Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2019, 07:44 PM #681
Gold Samurai's Avatar
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,391
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
Gold Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,391



Ryoucchi wrote: View Post

eh. if the rkf figure sharing the exact body type with the other riders is anything to go by...i'm not betting my money on valkryie being a female until toei themselves say so
Did you not notice the obvious breast plate?


Last edited by TuxedoK; July 11th, 2019 at 08:16 PM.
Gold Samurai is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 07:44 PM #682
FlameDragon's Avatar
> FlameDragon
VIP Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 958
FlameDragon
VIP Ranger
FlameDragon's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 958



here's some other images


FlameDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 07:58 PM #683
GreenNinja's Avatar
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,805
GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
GreenNinja's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,805



If Valkyrie's other mode is Hornet, let's hope her other forms aren't Witch and Lawnmower.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:00 PM #684
Ryoucchi's Avatar
> Ryoucchi
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 73
Ryoucchi
Power Ranger
Ryoucchi's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 73



Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

Did you not notice the obvious breast plate?
why yes i did.

and i thought we'd learned from zio last year that bigger chest plate does not necessarily mean that a rider is a female
Ryoucchi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:17 PM #685
Trey-El's Avatar
> Trey-El
Krypton Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 486
Trey-El
Krypton Ranger
Trey-El's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 486



Ryoucchi wrote: View Post

and i thought we'd learned from zio last year that bigger chest plate does not necessarily mean that a rider is a female
But the chest plate this time are molded to look more like actual breasts. Zi-O's was just round and everyone assumed he was a female because of it (his pose and pink/magenta coloring didn't help either)
Trey-El is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:19 PM #686
GreenNinja's Avatar
> ⚡GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,805
GreenNinja
Ninja of the Future
GreenNinja's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,805



Shouldn't be too long now before someone does a mock-up of/Bandai actually announces a Zero-One Ride Watch.
GreenNinja is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:24 PM #687
Riderdimension's Avatar
> Riderdimension
The only one
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,085
Riderdimension
The only one
Riderdimension's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,085



Ryoucchi wrote: View Post

why yes i did.

and i thought we'd learned from zio last year that bigger chest plate does not necessarily mean that a rider is a female
her chest plate is actually smaller than vulcan's
Riderdimension is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:32 PM #688
> GokaiGold
Frozen Passion
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,259
GokaiGold
Frozen Passion
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,259



Gold Samurai wrote: View Post

Did you not notice the obvious breast plate?

They remind me of Metal Heroes so much.
GokaiGold is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:39 PM #689
Koh_Nanbu's Avatar
> Koh_Nanbu
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 49
Koh_Nanbu
Power Ranger
Koh_Nanbu's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 49



GreenNinja wrote: View Post

If Valkyrie's other mode is Hornet, let's hope her other forms aren't Witch and Lawnmower.
I feel like your referencing something, but for the life of me I have no idea what.
Koh_Nanbu is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:40 PM #690
LazerwolfX's Avatar
> LazerwolfX
Fight of Hammer
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,750
LazerwolfX
Fight of Hammer
LazerwolfX's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,750



Zero Oneís form changes are super interesting, it almost appears as though the grasshopper parts are being pushed to the sides or the other armor is being added directly on top of them as opposed to a complete change. Very interesting...
LazerwolfX is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:47 PM #691
Riderdimension's Avatar
> Riderdimension
The only one
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,085
Riderdimension
The only one
Riderdimension's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,085



Koh_Nanbu wrote: View Post

I feel like your referencing something, but for the life of me I have no idea what.
ninninger, specifically yakumo's various "love interests"
Riderdimension is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 11th, 2019, 08:58 PM #692
Allio's Avatar
> Allio
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,532
Allio
Power Ranger
Allio's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,532



GreenNinja wrote: View Post

If Valkyrie's other mode is Hornet, let's hope her other forms aren't Witch and Lawnmower.
Are you taking a jab at best ninninger girl?
Allio is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 09:38 PM #693
LazerwolfX's Avatar
> LazerwolfX
Fight of Hammer
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,750
LazerwolfX
Fight of Hammer
LazerwolfX's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,750



Riderdimension wrote: View Post

ninninger, specifically yakumo's various "love interests"
I donít know if cuts get any deeper than that.
LazerwolfX is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 10:57 PM #694
Lee Noire's Avatar
> Lee Noire
I think. Therefore I am.
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,247
Lee Noire
I think. Therefore I am.
Lee Noire's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,247



LazerwolfX wrote: View Post

Zero Oneís form changes are super interesting, it almost appears as though the grasshopper parts are being pushed to the sides or the other armor is being added directly on top of them as opposed to a complete change. Very interesting...
Ok so Iím not going crazy. It looked to me like the base armor shifts open from the center and the other Progrise armors fill in the newly open space. More Gaim/Ex-Aid/Zi-O than OOO in that way I guess. A little disappointing but it still looks cool.

The show logo is gorgeous. It looks so different than what we had in the heisei era. I love that itís a taller logo. The most recent logos have .all been rather long. Logos havenít been this unique since Hibiki maybe? I do wonder if we have a Faiz/OOO/W situation with Zero-One. Is he officially 01 or Zero-One? I guess both ways are correct.
Lee Noire is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 11:29 PM #695
Thunder025's Avatar
> Thunder025
Saishio Ni Itte Oku
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 633
Thunder025
Saishio Ni Itte Oku
Thunder025's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 633



https://ibb.co/vv3vtw1

A better look at Kamen Rider Jin, that will use the ForceRiser just like Horobi and the FlyingFalcon Progrise Key so... bad guy.


https://ibb.co/7z0xTPk

Also, whoever said that this catalog teased 2 power ups for Zero-One is absolutely right. The first one with the Shining Hopper in November and the second one with the Assault Trigger attached to it during Christmas.
Thunder025 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 11:32 PM #696
Cuchulainn's Avatar
> Cuchulainn
century color
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,403
Cuchulainn
century color
Cuchulainn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,403



Riderdimension wrote: View Post

her chest plate is actually smaller than vulcan's
His chestplate is just an ordinary chestplate. She has a chestplate with "breasts" sculpted on top of them. It's not a matter of size but definition.
Cuchulainn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 11:39 PM #697
Riderdimension's Avatar
> Riderdimension
The only one
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,085
Riderdimension
The only one
Riderdimension's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,085



i was talking about the "chest" portion. like how vulcan's looks like big square pecs, but valkyrie's is smaller and less angular
Riderdimension is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 11th, 2019, 11:49 PM #698
Trey-El's Avatar
> Trey-El
Krypton Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 486
Trey-El
Krypton Ranger
Trey-El's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 486



Thunder025 wrote: View Post

https://ibb.co/7z0xTPk

Also, whoever said that this catalog teased 2 power ups for Zero-One is absolutely right. The first one with the Shining Hopper in November and the second one with the Assault Trigger attached to it during Christmas.
Present

Hmm, so Shining Hopper comes first in the upgrades. I assumed it was going to be Assault Wolf, Shining, and then Shining Assault Hopper. Very interesting first quarter and upgrades.
Trey-El is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 01:29 AM #699
Timeline15's Avatar
> Timeline15
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 725
Timeline15
Power Ranger
Timeline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 725



LazerwolfX wrote: View Post

Zero Oneís form changes are super interesting, it almost appears as though the grasshopper parts are being pushed to the sides or the other armor is being added directly on top of them as opposed to a complete change. Very interesting...
Ooh, you're right. That's cool; I imagine the armour-up sequence is going to look cool.

Nice to have confirmation of the hybrid Rise form too.
Timeline15 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 03:47 AM #700
Cosmo773's Avatar
> Cosmo773
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,043
Cosmo773
Power Ranger
Cosmo773's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,043



Mammoths 3 forms.

Cosmo773 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.