Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2016, 02:18 AM #81
Autobot032's Avatar
> Autobot032
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider
Autobot032's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay



Primo Ron White wrote: View Post

99.9% of feminists are fighting for equality. Don't let the internet ruin your evaluation of them, none of us look good through the lens of social media.
I can't entirely agree. I'm sure some feminists are going about it the right way, but I've seen a few in person, without the "lens of social media" distorting it. I saw them for who they really are. And some of them are in my own family. People I can no longer stand for their vicious way of approaching the issue.

To assume that I just latch onto some idea with no further thought is not only silly, but offensive. Did it ever occur to you that I had first hand experience? No. You just wanted to be SJW of the day.

Save it. I'm sick of feminists and feminism. Give me 100% equality where no one's better or worse than the other and I'll be good. Great, even. There's no lens to filter that.

PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

Well your right, for as long as I can remember, I've always hated, resented, detested with a huge passion that guys have to be the initiators, the confident assertive ones, my motto for life is just because it's the way it is doesn't mean I have to like it or enjoy it
So, from here on out...
Stop hating.
Stop resenting.
Stop detesting, period, but especially with a huge passion.

Just because you're not confident or assertive, doesn't mean other men and women must conform to your whims and safe space. That's not how the world works and I'm sick and tired PC bullshit saying this craziness has a place in the world.

Grow up, grow a pair, learn how to talk to a woman with class and sophistication and move on with your life, OR... Go be a hermit and throw rocks from your cave because "That damn bird keeps wakin' me at 5! Bastard!"

I know a man with Aspergers. He not only got married, but he had two children out of it as well. Was he always easy to deal with? No. Did he do it? Yes.

If you're having problems coping, then go speak to a specialist who can help you. There's nothing wrong or weak in asking for help, especially if it could change your life.

Or, you can continue with this entitlement mentality, give excuses and use crutches and let life pass you by.

Maybe you're not meant to be with anyone, I don't know, I don't move fate's hand or write the book, but it's an option. Even then, you can be happy all by yourself if you'd just reach out for help instead of lashing out in anger.

The world is not out to get you, you paint the bullseye on your back and scream "LOOKIT ME! LOOKIT! LOOKIT ME!"

Women aren't the enemy, they never were. When you get that figured out, your life will change for the better.
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 02:20 AM #82
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

my motto for life is just because it's the way it is doesn't mean I have to like it or enjoy it
But you do realize you're guility of the very double standards you say you hate, right? You don't have to like being assertive, yet everyone else should understand why you don't like being assertive.

Again, I'm going back to something I told you a long time ago, we ALL have to be assertive at some point. Guys, girls, even dogs and cats sometimes. No one on Earth has the power to read minds, so if anyone wants something, they have to go out and get it.

What you shouldn't like about being in your late 20s is feeling so entitled. Every person in this thread has to get every day and do things they don't like, because we know that's how the world works. It's not good, it's not bad, it just is, and the way we cope with what is comes in the form of the things we enjoy that we worked to achieve. And for some, a healthy relationship with a woman is one of those things. Can you get there without lifting a finger? Sure, I'm no psychic, anything's possible. Will you get there without lifting a finger? The heavy odds would be placed on no. So being adult enough to hate not having a girlfriend at this point in your life goes hand in hand with being adult enough to accept rejection and failure and all good things coming with time.

This isn't a guy thing or a girl thing, it's a life thing. And the time you're spending detesting the confidence you're going to need for many tasks going well beyond the dating world is time you're wasting not making the life you want happen. And none of know how much time we have left.



Merlin wrote: View Post

I noticed in the room next to me a small girl was being tested for milk. Fucking milk. Not just lactose intolerance, goddamn dairy-induced anaphylactic. At like 6 years old. Do you have any idea how often milk hides in products? It's like she'll need an Epipen for every packaged processed food she reaches for on the shelf for life. And she can never accept most treats from people again.
Every day I wake up thanking God I don't have celiac.

Bread is one of my foremost reasons for existing.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 02:28 AM #83
Merlin's Avatar
> Merlin
The Blowing Wind Element
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,865
Merlin
The Blowing Wind Element
Merlin's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,865



Primo Ron White wrote: View Post

Every day I wake up thanking God I don't have celiac.

Bread is one of my foremost reasons for existing.
Oh gawd, some days pretending I've got celiac is the only way I'll avoid foccacia. I'm diabetic so I should already pretend I've got it anyway.

The good news is I can have those foods cooked, but I don't make baked apples or cherry soup on a regular basis, and braised celery isn't exactly a hit with me.
Merlin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 03:49 AM #84
Kaigan's Avatar
> Kaigan
Banned
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061
Kaigan
Banned
Kaigan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061



Autobot032 wrote: View Post

I can't entirely agree. I'm sure some feminists are going about it the right way, but I've seen a few in person, without the "lens of social media" distorting it. I saw them for who they really are. And some of them are in my own family. People I can no longer stand for their vicious way of approaching the issue.

To assume that I just latch onto some idea with no further thought is not only silly, but offensive. Did it ever occur to you that I had first hand experience? No. You just wanted to be SJW of the day.

Save it. I'm sick of feminists and feminism. Give me 100% equality where no one's better or worse than the other and I'll be good. Great, even. There's no lens to filter that.
But... that's what true feminism is. It's wanting equality for women because face it, they're far from equal in this country. Any true feminist wants nothing more than equality, the people you're talking about aren't feminists, they're assholes. You sit there talking about being offensive towards you because he didn't put further thought into his statement... but you're being equally offensive by sitting there and grouping all feminists into a group with people who aren't even feminists. So... what the hell?
Kaigan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 04:37 AM #85
> OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 10,107
OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 10,107



I need to vent bout how my mom babys my brother letting it come over when it want, an asking him to come over to do work to prevent him from drinking alcohol, an he used to be married an would leave it beer here an come over at 5 am on sundays an stay for hrs on hrs, then started doing it 5 or 6 times everything day of week, an she has it on on her cellphone plan and medical plan an insurance an he doesn't have it at all, an what cause me to end up hating him is when he peed on the toilet underside, I lost it an have not liked or talked to him, since an getting busted for drunk driving, he is an alcoholic an wont go for treatment, so I say kick him from family home, take everything from him, an until he goes for 2 years of treatment an apologizes to family that it, an I am going to tell my mom bout how she treat me, and wont listen, so I am going to tell my mom who is 86 off even those I may hurt her, she left me no choice! An mom is scared I cant handle stuff an hence I am in position where I am now forced to tell her off!
OmniMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:04 PM #86
Autobot032's Avatar
> Autobot032
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider
Autobot032's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay



Kaigan wrote: View Post

But... that's what true feminism is. It's wanting equality for women because face it, they're far from equal in this country. Any true feminist wants nothing more than equality, the people you're talking about aren't feminists, they're assholes. You sit there talking about being offensive towards you because he didn't put further thought into his statement... but you're being equally offensive by sitting there and grouping all feminists into a group with people who aren't even feminists. So... what the hell?
Because "feminists" have ruined it for everyone else. For women like my wife who want equal treatment. Is it fair? No, but they made sure their voices were heard louder than every other woman and every other person so as to drown out anything but utter perfection for them and down with men and women who sympathize with them.

Feminism started out as something good and just and then became a monster that no one can control.

I'm sick and tired of safe space SJWs who come out of the woodwork crying about crimes against women because a man just so happened to look down the same street a woman happened to be walking down.

That's utter insanity and ruins it for the real women who need equality, not these psychopaths daddy didn't love growing up. (And gee, I wonder why he didn't love her...hmm.)

I absolutely get the point you're making here, don't think it flew over my head, it hasn't. I'm just pissed when I hear about feminism and feminists. The Gloria Steinems of the world are a dying breed and they're all being replaced by the psychos the likes of the lady running PETa.

It's disgusting and disgraceful. Their level of entitlement is disgusting. Even other women are beginning to hate feminists and what they've done to the movement.

I can't wait for the world to give these little shits a nice wake up call, let's see how they handle it when they realize "Oh...I'm not the center of the universe. Shit..."
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:56 PM #87
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,324
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,324



Autobot032 wrote: View Post

I can't entirely agree. I'm sure some feminists are going about it the right way, but I've seen a few in person, without the "lens of social media" distorting it. I saw them for who they really are. And some of them are in my own family. People I can no longer stand for their vicious way of approaching the issue.

To assume that I just latch onto some idea with no further thought is not only silly, but offensive. Did it ever occur to you that I had first hand experience? No. You just wanted to be SJW of the day.

Save it. I'm sick of feminists and feminism. Give me 100% equality where no one's better or worse than the other and I'll be good. Great, even. There's no lens to filter that.



So, from here on out...
Stop hating.
Stop resenting.
Stop detesting, period, but especially with a huge passion.

Just because you're not confident or assertive, doesn't mean other men and women must conform to your whims and safe space. That's not how the world works and I'm sick and tired PC bullshit saying this craziness has a place in the world.

Grow up, grow a pair, learn how to talk to a woman with class and sophistication and move on with your life, OR... Go be a hermit and throw rocks from your cave because "That damn bird keeps wakin' me at 5! Bastard!"

I know a man with Aspergers. He not only got married, but he had two children out of it as well. Was he always easy to deal with? No. Did he do it? Yes.

If you're having problems coping, then go speak to a specialist who can help you. There's nothing wrong or weak in asking for help, especially if it could change your life.

Or, you can continue with this entitlement mentality, give excuses and use crutches and let life pass you by.

Maybe you're not meant to be with anyone, I don't know, I don't move fate's hand or write the book, but it's an option. Even then, you can be happy all by yourself if you'd just reach out for help instead of lashing out in anger.

The world is not out to get you, you paint the bullseye on your back and scream "LOOKIT ME! LOOKIT! LOOKIT ME!"

Women aren't the enemy, they never were. When you get that figured out, your life will change for the better.
That guy with Aspergers you mentioned, i'm guessing he met his wife while in his 20's
PopCultureLover06 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:46 PM #88
Kaigan's Avatar
> Kaigan
Banned
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061
Kaigan
Banned
Kaigan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 23,061



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

That guy with Aspergers you mentioned, i'm guessing he met his wife while in his 20's
What the hell does it matter?
Kaigan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:34 PM #89
rkofan87's Avatar
> rkofan87
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 51
rkofan87
Power Ranger
rkofan87's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 51



Autobot032 wrote: View Post

Because "feminists" have ruined it for everyone else. For women like my wife who want equal treatment. Is it fair? No, but they made sure their voices were heard louder than every other woman and every other person so as to drown out anything but utter perfection for them and down with men and women who sympathize with them.

Feminism started out as something good and just and then became a monster that no one can control.

I'm sick and tired of safe space SJWs who come out of the woodwork crying about crimes against women because a man just so happened to look down the same street a woman happened to be walking down.

That's utter insanity and ruins it for the real women who need equality, not these psychopaths daddy didn't love growing up. (And gee, I wonder why he didn't love her...hmm.)

I absolutely get the point you're making here, don't think it flew over my head, it hasn't. I'm just pissed when I hear about feminism and feminists. The Gloria Steinems of the world are a dying breed and they're all being replaced by the psychos the likes of the lady running PETa.

It's disgusting and disgraceful. Their level of entitlement is disgusting. Even other women are beginning to hate feminists and what they've done to the movement.

I can't wait for the world to give these little shits a nice wake up call, let's see how they handle it when they realize "Oh...I'm not the center of the universe. Shit..."
omg this.
rkofan87 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:39 PM #90
Autobot032's Avatar
> Autobot032
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider
Autobot032's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,366
eBay



Kaigan wrote: View Post

What the hell does it matter?
I wanted so badly to stick with this golden response, but I'll go ahead and bite.

PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

That guy with Aspergers you mentioned, i'm guessing he met his wife while in his 20's
Teens, actually. Not everyone is going to have the same experience as you.
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 12:10 AM #91
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

That guy with Aspergers you mentioned, i'm guessing he met his wife while in his 20's
I can thoroughly assure you that you'll never find happiness comparing your existence to everyone else's.

Autobot032 wrote: View Post

I'm sure some feminists are going about it the right way, but I've seen a few in person, without the "lens of social media" distorting it. I saw them for who they really are. And some of them are in my own family.
So you write off the whole movement based on a handful of examples?

There are bad seeds in every group, you can't let that affect your world view. Sometimes everyone in this thread, everyone on this board hates what the world has become, but at least that's made up of story after story after story detailing the worst of humanity. And even then, there is plenty of good and kind right outside our front door if we choose to look. I'm a member of RangerBoard, it's a place I fully support and am proud to be part of, and I know there are those who wrote us off a long time ago due to an attitude I myself never exhibited. I don't feel to judge me through the actions of others would be fair, so I'm not then going to do that to any other person.

Again, the only idea of feminism is equality. Anyone who tells you different is doing it wrong, so disregarding their opinion instead of disregarding the word and the stand.

OmniverseRanger wrote:
I need to vent bout how my mom babys my brother letting it come over when it want, an asking him to come over to do work to prevent him from drinking alcohol
That's her choice, Kipp, it's her house. Tough love might work for you, but not her. If you have a problem with your brother, you need to take it up with your brother.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 06:08 AM #92
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,324
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,324



Autobot032 wrote: View Post

I wanted so badly to stick with this golden response, but I'll go ahead and bite.



Teens, actually. Not everyone is going to have the same experience as you.
Ya early bloomer, ya me personally I hate being different, that's why I've struggled for years now with comparing myself to others.
PopCultureLover06 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 12:40 PM #93
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

I hate being different, that's why I've struggled for years now with comparing myself to others.
But you're not actually all that different. Comparing yourself is the only reason why you think that.

Accepting yourself is the first step to moving on with your life.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 01:34 PM #94
kibapower's Avatar
> kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,298
kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!
kibapower's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,298



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

Ya early bloomer, ya me personally I hate being different, that's why I've struggled for years now with comparing myself to others.
Everyone has some issue to deal with eventually. My teens and 20s were wasted feeling depressed thanks to a few bad apples, and now having to fix myself before becoming a viable human being capable of forming relationships and be comfortable with romantic gestures. If I can enjoy my 30s and beyond, and handle the bad that happens, it'll be worth the wait.

Get going on fixing your doubts. I don't know how many venting threads that take.
kibapower is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 10:02 PM #95
Miraculous Bikkun's Avatar
> Miraculous Bikkun
Reporting for duty!
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,411
Miraculous Bikkun
Reporting for duty!
Miraculous Bikkun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,411



Primo Ron White wrote: View Post

But you're not actually all that different. Comparing yourself is the only reason why you think that.

Accepting yourself is the first step to moving on with your life.
I mean, like I said, a LOT of the people on this board is autistic. This is actually a pretty terrible place to go "woe is me" about that.
Miraculous Bikkun is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 04:20 AM #96
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,324
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger
PopCultureLover06's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,324



i do have a psychologist, therapist that i visit like 3 times a year, it's extremely difficult to have high self-esteem, confidence, if you have been single for many years, and either have little to no experience, thats what bothers me the most unfortuneately it's the way it is, because for the most part, nobody really cares about a womans confidence and self-esteem, however, confidence and high self-esteem matter in men more than women
PopCultureLover06 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 04:28 AM #97
Merlin's Avatar
> Merlin
The Blowing Wind Element
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,865
Merlin
The Blowing Wind Element
Merlin's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 25,865



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

nobody really cares about a womans confidence and self-esteem, however, confidence and high self-esteem matter in men more than women
Nobody really cares about a woman's confidence and self-esteem?! Maybe that idea's why you're not making it with women. What exactly do you consider qualities that are more important in a woman than in a man?
Merlin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 04:48 AM #98
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
> Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,382
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!
Cameron Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 34,382



Last year I was diagnosed with Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome, and while I have not been in the hospital since late 2015, over the last two Saturdays (last week and yesterday) I've had two more episodes relating to it and I've been violently sick afterwards both times. I was offered surgery for the condition last year but did'nt take it since it involves the heart and I have a fear of it going wrong on the table.
Cameron Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 02:49 PM #99
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 81,804



PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

it's extremely difficult to have high self-esteem, confidence, if you have been single for many years, and either have little to no experience
No, it isn't. We keep telling you that your obsession with the concept of relationships is why you lack self-esteem. Nobody is pressuring you besides yourself, just stop worrying about it and live your life. We meet people by doing, and we don't do if we're busy thinking all the time.

nobody really cares about a womans confidence and self-esteem, however, confidence and high self-esteem matter in men more than women
And here again is why you have trouble finding sympathy in this thread. What does what women go through have anything to do with you? Why do you keep making these gender comparisons? I'm honestly asking, I just don't understand the value in it.

Do you realize you're essentially bullying women? How would you feel if a woman kept insisting that life was easier for men? (Which they do feel, on multiple levels, and for good reason.) I get a strong feeling it would bother you because of what you go through every day, but you're just one person, you're not me, or Jared, or Josh, or any other man in this thread or on RangerBoard or the other forums you visit or the entire world. This is what I mean when I say to stop believing what you hear and actually go through things to form your opinions.

And for clarification, another thing I've told you before, men hate women without self-esteem. The only reason why you think otherwise is because you seem to gravitate toward misogynistic evaluations, and you need to know those viewpoints are all geared toward sex. I'll admit that to you right now, it's much easier to get sex from women who don't think much of themselves, but is that really what you specifically want? A merging of bodies with no substantive emotional link is just a change of status rather than a valuable friendship you spent concentration and introspection to cultivate. I'm asking you, are you the kind of person who wants a girlfriend because you feel you should have a girlfriend, or because you long for a genuine romantic connection? Because that answer makes all the difference for what's going on inside you at this moment.



Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Last year I was diagnosed with Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome, and while I have not been in the hospital since late 2015, over the last two Saturdays (last week and yesterday) I've had two more episodes relating to it and I've been violently sick afterwards both times. I was offered surgery for the condition last year but did'nt take it since it involves the heart and I have a fear of it going wrong on the table.
That's awful, I can definitely understand your hesitance.

But try to keep in mind that continuing on a path that leaves you that ill isn't guaranteed not to put your life in jeopardy.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:44 PM #100
Evilspacewhale's Avatar
> Evilspacewhale
Supreme Sharklover
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 937
Evilspacewhale
Supreme Sharklover
Evilspacewhale's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 937



So I've seen this all over my twitter TL and I want an honest answer; Why do people find Raz creepy regarding Christina Masterson? Is it because he talks about her all the time? Some deep dark secret I dont know about or just his reputation?

When I see people give him crap about that, it always makes me feel a little shitty in all honesty. Because I really admire Sela because she makes me happy and helped me improve as a person. I adore Miki for her character, and how much she's helped me out. But apparently admiring someone that touches you a certain way emotionally is creepy, and unethical.

What's up with all this?
Evilspacewhale is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
drama, family, toxic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.