Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:06 AM #201
Becker's Avatar
> Becker
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 382
eBay
Becker
Power Ranger
Becker's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 382
eBay



Foxydaddy33 wrote: View Post

Has anyone found the Gold ranger in UK stores yet?
I havnt seen any yet, ive seen the yellow, black and pink metallic at toys r us that is all
Becker is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2018, 02:46 PM #202
Solaris's Avatar
> Solaris
It ain't nothing but love
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,516
Solaris
It ain't nothing but love
Solaris's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,516



Becker wrote: View Post

I havnt seen any yet, ive seen the yellow, black and pink metallic at toys r us that is all
I believe he is talking about the Ninja Steel one - not the Legacy Zeo one . Could be wrong though! Neither of them are released as far as I am aware anyways.
Solaris is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:50 AM #203
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394



By the way, I've just given the info in the first post of the thread an update!

Please let me know if anything is missing so I can add them to the list, especially in regards to 5" figures, the armoured figures (with the star that can be used as a weapon and folds over the Rangers'/Zords' shoulders), and the star packs.

Gotta keep this info archived!
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:40 AM #204
dwphoenix's Avatar
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 381
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
dwphoenix's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 381



Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

By the way, I've just given the info in the first post of the thread an update!

Please let me know if anything is missing so I can add them to the list, especially in regards to 5" figures, the armoured figures (with the star that can be used as a weapon and folds over the Rangers'/Zords' shoulders), and the star packs.

Gotta keep this info archived!
For the 5" DX figures, in addition to the Rumble Tusk I've seen Red and Blue rangers in Asda (never seen them anywhere else)
dwphoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:17 PM #205
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394



dwphoenix wrote: View Post

For the 5" DX figures, in addition to the Rumble Tusk I've seen Red and Blue rangers in Asda (never seen them anywhere else)
Thanks, I've added them.
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:21 AM #206
Matty-lad's Avatar
> Matty-lad
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 75
Matty-lad
Power Ranger
Matty-lad's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 75



There was also a 12" Rita released in the Movie line.
Matty-lad is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:03 PM #207
Ainze's Avatar
> Ainze
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 80
Ainze
Power Ranger
Ainze's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 80



You have Ninjetti coins listed but did they ever make it over?
Ainze is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:01 AM #208
Becker's Avatar
> Becker
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 382
eBay
Becker
Power Ranger
Becker's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 382
eBay



Ainze wrote: View Post

You have Ninjetti coins listed but did they ever make it over?
I havent seen them anywhere, but FOrbidden Planet in london did have the original coins release
Becker is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:21 AM #209
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394



Sorry about that - No the Ninjetti coins weren't released. That's an error on my part. I start with a list of everything and then remove things. I must've missed that, lol.

I've updated the post with the last couple of corrections mentioned.

Edit - Actually, I know what it was. At Bandai's stand at London MCM in October 2017 at one point (not all the time/every day) they had the Ninjetti coins on display next to the regular ones. I must've kept it on the list because of that. Nevertheless, I've removed it since it didn't see release (yet?).

Last edited by Morgan Lamia; January 18th, 2018 at 02:44 AM.
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:06 AM #210
Ainze's Avatar
> Ainze
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 80
Ainze
Power Ranger
Ainze's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 80



No problem Morgan. You just got my hopes up, is all!

Seriously though, thanks for the hard work.
Ainze is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:22 AM #211
BlaBla27's Avatar
> BlaBla27
Face My... Kyoryu Change
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 878
BlaBla27
Face My... Kyoryu Change
BlaBla27's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 878



First time I've seen these in stock?

Blue: http://amzn.to/2mTby9S

Red: http://amzn.to/2EZoNNr
BlaBla27 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:27 AM #212
dwphoenix's Avatar
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 381
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
dwphoenix's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 381



BlaBla27 wrote: View Post

First time I've seen these in stock?

Blue: http://amzn.to/2mTby9S

Red: http://amzn.to/2EZoNNr
My Asda has had these since before christmas, cheaper than Amazon too (I want to say about 12).
dwphoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:28 PM #213
CMTaft's Avatar
> CMTaft
Go Green Ranger Go
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 126
eBay
CMTaft
Go Green Ranger Go
CMTaft's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 126
eBay



So any news on legacy wave 4/5 hitting our shores yet?
CMTaft is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2018, 12:52 AM #214
LightspeedZhane's Avatar
> LightspeedZhane
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 219
LightspeedZhane
Power Ranger
LightspeedZhane's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 219



New legacy sabretooth tiger zord available at Argos - cat number 8066314 24.99 and in stock!
LightspeedZhane is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2018, 02:21 AM #215
IAreSam's Avatar
> IAreSam
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 688
eBay
IAreSam
VIP Rider
IAreSam's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 688
eBay



Yikes. I predict that'll be warming the stock rooms for a while before being reduced to almost half it's price.
IAreSam is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:05 AM #216
Rycor's Avatar
> Rycor
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,030
Rycor
Power Ranger
Rycor's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,030



Ugh I just want the new legacy figures, why do we always get the dregs
Rycor is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:39 AM #217
moonknight2099's Avatar
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 727
moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
moonknight2099's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 727



I wonder when will we get the legacy psycho ranger figures
moonknight2099 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:39 AM #218
Rycor's Avatar
> Rycor
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,030
Rycor
Power Ranger
Rycor's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,030



moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

I wonder when will we get the legacy psycho ranger figures
The way its going, they'll probably skip Zeo and go straight to Psycho. They had Psycho at the london toy fair, I don't think they did that for Zeo.
Rycor is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:03 PM #219
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394
Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,394



Rycor wrote: View Post

The way its going, they'll probably skip Zeo and go straight to Psycho. They had Psycho at the london toy fair, I don't think they did that for Zeo.
They had the Zeo figures on display too.

Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:46 PM #220
Rycor's Avatar
> Rycor
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,030
Rycor
Power Ranger
Rycor's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,030



Ah right you are. But it does look like they've skipped over Zeo Gold, Green and Yellow doesn't it? And in that pictured wave, who knows about pink...
Rycor is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:30 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.