> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

tavionjackson wrote: View Post

Spoiler following the another zi-o II arc
another drive will be in the aqua arc
https://twitter.com/nitiasaeight/sta...841039361?s=21
GÁad we going to had the Drive, and if the Scwarz becames the villans villan kind similar Evolto that sounds interesthing, but at last give him a Monster form
Akumaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 08:20 AM #4382
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

Evilspacewhale wrote: View Post

It's Amazon Omega
im bummed they missed out on using and making the other two amazon riders Sigma and Neo alpha ride watches would of been cool and complete the set in a way
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 09:06 AM #4383
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

I have a feel swartz will end up being ohma zio in a new timeline the dark tones of there voices are very similar, if they do have another drive and decade I look forward to seeing them in action, I do wish tho that decade's complete form had been upgraded as its seemds odd for him using his normal form with geiz's,Woz's and sougo's powered up form
If he becames the Another Ohma-zio i hope at least get a monster form, because if they are going to follow maybe the Evolto Plot at least give him a monster form.

He could maybe wanted to created a New timeline when he was the New Demon King, bt i think maybe the big problem is the Villans barely had some develoment...with the tribute episodes which i dont mind at least since is the last season of Kamen Rider of Heisei will be nice to see a Main Antagonis which had a role like Chronus and Evolvo had, but Evolto it was way better, since Ex-Aid and Buil were great seasons
Old July 12th, 2019, 11:52 AM #4384
> SmashZ
Power Ranger

SmashZ
Power Ranger

It should be completely clear that Oma Zi-O is Sogo by now. I don't get why people still speculate otherwise. We've seen him erased twice already once Sogo's future changed.

And we already know what Swartz is becoming from the spoilers.

Akumaru wrote: View Post

He could maybe wanted to created a New timeline when he was the New Demon King, bt i think maybe the big problem is the Villans barely had some develoment...with the tribute episodes which i dont mind at least since is the last season of Kamen Rider of Heisei will be nice to see a Main Antagonis which had a role like Chronus and Evolvo had, but Evolto it was way better, since Ex-Aid and Buil were great seasons
It has nothing to do with the tribute episodes. Main producer Shirakura just doesn't like villains who are very active and visible before the very end of the show, since to him that makes the show Sentai-like, and it's hard to give development to them in these conditions.

If you look at his later Rider series, like Kabuto and Den-O, they had the same issue in spite of no crossover stuff (and completely different writers too).
SmashZ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 12:00 PM #4385
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

SmashZ wrote: View Post

It has nothing to do with the tribute episodes. Main producer Shirakura just doesn't like villains who are very active and visible before the very end of the show, since to him that makes the show Sentai-like, and it's hard to give development to them in these conditions.

If you look at his later Rider series, like Kabuto and Den-O, they had the same issue in spite of no crossover stuff (and completely different writers too).
I see what are you saying so he prefers to keep the villans kind of low profile, but not much effect more effective more during the Endgame, if he put the villans more effective he feels is more Sentai concept.

Kabuto and Den-O were some of mine favorite KR series, in special Den-O
Old July 12th, 2019, 04:39 PM #4386
> Timeline15
Power Ranger

Timeline15
Power Ranger

So apparently this is the theme song for the Zi-O movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXSLXhMn_OY

It's certainly... different.
Timeline15 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:30 PM #4387
> ZeneptronIB2
Power Ranger

ZeneptronIB2
Power Ranger

Here's something that's been bugging me: for Grand Zi-O, it says that he's able to summon Riders & their weapons in any of their forms. So does that include Final Forms? If so, then why do the scans say that Zi-O Ohma Form has the powers of all the other Final Form Riders?

Anyways, if Zi-O Ohma Form were to use any previous weapons, which one would u want him to use? I would want him to use the Perfect Zecter from Kabuto, Ax-Calibur from Wizard & the Kiwami Arms from Gaim. Hope his King Giri Giri Slash also gets massively supped up with the collective power of the Final Form Riders.
ZeneptronIB2 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:40 PM #4388
> Xeros
Power Ranger

Xeros
Power Ranger

Secondary riders perhaps? Well there is some other rider watches in the TV series like Cross-Z, Beast, Knight, Genm & Chalice.
Xeros is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:59 PM #4389
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

GokaiGold
Frozen Passion

ZeneptronIB2 wrote: View Post

Here's something that's been bugging me: for Grand Zi-O, it says that he's able to summon Riders & their weapons in any of their forms. So does that include Final Forms?
Yes, he summoned Genius in episode 40.
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 07:45 PM #4390
> SmashZ
Power Ranger

SmashZ
Power Ranger

ZeneptronIB2 wrote: View Post

Here's something that's been bugging me: for Grand Zi-O, it says that he's able to summon Riders & their weapons in any of their forms. So does that include Final Forms?
Yes, we've already seen him summoning Build Genius.

If so, then why do the scans say that Zi-O Ohma Form has the powers of all the other Final Form Riders?
I assume it's talking about Ohma form itself and its abilities, not about being able to summon them (although it does that too).
Old July 12th, 2019, 08:15 PM #4391
> stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay

SmashZ wrote: View Post

Yes, we've already seen him summoning Build Genius.

I assume it's talking about Ohma form itself and its abilities, not about being able to summon them (although it does that too).
Being a movie form for Zi-O and Sougoís true final form this could give him the advantage and against Issaís rider form(sorry I canít pronounce the name) because the villain is op so youíd expect Ohma Form to be op as well though Takeru and Emu never had any op final forms and yet they were able to defeat the respective villains of the summer movies, Ghost Mugen Damashii defeated Extremer(Dark Ghost) and Muteki Gamer defeated Gamedeus Machina by himself which means final forms can be op if they wanted to be. Muteki is already the most op final form in the Heisei Era and can fight on equal footing with Cronus, Paradx level 99, Gamedeus and Gamedeus Machina so I donít think they need to make Ohma form appear in the series unless itís for a brief moment in the finale
stingerstrike77 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 08:21 PM #4392
> Trey-El
Krypton Ranger

Trey-El
Krypton Ranger

stingerstrike77 wrote: View Post

Muteki is already the most op final form in the Heisei Era
I think Kuuga Ultimate would agrue that heavily
Trey-El is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 09:44 PM #4393
> stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay

Trey-El wrote: View Post

I think Kuuga Ultimate would agrue that heavily
True but Kuuga ultimate canít teleport to evade heavy blows from Muteki
Old July 12th, 2019, 10:03 PM #4394
> Trey-El
Krypton Ranger

Trey-El
Krypton Ranger

True but Kuuga ultimate canít teleport to evade heavy blows from Muteki
All Kuuga would need is to hit one single move. The Ultimate form's rider kick. The power of ultimate can destroy a planet if used at full power or something like that. One kick on Muteki and Ex-Aid is gone. Also keep in mind that Ultimate Kuuga takes hits. And I mean hots that make him bleed every shot.

Unless Muteki has some amazing punching power, Kuuga could theoretically endure it.
Trey-El is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 12th, 2019, 10:30 PM #4395
> ⚡TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.

1 eBay
TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.

1 eBay

Guys don't argue over final forms here.
At the end of the day a Final Form is only OP in it's original series, then the new guy is always made to look better during their time.
TuxedoK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 13th, 2019, 02:51 AM #4396
> stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay

Anyway time to change the subject since Another W and Another Ryuki will be in the series do you think Tv Asahi will update the Another Rider page with the two new Another Riders
Old July 13th, 2019, 04:24 AM #4397
> Buzz Bee
Power Ranger

Buzz Bee
Power Ranger

Final Form Ridewatches from Kuuga to Build are currently only exist in toy version. What if Oma Zi-O actually are have all of Final Form Ridewatches from Kuuga Ultimate to Build Genius Form?
Buzz Bee is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2019, 04:31 AM #4398
> Akumaru
Power Ranger

Akumaru
Power Ranger

^ Oma Zi-O really looks better that the Grand Zi-O honest, that could be possible
Old July 13th, 2019, 06:18 AM #4399
> SmashZ
Power Ranger

SmashZ
Power Ranger

Trey-El wrote: View Post

All Kuuga would need is to hit one single move. The Ultimate form's rider kick. The power of ultimate can destroy a planet if used at full power or something like that. One kick on Muteki and Ex-Aid is gone. Also keep in mind that Ultimate Kuuga takes hits. And I mean hots that make him bleed every shot.
Keep in mind that the whole "Ultimate Kuuga can destroy a planet!" stuff is just from fan projections based on the explosion of the Grongis killed by Rising Ultimate, and assuming some kind of exponential escalation for some reason. In the show, it's just said it'd bring ruin to the world, not outright said it could blow it up.

Ultimate Kuuga lost to Decade, although the user there wasn't Godai, it's still the same form.

Unless Muteki has some amazing punching power, Kuuga could theoretically endure it.
Muteki actually does have higher official stats than Ultimate Kuuga. Don't forget it overpowered a giant monster. Katsuragi also based his entire plan of stopping the BiKaiser on the idea of throwing Muteki at it.

Those stats are pretty unreliable, especially since the newer ones don't count special abilities that can power up a Rider. However, it's still very clear Muteki is supposed to be extremely powerful.
Old July 13th, 2019, 06:19 AM #4400
> DekaRed Prime
Plus Ultra!

DekaRed Prime
Plus Ultra!

Anyway time to change the subject...
Uh, nope.

Which is part of the reason Iím glad Oma form wonít be in the series unless they have an altered future where Sougo is no longer Oma Zi-O but Zi-O Oma form
I'm thinking Ohma form may make an appearance at the end, as the new future Sougo, proving that they have changed future history for the better.

Probably just a brief appearance though, they'll save the actual action with him for the movie.
DekaRed Prime is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote