Home Menu

Menu

Old August 13th, 2019, 05:44 PM #1041
> DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

Yes, most of the PR PSH have been on Amazon for awhile.
But the only products I have seen in brick and mortar till a few days ago were the Mega Mighties figures.
And I did not want to get them off Amazon because the msrp is a few bucks lower than Amazon's price. So I am hoping that they will be cheaper once they hit Walmart and Target. Or maybe Amazon will drop its prices.
DrGreenEvil is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:51 PM #1042
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Yes, though, people have been finding them in stores for a couple of months too. Just most stores didnít put them out until they reset.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:53 PM #1043
> grnrngr
VIP Ranger

eBay
grnrngr
VIP Ranger

eBay

DrGreenEvil wrote: View Post

But the only products I have seen in brick and mortar till a few days ago were the Mega Mighties figures.
YMMV. But, as I said, PSH toys have been in stores for MONTHS.
grnrngr is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:54 PM #1044
> DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

Ok Nvm. Just assumed everyone was in the same boat concerning the PSH.
No ones posted saying they have found them. No Posted pics. Much less reviews.
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:00 PM #1045
> Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

DrGreenEvil wrote: View Post

No ones posted saying they have found them. No Posted pics. Much less reviews.
Oddly enough, the first sighting and post was from DT Blue actor Kevin Duhaney, who found his own figure.
Zeo Cereal is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:06 PM #1046
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

BTW, we do have a separate thread for those.

https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthread.php?t=183791
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:49 PM #1047
> DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

^ Its not on the first page, and the Merchandise board itself is not giving me the option to go back pages.
Its just not appearing at the bottom.
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:54 PM #1048
> ⚡Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

Itís finicky that way. Thatís just how itís set up. If you go to Display Options, you can change it. Itís automatically set up for Last Month, but if you change it, youíll get more pages or a longer list depending on whether youíre on mobile or desktop.

Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old August 13th, 2019, 11:26 PM #1049
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Taichi wrote: View Post

BTW, we do have a separate thread for those.

https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthread.php?t=183791
I really need to update that thread... >_>
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 03:35 PM #1050
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

Found the Beast Racer Converting Zord at Meijer today (Greenfield, WI). They're out there.
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 07:04 PM #1051
> RichardX1
Power Ranger

RichardX1
Power Ranger

Now all we need is to hire the ghosts of Burt Reynolds and Jerry Reed to smuggle them across the Mississippi.
RichardX1 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:25 AM #1052
> Autobot032
VIP Rider

eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider

eBay

Xephon0930 wrote: View Post

Geez.
Considering the fact that these Zords are useless without either Triple Changers,that is oversight on Hasbro's part.
Ah, welcome to Hasbro's handling of...anything.

They're known to do this, more so as of late.

They map out the year and plan on getting this item or that item out at a specific time, but Walmart has first dibs (embargo, there's several writeups on it over at TFW2005.) and they tend to put the items out early (giving them a head start) and then other retailers follow suit and before you know it, all of the stuff that was supposed to come out when it was is now sold out and there's nothing available on the street date.

This is part of the reason why Target will refuse sales of an item if it's part of their upcoming seasonal reset. (Which just occurred, so there should be no restrictions for the better part of the next three months.) If Hasbro places a street date on the packaging, none of them can actually sell said item. (PR does not have a Hasbro street date, currently.)

Case in point: Siege Galaxy Force Optimus was supposed to be released July 1st, I got him in April at Walmart. Thundercracker was supposed to be August 1st, Entertainment Earth got him in a case with Megatron back in July, and Springer was supposed to cased with Thundercracker, but they bumped it and put Starscream in his place. They do this to pad the waves and stretch everything out so they can make it to the end of the year. If stores like Target and Walmart keep selling as they have been, Hasbro will run out of stuff to sell long before the end of the year and going an entire quarter or more like that is terrible business.

That's why this is happening, but it's backfiring. It also doesn't help that the line has a small amount of mecha rather than a full series line like Transformers or Star Wars would. I give Hasbro credit, though, they seem to be rolling with the punches for the most part.

BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

Found the Beast Racer Converting Zord at Meijer today (Greenfield, WI). They're out there.
Do you happen to have a receipt or the Meijer number? Because all of the Meijers I've been to don't even have a UPC/code for it, let alone spots on the shelves for them. Though, to be fair, I have smaller locations near me, not the larger ones that make you feel like you're walking through an airplane hangar.
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 10:35 AM #1053
> the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

the real red ranger
A.K.A. Red

found Evox, Gold, Silver and Armor Red at Walmart in Kearny NJ if anyone is near there....they has tons of each of them!! And the blue robo baddie too....
the real red ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 12:11 PM #1054
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

I got my Gold/Silver/Evox/Drilltron shipment from Walmart. The outward movement on the hips on Gold is some of the loosest articulation I've ever seen on a figure straight out of the package. Silver's not great either. Drilltron has some fairly loose arms.

Autobot032 wrote: View Post

Do you happen to have a receipt or the Meijer number? Because all of the Meijers I've been to don't even have a UPC/code for it, let alone spots on the shelves for them. Though, to be fair, I have smaller locations near me, not the larger ones that make you feel like you're walking through an airplane hangar.
The number on the receipt is 63050980538. Which looks to be the same as the UPC on the box just without the trailing digit (which is 9).
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 07:17 PM #1055
> Autobot032
VIP Rider

eBay
Autobot032
VIP Rider

eBay

BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

I got my Gold/Silver/Evox/Drilltron shipment from Walmart. The outward movement on the hips on Gold is some of the loosest articulation I've ever seen on a figure straight out of the package. Silver's not great either. Drilltron has some fairly loose arms.

The number on the receipt is 63050980538. Which looks to be the same as the UPC on the box just without the trailing digit (which is 9).
Aha. I figured it would be too easy. lol Thank you!
Autobot032 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 07:40 PM #1056
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Found a big stand of PRBM stuff in my local Mr Toys, here in Australia. It was kind of heartening because that's the first time I've seen an actual toy store (not a gimmick shop or a pop-culture, but an actual big toy department store) make a huge deal out of PR merch in about a decade.

Those little Fisher-Price-esque figures were interesting. How come Danny the Black Wild Force Ranger comes with the Jungle Fury Rhino-steel zord? Anyway.

The zords were all there. Red and Gold were fifty bucks each, the other three were forty --- so to complete the fleet, that's $220, all up. I'm pretty sure I spent less on the original GoBusters mecha, so, I'm good with that.

But they had the full first range of the figures, which was fantastic, because chances are they'll get the next wave ... which is Roxy and Gold and Silver and Evox, and they're the ones I want.
Peter is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:15 PM #1057
> Dexter1998
SasoriOrange

Dexter1998
SasoriOrange

Peter wrote: View Post

Those little Fisher-Price-esque figures were interesting. How come Danny the Black Wild Force Ranger comes with the Jungle Fury Rhino-steel zord? Anyway.
Apparently, it transforms from the JF one to the WF one.
Dexter1998 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:50 PM #1058
> Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

Peter wrote: View Post

I'll tell you why - smart people have control of the brand.

They share thematics, and they're both Power Rangers. Instead of revisiting every series like it's insular, Hasbro has already rethought what this series is about.

This pack sold their approach for me, and conveys a lot about how Hasbro views PR. They could've just bundled dino teams, they could've just paired Rangers by series. Instead, we get Ninjor Battle Mode and Dino Charge Green. What? No, seriously, what?

This pack says something about character and thematics. Riley is a fencer, he's usually depicted with a sword. Ninjor Battle Mode fights exclusively with a sword, and comes from a ninja themed Sentai. It's a smart pairing that isn't by-the-books. Hasbro rethought what it meant to sell Rangers.

People arguing for the old approach...I'm sorry, y'all are wrong. The team approach is tired. This is so much smarter. This is how you expand a brand, market characters, and grow beyond insular stories.

Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:55 PM #1059
> Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Mama Ru❤️💕

Could you imagine Hasbro doing Ninja Steel and... Ninjor is just the Mentor or has a major presence because it MAKES GOD DAMN SENSE UNLIKE A GOD PRISM?
Xenotome is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:56 PM #1060
> Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

Zeo Cereal
Off the Grid

2025 baybeeeeeee

Listen. Can you hear that noise? I hear sirens in the distance.