Menu

Old August 20th, 2016, 06:44 AM #161
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Itís time to Ranger Up with @trekkieb47 @secretrangerfan & @ZachLaVoy as they talk all things Power Rangers on the Four Eyed Radio Network with RANGER COMMAND POWER HOUR!

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-075/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph075/

It's Power Morphicon time! In this episode, host trekkieb47 gives shout outs to the many friends he saw during the every two years convention we all love. He then reads your favorite moments from the convention in our Ranger Nation Answers segment.

Then we cover some of the biggest panels of the convention, including:

Make it a Lightspeed Rescue
ThunderStorm Emergency (Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, SPD)
Dino Super Charge Saban Panel
Toys & Collectibles Power Hour - Bandai Panel
Operation Pizza Apocalypse - (Jungle Fury, RPM)

A big thanks to everyone we met at the show. The fans are the ones that make events like this possible!

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.
trekkieb47 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2016, 10:45 AM #162
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Itís time to Ranger Up with @trekkieb47 @secretrangerfan & @ZachLaVoy as they talk all things Power Rangers on the Four Eyed Radio Network with RANGER COMMAND POWER HOUR!

In August's extra episode, brought to you by our supporters on Patreon, we remember all the fun times at Power Morphicon with Hassan (@hassanahmed120), Brian (@shukuenshinobi),
Kyle (@deadpool_ranger) and Doug (@dougwatchin)!

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...a-episode-020/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcphex020/

In the news, we discuss all of the product reveals at PMC 5, the Ninja Steel cast, Super Sentai celebrating 2000 episode with the return of Gokaiger, and space police with the return of Gavan and Dekaranger.

Then, in our Power Morphicon recap, we discuss the show's high and low points, our hauls, was the con what we expected and more. In the Ranger Nation Answers segment we find out how many of our listeners are going to a potential PMC 6. Finally, we answer Questions from Ranger Nation by predicting the end credits scene for the upcoming movie and would Power Rangers work as an audio drama?

Pew pew!

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old September 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM #163
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-076/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph076/

The hiatus is OVER and Eric and Zach are joined by Kevin (@ZeoRed93), Kenn (@TheKennGlenn) and Doug (@dougwatchin) as we review Power Rangers Dino Super Charge episode 9, "Besties 4Eva", and Episode 10, "Gone Fishin'". Was Besties one of the best filler episodes or were the writers too busy fishin'? We then read your thoughts of these episodes on our Ranger Nation Answers segment.

The crew also tackles the latest news including an update on "Power Rangers: The Ultimate Visual History" book, Power Rangers celebrating 23 years, Jason David Frank in a new project, Legacy Figure speculation and Power Rangers spin off ideas.

Throw some capes on it!

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old September 7th, 2016, 12:21 PM #164
> NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

Ok! Finally done with this episode. After seeing this episode (and watching up to episode 11), lately I've felt like the villain side of the episodes have been a bit more enjoyable. Compared to the first few episodes of DSC, I felt like Besties 4Eva is a terrible episode to return to as it halted any forward progress with the plot. Going Fishin' brought that back with the beginning of the Silver Ranger arc, but it always seems to be that the second season starts exciting, has a lull, and then kind of throws all the action at you in the final few episodes.

We still haven't see any development with the Rangers reacting to Heckyl betraying them; at least not on screen. I think this was something that could have really worked well and brought a bit more depth to the characters overall. Or even just give a bit more of a better reason as to why Prince Phillip and James keep appearing and disappearing with a thin excuse/throw away line about it.

Sure, they probably don't have a lot of footage to work around, but there are some instances where I feel like the original footage being shot could be better used for something else at times. But, I'm not a part of the production team so I don't know all the reasons and logistics behind what it is that goes into creating not only one episode but the whole overarching story and show.

Davi.Ivan is one of the best, if not the best, actor/character on this season. His skills as an actor make him stand out compared to everyone else and most times it just feels more natural then what we get from the other Rangers. His dialogue is always on point.

Another great episode. I look forward to the rest of them as the season finishes up.
NightMere10 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2016, 08:45 AM #165
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

No new episode? What's the deal?

Host trekkieb47 is getting married NEXT SATURDAY to @thetg17. So, after almost three years of consistent content, we are going on a short HIATUS. Trust us, it won't be as long as a Power Rangers on Nickelodeon hiatus because we will be returning with new episodes on October 1st!

In the meantime, listen to over 90 episodes right now on Ranger Command Power Hour!

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old September 17th, 2016, 04:49 PM #166
> AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

AkaPrimoWhiteDragon
Ride of the Valkyrie

Wow. Congratulations, Berry.
AkaPrimoWhiteDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2016, 11:35 AM #167
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Primo Ron White wrote: View Post

Wow. Congratulations, Berry.
Thanks man, I'm excited!
Old September 27th, 2016, 10:36 AM #168
> KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗

KpopSunshine
💗 J-Hope 💗

Congratulations dude!
KpopSunshine is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2016, 07:25 AM #169
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Dino Charge Crimson wrote: View Post

Congratulations dude!
Thank you!

As a side note, we are returning with a new episode this Saturday with a Ranger Commentary episode on Power Rangers Turbo, "Passing the Torch" two parter.
Old October 1st, 2016, 06:50 AM #170
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

After our first (ever) brief hiatus, we are back with a new Rangers Commentary episode! We shift into October with Power Rangers Turbo, "Passing the Torch" parts 1 and 2.

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-077/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph077/

The crew also shifts into the latest news including the Ninja Steel Yellow cast change with Nico Greetham replacing Chantz Simpson and a brief discussion on the latest Saban's Power Rangers movie news; Zord teasers and Bill Hader's cast announcement.

This is a commentary episode, meant to serve as an episode commentary like what you would find on a DVD or a Riff track. For maximum enjoyment please watch along with us. We are watching Power Rangers Turbo, episodes 18-19, "Passing the Torch" parts 1 and 2 on Netflix. At the time of recording, this episode was available on Netflix and DVD.

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:41 PM.
Old October 15th, 2016, 07:21 AM #171
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Episode 78 - Ranger Roundtable - Posters, Trailers and New York Comic Con

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-078/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph078/

In this episode we assemble the (largest) Ranger Roundtable for a fifth time with Chris (@tokuchris), Doug (@dougwatchin), Shane (@shanealenko) of the Ranger Pride Podcast (@RangerPrideCast), RJ (@animeredneck96), Lee (@MonkieRanger) and Jordan (@DenO_Tokunation) to talk about the latest news regarding Saban's "Power Rangers" movie, most notably the new trailer!

We also discuss the new movie posters, movie synopsis and character profiles, the NYCC Power Rangers panel, the latest news from Bandai America from NYCC, Boom Studios, Ranger Nation AND MORE.

It's baby time, part 2!

Old October 17th, 2016, 01:00 PM #172
> NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

Sorry I missed out on recording this one, but it was a great episode all around. I do agree with, I think it was Shane, with how the trailer itself, I didn't really get too excited about. I've been more of a "middle of the road" fan in terms of this movie, but from what live action stuff we have seen, it has me open to this movie a bit more.

The trailer itself (and I need to stress, not my overall opinion on the movie, just the trailer), I think was done in too much of a style of a YA movie, and it brought down my reaction to it as a longtime fan. It just didn't do that much for me. It had, what I think, too much of what seemed to be like a dull/gray filter over the scenes and night scenes in it. I felt like they were trying to focus so much on the movie being more about the teens then the property that if I didn't know it was for Power Rangers, I don't think I would have realized that's what it was. I think we only had Jason's name said in the whole trailer, so how would anyone else know who the other characters are supposed to be? (Them wearing their colors is pretty obvious, but still).

At the same time, this trailer was obviously not entirely meant for me, a long time fan, but those casual fans who have dropped from watching the show, and people they could get as new fans. This trailer was to show how a "serious" (I'm using that word loosely) Power Rangers movie will look to try and entice new fans and in that regard, it obviously worked well. It keeps the theme of the Power Rangers show, but takes out more of the cheesiness to keep the serious bits the show had and expand on that and the characters and their backstories, that we didn't fully focus over the past 23 years. The tidbit of a morph at the end was the right amount to show to get people more excited for this movie.

I'm going to assume that the next trailer that comes out will show more humor and light hearted moments to kind of "counter balance" what we saw in the initial trailer to show that it still does hold some of that cheesiness and campyness that the show has.

The best part of the trailer I will say though, was the fact that we get to see that Rita actually goes to the Rangers to try and inflict damage upon them. Never have we seen something as dire as Rita trying to attack the Rangers in a truly vulnerable moment in which she goes to their place of security (their home) and try to attack them there.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 08:40 AM #173
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Ranger Command Power Hour Episode 079 - Rangers Review - PRDSC #11-13

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...r-episode-079/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcph079/

In this episode we review Power Rangers Dino Super Charge Episodes 11-13, but first, Eric has an epic rant about the current state of Super Charge and the declining quality of the show and ratings.

We also discuss the latest Power Rangers news including the Justice League and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers crossover, images for the new line of Ninja Steel villain figures and PRDSC being available on Netflix.

Why don't you come up and listen to us sometime?

Old October 24th, 2016, 12:08 PM #174
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

We are excited to announce we'll be interviewing Jason Bischoff (@prometheanworks) of #SabanBrands for a future episode! Submit your questions to us by this Friday, 10/28!

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old October 27th, 2016, 01:58 PM #175
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Last call for any questions to Jason Bischoff of Saban Brands.
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:02 AM #176
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

Itís time to Ranger Up with @trekkieb47 @secretrangerfan & @TheCinemaSlob as they talk all things Power Rangers on the Four Eyed Radio Network with RANGER COMMAND POWER HOUR!

In October's extra episode, brought to you by our supporters on Patreon, we return with special co-host Doug (@dougwatchin) to bring you, Power Rangers: Survivor, Season 2.

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...a-episode-021/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcphex021-1/

Our first season of Power Rangers Survivor was so successful, we made a second season! What happens when you take 16 Power Rangers and put them on a fantasy season of Survivor? A fascinating character study that collides two fandoms: Survivor and Power Rangers!

In Part One, we run through a fantasy season of Survivor with 16 former Power Rangers. We discuss the new setting in the Animarium, cast 4 new teams of Power Rangers and run through the first 7 episodes of Power Rangers Survivor: The Animarium.

The Tribe has Spoken.

Part Two will release Halloween, 10/31!

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old October 30th, 2016, 02:06 PM #177
> AJ_West_
Power Ranger

eBay
AJ_West_
Power Ranger

eBay

Great podcast!

Been listening to you guys for about 3 months now, really enjoy the podcast! Keep it up!
AJ_West_ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:46 AM #178
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

In PART TWO of October's extra episode, brought to you by our supporters on Patreon, we continue our fantasy Power Rangers Survivor season 2 with special co-host Doug (@dougwatchin)!

http://rangercommand.com/ranger-comm...de-021-part-2/
http://foureyedradio.com/rcphex021-2/

What happens when you take 16 Power Rangers and put them on a fantasy season of Survivor? A fascinating character study that collides two fandoms: Survivor and Power Rangers!

We run through episodes 8-15 of Power Rangers Survivor The Animarium. Through a merge and intense individual challenges... who will become the Sole SurvivoRanger?

Last edited by trekkieb47; May 13th, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old October 31st, 2016, 03:25 PM #179
> NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

NightMere10
@thepowerscoop

Now that both parts are out and I've listened to them both:

Ahhh, this was so worth the wait. I have been waiting for this next iteration after the first one you did. Once again you prove how RCPH is unique from the other podcasts out there. From the inclusion of show soundbites to how you intertwined the Rangers theme song with Survivor, it just sets you up for a good listen.

One thing I always look forward to seeing with this is who gets chosen for which part and why, and you didn't disappoint. While I may have disagreed here or there with your casting choices (I would have put Kendall in just to give her something to do unlike the tv show haha) the reasonings behind them made me often stop and think "Ok, I see where they're going with this."

Loved the "Org Busters" reference in there. It was perfect for Halloween for sure. What I liked the most was the explanations as to who did which actions and why because it really did stick with the characters of the show. That's really a nice touch.

Unfortunately my pick didn't win (I won't spoil it for anyone. I am happy about who ended up winning though), but once again this was a great format that really takes the listener into the game with the Rangers to see how things would turn out.

With these episodes being put into 2 parts I can only imagine just how long it really takes to make even one "season" of these, but you can clearly see all the hard work that goes into it. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next season.
Old November 8th, 2016, 02:53 PM #180
> trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay
trekkieb47
The one and only Berry.

32 eBay

NightMere10 wrote: View Post

With these episodes being put into 2 parts I can only imagine just how long it really takes to make even one "season" of these, but you can clearly see all the hard work that goes into it. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next season.
Mere, thank you for the awesome comments. Doug and I recorded for a little over 4 hours for this season and 6 hours for the last season of Power Rangers Survivor. Editing takes awhile. It usually takes double the time for how long we record because I am pretty meticulous in editing and clean up. Thanks again for listening!

Tags
podcast, ranger command power hour