Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2019, 04:50 AM #4741
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194



So having just got got to his debut, I gotta ask...

Evol is far to important and nice looking to not see release right? i wonder, could they do his 3 base forms in a single release? They probably won't but I wonder if it's possible.
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 10:53 AM #4742
> Izzy
世界の破壊者
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 10,411
Izzy
世界の破壊者
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 10,411



I mean, they'd just be head and belt swaps so it's possible.
Izzy is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 11:52 AM #4743
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557



Izzy wrote: View Post

I mean, they'd just be head and belt swaps so it's possible.
Shoulder swaps too. And I'm pretty sure the chests are different? Either way, I doubt they'd do it. Not current Tamashii anyways lol
Activator is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 03:09 PM #4744
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194



It looks to me the chests are the same. But yeah, shoulders too. If it was just a head and bottle swap then I could see maybe them doing it. But the shoulders may be too much.

After all, the milked Deadheat into 2 releases.
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 04:27 PM #4745
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557



AkaDarthGreen wrote: View Post

It looks to me the chests are the same. But yeah, shoulders too. If it was just a head and bottle swap then I could see maybe them doing it. But the shoulders may be too much.

After all, the milked Deadheat into 2 releases.
When Evol takes on Sento's body, the chest doesn't have the gold spike coming out of it that only goes to the left shoulder. But yeah, they COULD do it, they just won't. Especially after what you just mentioned with the DeadHeat stuff lol
Activator is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 04:34 PM #4746
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194



Activator wrote: View Post

When Evol takes on Sento's body, the chest doesn't have the gold spike coming out of it that only goes to the left shoulder. But yeah, they COULD do it, they just won't. Especially after what you just mentioned with the DeadHeat stuff lol
Shoot you're right. Yeah i don't see Figuarts tackling alternate torsos or chest plates.

Which is a shame because all of his forms are so nice looking. At least we'll probably get Cobra and BlackHole.
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 07:27 PM #4747
JaimeZeo's Avatar
> JaimeZeo
K, then.
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,264
JaimeZeo
K, then.
JaimeZeo's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,264



I hope we see Evol Cobra soon. It's odd because when Tamashii want to, they can really cram the goodies in; Ultraman X with the Gomora armour, as a recent toku example, and a lot of the newer Dragon Ball Figuarts have come with a really good amount of accessories too. Including two additional heads, extra shoulder pieces and two extra bottles for the Driver really ISN'T out of the question, but yeah I wouldn't expect it.

Meanwhile, here's at least one villain Rider that WILL be released soon...

JaimeZeo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 08:09 PM #4748
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,693
32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,693
32 eBay



O... ma... god!
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 08:33 PM #4749
TuxedoK's Avatar
> ⚡TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,234
1 eBay
TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.
TuxedoK's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,234
1 eBay



Well, it's about time.
TuxedoK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 11:12 PM #4750
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557



AkaDarthGreen wrote: View Post

Shoot you're right. Yeah i don't see Figuarts tackling alternate torsos or chest plates.

Which is a shame because all of his forms are so nice looking. At least we'll probably get Cobra and BlackHole.
It makes me sad when a few years back we had stuff like Jetman that had removable backs to put in wing attachments. If they touch Black Hole, hopefully he gets cloth treatment (I doubt it...but I still hope lol). And as long as they don't waste time trying to make that FUGLY alien final form of his...

JaimeZeo wrote: View Post

I hope we see Evol Cobra soon. It's odd because when Tamashii want to, they can really cram the goodies in; Ultraman X with the Gomora armour, as a recent toku example, and a lot of the newer Dragon Ball Figuarts have come with a really good amount of accessories too. Including two additional heads, extra shoulder pieces and two extra bottles for the Driver really ISN'T out of the question, but yeah I wouldn't expect it.

Meanwhile, here's at least one villain Rider that WILL be released soon...

https://livedoor.blogimg.jp/shfiguar...e/dea79df2.jpg
With Hazard, I was hoping we'd at least get ALL the best match heads/weapons we saw him use in show while in that form (which isn't a lot...maybe 2 more? KaizokuRessha and something else. That would have made that release , but :/. Yeah that Ultraman X is amazing considering its price ranger too in comparison to a lot of stuff coming out these days.


O_O WAGA MAOU!!!

TuxedoK wrote: View Post

Well, it's about time.
Gyahuk-huk xD
Activator is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 11:21 PM #4751
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay



AkaDarthGreen wrote: View Post

So having just got got to his debut, I gotta ask...

Evol is far to important and nice looking to not see release right? i wonder, could they do his 3 base forms in a single release? They probably won't but I wonder if it's possible.
They did show him off didnt they?
CryloBenAffleck is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2019, 01:47 AM #4752
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194



Woz will be so happy.

CryloBen wrote: View Post

They did show him off didnt they?
They did show Evol Cobra at some show.
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2019, 09:35 AM #4753
Gold Samurai's Avatar
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,482
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
Gold Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,482



I wish I could do this

https://pikstagram.com/isarcrtv





Gold Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2019, 04:29 PM #4754
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194



So the final things of my Christmas/Birthday haul came in today.



So I wanted to give a few thoughts on each, since most are Figuarts.



SROE Goku- As my first entry into the DB Figuarts line, he's quite solid. A decent amount of accessories with a GREAT price make him a great figure. Although, I wish he had some kind of effect part.

SSA Goku- Not quite as good, mainly because he doesn't move quite as well but still a decent amount of stuff and is by no means bad. Though again, effect part. Come on Bandai.

I bought both for a very specific reason.



So happy this works.

SS Gohan- Was worried by his size but a great figure, with a ton of stuff and actually moves surprisingly well. Minus the ankles that is. Would be a bit better if he were a tad cheaper IMO though. Speaking of weak ankles.

Xenoverse Trunks- Boy does he have them. Most limited on any Figuart I own. That said, I LOVE this figure aside from that. He just has such an elegant design with the trenchcoat and broadsword. My favorite DB Figuart so far. I was going to say he reminds me of an anime character in stature and design, but...

Scouter Vegeta- From my favorite to my least favorite. He looks nice but he doesn't move the way I'd like. His armor gets in the way, I can't bring his shoulders forward as far as I want or need and mine has an issue where the second head is to small for the body. And the box came banged up, but that's a nitpick.

Ryugen- I basically own him already with Yomi and he's the same basic quality as all the other Gaim Riders. Which is to say, he's amazing. The shades of green and purple used are stunning and he completes my main 4 Gaim team.

MAFEX Bane- Cheating again, I know. Still a nice figure, still far to loose in his joints.

MAFEX Phasma- Was a trade, not a haul but arrived at the same time as everyone else. All I can say is so SHINY.

Great Cross-Z- My favorite design from Build and my first Build Figuart and I must say I'm impressed. I was worried by them using the old hip style but it isn't an issue here. One of them is a bit tight which is a bit worrisome considering the next thing on this list but overall great.

SS Accel- ....He isn't here. He broke straight out of the box and is currently being sent back for a replacement. He seemed nice.
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:06 AM #4755
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay



Debating selling my Genm duo and Cronus....

Last edited by CryloBenAffleck; January 10th, 2019 at 11:55 AM.
CryloBenAffleck is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 11:56 AM #4756
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194



CryloBen wrote: View Post

Debating selling my Genm duo and Cronus....
Not the Dan family....
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 12:04 PM #4757
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay



AkaDarthGreen wrote: View Post

Not the Dan family....
They're the only ones worth anything in my collection.... And it has occurred to me the pin that holds the sparrows together in bow mode DISAPPEARED.
CryloBenAffleck is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 12:05 PM #4758
> AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194
AkaCornSnackEtc
14 Days :(
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,194



CryloBen wrote: View Post

They're the only ones worth anything in my collection.... And it has occurred to me the pin that holds the sparrows together in bow mode DISAPPEARED.
In that case, I'll pay you a dollar for him.

Did you sell Eternal?
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 01:53 PM #4759
Activator's Avatar
> Activator
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557
Activator
Power Ranger
Activator's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1,557



CryloBen wrote: View Post

They're the only ones worth anything in my collection.... And it has occurred to me the pin that holds the sparrows together in bow mode DISAPPEARED.
Are you regretting some of the purchases or just lost interest in them? Or...planning on buying a different expensive figuart! HMMM? *holds mic out*.

I'm still waiting on that official announcement of Genm with the Gamer Driver--but it might be as much as this one is anyways if preorders are missed lol
Activator is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2019, 03:13 PM #4760
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,592
eBay



AkaDarthGreen wrote: View Post

In that case, I'll pay you a dollar for him.

Did you sell Eternal?
Working out a deal for him atm.

Activator wrote: View Post

Are you regretting some of the purchases or just lost interest in them? Or...planning on buying a different expensive figuart! HMMM? *holds mic out*.

I'm still waiting on that official announcement of Genm with the Gamer Driver--but it might be as much as this one is anyways if preorders are missed lol
No regret, except being fooled into thinking Cronus had cloth skirt bits... But I just need funds to afford a couple 3P transformers AND bills.

My display is mostly the main heisei riders. So figured I'd cut these guys out.
CryloBenAffleck is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.