Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2019, 04:57 PM #3661
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

I got attacked twice in the hell level and was toast.

Are the little missions on the side that give you extra event currency ones where you have to finish certain levels a certain number of times again?
Yeah they hit stupidly hard. Like all the hell levels, you need buff removal, attack down, accuracy down, victory heal and possibly DoT superskills. A few people start the mission by using the Lupinranger Super Lupin Red dia since it gives 1 wave of invincibility on team entry, and thus allows them to discard what they dont need to hopefully land an attack down or accuracy down card whilst preventing excessive damage. Annoying however that DynaPink constantly puts up buff barrier and can remove buffs on superskill

- Beat 20 Energy 3 Times:
- Beat 30 Energy 2 Times:
- Beat 40 Energy 1 Time:
- Beat Hell
- Beat Daily 3 Times:
- Beat Daily 5 Times:
- Beat Daily 8 Times:
- Beat Daily 10 Times:

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Glad it's just not me. I'm out of pretty much everything, so can't wait to get the rewards XD

Did 2 pull for the new gasha. Got a Hero Bouken Pink, 3 Hero Go-On Yellow, 1 Legend Red Racer and 1 Legend Ryusoul Gold Kurayami Soul... And lot of useless rare cards XD
Yeah they should arrive tomorrow, its normally anytime within 24 hours.

Grats on the legend. Heres to hoping anniversary doesnt grab your eye, unless you plan to open the wallet

Shirubaa wrote: View Post

It really sucks even with all the opportunities so far, I have no Ryusoul Gold in any form. Can't have all six Ryusoulgers yet.
One will enter your life soon. Have faith
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 06:32 AM #3662
ginovanta's Avatar
> ginovanta
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 267
ginovanta
Power Ranger
ginovanta's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 267



Guys, yesterday got zyuranger victory card at the sixth pull of the relative victory gasha, can someone tell me what it's ability is about?
ginovanta is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 08:23 AM #3663
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



ginovanta wrote: View Post

Guys, yesterday got zyuranger victory card at the sixth pull of the relative victory gasha, can someone tell me what it's ability is about?
Grats on a non guaranteed victory

Its ability is recruitment which means when the card is drawn into hand, the next card drawn into hand will be from the same sentai if its available in the deck.
Its superskill ability is 10k HP every time you change your on field team for 60 seconds.
A useful superskill to say the least

Dont forget you can always use the spreadsheet to search so you dont need to wait for a response
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1495059012
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 08:43 AM #3664
ginovanta's Avatar
> ginovanta
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 267
ginovanta
Power Ranger
ginovanta's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 267



toejammer wrote: View Post

Grats on a non guaranteed victory

Its ability is recruitment which means when the card is drawn into hand, the next card drawn into hand will be from the same sentai if its available in the deck.
Its superskill ability is 10k HP every time you change your on field team for 60 seconds.
A useful superskill to say the least

Dont forget you can always use the spreadsheet to search so you dont need to wait for a response
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1495059012
i didn't even notice i had got that at first XD
oh great !Tahnks! I was just looking for that sheet
ginovanta is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 08:44 AM #3665
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay



I did pull 25 recently on the 4th victory gacha and I still haven't even gotten all the hero cards, much less more than the guaranteed victory, which was Goranger.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 09:37 AM #3666
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,835
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,835



toejammer wrote: View Post


Yeah they should arrive tomorrow, its normally anytime within 24 hours.

Grats on the legend. Heres to hoping anniversary doesnt grab your eye, unless you plan to open the wallet
I'm trying to save my remaining gems for that. Thanks god i have so many cards to level up. Already got 150 gems since this morning. I'm sure we'll get a lot of gifts as well, so not too worried.

I try to not spend too much real money... but if we're getting Legend Yellow Four at some point, it will be hard to resist XD
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 12:46 PM #3667
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay



The spreadsheet says Normal+ MegaSilver is only from the Megaranger event shop. I'm pretty sure I've cleared out all the shops and mine is capped at level 9. Are we sure he wasn't also in that one bronze coin gacha with all the sixths?
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 02:46 AM #3668
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

The spreadsheet says Normal+ MegaSilver is only from the Megaranger event shop. I'm pretty sure I've cleared out all the shops and mine is capped at level 9. Are we sure he wasn't also in that one bronze coin gacha with all the sixths?
I dont recall him getting a release outside of the megaranger shop, and mines still 9/9 too.
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 06:01 AM #3669
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay



toejammer wrote: View Post

I dont recall him getting a release outside of the megaranger shop, and mines still 9/9 too.
Usually those shops give you way too many, more than you'd need to make them level 10.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 06:48 AM #3670
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

Usually those shops give you way too many, more than you'd need to make them level 10.
The shop always caps at level 9.
What makes it seem like they give extra is either the basic vmana packs for teams or the normals get put in the bronze coin shop
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:05 AM #3671
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay



toejammer wrote: View Post

The shop always caps at level 9.
What makes it seem like they give extra is either the basic vmana packs for teams or the normals get put in the bronze coin shop
Ah, you're right.

What's the difference between a normal and normal+ anyway? That never made sense to me.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 10:59 PM #3672
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

Ah, you're right.

What's the difference between a normal and normal+ anyway? That never made sense to me.
Mainly just a rarity difference and the normal+ cards are a little stronger in stat points, and will always be a red ranger or 6th/extra hero.

Bingo card translated by AbareOrange

Login 1 Day
Login 3 Days
Login 5 Days
Clear 1 Current Event Level
Buy from Vmana Shop (retroactive)
Do 1 Gasha Pull
Clear Abyss Stage
Awaken 1 Card

Last edited by toejammer; August 15th, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 12:27 PM #3673
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay



Alright, here's the next thing.

When you awaken a card through the three different kinds of scrolls and the v bubbles, how many times do you have to do that to match one of the rainbow scrolls? Do rainbow scrolls automatically max out an awakening? I did it twice on a card just now and the red looks the same shade as one of the rainbow scrolls.

How exactly does all this shit work?
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 04:24 PM #3674
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

Alright, here's the next thing.

When you awaken a card through the three different kinds of scrolls and the v bubbles, how many times do you have to do that to match one of the rainbow scrolls? Do rainbow scrolls automatically max out an awakening? I did it twice on a card just now and the red looks the same shade as one of the rainbow scrolls.

How exactly does all this shit work?
Rainbow scrolls automatically super awaken meaning the card gets the extra 5% straight away.

As for the normal scrolls there isnt a set amount to get the card to super awaken, it's just luck hoping that you land in the 25% chance i think it is.

Once you super awaken a card, any extra scrolls is spent rerolling where the 5% is allocated too.
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 09:18 PM #3675
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



Dragon Ranger and RyusoulRed (Kagayaki Soul) Legend top Gacha is now out
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2019, 11:07 PM #3676
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,835
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,835



I would love to get Ryusoul Red, but i think i'm gonna continue saving gems for the anniversary or at least the Legend Fest.
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2019, 11:34 AM #3677
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

I would love to get Ryusoul Red, but i think i'm gonna continue saving gems for the anniversary or at least the Legend Fest.
Yeah probably for the best, especially with there being no guarantees until the final pull
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:18 AM #3678
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,835
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,835



Maintenance tomorrow !

I'm training my Go-Onger since i have legend/hero for everyone except Go-On Green. Right after strating, i used the free 100 L coins and got... Legend Go-On Green XD
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:49 AM #3679
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,012
32 eBay



That's the orange or bronze L coin gacha?

I'm pretty sure the gold coin version you can only get the cards that are shown on the tab there, but is there a good full list of what you can get in the orange/bronze one? I feel like its more than they show there since I randomly got a Bouken Silver I never had recently.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM #3680
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,351



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

That's the orange or bronze L coin gacha?

I'm pretty sure the gold coin version you can only get the cards that are shown on the tab there, but is there a good full list of what you can get in the orange/bronze one? I feel like its more than they show there since I randomly got a Bouken Silver I never had recently.
The gold aka Premium L coin is only whats on the tab

The orange one is the full list on the blue button to the left of where you'd press to confirm spending the coins

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Maintenance tomorrow !

I'm training my Go-Onger since i have legend/hero for everyone except Go-On Green. Right after strating, i used the free 100 L coins and got... Legend Go-On Green XD
Im in a similar boat. Only have rare versions for that card. Maybe one day I'll get better, but no biggie sincei dont use them
toejammer is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.