Home Menu

Menu

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:11 AM #21
> Wolzard15
Former SPD Omega

Wolzard15
Former SPD Omega

I'm going to call it that the burned man is simply a figment of Ben's imagination and that he actually killed and buried his mistress. I find it really strange that he's only around when Ben is and no1 else has seen him.

The monster in the basement? The ghost of some type of creature the first owner made. They said he got into Frankenstein stuff.

What I'm interested in is finding out who the hell the rubber man is. They haven't delved into him at all though I think its obvious that the rubber man (the house?) is the father of the baby.

Very intriguing series so far.
Wolzard15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:40 AM #22
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Rubber man being the father is very obvious. The house? That is an interesting theory. I really like it, because who else could he be?

As for Harvey (I think that's burned man's name), I thought he was a figment since episode 1, when Ben saw him outside and couldn't find him again. But when he appeared again, I put that thought aside. It does make sense, since even without Moira's drugging, Ben's already sleepwalking and stuff, so he could very well have killed her without realizing it, since he's already feeling such adverse effects of living there.
Sir Koji is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:33 PM #23
> NeoTK
xoxo Gossip Girl

NeoTK
xoxo Gossip Girl

Pat "Come on Ben, we're the same, I can tell. You play the role of the dutiful house husband but you like having that cock sucked often and well. I can do that, four minutes, no one will know.
Ben "I'm not gay."
Pat "Neither was I till I got head from a guy."

LMFAO, I am OFFICIALLY addicted to this show now.
NeoTK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2011, 11:28 PM #24
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Ryan Murphey sure knows how to make a show.... AHS is just freaky and fucked up and a FAR cry from Glee. it has it's own weird addictiveness to it.
Cancer0081 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2011, 03:58 AM #25
> Deltron
My Only Love

Deltron
My Only Love

Holy hell, the show just got 10x more screwed up. I wonder what the ER nurse saw that made her faint...a full grown child in a 6 week woman? Something more devious?

I wonder if the entire town are ghosts, trapped between both worlds...or in a massive psychosis (ala Freddy's Dead)...no EMT in their right mind would just let Constance drag her daughter to the side, dead or alive...no matter how much she's been devastated by the death.

The twin boys making a return surprised me...didn't think they'd come back so early.
Deltron is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2011, 12:09 PM #26
> Wolzard15
Former SPD Omega

Wolzard15
Former SPD Omega

Definitely a strange one, I'm surprised that Burned Man isn't actually a split personality of Ben's since he was clearly banging on the door while Ben was at the hospital with Vivien.... one theory I've heard is that the house may cause dark personalities to manifest as separate people, so the Rubber Man could theoretically be the same for either Chad or his partner, or possibly even Tate.

We pretty much got the story of the Basement Creature... so he's the child of the first owner who was murdered and chopped into bits. The scene of his father piecing him back together with animal parts was genuinely disturbing to me, especially given his wife's horrified reaction when she came downstairs. It'll be interesting to see how he and his wife died.

The death of Addy was also pretty shocking, the woman who plays Constance is certainly a convincing actress. Since she said Halloween was the day the spirits could walk the Earth, I believe it proves Tate is a ghost as this was his first time NOT being in the house. I also wonder if Addy was A) a Ghost, and a Ghost "dying" on Halloween causes her to move on, or if B) she was killed and Constance wanted to get her to the House so that she could die there and come back as a spirit like the maid before her (more likely in my opinion). I'm still curious as to whether or not Constance is a ghost, she's been out and about before so I think not, although she clearly has something more to her... I suspect she is the girl who had an abortion in the flashback in "Murder House" and that Tate is her aborted son, who (like Moira) had his spirit "aged" in the House.

I'm still lost on the identity of Rubber Man, I feel he may be Tate since I don't see who else he could be, but we are only 4 episodes in so they could add more layers to that mystery soon. Can't wait for Part 2.
Old October 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM #27
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Your theory on Tate being the aborted son of Constance from the flashback makes sense to me.

As we saw in the second episode, they have some connection, or else why work together like that? And in...the third episode, I think, she waves to him and he doesn't wave back. She looks like she cares that he doesn't, like she's sad or a bit hurt, or at least, that's how I perceive it.

I'd like to think that your theory is right, or close, at least.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:15 PM #28
> Deltron
My Only Love

Deltron
My Only Love

Wow @ tonight's episode. Pretty damn good. Lots of crazy shit happening...yet they still seem oblivious to the the ghosts...granted they can interact and all...but Ben thinking Hayden was still alive is a stretch (I don't remember exactly but, didn't he check her pulse in the ep she was killed?). Constance's speech about mortality/immortality is interesting...I felt it sorta implied her immortality was broken and she'd be next to pass on...

Loved the end w/ all the dead/ghosts returning...sorta reminded me of the Thriller video.

If this goes beyond a couple seasons, I'll be surprised...they're pulling all the stops as is...
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM #29
> Wolzard15
Former SPD Omega

Wolzard15
Former SPD Omega

Deltron wrote: View Post

Wow @ tonight's episode. Pretty damn good. Lots of crazy shit happening...yet they still seem oblivious to the the ghosts...granted they can interact and all...but Ben thinking Hayden was still alive is a stretch (I don't remember exactly but, didn't he check her pulse in the ep she was killed?). Constance's speech about mortality/immortality is interesting...I felt it sorta implied her immortality was broken and she'd be next to pass on...

Loved the end w/ all the dead/ghosts returning...sorta reminded me of the Thriller video.

If this goes beyond a couple seasons, I'll be surprised...they're pulling all the stops as is...
It recently was renewed for another 13 episode season.

Part 2 was certainly a crazy episode, I'm really scared for this family as you can slowly see them all losing their minds. So much was happening... from Larry to Hayden to Chad smashing up the front lawn. This show is getting progressively more crazy with each episode. Tate being Constance's son doesn't surprise me, though I suppose he can't be the aborted son if he was "alive" and shot up a high school just 20 years ago. Is Rubber Man his father? Perhaps Vivien isn't the first woman who had encounters with Rubber Man, though I believe RM is probably the ghost of a character we've yet to meet yet.
Old November 5th, 2011, 03:12 PM #30
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

I didn't realize that there was a new post here. I unfortunately have nothing to contribute without rewatching for the points I had the day it aired.

But, as for Tate and Addy, didn't the picture of them show her at a fairly recent age? Or am I misremembering it? Because that just complicates some things as it is. But I may very well be wrong, since it's not fresh anymore.

I do have one more point; the more I watch, the more Ben needs to have something bad (not like what's been happening; worse) happen. The nonbeliever (he buried Hayden under concrete...) needs some shit to happen to change it, or kill him.
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:25 AM #31
> Deltron
My Only Love

Deltron
My Only Love

These episodes can't be shown fast enough...another great episode....a little surprised they "revealed" Tate's past/death so soon...thought they might wait a little longer, towards the end of the season. The medium arc is a nice addition...and looks like we won't be seeing Addy anymore ...I've never popped that many pills, but I'm surprised it didn't do more than knock Violet out.

Fucked up how the patient died...you knew something was gonna happen, but damn.
Old November 10th, 2011, 01:09 PM #32
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

That was great. The preview is always better than the show itself, and the cycle is vicious; it keeps going, and I can't wait. The pregnancy playing out more this week would have made it better, rather than a dream/vision/whatever. Next week, damn...can't wait.
Old November 10th, 2011, 01:44 PM #33
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

My brother showed me the pilot last week and then I watched eps 2-4 the day after and watched Halloween Part 2 live... and now yesterday's episode. I have to say that ep3 so far is my favorite episode. The one where you learn about the maid and how messed up the story really is.

I really liked that yesterday's episode focused on Violet's character. She really proved to me why the directors chose her as the actress. As opposed to just being someone who doesn't care, she showed that she's still a 16 year old girl.
ultrakill is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:55 PM #34
> the_simurgh
Supah Ninja

the_simurgh
Supah Ninja

Wolzard15 wrote: View Post

It recently was renewed for another 13 episode season.

Part 2 was certainly a crazy episode, I'm really scared for this family as you can slowly see them all losing their minds. So much was happening... from Larry to Hayden to Chad smashing up the front lawn. This show is getting progressively more crazy with each episode. Tate being Constance's son doesn't surprise me, though I suppose he can't be the aborted son if he was "alive" and shot up a high school just 20 years ago. Is Rubber Man his father? Perhaps Vivien isn't the first woman who had encounters with Rubber Man, though I believe RM is probably the ghost of a character we've yet to meet yet.
i get the feeling that the rubber man was connected to the previous couple played by Zachary Quinto and teddy spears. the way i see it teddy took up with a third party who was the rubber man and they were killed in a murder murder suicide since a reoccurring theme seems to involve stalkers and the killing of victims they are romantically and sexually fixated on.
the_simurgh is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2011, 05:23 AM #35
> Deltron
My Only Love

Deltron
My Only Love

Another fine episode...jeeebus @ Constance though...she's one fucked up person for better or worse. @ when Vivian was having alone time, and Ben's "gangsta" act...great performances there. Twins though, huh? Also looks like she's finally catching on...Moria is straight nutso too...her final act reminded me of the horror movie Teeth (for those who've seen it, I think you know what I mean)...Ball reminded me of Sloth from the Goonies. Can't wait until the next epsiode...Wednesdays can't come fast enough.
Old November 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM #36
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Anyone else expecting that the Rubber Man unmasking from the preview is just a flashback and has no meaning on the identity?

Anyway, great exposition episode on the evolving world for Violet, on the revelation of twins (Ben's and Rubber's? Just conceived at the same time, so not technically twins?), and everyone trying to keep the house and seeing their relationships come to play. This is really getting good.
Old November 17th, 2011, 01:02 PM #37
> Deltron
My Only Love

Deltron
My Only Love

I don't think any of'em are Ben's.
Old November 17th, 2011, 08:36 PM #38
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

I admit, my only thought is because both slept with her in the same day, and we only heard mention of one "antichrist", instead of her stating she saw two. Granted, I don't know if she didn't see the second after freaking out at the first, or something.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:56 PM #39
> RockyDeSantos
Power Ranger

RockyDeSantos
Power Ranger

Tonight's episode was another great one. This is my favorite new show. I love Zachary Quinto's and Teddy Sears's characters. I wish they were in more episodes. The only thing I found disappointing was Rubber Man's identity. It seemed too obvious.
RockyDeSantos is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011, 10:21 PM #40
> Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

Sir Koji
Knight of Ice

I didn't see it coming, honestly. I was a bit surprised, more annoyed by it. I did enjoy the look at the spirits of the house in this episode; that was interesting, and answered questions about them, at least.