Home Menu

Menu

Old December 30th, 2013, 04:19 AM #61
> OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

Virus wrote: View Post

Perfuma's real power isn't her sent, its the fact that she is flat fucking annoying. Watch Flower for Hordak to see. Stinkor wouldn't have a chance
Enough what the heck is wrong with ya, some people like Perfuma in She-Ra, Stinkor was only in few eps of He-Man I think, but seriously their are people who like Perfuma, I would have liked to see Perfuma try different styles in her clothes, but that me, so ya don't like her, then don't watch it!
OmniMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 09:36 AM #62
> Muramasa
Power Ranger

Muramasa
Power Ranger

Flowers for Hordak was a very silly episode and it certainly doesn't do wonders for Hordak's credibility as a villain. 80s cartoon villains hardly had any credibility to begin with. But it is most certainly popular with the fandom. Filmation thought Stinkor was a joke and didn't put him in the show. I believe there was an episode being planned that involved Stinkor's well, stink and it got shot down. Too bad, it would have been a hilarious and memorable episode on par with Flowers with Hordak and Sweet Bee's Home.

For a memorable episode that was serious, it would have to be Price of Freedom which was considered the gem of the She-ra show.
Muramasa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 09:52 AM #63
> Merlin
The Blowing Wind Element

Merlin
The Blowing Wind Element

I'm reading about the aborted prequel He-Ro, the greatest wizard in the universe who fights with his magic staff on ancient Preternia. It sounds like a great idea unique enough from He-Man and She-Ra, and a lot better than that awful clone "He-Ro Son of He-Man."

After By the Power and For the Honour, I would have given him the call "With the Magic of Grayskull."
Merlin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 10:13 AM #64
> transfan80
Power Ranger

transfan80
Power Ranger

Muramasa wrote: View Post

For a memorable episode that was serious, it would have to be Price of Freedom which was considered the gem of the She-ra show.
Completely agreed. The whole episode was such a major punch in the gut seeing as how the villains were mostly the victors in that one- and keep in mind, this was seeing it as an adult, which was the first time I ever did.
transfan80 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM #65
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

Merlin wrote: View Post

I'm reading about the aborted prequel He-Ro, the greatest wizard in the universe who fights with his magic staff on ancient Preternia. It sounds like a great idea unique enough from He-Man and She-Ra, and a lot better than that awful clone "He-Ro Son of He-Man."

After By the Power and For the Honour, I would have given him the call "With the Magic of Grayskull."
So ya know the new series would have had He-Man become King of Eternia, an he would a find a boy who he ends up adopting, an the boy would take on the power of He-Man, he was to have cat an bird, an Adam would be marroed to Teele, an there was a series planned that would have sent Adam and the Sorceress to past, an they would meet a wizard who lead to creating He-Man, an also She-Ra was to eventually move to Eternia with the rebellion, when the horde tries to takeover an former enemies of He-Man would join the rebellion!
Old December 30th, 2013, 12:40 PM #66
> Muramasa
Power Ranger

Muramasa
Power Ranger

There was a King He-Man figure released last year as a Club Eternia subscription exclusive. He-Man looks much older with a beard and a scar on his left eye which also came with the 200X Power Sword which is all rusty and beat up.
Muramasa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 01:56 PM #67
> Virus
Power Ranger

Virus
Power Ranger

OmniverseRanger wrote: View Post

Enough what the heck is wrong with ya, some people like Perfuma in She-Ra, Stinkor was only in few eps of He-Man I think, but seriously their are people who like Perfuma, I would have liked to see Perfuma try different styles in her clothes, but that me, so ya don't like her, then don't watch it!
Calm down dude. The episode was funny. In universe shes pretty annoying, what I think personally. Trust me, there are characters in She-ra that annoy me more than Perfuma
Virus is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 07:48 PM #68
> Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force

Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force

Though George is putting his own weird ideas forward, I also heard that "He-Ro" idea of being the son of Adam and Teela, and have to say, not too keen with that pairing. Personally in both series, I saw the two of them being too close childhood friends for them to be romantically involved.
Dragonwolf Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:54 PM #69
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

Dragonwolf Ranger wrote: View Post

Though George is putting his own weird ideas forward, I also heard that "He-Ro" idea of being the son of Adam and Teela, and have to say, not too keen with that pairing. Personally in both series, I saw the two of them being too close childhood friends for them to be romantically involved.
I read that bout the He-ro series, an bout pre eternia plan, an bout how She-Ra an the rebellion would come to Eternia, when the horde switched to eternia, as for Teele and Adam, ya bet she secretly knows his secret!
Old December 30th, 2013, 11:43 PM #70
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Whichever mod decided She-Ra deserved billing, and more importantly top billing, in this thread is my favorite mod.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 03:44 AM #71
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

I read somewhere that He-Ro, being adopted, was to have been revealed as Adora and Sea Hawk's kid in the series. Can anyone verify that?

Everyone loves the "childhood friends become lovers" trope in works of fiction, it has an "aww" factor to it, and it happens a lot in reality as well if you're very lucky.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 04:09 AM #72
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

I read somewhere that He-Ro, being adopted, was to have been revealed as Adora and Sea Hawk's kid in the series. Can anyone verify that?

Everyone loves the "childhood friends become lovers" trope in works of fiction, it has an "aww" factor to it, and it happens a lot in reality as well if you're very lucky.
I had not heard that He-ro was son of Captain SeaHawk and Adora, all I had heard was that He-ro was found by Adam!
Old December 31st, 2013, 11:09 AM #73
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

The current He-Man movie scriptwriter Terry Rossio dropped by on He-Man.org today to wish the fans well

Hi all, Terry Rossio here. I've been lurking for the past year, researching details of the Masters of the Universe universe. I wanted to express my appreciation to all who have posted throughout these forums, it's very helpful to know the favorite and best versions of the many incarnations of He-Man, including different comics, shows, specific episodes, & even toy figures, monsters, vehicles, etc. Opinions as to favorite villains and heroes (and not-so-favorites as well) are so incredibly helpful.

Even moreso, the passion here for the Masters of the Universe world has been a constant boost to the long writing process.

Yeah, my lawyers will kill me for writing this, but oh well. It had to be done!
http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...script-!/page7
Old December 31st, 2013, 04:53 PM #74
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

His lawyers might kill him, but we'll bring him back to life for filling us with hope that PROPER research is being put into this project.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 04:57 PM #75
> GalaxyRed
Tenkuu Henshin

GalaxyRed
Tenkuu Henshin

The current He-Man movie scriptwriter Terry Rossio dropped by on He-Man.org today to wish the fans well

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...script-!/page7
There's a new movie in the works?
GalaxyRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 05:34 PM #76
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Yeah, there's been one sizzling in development hell for years, it's went through several writers and this is the latest one. Finding a director has always been a major problem as well.
Old December 31st, 2013, 05:59 PM #77
> GreenDTRanger
Bronze Age > New 52

GreenDTRanger
Bronze Age > New 52

I like that idea, plus it wouldn't cause as much problems if/when Teela becomes the next Sorceress.
GreenDTRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 07:10 PM #78
> Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force

Dragonwolf Ranger
Star Force

I like it too. Just didn't see it with Adam and Teela though. They seemed too much like brother and sister to me.
Dragonwolf Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 07:32 PM #79
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

This is the only thing that I need to complete my DVD collection. I've already got all of the original releases, as well as the She-Ra sets.

http://www.millcreekent.com/masters-...ction-dvd.html
Storm Eagle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2014, 03:39 AM #80
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

I like it too. Just didn't see it with Adam and Teela though. They seemed too much like brother and sister to me.
Fair enough. Outside of maybe the short-lived 2002 comic (where Teela was jealous of the attention Adam lavished on a wounded Evil-Lyn) we never get to see much of the romantic element played up in most of the interpretations anyway