Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #3161
CryloBen
Uuza Douza Uru Zanga

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy-Ranger View Post
The symbols on the coins were also seen on the ninja mega zords .
Pretty sure its cause the Ninja Megazord was from Kakuranger.
CryloBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM   #3162
GWRRB
Power Ranger

Got the sword today. Being an ex TRU employee, I was never a fan of making them go to the back to grab merchandise, especially since it just came off the truck so it was likely in a pile of boxes. But it being a massive box, it was not hard to find
GWRRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #3163
brandostc14
Power Ranger

eBay
Short little semi-rant about my ninja coins. Ordered them last Monday the 17th. They were marked as shipped on Wednesday the 19th with an estimated delivery by Saturday the 22nd. The tracking information was never updated other than the shipment information being sent to FedEx. I emailed TRU on Sunday just to ask if there had been an issue with the shipment, not that I was in a major rush to get them, I was just curious. Well the coin set came on Tuesday in a brown paper bag with no packing and the box was damaged (I love good condition boxes). Later in the afternoon on Tuesday, TRU had emailed me a $5 off coupon that has to be used within 90 days and a customer service rep emailed me a few minutes later to apologize that the coin set was not shipped because it was not in stock, even though it was delivered a few hours prior. They also said I would be refunded the full amount I was charged in 5-7 business days. Not sure what's going on recently but this was not the first issue I had heard of with with either the coin set or the power sword. One posting I saw yesterday in a facebook group claimed to have received an empty, damaged shipping box that the power sword was supposed to be in. My power sword is scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow so I'm holding my breath in hopes it actually comes and comes not damaged.
brandostc14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:13 AM   #3164
MegaBlue
That Mut-Org Guy

It sucks that your coins came damaged but, from what I understand, you have the coin set AND you got a refund plus a $5 voucher? Seems like you made out. If you find another set in stores, buy that set and send the imperfect one to Jacob over in the General Discussion forum for his birthday.
MegaBlue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #3165
bustedbeatbox
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandostc14 View Post
Short little semi-rant about my ninja coins. Ordered them last Monday the 17th. They were marked as shipped on Wednesday the 19th with an estimated delivery by Saturday the 22nd. The tracking information was never updated other than the shipment information being sent to FedEx. I emailed TRU on Sunday just to ask if there had been an issue with the shipment, not that I was in a major rush to get them, I was just curious. Well the coin set came on Tuesday in a brown paper bag with no packing and the box was damaged (I love good condition boxes). Later in the afternoon on Tuesday, TRU had emailed me a $5 off coupon that has to be used within 90 days and a customer service rep emailed me a few minutes later to apologize that the coin set was not shipped because it was not in stock, even though it was delivered a few hours prior. They also said I would be refunded the full amount I was charged in 5-7 business days. Not sure what's going on recently but this was not the first issue I had heard of with with either the coin set or the power sword. One posting I saw yesterday in a facebook group claimed to have received an empty, damaged shipping box that the power sword was supposed to be in. My power sword is scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow so I'm holding my breath in hopes it actually comes and comes not damaged.
Mine shipped the 19th and I got it the 25th and it was wrapped in bubble wrap and secured in with brown paper all around the edges of the box - sounds like the person who packed yours just didn't give a crap.
bustedbeatbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #3166
manson26
Flung Out of Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandostc14 View Post
One posting I saw yesterday in a facebook group claimed to have received an empty, damaged shipping box that the power sword was supposed to be in. My power sword is scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow so I'm holding my breath in hopes it actually comes and comes not damaged.
I saw that, too. I just got my confirmation email from TRU about my sword and I'm now terrified about it's arrival. Deliveries to my apartment usually go to the front office, but FedEx is nuts. I once found a package they delivered thrown onto my balcony. But sometimes FedEx stuff gets taken to USPS for delivery. My Loot Crates do that... I hope that happens this time. If that's the case it should be good at my apartment office. IF the sword is still in the package lol.
manson26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #3167
Kylash327
True life is your start!

Looks like my Power Sword from TRU is delivered today... we'll see how they managed to pack that thing..
Kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #3168
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Did anyone happen to catch the SKN number for Black and Gold Titanus?
Thought the page was live, but cannot find it. *sigh*

Wish they would leave these pages up after selling out the first batch.
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #3169
HezMania
Power Ranger

Black and Gold Titanus is at my TRU.....and the Power Sword.....I am struggling hard right now
HezMania is online now   Reply With Quote