for the Lightning Collection. Wonder if they're going to go the HasLab route.
Megazord is my first guess too.

Helmet is my second guess.

But, we're all thinking SMALL. The answer is clearly...RADBUG. (MMPR Themed, big, different and can be reused for a Bumblebee reference toy for the Transformers line xD)
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:10 AM #2577
> DesignIncase
Power Ranger

DesignIncase
Power Ranger

SouljaRanger wrote: View Post

Oh God, please let it be Shogun Megazord! Is it even possible for Hasbro to make one that combines with the Legacy Falcon Zord?

They could do it but that would they'd have to work around Bandai's choice of pegs. While they seemed to be more aware, I think it would be too much work then to just release a Hasbro made Falconzord.

Hasbro and their renders. It's not as bad as Shadow Rangers but still I hate them putting up a complete paint job in the render. Though have seen, the tiny paint apps seem to be problematic for them.

I don't want to see another DinoMegazord right now.
We've had two Legacy Dinomegazords with the later one rereleased in B/G/
Then we had the SOC Megazord.
Tack on the super mini pla and BAF.

Let's give the old guy a break and either do Shogunzord to finish MMPR(excluding Tor) or another series. If they did Shogunzord, I'd expect them to make their own Falconzord.

Yeah that was the AstroMegaship and Delta Megazord with some articulation, damn right I'd buy it. Though I feel they are gonna wanna be thematically consistent. Shogun would fit with a release that's seen White Ranger and Zedd. Will see Red/Black/Pink MMPR rangers. Also it's the only zord not done but sorta follows their Transformers line of thinking with humanoid to "Vehicle".
DesignIncase is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:16 AM #2578
> The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

The Real Torhu
Smug Life yo!

Activator wrote: View Post

I'd be down for one more Daizyujin. The Soul of Chogokin one, while awesome, still had its flaws and it'd be cool to see if Hasbro could make a cheaper one that works out better as a figure and less of a thicc display piece that had afterthought additions.
If Hasbro is looking to run Power Rangers like they do Transformers, it's possible they'll be looking to expand the Lightning Collection as the "collector" line running in parallel to a media line based on whatever show is currently on the air.

So if you look at the Megazords for Beast Morphers and compare them to something like Transformers Cyberverse...the Lightning Collection could be a way to sell Megazords that are more like the Transformers Generations (currently "Siege") line. More detail, articulation, etc...but at a cost.

The downside is that cost could be pretty restrictive for general retail. One question I have: What is Hasbro's relationship with BoJ?

Currently, Hasbro and TakaraTomy have a "unified" approach to Transformers. They work together to design figures and then release them in both markets. If they have a similar relationship with BoJ, what if the plan is to sell their versions of the Megazords at retail as a media line while bringing over the BoJ versions as a premium collector's line similar to Transformers.

So maybe, just maybe, under that curtain is the BoJ version of the Go-Buster Megazord.
The Real Torhu is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:24 AM #2579
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Hasbro won't make anything to fit Bandai.

I'm going to post this here, because people need to know. Hasbro is cracking down on prop makers. Click aka Starlight.Studio cannot make any more Power Ranger items, and Hasbro seems to be cracking down on the people putting out stuff that fits Bandai's mold.

To All Our Fans and Supporters,

As you may have noticed, all Power Rangers related items in our Ebay storefront have been removed. With changes occurring throughout the franchise, this was inevitable. Though it saddens us that a gentleman's agreement could not be made, we do continue to maintain a positive outlook for the future. Until further notice, remaining stock of existing Starlight Power Rangers items will only be available through our Etsy shop. Our other products (such as Sailor Moon) will still be available on both Ebay and Etsy. Please refer to Etsy for details regarding pricing, shipping, etc.

We would like to thank all of you for your support throughout the years. We would also like to thank our friends and supporters at Bandai, you know who you are, who allowed us to be creative and share it with the fandom. Without their support we never would have been able to create items such as the master morpher coins and the energems. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

Whatever you take away from this... just know... Hasbro must have some things on the horizon to crack down this bad. And I know... 3rd Party Transformers... well, there's a higher market for that and way too many making way too many things. Plus they aren't labeled as character names while PR is blatantly referred to as Power Rangers.
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:30 AM #2580
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger

Activator wrote: View Post

But, we're all thinking SMALL. The answer is clearly...RADBUG. (MMPR Themed, big, different and can be reused for a Bumblebee reference toy for the Transformers line xD)
I agree. My decision on whether to buy another MMPR megazord is going to depend entirely on quality. If they're going to make another one, they had better knock it out of the park. Otherwise move onto something else.

I think I'd pass on the Radbug though. It's a VW beetle with some random attachments. Doesn't do much for me in terms of display. Although I'm waiting for the day when Boom creates a Radbug-zord. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet
cleanuphtr15 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
super epic legacy legends