Home Menu

Menu

Old July 11th, 2019, 06:52 PM #661
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

the Thunder's really making it hard to be a fan right now. they've traded away mostly all best parts in exchange for pretty much just picks in future drafts. I hope we at least get to keep Adams for a few more years.
Cancer0081 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 02:16 AM #662
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Holy cow Batman at the amount of 1st round picks Sam Presit has stockpiled for the Thunder for the next 7 years! 15 1st round picks with and a few pick swaps. Massive collection of picks to use for the Thunder now. I know not every draft pick will pan out but that is a lot of ammo to use for future trades. About the big trade, I dont think pairing up a stat hogger with a ball hogger is going to work. I just dont see Westbrick taking a backseat. Not only that but Westbrick can't even shoot 3's anymore. Shooting 30% and playing within a D'antoni offense sounds like a disaster. At least CP3 can shoot the 3 reliably and make free-throws. I expect Westbrick to struggle in those areas and the Rockets have to find ways to overcome it. I really dont think either team won this trade as well. So weird. Maybe down the road when we see how the future draft picks pan out. No clue whats going to happen to CP3 especially for whoever takeso n his contract.
chronoxiong is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
cold beef, labron, labrown james