Home Menu

Menu

View Poll Results: Which should be the next chase figure?
MMPR Pink Ranger 188 48.21%
MMPR Pink Ranger
188 48.21%
PRZ Red Ranger 73 18.72%
PRZ Red Ranger
73 18.72%
PRTF Quantum Ranger 47 12.05%
PRTF Quantum Ranger
47 12.05%
PRNS Red Ranger 4 1.03%
PRNS Red Ranger
4 1.03%
PRDT Blue Ranger 3 0.77%
PRDT Blue Ranger
3 0.77%
PRSPD Omega Ranger 13 3.33%
PRSPD Omega Ranger
13 3.33%
PRMF Solaris Knight 62 15.90%
PRMF Solaris Knight
62 15.90%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

Old March 11th, 2009, 12:07 PM #221
> ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More

ElusiveWookiee
Powered Up For More

Shin_Dairenou wrote: View Post

ElusiveWookiee - You may be right, but what are the odds that they'd actually wanna do that?
With the show being canceled, if Bandai really wants to keep the line going, they're going to have to rest on the laurels of the fanbase. I think we'll definitely see more MMPR products on the shelves by this time next year.

Regardless, everybody, be sure to vote in the actual poll when Wizard puts it up! No matter who you want to vote for, lets make our voices heard. Lets send a clear message to Bandai: the adult collector IS a market they can profit from.
Old March 11th, 2009, 12:09 PM #222
> Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

I have to agree. I think the odds are getting better that the Super Legends
toy line can get an entire MMPR team made. Much as people love the
old auto-morphins, MMPR is the only Bandai America PR line not to have
a truly decent set of 5" figures.
Old March 11th, 2009, 12:15 PM #223
> Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Touché.

HOW many more MMPR products, however, is another thing entirely - BoA hasn't exactly been known to listen to the fanbase THAT well. (After all, the ONLY way to get Wolkaiser was to either import it from Japan, Korea, or the UK...since the UK is the only English region to have gotten the DX Centaurus Wolf MZ.) If they were to go the way of the fanbase, just about anything they did would be a surprise. (Example: reprinting the Power Morpher with the Dinobuckler holster, all the proper stickers (including MMPR screen-accurate ones on the morpher), and all six MMPR1 coins)
Old March 11th, 2009, 02:29 PM #224
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Shin_Dairenou wrote: View Post

Touché.

HOW many more MMPR products, however, is another thing entirely - BoA hasn't exactly been known to listen to the fanbase THAT well. (After all, the ONLY way to get Wolkaiser was to either import it from Japan, Korea, or the UK...since the UK is the only English region to have gotten the DX Centaurus Wolf MZ.) If they were to go the way of the fanbase, just about anything they did would be a surprise. (Example: reprinting the Power Morpher with the Dinobuckler holster, all the proper stickers (including MMPR screen-accurate ones on the morpher), and all six MMPR1 coins)
Re-releasing a Power Morpher would probably ANGER the fanbase. You'd no doubt hear cries of "NO! Now the morpher I spent a week's paycheck on is worthless now that any idiot can go to Wal-Mart and buy one for $20!"
Old March 11th, 2009, 02:42 PM #225
> Skiks
Power Ranger

Skiks
Power Ranger

I will vote for solaris knight because I hope they give him a proper gold color even though I already repainted my skarpet fig. And I'll vote again through my college IP for pink. Hopefully they'll produce them by amount of votes. Say release the ones in 1st and second place. They have to be making more then one this time around with all the choices.
Old March 11th, 2009, 02:50 PM #226
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Ooh! You know what would have been awesomely devious of Bandai?

If they said they were only going to make ONE MORE Super Legends figure before ending the Power Rangers line forever and the seven choices were:

1. MMPR Red
2. MMPR Black
3. MMPR Blue
4. MMPR Yellow
5. MMPR Pink
6. Rita Repulsa
7. Goldar

With the current choices, there's clear winners and losers--no one's going to vote for Dino Thunder Blue or Quantum Ranger. If all the options had been highly-wanted figures, THAT would have been fun to watch.
Old March 11th, 2009, 02:57 PM #227
> dekablueranger
Power Ranger

dekablueranger
Power Ranger

JDF'd wrote: View Post

God, please vote for Solaris Knight. I'm begging people to control their hormones and their desire for nostalgic fanwank. Forget Kimberly. There are plenty of Kim figures out there. Solaris Knight doesn't have a basic figure and for that reason alone you should pick him.

I'm not a Mystic Force fan but I'll be damned if I don't want to add his figure to fill out the collection. I know for a fact that so many of people bitched and moaned day and night that there wasn't a Solaris Knight figure. Now you have a chance to fix that. Please don't ignore that in favor of Kimberly.

She's not real. It's just a toy. You can't have sex with her... unless you're a deviant that would drill a hole in the toy. *shudders*

I won't lie. There's a lot of figures I'd love to have. I'm a big fan of Shane and a Shane/Cam duo would be nice. But at the end of the day - as a collector - I want a complete set and Mystic Force/Magiranger is the only team that doesn't feel complete on my shelf.

I just don't see the point of getting a Kim figure unless they plan on releasing four more figures to make the whole team. Since they're running a poll it seems unlikely. So please, finish one team instead of making another team only 1/3rd complete.

VOTE SOLARIS KNIGHT~!

---

Also, here's a little better scan of the pages of the Toyfare Magazine.

I'm with you lol I'm gonna vote solaris knight , even though he won't fit in with the others it's something i wanted for awhile. I hope bandai will make the figures from this selection kim and Daggeron that way everyone will be happy.
Old March 11th, 2009, 02:59 PM #228
> Judge Joker
Repulsive

Judge Joker
Repulsive

Zeo and NS red already got figures released for the anniversary. Omega got a good enough figure, Solaris and Quantum, well, don't interest me in the slightlest and DT Blue is so random. I'm not going to pass up the chance for a Super Legends female ranger.
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:08 PM #229
> Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Jhiaxus wrote: View Post

Re-releasing a Power Morpher would probably ANGER the fanbase. You'd no doubt hear cries of "NO! Now the morpher I spent a week's paycheck on is worthless now that any idiot can go to Wal-Mart and buy one for $20!"
True, but I only mentioned that as an example of what they could do. Besides...if they still used the exact same crappy "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" stickers that they used the first time around (hopefully, they put'em on the RIGHT halves this time), folks would STILL customize their own...it'd just be WAY easier to get'em in order to do exactly that. Now, a Power Morpher with the holster...that wouldn't be too bad considering we never even got the holster in the first place. Especially since the last few years since SPD has been rather...holster-crazy...up until OO. (I'm STILL amazed they didn't do some kind of lame-assed belt clip piece for the Cell Shift...who'd have thought?)

Another example of MMPR goodness that'd surprise me is if they were to reprint the Power Blaster, I don't think anyone would see that coming.
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:12 PM #230
> dekablueranger
Power Ranger

dekablueranger
Power Ranger

I still say Solaris Knight , Since our Green Samurai and Titanium ranger will be the first two of our SL figures this year and our the same mold as RPM that means a Solaris Knight figure could fit in with the MF figures right? I mean they may be a bit taller but like JFD said peopel complained when Solaris didn't get a figure and he barely got crap when the MF line was released. I think my pr collection would be complete if he was made but yeah if i can vote more than once , I'm gonna try to vote like hell to beat you kimberly fans lol!
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:44 PM #231
> Phantom6
Dark things fear my light

eBay
Phantom6

eBay

Sorry Jer, I had to vote MMPR Pink. I want my MMPR set too badly, it was close though almost a three way tie due to the inclusion on Quantum.
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:58 PM #232
> Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Oh, dear...it looks like Solaris is gonna LOSE. Oh, well. If we did get a RPM-molded Super Legends reprint of Kim, it'd be pretty awesome...still, BoA should just complete the MF set already.

More awesome yet would be if said Kim reprint happened to have a remolded switchable head (that's more screen-accurate to Amy Jo Johnson) like the Mystic Legend figures...now that would kick serious ass.
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:58 PM #233
> Impy
oh!

Impy
oh!

I swear to god, if anyone votes for Daggeron or Sam, I will murder you all with telekinesis. And folks should vote for Kim so we get a decent Pink MMPR ranger ever. Seriously, how is SAM even an option? He is neither super nor legendary. Shane too. Who's itching for more Shane?
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM #234
> Grantsaunt
Galwit Mysto Prifior

Grantsaunt
Galwit Mysto Prifior

Solaris Knight. It's the obvious choice. I mean, if there is no Rita Repulsa.
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:08 PM #235
> Crazy Davey
I'm Batman

Crazy Davey
I'm Batman

Quantum Ranger. The Time Force toys suck. It's time for one of them to get a 2nd chance at life!
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:18 PM #236
> dekablueranger
Power Ranger

dekablueranger
Power Ranger

Crazy Davey wrote: View Post

Quantum Ranger. The Time Force toys suck. It's time for one of them to get a 2nd chance at life!
no they were fine , they were poseable not like the WildForce figures those sucked.

Impy wrote: View Post

I swear to god, if anyone votes for Daggeron or Sam, I will murder you all with telekinesis. And folks should vote for Kim so we get a decent Pink MMPR ranger ever. Seriously, how is SAM even an option? He is neither super nor legendary. Shane too. Who's itching for more Shane?

^ What are you talking about Sam not legendary , he helped fight in the final battle with Zedd along with the MMPR Red haha. But yeah I'm voting for Solaris Knight no matter .
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:22 PM #237
> Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Crazy Davey wrote: View Post

Which Time Force toys are YOU thinking of? Even the crappy bike figures (the PR Heroes series reprints) were pretty damn impressive, just ZERO elbow articulation and NO weapons. And I generally HATE the crappy bike figures. (But, this is the ONLY complete set I have, so...)

(The TIMERANGER figures, on the other hand, yeah, those look pretty horrific.)
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:23 PM #238
> Phantom6

eBay
Phantom6

eBay

Dino_Ranger_White wrote: View Post

Well, looks like we've got our official Toyfare Super Legends Poll Choices!

• MMPR Pink Ranger
• PRZ Red Ranger
• PRTF Quantum Ranger
• PRNS Red Ranger
• PRDT Blue Ranger
• PRSPD Omega Ranger
• PRMF Solaris Knight

Gotta say, I am a "bit" disappointed by their choices.
We already have decent articulation figures from Ninja Storm on...
and why the continued Red Ranger love? We got the over-abundance of
Red Rangers during the 15th anniversary, so why again?

Also, the poll does not seem to be online yet at wizarduniverse.com.
Why can't we just get a 5-Pack of the original team and be done with it?

For me personally, the only good choices here are Pink Ranger,
Solaris Knight and Quantum Ranger. Everone else in this group needs
to not be voted on at all, and MAYBE Bandai will get the point.

Heck, just vote for KIMBERLY... if all the others have no votes,
they might... just might understand that we want NEW MMPR FIGURES!!

Where do I go to vote? I can't find anything on the Toyfare website.

EDIT: Helps to read the quoted text Phantom.

Last edited by Phantom6; March 11th, 2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:24 PM #239
> Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

Shin_Dairenou
Chocolate Rain Duelist

I don't think it's up on Toyfare YET.
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:27 PM #240
> ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!

ChungieBoy
Go Galactic!

I'll go with the Pink Ranger of course. We need a good MMPR girl figure. She could be packaged with her blaster (2 modes) and Powerbow. If anyone from Zeo should be re-released, it should be the girls. I don't want the SL line to be Tommy-focused.

We already have good figures for Quantum Ranger, NS Red, Omega Ranger. The talking Blue DT figure is excellent. Someone actually voted for the Blue DT? There's at least 3 different 5-5.5" figures for him already
Closed