RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old June 21st, 2016, 07:34 PM   #1
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Olympus Sentai Joutengers-links

https://www.wattpad.com/story/461401...ntai-joutenger

and for those who can't access wattpad(or vice-versa)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1141831...ntai-Joutenger

all constructive criticism is welcome, this also a learning experience for myself since I need to learn how to write a proper story and any advice is helpful, just do your best not to sound like a jerk about it. And with that, lets get down to what you all came here to read, bad fanfic- I mean, the epic battle between TITAN'S AND DEMI-GODS!
Tybo1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:47 AM   #2
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Chapter 14 is currently up on both Fanfiction.net and Wattpad. Stay tuned for Chapter 15- Daughter of Hermes!
Old July 30th, 2016, 10:30 AM   #3
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Chapter 15 is currently up on both Fanfiction.net and Wattpad. Stay tuned for Chapter 16- Spirit of Artemis!
Old July 30th, 2016, 05:57 PM   #4
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

So anybody have any thoughts they'd like to give? I'm seeing lots of views but 0 feedback. Just need that feedback please.
Old July 31st, 2016, 11:15 PM   #5
Jus1995
Power Ranger

Tybo1086 wrote: View Post

So anybody have any thoughts they'd like to give? I'm seeing lots of views but 0 feedback. Just need that feedback please.
No worries. I can definitely say your story has potential. However, there are a few problems. The grammar is inconsistent, some sentences come off as redundant ("For the love of our beloved Olympus, we must protect Olympus"), and some ideas aren't fleshed out as well as they should (like the Rangers being children of the Greek Gods, which isn't expanded upon outside of granting them elemental powers). It needs a great deal of polishing before it's ready to be called good.
Jus1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2016, 06:03 AM   #6
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Jus1995 wrote: View Post

No worries. I can definitely say your story has potential. However, there are a few problems. The grammar is inconsistent, some sentences come off as redundant ("For the love of our beloved Olympus, we must protect Olympus"), and some ideas aren't fleshed out as well as they should (like the Rangers being children of the Greek Gods, which isn't expanded upon outside of granting them elemental powers). It needs a great deal of polishing before it's ready to be called good.
Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I'm hoping that my grammar improves with each chapter, if you guys are finding grammatical errors just tell me and I can go back and fix them. Also I guess I do get caught up in character interaction and forgot that they're demi gods sometimes, but more of their demi god hood will be expanded upon in future chapters trust me. Thank you for being honest with me.
Old August 1st, 2016, 08:43 AM   #7
Jus1995
Power Ranger

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I'm hoping that my grammar improves with each chapter, if you guys are finding grammatical errors just tell me and I can go back and fix them. Also I guess I do get caught up in character interaction and forgot that they're demi gods sometimes, but more of their demi god hood will be expanded upon in future chapters trust me. Thank you for being honest with me.
No worries. I had similar problems when I started writing fanfics (I still do).
Old August 1st, 2016, 05:53 PM   #8
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Jus1995 wrote: View Post

No worries. I had similar problems when I started writing fanfics (I still do).
Is there anything I'm doing right? Just curious is all.
Old August 1st, 2016, 06:34 PM   #9
Jus1995
Power Ranger

Is there anything I'm doing right? Just curious is all.
Well, like I said, the premise is interesting. And some of the characters are likeable. It just needs some tweaking.
Old August 13th, 2016, 07:30 PM   #10
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Chapter 16 is currently up for both Wattpad and Fanfiction.net. Be sure to leave constructive criticism and give your thoughts.
Old September 3rd, 2016, 09:24 PM   #11
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Chapter 17 is currently up for both Wattpad and Fanfiction.net. Chapter 4 has also been updated to be readable on Fanfiction.net if you're interested. Please be sure to leave feedback and reviews of my work since that's how I improve my writing quality. Thank you and have a nice day.
Old September 12th, 2016, 05:43 AM   #12
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Chapter 18 is currently up for both Wattpad and Fanfiction.net. Please be sure to leave feedback and reviews of my work since that's how I improve my writing quality. Thank you and have a nice day. Also, would you guys like it if I posted my chapters in the thread rather than a link?
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM   #13
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Chapter 19 is currently up for both Wattpad and Fanfiction.net. Please be sure to leave feedback and reviews of my work since that's how I improve my writing quality. Thank you and have a nice day.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:34 PM   #14
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Screw It I'm uploading the stories on here from now on. They'll still be uploaded to other sites, but I figured I might as well upload the chapters here as well.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:35 PM   #15
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Olympus 1- Crisis! Olympus Falls!- A young man named Tetsu is scouring the globe looking for a way to bring a certain someone to him when he hears a faint voice while trying to get a ride in Greece, being a hitch hiker. “Who said that, what the hell are you?” “Simply a philanthropist, bearing a gift.” “Who are you?” “I’m merely a being of great power who has what you are looking for.” “How do you know what I’m looking for?” “You can’t see it? It’s as clear as day.” “So you promise to give me what I want?” “Of course young one. I’m in great need of your abilities.” “Where are you?” “I take it you’re unaware of the location of the Tartarus, I assume.” “No, no one knows where it is. Also what the hell is the Tartarus?” “The Tartarus is the prison at which me and my fellow Titans are being held. Release us and you shall get what you desire.” “You promise? Why should I trust you?” “Because no one else will hear your pleas. No one else will help you, I will. I have your interests at heart.” Tetsu, despite being doubtful, agrees. “Alright, just tell me where the Tartarus is.” “At the base of Mount Olympus, there is a small stone hole. Using your special powers, you should be able to break the hole, releasing me from my mountain prison. Is that clear?” “As long as we have a deal, yes.” He takes a helicopter ride to Mt. Olympus and commandeers the vehicle as he goes straight to the real base of the mountain. Tetsu follows the voice’s instructions and shatters the seal on the Tartarus, releasing a man with a black cloak and hood, wielding a scythe like a grim reaper.

“Thank you Tetsu. It’s been a good 50,000 years since I moved an inch.” “Woah. Anyways, what about my-” Chronos, the being before him, puts his finger on his lip. “In due time child. I have one more request of you.” “I thought you said you would give me the wish if I let you free-” “Relax. I only need you to help me with one more thing.” He gives Tetsu a rather large red cell phone. “This is a Titan Changer. Usually humans wouldn’t be able to be Titans, but for you I’ve made an exception. With this you’ll become a Titan of unlimited power. Wouldn’t it be great if you could take revenge on your father?” “Oh yes.” “Yeah, this is the second part of my request. I should have told you sooner. You will help me defeat the Olympians, the God’s, and you will not only be able to get revenge on your father, but also be able to get your wish once they have been eradicated. Only afterwards, will you have your mother back.” Tetsu asks “How the hell did you know that? I didn’t even bring her up.” “I have my ways. Hm.”

Chronus then summons Asteria, a bald woman with stars across her body with dark blue skin like the night sky. “Oh, most gracious greetings lord Chronos. And, who are you human?” “I’m Tetsu. Tetsu Nomura. Son of Ares. I released Chronos.” “You lie! No human could ever have the power to release lord Chronos from the Tartarus.” Chronos tells her “It’s true Asteria. Without this human we would still be rotting under this mountain. The fact that this human was able to release me, and he’ll see me, is a sign of the God’s growing weaker. Their weakness is our strength.” Chronus whispers in her ear without him hearing it and Asteria smiles, Tetsu asking “Why are you happy all of a sudden?” Asteria telling him “Know your place, human!” “I’ll have you know I’m no ordinary man.” “Oh?” “I’m the son of Ares, a true warrior.” “A Demi God?” “Thats right, and I’m about to get revenge on my father for what he did to me and my mother!” “That must mean you have your father's abilities I assume. You’re still no full blooded humans.” “Think what you will.”

She then asks Chronus about other Titans to bring back. “Lord, why don’t we resurrect someone like Prometheus, Typhon, Mynesome-” “I only have the energy to resurrect one more. I’d like to keep it simple. I don’t know if I’d be able to handle Prometheus and the others just yet. Typhon will do.” “Is there anyway I can help?” Chronos tells him “Your assistance isn’t necessary for this part Tetsu. Asteria, if you will?” “Why of course.”

Asteria then assists Chronus and gives some of her power to awaken Typhon, the titan of Magma and wind. “YES! I’M FREE AT LAST! Thank you lord Chronos. I thought we would be stuck forever. I, the one who put fear in all, TYPHON! Who are you mortal?” Tetsu morphs and shows his Titan form, a Spartan looking ranger in Red. Typhon, not knowing what's been going on, tries to attack Tetsu and Chronos stops him dead in his tracks, Typhon bowing instantly. Typhon calms down and bows to Chronos, calling him lord, Tetsu demorphing. Tetsu asks “What the hell are we going to do now?” as Chronus collapses from overuse of his powers, weakened from having to awaken two titans from their slumber. “Asteria, I trust my health to you!” Asteria props him up to lay him down. “Yes lord Chronos.” Asteria immediately starts using incantations and spells to try and nurse Chronus back to full health while Typhon starts getting used to his body again. Typhon then mocks Tetsu. “Hah, you think that just because you can turn into a Titan, that you’re automatically one of us?” Tetsu just smirks. “We’ll see how smug a human gets when you get on your knees, begging for mercy!” “Whatever,”said Tetsu as he is getting ready in stance. Tetsu completely mops the floor with Typhon since they agreed to hand to hand fighting only and Tetsu’s strange abilities allow him knowledge of every possible fighting style. Typhon is horrified. In his head, he thinks, “How, how can such a weak, insignificant human deal that much damage to me, Typhon? The Titan even Zeus feared. And I lose to a wannabe punk who doesn’t even know what Titans are. One of these days I’ll crush him, and make him wish he was dead.”

Tetsu starts ignoring Typhon as Typhon starts getting angry again. “I WILL NOT BE IGNORED! There is no way a human like you could be my superior.” Typhon tries to attack but Tetsu blocks him completely, throwing him to the ground, smugly. “What, that's all you got? I heard stories of Typhon, the Titan who had almost bested Zeus. Are you simply a hasbeen? Don’t make me hurt you.” Typhon begrudgingly returns to his own devices, growing hatred for Tetsu. Asteria laughs at Typhon's anger but berates both of them. “It’s stupid how men such as yourselves fight over such trivial matters. Need I remind you two, that we have a mission from Chronos, to kill the God’s and take over the world!” Tetsu replies “I understand. Tell it to hot head over here.” Typhon gets angry as Tetsu continues “What do we do now?” Chronos, still weakened, tells him “My boy, once I am ba-” he starts panting a bit as Asteria starts chanting a healing spell. “Once I am back to full power, we will start our invasion of Olympus, atop the mountain. The God’s won’t stand a chance, especially as weakened as they are. Asteria, I require your necromancy skills to create Kokolos for me. You’re most invaluable to this operation.” “Why of course my lord.”

Asteria starts creating Kokolos, skeleton soldiers with a exosuit type skin that makes it look like they have solid bodies. “Now boys, I need your help in retrieving the bones necessary for this project. Kill for the bones, if you have to. While Chronos recovers, it is our duty to see fit that his army is ready to attack!” Both Typhon and Tetsu say “Of course.” Chronos remarks in private that “I’m astonished at how loyal Typhon and Asteria are, especially Asteria. I made the right decision in reviving them first. Don’t worry son, Daddy’s coming home real soon.” After amassing an army of around 100,000 Kokolos, the Titan’s are ready. Chronos has recovered enough strength to start leading his troops into battle, Tetsu right by his side unmorphed.

“My, what a glorious day for revenge. Am I right Tetsu, my boy?” “It sure does. After years of searching, both the things I’ve been looking for most in the world, both of my dreams will be a reality,” as he clenches his fist.
Meanwhile on Olympus the God’s sense a disturbingly familiar power coming their way, one they know they can’t stop. Zeus, weakened, but brave says “I know it may seem grim now, we have been declining for years as the humans regard us as mere myth. Today is different though. Today, we finally do what we should have done long ago: kill the titans! First Chronos, then the rest.” Ares kills himself in despair at their impending demise and his spirit flies away to find a Demi God. “I’m so sorry guys, but I can’t bear to face my son face to face, especially after what I failed to do!” The other Gods are appalled by his decision, especially Athena.

“What a coward. He dares call himself a God of War. He has and always will be a bully, always leaving when things get tough.” Hermes speaks in favor of him. “Despite that, how can we hope to fight Titan’s while we can barely govern our world. I say we cut our loses and possess our Demi God’s.” All of the other Gods except Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter and Aphrodite do this. Zeus orders “Never mind. I’d much prefer a loyal group of 6 to a scared group of twelve. We can win if we work together.” Chronos and his army finally meet Zeus and his remaining Gods at Olympus. “Son.” “Father.” Both stared each other down, before Zeus leads the charge. “FOR THE POWER OF OLYMPUS, WE FIGHT FOR OUR BELOVED OLYMPUS!” Chronos is not amused. “How typical of a hero to make a pitiful last stand. Typhon, Tetsu, go!”

Despite God’s lack of power, they’re able to outlast the Titans endless forces, and Chronos personally takes charge, going through the God’s like ragdolls, effortlessly murdering Hades and Poseidon until he meets Zeus, his son. “This is the Olympus you govern, a diseased rock, where you have become nothing but a hollow shell. To think this is how the world fared after I was sealed in that prison. You make me disgusted to call you a son at all.” “And you make me disgusted to call you father!” “I do have to admit, learning about all the failures you and your gods have running the world is simply astounding. If it were us, all humans would fear us.” Zeus engages one on one combat with Chronos using his thunderbolt to Chronos’ time scythe. “I’ve been waiting several millennia for this. You better pay off or else killing you will be so unsatisfying.”

Zeus tells Hera “Take a piece of Olympus and run with it, It’s our only hope of defeating the Titans. I know I haven’t been the best husband, or the most loyal, but you need to trust me with this. Can you, please, for me?” “Yes Zeus, but God forbid I hear you sleep with another wo-” all of a sudden Chronos started attacking Zeus with his Scythe. “As much as I love this marital drama, it gets boring after a second. You’re next Hera!” As Hera flees to prepare the spell Chronos starts easily overwhelming Zeus. “Don’t take it personally, but I have to thank you for giving me 10,000 years of solitude and thought. Without it, I probably would have never been able to prepare for this day.” He paralyzes Zeus with Time magic and starts hacking at him while he’s frozen. “Don’t worry son, I’ll make sure that all that you worked so hard to build is destroyed without hardly a thought. Out of all my children, it's such a shame you were the one who did me in. For all the Titans sealed by your magic, Here is their vengeance!” He then cuts Zeus’ legs down and grinds his foot on Zeus’ back, Zeus turning into a spirit and flying away. “Where’s your God now, HUH!?” Tetsu is alarmed at this taunt but hopes he just means putting the God’s in their place.

Hera uses forbidden Magic to move most of Olympus to another part of the planet, flying away as the spirits of the God’s seek out their children, namely those on the other side of the world, Japan. Tetsu says “I can’t find Ares. Where is that jerk?” Chronus tells him “Well I don’t know Tetsu. Maybe Ares fled because he knew you had so much anger inside, that he couldn’t possibly match up. He is and always was a coward at heart, always looking for a fight he could win, and if he couldn’t, and he runs like a frightened kitten.” He sits on Zeus’ throne but is exhausted from a month long battle, and asks Tetsu, who fought the least of the team, “Tetsu, if you follow Olympus, you will find what is left of our enemies.” “How do I do that?” “Simple. Typhon!” “Why of course sir.” Typhon gives Tetsu a red wing. “Use this human. It will allow you to fly to and from your destination. Once you come back, its effects wear off.” “Thanks. Now let's kill some Goddess’.” Chronos orders “Don’t attack it Tetsu. It will lead to a huge concentration of Demi-Gods. Their the God’s only hope of survival. Kill Hera, and then be sure to kill the Demi God’s.” “Yes Chronos.” Tetsu takes off using the red wing and tails on Hera. Hera is unaware that Tetsu is hot on her trail and goes at a blistering speed. Tetsu lands in what is modern day Japan and recalls “I never thought I’d have to return here again. Such horrible memories.”

Tetsu starts walking towards the city as Hera starts setting up base in Olympus. Hera tries using her powers to sense Demi God’s around the nearby city, finding a few, though they are faint. “It’s a stretch, but I’ll work with what I can. I hope the nearby Demi God’s can assist me, or else the world is doomed.” Tetsu morphs outside the city and proclaims “No God shall escape my grasp, whether child or elderly, man or woman, I will show no mercy. Kokolos, arise!” The small platoon of Kokolos rose from the ground, armed and ready to kill. “Alright soldiers, let's hunt us some Demi Gods. Kill anyone who gets in our way.” He then thinks in his head “Whatever it takes. My wish will come true.”

Last edited by Tybo1086; January 3rd, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:41 PM   #16
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Olympus 2- The Daughter of Zeus! JoutenYellow- “Alright soldiers. Your job is to scour the city and kill whoever gets in our way.” Hera hears Tetsu nearby. “Oh no, if he finds the Demi God’s, my plight will be for not.” She then uses her power of motherly sense to find the nearest Demi-God. “Now to go undercover.” She uses her powers to transform into a regular human. She goes through the town square, wondering if her sense has failed her as she spots a girl in a wheelchair. Hera thinks “Is this really the nearest Demi-God? She’s just a kid. Besides, she would be a horrible choice as a soldier in this war. I couldn’t put a girl in this condition through that. Poor girl.” Amy, the girl in the wheelchair, is puzzled and angry. “Why are you staring at me? I’m trying to go home, I don’t need a stalker.” “Oh, I’m sorry miss. You wouldn’t happen to know if you’re a Demi-God or not, would you?” “What? No!” “According to my readings, you are.” “What readings? How could you tell? Is it written on my forehead?” “No, it's just that-” she then whispers to Amy. “I’m Hera.” “What? Hera, THE Hera?” “Yes, yes I am Amy.” “How do you know my name?” “As the Goddess of motherhood and femininity, I should know the names of all Earth’s children by heart.” Amy is in awe as her glasses slide down her face a bit. “Would you like to talk somewhere else child? This is a really bad place.” “Oh, umm certainly.”

Hera then starts looking sorry for Amy all of a sudden. Amy see’s this and gets angry. “I know what you’re thinking. I don’t need your help, I’m perfectly capable of wheeling myself to where I need to be.” Hera looks shocked but Amy apologizes. “I’m sorry, I just hate it when people take pity on me. It’s not just you, it seems to be everyone I meet.” “Oh, dear child. I didn’t know, I’m sorry.” Hera offers to wheel her out of love for her child. “Ok, only because you're a Goddess,"

Hera tells Amy the situation. “Have you noticed weird weather across the world, Amy?” “Yeah I have. It’s just the end of winter and it’s been pretty warm lately, about 10 degrees above normal temperature. It’s not just here, though. World News reports of the Pole’s melting, forests turning into tundras, deserts turning into wetlands and grasslands turning into deserts have been in the news all month long. Do you know anything about it?” “Yes, I do. There’s been a great war this past month between God’s and Titan’s. You know of the Titan’s?” “Yes, the legendary adversaries of the Olympians lead by Chronos.” “Yes. Well, a second war has occurred, this time we’ve grown far weaker from those times. Human’s have come to regard us as mere myth, something that isn’t real. As such, a huge lack of faith has caused our power to wane as the Titan’s abilities grew stronger and stronger, while we were helpless. One day a boy, a Demi-God of War, unlocked Chronos and some of his Titan’s, allowing them to roam free and wreak havoc. We barely stood a chance but were able to keep fighting going for a good month. We lost many an Olympian, all of whom passed their spirits to their children after death. Even my husband fell to the Titan’s unstoppable might. Chronos only had 3 titan generals during the invasion. Who knows what he’s capable of.” “Yeah. It’s really tough.” “That’s why I’m going to Japan, where curiously a lot of Demi-Gods live. You were the first one I found.” “I was? Sweet. Oh by the way, which God am I a child of?” “You have Athena’s face, hair-” “Don’t forget ingenuity!” “Hmm?” “I’ve always been into building and electronics since I was a little girl. It’s been my passion. When I was little though I wanted to be a dancer but...”

“Would you mind telling me what happened to you, Amy? I’m really sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable.” “Well, it happened when I was ten. I was always playing in my Dad’s architectural works, running around, laughing, and pulling off the occasional prank on the workers, who usually laughed. One day I was careless, went to go grab a ball, not noticing there was a crane of beams above me. My father tried warning me to get out of the way as the man controlling the crane slipped his grip and the beams almost crushed me. I was lucky to have jumped out just in time, but it still crushed my legs.” “That’s horrible.” “I’m fine now, though. I’ve learned that I don’t need anyone's help like I used to think.” “You know child, sometimes you should learn to discern kindness and pity. You seem to be very defensive.” “I guess you’re right, it's just it's always the same. Kid's treated me differently because I am different. I can’t play ball or dance around like I used to. I always had special treatment in school. It made me feel alien, and soon, a lot of my old friends stopped talking to me.” The two arrived at Olympus before Hera spoke. “Umm, I was wondering if you were willing to show me what you’re capable of doing. I want you to create a tracker to find Demi God’s, something that with a little magic will help us locate Demi Gods to bolster our forces.” “Of course. I’ll do it better actually.” Hera thinks in her head “Well, she’s certainly got her mother’s determination.”

Amy then went to serious work, getting her hand’s dirty as she spent the whole night perfecting this God-tracker, made using technology she found in used cell phones with some slight assistance from Hera to put the finishing touches, as well as 5 special devices. “Whew, took a while, sure is worth it.” “That’s amazing Amy, I didn’t know you were this talented.” “Yeah, I once won a local science fair making my own cell phone out of the same parts.” “Well color me impressed. Where do you think you can use it?” “I might be able to use this at my university. It’s huge!” Hera is amazed at how hands on Amy is and says in her head that she will be most valuable in their coming conflict. After a whole night building Amy, though exhausted and tired, starts the day by getting ready and going to school by herself, Hera offering to help her in disguise. “You know, it's fine if people want to help you, child.” “It’s ok Hera, I’ve been doing this since I was in high school. Just relax and let me do my thing.”

As Amy leaves for her college classes, Hera thinks in her head how much Amy reminds her of Athena, and she is her mother’s daughter. Amy brings the tracker with her and it starts going nuts when she enters the class, her turning it off.

Meanwhile, at around the same time Amy is leaving for school, a young lady named Mikiho is waking up from the bed as her mother calls on her assistance. “MIKI! WAKE UP!” “Oh yeah, I have class today, oh man, I’m going to be late. I’m never late!” Her Mom asks “What’s for breakfast” and Miki replies “It's what it always is, bacon and eggs sunny side up served with toast.” Her mom tells her “C’mon, Miki, you need to change things up in life.” “They’re your favorite th-” “You’re starting to develop into a machine. Relax a little bit, don’t you mind me.” Her mother, while having a bit of a coughing fit, tells her “Have fun at school and to don’t worry so much, I’ve been through far worse than the flu.” You’re right. I’ll see you after school.” Miki leaves, thinking in her head “Why does mom have to be so stubborn. She knows she needs my help. I’m the only person who can help her at a time like this.” Miki’s mother then thinks in her head “I really think this might be it. I hate being a burden to Miki. She tries so hard, and she doesn’t even have a life outside of her home. I wonder if it would be time to tell Miki.” Miki also thinks about how her days going to go and how worried she is about tomorrow’s mythology test, and she wishes she had Amy’s mind. “While I’m straight B’s, that Amy girl gets straight A’s. Why can’t mom go to the doctors like she should? She wouldn’t be in this mess. Always a stubborn mule that woman.”

While at college Amy uses her God-tracker and it goes haywire when Miki arrives. Seeing the opportunity to make friends with someone in class and be a potential ally, Amy meets and greets Miki. “Hello there.” “Hello. You’re Amy, am I right?” “Yeah I am. It’s nice to finally talk to you.” In Miki’s head “Ok, why is she talking to me all of a sudden? I don’t think I’ve seen Amy actually engage someone in conversation before. She must be feeling lonely, yeah that's it. Maybe she really needs a friend to be there for her-” Amy notices Miki starting to look down in pity as she interrupts Miki. “Anyway, I want to talk to you after class.” After class Amy asks “Hey Miki, want to come with me to my special study spot and we can chat and study for tomorrow’s test.” “Yeah sure, hey you want me to help-” “No thank you, I’m fine.” “Oh, ok. Just lead the way then, where is it? Library, coffee shop, house-” “It’s a surprise.” “Aren’t we a bit too old to be doing surprises? We aren’t seven anymore you know.” “Relax, and it's never too old for those.” Miki thinks in her head “Man this girl is weird, but I reeeeally need the help with that test tomorrow. Why do I have to suck at tests so much?”

As they’re walking Miki asks “Hey Amy, am I the first person you had a study session with?” “Yes, you are. It’s cause there’s something about you that's special.” “Oh, well thank you. It’s been awhile since I’ve ever been called special.” “Me too. I saw you feeling sorry for me earlier. I appreciate the kindness, but I’m perfectly fine on my own.” “Oh, I’d never do that. We independent girls need to look out for each other. You’re really smart Amy. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. It’s a shame you don’t really talk to people. You seem like a very mellow person.” “You’re better than me, though. You get to experience much more out of life than I do. You can dance, you can swim, you can frolic, and you have much more confidence than I do.” “I don’t know, you not wanting any help shows quite the amount of confidence Amy. You and I are alike, we’re both stubborn beyond belief. Hah.” “I hope we can still be close friends after this.” “Oh of course. You seem like the kind of girl who gets me, way more than these idiot guys.”

They get to what’s left of Olympus and Miki starts asking “Ok Amy, where the heck are we?” “A place you would certainly like.” Amy smiles as they enter the building.

When they get to Hera’s base, Miki is confused. “I’m sorry, who are you and was there a toga party somewhere I never heard of?” Hera explains who she is and tells Miki things only the God’s would know. “I’m Hera, goddess of femininity, nice to meet you Mikiho.” “Umm, how do you know my name?” “Like I said, I am Hera. I also know you were born on April 12th, 1996.” “Bu-bu-bu-but, Y-y-y, you’re Hera?” “Do I need to say it agai-” “No you don’t. I can’t believe this.” “It’s ok child. Many people don’t believe in us God’s anymore. We were simply myths-” “I’ve always believed in you guys. Your tales are so intriguing, drama filled, hectic, chaotic, funny, I don’t know what else to say. Must say, a true fan of yours. You are my favorite out of all of them!” Amy laughs as Hera tries to speak.
“Well I’m very flattered Miki but there are more important matters to attend to.” “Oh yeah, I’m sorry. I’ve never met a true Goddess in person.” Hera then explains the mission to Miki. “Why me, what do I have to do with it?” Hera then says with a sad look on your face “You never learned who your father was, do you?” “All I know from my mom was that he was a misogynistic good for nothing scumbag who left us to rot. At least that’s what she’s been telling me since I was little.” “Well, I’d like to say the majority of that is true. Miki, your father is Zeus.” “Zeus? As in THE Zeus?” “Yes. You are the Demi-God of the Sky and you have power over lightning.” “I do? Never came up before.” Amy interludes “That's cause it never came up before silly.” Hera then instructs Miki to concentrate on a certain item in the room, Amy being terrified of a spider as Hera finds the perfect first target. “Focus your energy and the target will be burnt to a crisp.” Miki does so and a bolt of lightning strikes the spider dead. “Thanks, Miki, I have arachnophobia.” “No problem Amy.” Hera intercedes. “That proves it, you, Miki, have the spirit of Zeus inside you.” “I do?” “Yes. Out of all the various children he has sired over the years, he chose you to be his vessel. All God’s have inhabited at least one of their children as a vessel.” “Huh, kind of does make me special.” “Mhm. Miki, as the daughter of Zeus, it is your responsibility to lead the team of Demi-Gods against Chronos and his Titans. If we don’t act soon, all the Demi God’s in the world will die and Chronos will take over the world.”
Miki thinks about this for a bit but ultimately refuses.

“I’m really sorry Hera. Thank you for inviting me over, but I can’t accept. I don’t even know my own father, and he expects me to fight in his name? I need to find out more about this, but as of now, I don’t think I want to take the role you guys want me to.” Amy goes to speak but Hera intercedes. “Very well child, of course, the offer is always on the table to join us if you’ve thought it over.” “Thank you Hera, I think I just need some time to think this over. I need to think about my own mother. She can’t sustain herself at all. If I were to die, no one would care for her. We don’t have many relatives left alive, all of them estranged.” “I completely understand. A daughter’s devotion to her mother is something that inspires me as a Goddess.” “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about this.”

As Miki leaves Amy tells Hera “I’m going to go follow Miki and be there when she changes her mind. Huh?” All of a sudden, a news report appears on Amy’s phone that skeletons are ravaging the city. “We have news confirmation of what appears to be a small army of bone shaped humanoids with blades attacking and injuring civilians. It is considered extremely dangerous. Proceed outside with caution.” “I’m going out Hera, I’ll be back!” said Amy as she bolted out the door, as Hera yelled in vain “AMY WAIT! Darn. Why must she be so stubborn.”

As Amy rushes to find Miki’s house she contemplates how much of an asset Miki will be. “She’s not only smart, but a good athlete and has Zeus’ blood. She’s also really nice.”

When Miki goes home she asks her mom who her dad really is. “Hey mom, do you really know who my dad is, like really know who he is?” Her mother, a bit raspy in voice, says “I don’t remember his name all that well.” “Does Zeus ring any bells?” “So you found out hmm.” “Why did you keep it a secret mom?” “At first I didn’t want you idolizing your father, the jerk that he was, hitting and running. It kind of soured me to other men.” She coughs a bit and continues “But I also wanted you to go through life as a proper lady hoping your Demi Godhood was a secret to keep you from being overexposed.” Miki starts looking a bit angry yet sad at the same time. “I know I should have never kept that secret from you, especially since I spent so many years prying at your secrets. I’m nothing but a beast of burden for you now.” “What, no. You’ve never been that to me mom. You’re the whole world to me mom.” “I know. And my daughter should be looking up to someone more honest. Who told you the secret?” “Hera.” “Figures. Tell her when she meets Zeus again, that she better castrate him and put him on a leash.” “Can do.” “Why did Hera want to talk to you again?”

Miki explains her situation to her mom and she is shocked. “Well take it Miki.” “What?” “I’m dying over here anyway. It’s the truth. I want you to make a difference in the world. I know you’ll make a great hero. Now do what your mother says and fight for humankind! If I’m still kicking, I’ll be sure to welcome you back with open arms.” Miki, crying a bit from her mother’s speech, hugs her and the two kiss each other on the cheek before Miki leaves, a bit teary-eyes. After running a couple blocks down to Olympus, she meets Amy. “Hey Amy, I’ve made up my mind” she yells to Amy from across the street. “Great, just let me give you what you need!” All of a sudden Miki gets mobbed by a couple of Kokolos and despite displaying good fighting skills gets outfought by the Kokolos superior numbers and ferocity.

Amy, seeing the situation, goes out on her own to the horde to give Mikiho her morpher. Amy gets swarmed herself by the Kokolos and she tosses Mikiho her God Changer just in time before she gets attacked by the monsters. “Quick, the button is 1-2-5, GOD CHANGE!” As Amy starts getting beaten, Miki quickly morphs and immediately fights off the horde that knocked Amy off her wheelchair and were trying to stomp her to death. “Are you ok Amy?” “Aside from slight bruisi-” Amy coughs a little blood “I’m fine.” Miki, knowing she’s just trying to act cool, says “Ok.” Hera and Amy are impressed by her display. Hera says back at the base “She truly has the fighting prowess to lead the Joutengers into battle.”

Miki helps Amy up and she wheels her to Olympus. “I don’t want to hear you complaining about me wheeling you, OK?” “Sure. Thanks for saving me back there.” “It’s what I do now. Are you sure you’re ok?” “Honestly not quite sure. I’m sure it will go away.” As they arrive at the base, Hera says how impressed she was by Miki’s prowess in battle and her strength. “That elegance, that ferocity, you must have picked it up from your dear old stepmother,” and the three laughed.

Time wasn’t to be wasted as Miki’s mother was attacked at home by some Kokolos being led by a Titan General, wearing armor similar to Miki’s. “Oh no, no no no no no no no no!” She bolted out of Olympus and ran straight to her house. She arrives and easily dispatches the grunts but fails to fight off the General, who simply mops the floor with her with superb hand to hand fighting skills. “I don’t know who you are, but I do know that you might be a Demi-god, and that this woman should know whether or not you are, the strong energy here tells me so.” “Don’t you dare lay a hand on her!” As Miki charges again Tetsu pulls out a spear and knocks her down. “Don’t make me destroy you first. Now woman, tell me what you know about the local Demi-God!” Miki’s mom, stubborn as ever, says “You’ll never get to my daughter, you cretin!” “Wrong answer miss.” He proceeds to crush her throat with his hands before leaving the house. “Useless!”

Mikiho, in a fit of anger and rage, channels the powers of her father and Shocks the Titan General with the world's largest thunderbolt, though he appears barely damaged. “You call that an attack? Now let me show you what a Titan Genera-” and he starts feeling the excruciating pain. The Titan General leaves, saying “I didn’t expect her pack that much punch, especially for an untested rookie. It doesn’t matter, next time she won’t catch me so off guard.” Mikiho, still exhausted, demorphs and comforts her mother, whom is dying.

Miki's mom tells Miki, who is crying, “Miki, I know this will be hard for you, but I knew this was going to happen one way or another, the way you socked it to him was awesome. I know he’ll be fearful of my dau-” “No, no mom. You can’t go, you just can’t! When we’ve had no one, we’ve had each other, please don’t die!” Miki’s mom says “I only have one regret in my life, and that is not telling you the truth sooner. It makes me feel so guilty as a mom, the last thing I tell my daughter is a truth to a 19-year-old lie.” “It doesn’t make much of a difference mom. Either way, you were always there for me. Yes, you were strict, and yes maybe a bit too stubborn, but you’ve made me the strong, independent person I am today because of it.” As her breathing slows to a standstill, Miki’s mother tells her that “Go out there, Miki. Make the world a better place. For your children, and your children’s children. They inherit the world. Make sure they inherit a treasure.” “NO MOM, DON’T!” Her mother is dead.

Miki, inspired by these words, promises “I won’t let you die in vain mom. I will be strong for us both and I will be a Joutenger! The Titans have nothing left to take from me but my spirit.” As Miki arrives back at Olympus, she is clearly distraught and sad, Amy feeling it too and speaks kindly. “I’m really, really sorry for what happened to your mother back there Miki. I’ve never lost someone in my life before, so I can’t even begin to imagine what your feeling.” Miki starts wiping away her tears as Hera watches on in sympathy, offering Miki a hug. “Come here child, just let it all out. It’s sometimes necessary to start the healing process.” “I’m ok though. I’m starting to feel a bit fired up. Now I have a reason to eliminate those Titans. They took my family, now I’ll lead the charge to TAKE! THEM! DOWN!”

Back on Olympus, Tetsu flies back to the palace, starting to feel the harmful effects of Miki’s thunderbolt and requires some medicine to cure his paralysis. “It’s amazing how quickly you fell to that girl. Doesn’t your own bravado hurt you sometimes human?” Tetsu remains silent as Typhon boasts. “Hah, you’re so weak. Never send a human to do a Titan’s job.” “Would you shut up Typhon.” Asteria starts brewing the potion to cure his paralysis when she asks Typhon “Well, why not put your money where your mouth is and continue the mission yourself?” “Why of course, I’ll prove my power by defeating that Demi-God and hunting down the rest.” Chronos wakes from his slumber and says “I'll allow this. I think it's time you truly proved yourself after all these years Typhon. Show me the strength that made even the mighty Zeus tremble in fear.” “Yes sir, I won’t let you down. When I’m done, nothing will stand in our way.”

Meanwhile, back at Olympus, Miki starts contemplating how hard life’s going to be without her mom as a pillar, Hera giving her a hug. “It’s ok to cry child,” and Miki starts sobbing in Hera’s arms. Amy waits for Miki to stop crying when she tells them “According to the main scanner, our next Demi-God is in a fishing village not too far from town. We know where we go next.”

Last edited by Tybo1086; January 3rd, 2017 at 09:49 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:41 PM   #17
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Olympus 3- Son of Poseidon! JoutenBlue!- Miki observes the location of the village. “Come to think of it, I think I remember someone who moved there. I just can’t remember if it's that specific village.” Hera tells her “Pay no mind child, our goal is to find other Demi God’s to assist us against their Titans.” “Right.” Hera instructs Amy and Miki to go scouring the town to try and find the Demi God. “I think it’s important for you two to cover as much ground as possible.” “Mhm. We’ll separate at the beach. This new Demi God must be aquatic.” Amy insists that they split up despite the small size of the village to make it much easier, Miki going along with it regardless.

The two take a bus where they arrive at the town and they split: Miki going across the actual town and Amy scouring the coastline, not realizing that it’s difficult to cross sand on a wheelchair. “This should be the most logical way. Since the town is most likely to be where the Titan’s search, you should go there to search and keep the titans from the beach while I scour there.” “Are you sure? I don’t know how well you’d be able to comb the beach with your wheelchair.” “I’ll find a way, but for now, let's break. A Demi-God isn’t going it find itself.” “Yeah, you’re right.”

The two girls separate as Typhon arrives near the village with his small platoon of Kokolos. “Mmmmm. The air, such a ripe day for conquest. Quite the dainty little place this is, but no matter. I’ll burn this place to ash if it finds me the local Demi-God.” Meanwhile, Asteria observes Typhon’s attack from her crystal ball. “I have to say, he is quite confident. He really thinks he’s able to do it.” Tetsu, drinking the potion Asteria brewed and recovering, says “He’s nothing but hot air. If that Demi-God can catch me off guard, that blowhard won’t stand a chance.” “Hah, good point. At least seeing him fail will provide some interesting entertainment.” Chronos watches from a few feet away with a smirk on his face. “Typhon’s grandstanding will be his undoing for sure. I hope he can at least put up a fight. Otherwise reviving him would have been a mistake.” Both Asteria and Tetsu agree. “That loudmouth is his own worst enemy. We’ll see how well he performs on the field.” “Agreed. Lord Chronos, would you like something?” “No thank you, watching Typhon should at least give me some decent entertainment.”

Amy starts scouring the beach as her Demi-God tracker starts going crazier every step she takes. “Whoever's kid this is, he certainly enjoys the water. I hope we get a boy this time. Maybe someone cute. Not too handsome, those guys are so full of themselves, a big dork like me stands no chance. Maybe someone balanced like Miki, not too showy, just right.” As Amy is wheeling the beach, she starts noticing the tracker goes nuts in the oceans direction. “No doubt, this has to be the Demi-God of Poseidon.” She starts seeing people gather, mainly females as they see a large fish a few meters out in the water.

Amy asks one girl “Why is everyone so worked up about that fish?” “It’s not the fish, it's the person hunting the fish. Oh my, God, he is so dreamy!” “Alright.” She then thinks in her head “Ok, so this is most likely the guy we’re looking for, I hope at least he’s civil with women. At least then I’d have a prayer.” A tall, dark hair with slightly tanned skin appears out of the water carrying a 4-foot long bass. As he walks to the beach, before opening his eyes the girls on the beach start screaming. “OH SHUN WOULD YOU MARRY ME!” He opens his eyes and shuts down a bit.

Shun thinks to himself. “Why does this always happen to me. All I did was catch a fish. I do this every day. All this attention is really getting annoying.” As he walks ashore he appears rather shy and kind of embarrassed, which Amy instantly sees. She thinks “I can see it in him, he’s not the one to soak up all these girls staring at him. They weren’t kidding, HE’S A DREAM COME TRUE!” Amy starts trying to initiate conversation with Shun. “Hey there Shun!” As he turns to see Amy, he immediately falls heads over heels and falls over. “Oh wow, this girl is so, pretty. Pretty in the unkempt beauty sort of way. She doesn’t care for her appearance. It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t have working legs, she’s one real beauty.”

As he’s thinking these thoughts the girls around him start leaving. “How could you pick that cripple over me Shun! URGH!” and Shun gets kicked in the face with sand by the angry girl as she storms off. “Are you ok there? Shun is it? That’s what those girls were shouting at you before.” Shun immediately picks himself up and thanks her. “I’m ok really, I just normally don’t see girls like you and it shocked me.” “Oh, I see.” Shun, immediately reading the situation, retorts “Oh I didn’t mean it like that, I mean your beauty. It’s intoxicating in a very homely and secure sort of way.” Amy blushes and thanks him in return. “I don’t remember ever being called beautiful. I always thought I was below average, what with the glasses, the bean hat I wear, and the-” “It’s not that. It’s in your eyes. You have that inner beauty that most girls dream they could have.” “Oh, really? Thank you so much. My name is Amy Hitsugaya. It’s very nice to meet you.” “I’m Shun. Shun Nagamu. I work here as a lifeguard part time.” “That’s great. You seem like a very nice guy.” “Well, I can’t say I’m that nice. I just do what I think is the right thing to do. I also catch fish for my mother’s local fish store. I usually hunt early in the mornings but the ocean told me it would be a bad omen. So I listened to it.” “You can listen to the ocean?” “Yeah, I have since I was a kid. It’s just a natural thing, the ocean has its own language, you can read it by the waves and the currents. An ocean that agrees with you is tranquil and gentle. A disgruntled ocean is rough, rugged, and has a really strong current. The ocean has a bounty waiting for those to share it. Hence my fishing. Would you like to come to my house for dinner?” “Oh sure, thank you. In fact, I think I need to talk to you about something. Maybe as we’re eating dinner.” “We can definitely do that. My mother will be preparing the food for us.” “Oh, that would be great.” “Great to hear. Come with me Amy.” “Sure.”

As Shun walks with Amy, she thinks to herself. “Talk about polar opposites. I sit here thinking he’s a total lady killer and jerk, but one word out of his mouth and I see a completely opposite person, someone modest, thoughtful, and kind of a goof. There’s no doubt he’s the Demi-God. I just hope he accepts this.”

Meanwhile, as the sun is approaching evening, Miki looks through the town and sees a familiar name, Misaki Port. “I think this is where one of my friends moved to years ago. I hope I can meet up with him when this is done.” Typhon starts marching his troops through the town and starts gloating again. “Get a move on it, have fun. Destroy everything in your way, this Demi God must be killed!” Miki sees him and morphs. “God Changer! 1-2-5!” She then confronts Typhon. “I don’t know who you are, but get out of this town if you know what's good for you.” “I don’t know who you are, but I suggest getting out of my way. I am the great Typhon, one of the strongest Titans and one of the only beings that Zeus himself feared. I am the strongest Titan not named Chronos. You, are nothing but a mortal.” “If you’re anything like that other Titan you don’t impress me. Now leave.” “Oh that fool. He’s a human, a pretender. He may try, but he will never-”

Miki seizes the opportunity and immediately charges at him while he exposits and even calls her Raiblade. “Raiblade! CALL!” It appears in her hands as Typhon orders his troops to “ATTACK!” Using her sword crafted of the Thunderbolt, Miki has little trouble using its lightning powers to walk through the Kokolos. “I’ve already done this before, nothing new.” Typhon gives a gesture to the other Kokolos to scatter as he attacks Miki with his lance. “Clever move, It’s no wonder my cohort couldn’t beat you. However, you’re facing a true, full blooded Titan, you don’t stand a-”

As he is talking, he lowers his guard as Miki skillfully uses his diatribes as a way to throw him off balance by thrusting his chest and knocking his spear out of his hands in the confusion. “Quite the skill with a blade, you’re definitely no slouch for a Demi God.” Miki wastes no time in getting him on the ground with her sword tip almost at his neck. “I’m not here to listen to your speeches and play games. Get out of here before I kill you. I have every reason to.” Typhon then sneakily remarks “Oh, but if I leave, the Kokolos will have no direction to guide them, they will rampage the village and kill everyone.” Miki, not being stupid, threatens him.

“Then order them to stop, if you don’t I’ll come after you when I’m done.” Miki then moves to attack the nearby Kokolos as Typhon appears injured. “Yes, do it. Naive girl, you should have never crossed the likes of a Titan such as myself.” As Miki’s back is turned he raises a large molten rock from the ground and goes to throw it at Miki. Miki, as well as the Kokolos, get crushed, Miki surviving due to her powers. “That jerk.” “Yes, but now I am winning. You’re going to perish once I finish off the local Demi God. Nobody makes a fool of Typhon and gets away with it.” Back in the lair, Asteria and Tetsu are watching this in glee, with Tetsu laughing “This coming from the guy whose power could hardly touch her and had to resort to cheap tricks to win.” “Not quite the Titan to strike fear, right lord Chronos?” “He’s willing to do what it takes to win, even if the methods are questionably dishonorable. There is no place for honor in war. I have faith Typhon can pull this one off.”

As Typhon starts marching towards the beach, Miki says to herself “Damn, there has to be a way to get this rock off me. Amy’s in serious trouble.”
As they are walking to Shun’s home on the beach, Amy starts telling him why she’s here. “I’m the Demi-God, or child, of Athena. There’s a war going on between Titans and Demi Gods and the Demi-Gods are losing. We need to recruit other Demi God’s to our cause. We’ve already got the child of Zeus. According to this scanner, Shun, you are a Demi-God.” Shun is shocked but doesn’t buy it. “That can’t be, my father died when I was 9, lost his life for his country, a navy officer.” “I know it will probably seem hard to grasp, but your real father is Poseidon, God of the Seas.” “How do you know that?” “Your affinity for the water and top notch swimming abilities tipped me off, that and my Demi-God tracker here sensed high energy from you. It doesn’t make mistakes. You are the son of Poseidon.” “I just can’t believe this, I’m going to have to ask my mother over dinner. I know my father and he was a navy official.”

They arrive at a shack near the end of the beach. “My apologies if you thought I lived in some nice beach house.” “Oh, no problem at all. I always respect what people call home.” “Thanks. I know you’ll like my mother.” As they enter the shack they see two beds a small pot and a large open space in the middle with a pot and fire. “Why hello dear. I see you have a little friend there, eh?” Shun gets a bit nervous. “Well, umm I guess, yeah.” Amy then speaks “Pleased to meet you, Ma’am, I just met Shun today. He said we could talk over dinner.” “Of course.” As Shun’s mom prepares the fish for dinner, she asks Amy where she comes from. “I come from the suburbs near Tokyo. I’m a freshman in college.” “That’s wonderful. So what was it you wanted to talk about dear?” “Oh, my name is Amy, sorry for not telling you. Umm, I’m here about Demi-Gods. You know, the offspring of the Greek Gods?” “Yes. And what does it have to do with my Shun?” “I’ve already tried telling him he’s the son of Poseidon. I just want to know if you...”

“Well, it’s true.” “It is?” “Yes, it is. Shun, I am so sorry that I didn’t tell you before that he was your real father.” “That doesn’t make sense, though, the only father I know died a hero.” “It is true, sadly. I remember having Poseidon's child in my prime and had you. He was so charismatic and charming while I was young, trusting and naive.” “So why are you guys living in the shack?” Amy realizes how personal the question was and starts looking bad for asking it. “Never mind, I think it's ok for you to know. After my husband's dead veterans insurance ran out my job at the fish market couldn’t sustain me and Shun’s lives in the suburbs. Shun always enjoyed the ocean, and we got this shack for free. It's become home. Shun has tremendous talent underwater and it’s almost like he’s not human. I remember when he was a boy betting with other kids for how long he can hold his breath underwater.” “Really?” “Oh yeah, I was a real show off as a kid.” “I’m really sorry if any of this is opening up any open wounds.” “It's ok dear, I’m sure it was bound to come up eventually. What exactly is it you need with Shun, though?”

“Well, umm, We, meaning me Hera and the daughter of Zeus need his talents to help us combat the Titan’s that have defeated the Gods on Olympus, in a war that altered the climate of the entire world.” “Yes, I remember that period. Business was really bad, Shun wasn’t able to catch as much fish as he used to.” “Yeah. The ocean felt, hurt, disturbed, and violated.” “Yes, well, I was asking if it would be ok if Shun comes with me to help us fight these monsters.” Shun’s mother then stops cooking and she turns to her son and cries. “I know you haven’t had an easy life Shun. You lost your father at the age of nine, we lost our home when you were 10, and you dropped out of school when you were old enough just to help me and you survive. I can’t ask anything of you Shun, except that you help this girl with whatever she needs.” Shun starts getting emotional too. “Mom no, I can’t possibly leave you. How will you survive without my fishing?” “I-I’ll manage, it's just, you should think about the world. Shun, you have been thinking about everyone else but yourself since you were a kid. Do what you want Shun, I won’t stop you. It already makes me feel guilty about how you missed on some of your best years of school just to help me survive.” “No mom, I’m not going to leave by yoursel-” Shun’s mom then slaps him, but then hugs him. “Did you just hear a word I just said? Do what you want Shun, do what's best for the world. Follow this young lady wherever she goes and fight those monsters. I’m telling you to do it.”

Shun, sighing, says “Yes mom. I hope you’ll be ok without me.” “I will be fine. I always manage, don’t I?” Amy and Shun leave his mother’s shack and he starts crying. “I don’t know why, but I have this fear that I’ll never see my mother again, that something bad will happen to her and I won’t be there to help her. For 9 years it’s only been us.” Amy, looking sad, says “I’m very sorry about that Shun. If there was someone else I would have left you alone.” “It’s fine. Only a certain few are Demi God’s, right? You need to work with what you have right?” Shun then pulls her chin up and tells her “It’s ok. It’s probably destiny that I joined your cause. Maybe even destiny that we-” as Shun is talking (and blushing a bit) Amy accidently slips off her wheelchair in while flustered. “Are you ok Amy?” “Y-yes, yes I am.”
As she tries to pick herself up to get back in her wheelchair, Typhon appears on the beach(nighttime).

“Well, it appears I’ve found a few lovebirds in the sunset.” Typhon then shoots a small tornado of wind towards Amy’s wheelchair and it blows into the water. “Damn. I can’t swim.” “Don’t worry, I’ll-” just as the two are talking Typhon uses his tornado to blow Shun’s house into the sky, his mother caught in the winds. “MOM!? NO!” “Hmm. Such a pity. I don’t where the winds will take her, but it sure will be far from here. I can’t even tell.” Shun drops to his knees bent over in terror. Amy tries crawling to comfort him as he is in temporary shock. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you both end up in the same place.”

Meanwhile, Miki breaks out of the boulders and remembers what makes the place so familiar. “I just hope Amy is ok.” As Typhon walks towards Amy and Shun, Amy hands Shun the God changer and tells him how to morph. “Remember, 1-2-5. GOD CHANGE!” “Yeah.” He does the trick and turns into Jouten Blue. Shun then charges at Typhon who can barely hold his guard up against Shuns relentless attacks. “First you assault my friend, and then you assault my mother, I’ll never forgive you! I’ll make sure you hurt.” As Typhon starts getting overwhelmed he calls upon his lance uses it to start slashing away at Shun. Miki arrives on the scene, horrified to see Amy without her wheelchair and rushes to comfort her. “Are you alright?” “Yeah. But my chair is in the ocean, he blew it in.” Shun immediately starts ordering Miki. “There's no time to lose, go into the water and try to find it, I can handle this-” as he immediately dodges a heavy slash from Typhon’s lance “while you go and help Amy out.” “Ok.”

Miki, shocked at the intensity in the man’s voice but following anyway, uses her suit to dive underwater and realizes the wheelchair is in fairly far waters. “I have to do this, Amy needs me.” All of a sudden, as Typhon starts overwhelming Shun, a trident appears and falls to the ground. “Hah, all that power, and you still can’t defeat me. Leave it to a human to be a weak, defenseless race. I don’t care if you have God blood in you, you’re going to perish!” As Typhon prepares a finishing blow Shun dodges and grabs the Trident, blocking all of Typhon's attacks and striking back hard with strong slashes. “What was that you said about me being inferior?” and prepares a major attack. “Here’s something that will leave you all wet-” and Amy puts her hand to her head in shame “TIDAL ASSAULT!” “Huh?” Shun strikes his trident into the ground as water rushes up through the crack in ground and Shun rides a water wave and slashes Typhon with a large amount of force, knocking him down hard. “Drats, foiled once again by a mere human. Why must I have this weakness. Farewell, but you are far from my real power. I will show you all the power that made even Zeus tremble, just you wait.” He flies away and leaves.

Meanwhile, Miki isn’t doing so well, swimming about 100 feet off the coast and is starting to struggle with breathing. “Why now. Come on body, just a little bit longe-” she immediately de-morphs and starts trying in vain to hold her breath. “If I don’t prevail, Amy is going to suffer.” Shun, knowing that JoutenYellow could be in danger, dashes into the water full speed and finds her starting to suffocate. “Oh no. Come on.” He grabs her, holding Miki in one hand and Amy’s wheelchair in another, carrying both to shore. Shun starts doing CPR he learned from local lifeguards and gets Miki up.

“Remember me, Miki?” Suddenly a flood of memories of Shun constantly trying to get Miki to play soccer with him and some friends, trying to get Miki to show affection for her then crush, and the time one Halloween when Shun managed to finally scare Miki after years of knowing each other. “Are you really the Shun?” “Yes, I am. Glad to see you after so long.” “So you guys are friends?” “Why yes, we were quite a pair in school.” “Yeah we were. Thank you for saving-” “No need to thank me, that's what teammates do, right?” “Yeah, that’s right. So I take it you’re a Demi-God?” “Yes I am, Amy told me today. A bunch of other things happened, and now we meet again bestie.” “Mhm.” “So, still have the stick up your ass?”

This gets him slapped but he laughs regardless, and Miki and Amy start laughing too. “We have a lot to catch up on Shun. I can’t believe we get to be on the same team.” “I know. Cool isn’t it?” As they return to Olympus, looking at the stars of the night, they wonder what lies ahead. Shun looks into the stars sad but hopeful, Amy trying to comfort him a bit. “First Miki’s mother and now your mom. I feel really bad, both of you lost someone close to yourselves.” “I’ll be ok. When one chapter ends another begins. Thank you for your concern, though.” Both of them blush as Hera watches in the background with delight. “It’s so great to see the team coming together. Chronos will certainly have his work cut out for him. We have a formidable force on our side.”

Last edited by Tybo1086; January 3rd, 2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:42 PM   #18
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Olympus 4- Son of Hades! JoutenBlack!- Typhon returns to the Titans on Mt. Olympus in shame. Asteria mocks him. “It's amazing how far the great Typhon has fallen. Done in not once, but twice by those humans.” “They’re Demi-God-” Testu interrupts him “And that is exactly why you let your guard down and got defeated so easily.” “What do you think lord Chronos?” “You disappoint.” Typhon is shocked and saddened. “I’m so, so sorry lord Chronos. It appears my strength is not what it should be. I need time to rest, my lord. I’ll get stronger, you’ll see.” “I’d hope so, amongst our ranks you’re by far the most useless. You don’t have to be, though.” “Why of course sir, I will do my best to improve and crush those Demi-Gods.” Tetsu interludes. “I have a plan, but I am going to need some backup, Asteria?” “Oh, yes.”

Asteria takes a horn of satyr and crushes and brews it into a cauldron and summons out a Satyr with demon horns and a pan flute. “Yes, with this monster, we can spread chaos and anger across the world. Conquering Earth and crushing the Demi God’s will be coming true, Chronos.” “Thank you Tetsu, those Demi-God powers are putting in some serious work.” Typhon gets angry but Asteria calms him down. “I can’t believe how that fool can be at a higher rank than a pure Titan like me.” “In due time, your chance will come, Typhon.” “What do you mean?” “Our strength is only recovering right now. With enough time we will be back at our full strength. Then Chronos will recognize us over that fool Tetsu.” “So that's why I have been having trouble lately.” “It’s the same with my magic. Normally, I’d be able to recover people in an instant or conjure an entire army at once, but I need to wait before my full strength.” “I get it now. So we basically have to bide our time until we get our powers back?” “Yes. Even Lord Chronos is feeling like we do. That is why he rests. He wishes for his power to return faster.” Tetsu is given a red wing from Typhon and prepares to follow the Joutengers to where the next Demi-God is, Tetsu bringing a special beast created by Asteria- a demonic Satyr with devilish horns and an evil flute.

As the Joutengers are taking a special trip to Tokyo via train, Shun tells Amy some really funny stories of Miki and him when they were kids. “So after Miki and I became friends, she was still all shy and serious. So, I thought, since she hated bugs, I would take a beetle from outside, and slip it up her shirt without her knowing about it.” “Please don-” “and then, it crawled right on her face in class!” “Wow, that is funny-” “It really isn’t.” “It’s funny and you know it. C’mon Miki, get a smile on your face.” “Sorry, it’s just, I don’t have much to be happy about right now. We’re on a mission. We need to stay on track if we want to avenge our loved ones. I’m sorry, but it's what we have to do.”

Afterward, Shun turned to Amy and whispered: “Well, guess someone pissed in her cornflakes.” “Yeah, a lot of it. Sadly her mother is dead, so she is probably still getting over it.” “WAIT WHAT?” “Yeah, her mother was killed by the general Titan Red on our first day as active Demi God’s.” “That’s just, horrible. Wow. I am really sorry Miki-” “I don’t need your sympathy, just stay focused. I don’t need someone taking everything like it’s a big joke.” “But I don’t....” They arrive at the city and they agree to stick together despite there being three of them because they can’t leave Amy alone on the streets. “I think it’s for the best if the three of us stick together and watch each other. I don’t trust Amy in this shady looking part of town.” Amy starts using her Demi-God tracker and the three go searching, Tetsu following them, not seeing Amy. Tetsu orders the Satyr to start it’s song in the city and it does, causing people to become easily angered and they start attacking each other like a mob.

Meanwhile, a street punk on the other side of Tokyo finishes a fight with three other guys and says he doesn’t appreciate a three on one fight, especially one so easy. ”If you’re going to have the guts to jump me three on one, at least be able to get a punch on me. Hmm.” The three thugs lay defeated on the ground, staring into the angry eyes of the street punk who had just defeated them and his friend. “We-we’re sorry Mr. Kai sir. I don’t know what came over us.” Kai looks unenthused. “You’re really trying my patience, you better pay what you owe or else you’ll all be smeared on the pavement!” Kai’s friend, Jamarah, steps in. “Alright, I think that’s enough for now Kai.” He begrudgingly backs down.

Jamarah then turns his attention to the three cowards. “Give us what you have now or else I won’t hold him back.” “Y-yes, sir. Here you go.” They give the pair some money before leaving. “This is only a quarter of what we need, why the hell did you do that Jamarah.” “I don’t know, I believe killing should only be done as a last resort.” “Talk like that doesn’t work in a fi-” “It’s let us survive on the streets for ten years, though. Relax.”

They return to their den to some other thugs and give them the money, and the leader of the other thugs asks why they have so little cash. “What gives, this barely pays a week of rent.” Jamarah tells them “Those jerks had almost nothing on them.” “That’s enough. We need money to win this turf war, now I ain’t gonna be having some sissy wannabe’s excuse for why we don’t have enough money. Boys, punish him a bit.” Their eyes start turning strangely red as Tetsu emerges into town with his Satyr and starts blowing his pan flute.

“The power of this flute will ignite people's temper. They’ll get so angry at each other it will be a breeze to conquer the world. Not even the Demi God’s would be willing to fight civilians. Now if we can get to the Tokyo Tower, we can amplify our song of death and spread it through the whole country. Is that clear Satyr?” “Loud and clear general.” The Satyr then plays his flute in the streets as Kai fights off most of the thug’s alongside Jamarah but the boss punches the hell out of Jamarah and Kai gives the boss an almost drilling punch to the gut and knocks him out coughing up blood. Kai helps Jamarah up as Shun and Miki find his hideout.

“Urgh, this place looks awful and dretch. Are you sure there’s a Demi-God Here?” “Possibly. Don’t judge a book by its cover Miki.” Miki is rather disgusted that a demi-god would hang out here then notices the knocked out bodies all around the room. Kai tells them “This isn’t a shelter woman. Get lost.” Miki, getting mad, responds “No, we have important matters to attend to.” “I don’t appreciate trespassers, I don’t care if you’re a girl, I’ll punch your lights out if you don’t beat it.” “The nerve! You have a lot of balls to talk to me like that!” The two stare each other with daggers as Jamarah says “You know Kai, you could hear out what they have to say before you beat them into submission. They seem pretty serious about what they want.” All of them are a bit stunned but Kai acquiesces. “Fine, speak your piece before I throw you into the gutter.” Miki whispers to Shun how bad of an attitude this kid has as Kai hears it. “I don’t care if we need him, this kid’s attitude is trash.” “What, what’s wrong, you can’t go insult me to my face. What, your gonna scold me for my bad boy attitude? If I wanted to call you something I’d have no problem doing it. Are you scared of me or what? If you are I suggest leaving now. Or maybe it’s because your a bitch!”

Miki instantly gets mad and tells him to watch who he’s talking to, and Shun does his best to calm her down. “I’ll show you who the tough one is here!” “Easy Miki, he may be our new partner.” Jamarah gets Kai to calm down as well. “C’mon man, just hear these people out. You don’t need to be a jackass about it.” Kai crosses his arms and returns to a dull, a bit angry scowl. Shun tells Kai “Well, Kai is it, you have been chosen for a special task: embrace his Demi-God powers and become a Joutenger. As a Joutenger it is his duty to protect the world from Titans and defeat them. Are you in?” “Take a hike, with that fantasy garbage you’re talking about. If you want to recruit people to your D&D garbage, there’s a comics store on the other side of town.”

Miki proves him wrong by morphing into JoutenYellow and Shun into JoutenBlue. Jamarah is impressed but Kai isn’t, saying “Alright, maybe you’re story is true, but saving the world? Something like that is just a waste of time.” Shun and Miki gasp in horror. “Why protect a world that has given me nothing, a world that has taken everyone who’s ever cared about me. There's no hope for people anymore, it’s all a disgrace. War, violence, pollution, all of it! Why would I ever want to save it, especially alongside goody-goodies like you?” “That does it.” She pins Kai into a wall and starts threatening him. “YOU’RE SAYING YOU DON’T CARE THAT ALL INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE!” “Get your hands off me bitch. I take it you’re the leader of your group?” “What of it?” “All the more reason to say no. Why would a guy like me take orders from a good for nothing princess who probably thinks she knows everything and that she’s God’s gift to men?” Miki doesn’t let go and continues to guilt him. “I thought you were a tough guy, a man. Why not fight? You street types must adore it.”

Jamarah takes Miki and Shun outside as Kai thinks to himself. “Me a hero? Bah. Nonsense, that is not the life for me.” Miki exclaims “I can’t work with good for nothing lowbrow punks like him. They are the worst.” “But you said it yourself, we need help and now.” Jamarah steps in. “I know how you must feel about Kai given this first impression.” “Yeah, what of it?” “Well, he isn’t exactly the type to trust people right away, so he hates being told what to do by new people. He despises when people do that. I feel the same way. But trust me when I say that he isn’t all that bad.” “Hmm.” said Shun. She says she can’t stand lowbrow punks like him and maybe they should leave him be. Jamarah tries to calm her down himself by saying Kai is just very shy and standoffish. “Kai and I have been together since we were eight, in a world that clearly abandoned us to the wolves. Kai’s always been a bit of a jerk, but once you get to know him, you know he’s just shy and lonely. He told me how he doesn’t even know if he has a mother, he’s just always been alone on these cruel streets. Once he’s friends with someone, it’s a bond he’ll do his damn best to keep. He can be a pretty cool guy when things go his way. It’s like that every time we join a gang, he usually finds some way to pick a fight with the leaders just because it’s hard for him to adjust to change.”

Shun then asks “Why do you guys join gangs, you seem like a cool guy Jamarah.” “It’s survival. If you don’t have a group out here survival gets a whole lot harder, because if you aren’t in a group, your vulnerable from everyone. Gang’s are the closest thing we’ve had to family. Kai is a born fighter and has some of the sharpest skills and wit that I know. I know that he told you guys no, but I’ll try to talk to him and he’ll come around. Trust me, don’t judge him as a purely bad person. He just needs guidance.” Miki says “Well ok, but I’ll be damned if he keeps acting like a smug asshole like that.”

Shun then says “You know Miki, I think you’re being just as mean to him as he is to you.” “Yeah, well who asked you?” “Oh, ok.” Shun then wonders in his head what is making Miki so touchy lately. “Look, I’m sorry Shun. That guy just pisses me off so mu-” “Give him a chance Miki. I have to give him a chance too. It's for the sake of the world, and as long as we have an open mind, and do as Jamarah says, we could have ourselves a key ally. So brighten up Miki.” “Ok, I’ll try. You know, you’re a pretty wise guy Shun.” As they walk they see Amy rushing down the street as a guy is chasing her yelling at her. Miki asks what her problem with him is and Amy says he has been following her non-stop yelling at her ever since she accidently ran over his foot with her wheelchair while searching. She apologized to him but he won’t stop, like his anger has overcome him. They manage to hide and Miki says these strange things need to be something Titan related, as a mob of people start attacking each other in the streets.

They approach the mob and start hearing a soothing yet creepy noise that turns people aggressive. Amy then says “This is definitely Titan related. We need to be calm and come up with a- Hey!” And Amy was pushed off her wheelchair by a blind old man and Shun helps her up. “It probably doesn’t work on us because we aren’t normal humans.”

Meanwhile, back at the den, Jamarah talks long and hard with Kai about him joining the Joutengers. “You know as well as I do that they need you.” “So? I couldn’t give a rat’s ass what they need.” “But if you don’t help them, innocent people will die.” “So what? What have innocent people done for me? All I care about is strength. There’s no need to protect others as long as I can brawl. Nobody can beat me.” “There you are, acting cocky and jerkish as usual. Will you ever change?” Kai gives a smirk “Shut up.” “You know, if you actually thought about someone else for a change, you wouldn’t be such a stick in the mud.” Kai just kept silent. “What’s this really all about, I know it isn’t fear.” “I just don’t feel like I could be a hero. I’ve never done something good for anyone.” “That’s not entirely true. We became friends. You and I are a perfect team.” “I mean for strangers. I find it hard to fight for people I don’t know.” “I don’t either, but you should still give it a shot. Opportunities like this can only come to a select few.” Kai stands silent again, unsure of what to do.

As this is happening his gang starts to wake up. Jamarah asks “What the hell was wrong with you guys?” The leader says confused “I don’t know really, but I guess we were knocked out. Did you do it, Kai?” “Hmm.” “It’s nice to know you still hit like a truck.” “Yeah, I know.” “I don’t say this in front of the guys, but no matter how much I may be hard you two, you both are like sons to me. Even when I’ve been a complete scumbag, you never left me like others would. Ow, it still hurts. Now let's get these other guys up.” Both replied “Yes.”

As they go to wake up the other guys, Tetsu breaks through the door and Kai immediately asks him what he’s doing here. “Hey, who the hell are you and what are you doing here?” “Yeah, you’re in MY den spaceman, now why don’t you bugger off and find someone else to larp wi-” Tetsu ignores what he says and turns his gaze to him. “I’m only looking for a Demi-God, give him to me, and I’ll let you all leave with your lives.” The leader is puzzled. “Demi-God? They don’t exist.” “Well, you’re looking right at one, in the flesh. Now don’t make me ask again.” Kai starts getting really angry. “Hey, why don’t you get out of her before I smash your teeth out of your mouth?” Jamarah interjects “You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. Get out of here if you value your life.”

Tetsu runs to the gang leader and grabs him by the throat. “I tried giving you all a chance, but I guess you would rather die foolishly then live smartly.” As he’s doing this the other gang members wake up. “Yo bro, let boss-man go before we pummel you into the pavement.” Tetsu throws the gang leader straight through the wall. Kai gets mad and leads the charge. “Show him no mercy boys.” All of the gang members including Jamarah and Kai try to rush Tetsu but Tetsu effortlessly pushes back each and everyone and lands kill shots on all of them, except Kai and Jamarah. Jamarah stands back while Kai throws his hardest punch but Tetsu blocks it and throws him back. “Now I’ll ask you both again, and don’t make me repeat what I did back there. Which one of you is a Demi-God?”

Kai says “I-,” but Jamarah interrupts “I’m the Demi-God you’re looking for, now spare my friend.” “There, now that wasn’t so hard, was it. If you replied sooner, I could have spared this bloodbath.” As Jamarah comes forward Kai is puzzled. “Jamarah NO! DON’T DO THIS! WE CAN TAKE HI-” “It’s ok Kai. Now you can live a life of freedom from the streets.” “BUT I DON’T WANT THAT! IT’S YOU AND ME FOR LIFE!” As Jamarah gets in front of Tetsu, Tetsu immediately knees him in the stomach, elbows him in the back, and puts his foot on his throat. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF OF HIM!” Kai goes to knock Tetsu off of Jamarah but Tetsu once again blocks his punches and holds Kai by the throat. “You know, you’re friend had a good point. Now that you’re pissing me off, I can’t hold back against you.” Tetsu lowers his foot further and crushes Jamarah’s throat, Kai looking on in terror.

Meanwhile, as the Joutengers are running back down the street from the crowd of innocent people, Miki decides to take a stop in the gang’s den. “I’ll see if he’s changed his mind guys.” “Ok.” “Be quick please, I don’t want to get pushed out of my chair a third time today.” She walks in and is horrified to see Tetsu, Titan Red, beating down someone who wasn’t a Demi-God. “Get off of him you creep. Haven’t you killed enough loved ones.” “Oh yes, you’re mother was it?” “If you really want to kill a Demi-God, why don’t you kill me?” Miki then takes a God Changer and slides it to Kai. “What the hell is this thing?” “Just punch in 1-2-5 and shout GOD CHANGE, ok? I don’t care what you want, we seriously need your help right now.” She tries to attack Tetsu but Jamarah tells her to not intervene, as he is being stomped and kicked by Titan Red, being told rather calmly to perish. “You're taking this beating rather well. Please die though so I don’t have to keep hurting you.” Tetsu does a fatal stomp to his ribs, crushing them inward and injuring his lungs.

At this moment, Tetsu sets his sights on Miki and goes to fight her, leaving Kai and Jamarah. Kai is downtrodden, yelling at Jamarah for his fatal mistake and asking “WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN SELFLESS! YOU WOULDN’T BE DYING RIGHT NOW!” and he starts breaking down. Jamarah, though out of breath, laughs, “You know, crying isn’t becoming of a tough guy, but I guess now’s as good a time as ever.” “Don’t die, please, you are-” he starts sobbing rather harshly. “We both have long lives ahead of us, we don’t have to be punks forever, we can make our own future.” “Y-yes, but I feel l-like my l-life’s complete.” “Wh-what do you mean?” “I feel like, now, you have as great an opportunity as ever to show the world that you are a good person and can make a difference. Besides, there’s no place in this world for a dreg of society with no family.” As he starts coughing up blood violently, he says “No one else could ever bring the type of friendship you and I share, the kind that transcends even brotherhood. I only have one regret, it’s that I’ll die without seeing you as a true hero.” Kai goes from smiling in tears with his friend to standing tall and stoic. “God-change.”

Kai then immediately turns into JoutenBlack as Jamarah dies, saying it's now complete, his mouth overflowing with blood. Kai, with silent rage, goes outside to see Tetsu outfighting Miki rather handily as Amy is running and Shun is trying to stave off the mad crowd. “Hey man, so you finally joined?” Kai then yells at Miki in a stern, commanding voice “Go find out what’s wrong with everybody today while I clean this bastards clock.” “Umm ok.” Miki immediately agrees and does that without protest, leaving Tetsu and Kai.

“It turns out you're the Demi-God, hmm. I guess your friend was as foolish as he was insane.” Kai starts getting really mad and their battle starts. Tetsu starts off with hand to hand combat and Kai is actually able to match Tetsu one on one better than Miki. “I could tell from your eyes back there that you are a fighter, like me. The world is nothing but battle and war.” “I agree. I’ll never forgive you for what you did to my partner back there.” “Why didn’t you step up to the role then? You knew your friend was lying and you left him to die like that? What kind of friend are you then? I know what you are, a spineless coward.” Kai starts getting mad again as they continue their fight. “You may think you’re tough, but you are certainly just a boy, someone who would be nothing if it wasn’t for your fists. A lowlife, nothing!” Kai then starts getting beaten back quite a bit until he sees Amy in danger from the mob as Shun and Miki try to knock out innocent civilians to break the song.

Kai then receives an odd weapon, a helm. He wears it unsure of what it does as Tetsu walks away to turn his attention to Miki and Shun. “I’ll deal with you later.” Kai realizes that he turned invisible and immediately goes to Amy and one shots most of the mob, Amy unsure what is going on. Kai then turns his attention to Tetsu and uses his invisibility to land some cheap shots at Tetsu with some power behind it. Tetsu, though shocked at first, summons his double-sided lance and starts predicting Kai’s movements to get the better of him, hitting him and turning off his invisibility. Kai seems done for when he notices a black glowing stone in the shadows. He takes it out and it immediately becomes whatever weapon he thinks of, a double-sided lance in this case, and him and Tetsu duel. Due to his inexperience with the weapon Kai is begrudgingly outmatched by Tetsu’s superior skills and Demi-God powers. “A weakling is still a weakling, no matter how hard you try, no matter how many fights you win, you’ll always be beneath those stronger than you.”

Amy, in a dark alleyway away from the fight, does some tweaking to the Demi-God tracker to also be able to find other strange energy and uses it to find the Dark Satyr. “Guys, I think I may have found the source of the song.” “That's great Amy, let's go find it”. “Alright, Shun.” They follow the signal to the center of town where the Satyr is using a nearby radio station to send his song. Miki immediately calls the monster out who uses his pan flute to shoot beams at Miki, her dodging it. Shun tries to reason with it, saying that if he retreats and stops his spell, they’ll let him live in peace. Miki tells Shun that isn’t an option and she uses her lightning powers to knock him off the radio tower.

Tetsu hears that his soldier is in danger and goes to rescue him and Kai uses the opportunity again to turn invisible with the Stygian Rock(the strange stone that bends to his will) to turn invisible and go to use his stygian iron combined with the shadow helm for a Shadow Pierce Strike! on Tetsu, who suffers serious injury from the attack and retreats, Kai wondering where the hell he went as Shun and Miki both use their respective finishers, Tidal Crash and Lightning Volley, to destroy the Satyr with little to no effort. Shun says “I’m glad that you’re on the team Kai.” Kai is walking away with his head down until Amy approaches him with a big smile and asks him “Could you at least see the base?” Kai agreeing for the sake of a “proper girl”. When Kai arrives at the base Hera welcomes him as he just quietly says hello and Hera explains more about what has happened and more about their purpose is.

Kai makes it perfect clear “I’m only here to fight off Titans and get revenge on that guy who killed my friend. Don’t get it twisted, I’m not here to make friends with any of you, once the business is over, I don’t want to see any of you again, is that clear?” Shun and Amy nod as Miki starts wondering in her head what this punk thinks he’s doing trying to intimidate people. Miki then reminds him she’s the leader out there and that he should make that clear. Kai just scoffs her off and walks outside to wonder about what Jamarah said. “Is it really possible for me to be a hero, in a cold world like this? Why put that faith in me Jamarah, why?”

Last edited by Tybo1086; January 3rd, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:43 PM   #19
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Olympus 5- Daughter of Demeter, Demi- Kai is waking up in the middle of his old hideout, asking himself questions about what he is doing in life and how he the world he lived in will be once he is finished as a Joutenger. “I hope Donny and the boys are alright when I come back, we are like a family. But I made a promise to Jamarah that I would at least try to defeat those monsters.” As he goes to the headquarters, he sees a woman being robbed at gunpoint but does nothing, believing that it’s none of his business and that defeating the enemy requires special attention.

Back at HQ, Amy, Shun and Miki talk about Kai. Amy says ”He may be rough around the edges, but you need to cut Kai some slack.” Kai hearing this outside and waiting to hear what Miki will say, turns invisible as he creeps in. Miki then says “I need to be hard on him to keep his ass in line, he’s nothing but a good for nothing street punk.” Amy is dumbfounded by Miki’s low opinion of Kai and says “You know, you should really consider Kai’s feelings too.” “I would Amy, but he doesn’t have any. Like I said, he nothing but a dumb punk.” Kai immediately makes himself visible and calls Miki out on her judgments. “You can think you have me figured out all you want, but just let me tell you something. I have you all figured out as well.” “Oh yeah, care to share with the rest of us, oh so wise asshole!” “Ok. I find you to be an over-obessessive, ego-driven control freak with no sense of people’s feelings and emotions outside of your own. You never take anyone else into consideration you bitch. You assume because you’re the leader of this operation that you can boss me and these guys around. You’re wrong. I don’t even know why I bother to be on this team with you. All you do is yell and tell people what to do.” “AND ALL YOU DO IS BROOD AND SULK!” “WELL, WHEN YOU LOSE THE ONE PERSON WHO'S MEANT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO YOU YOU CAN GET JUDGMENTAL ALL YOU WANT!” Miki, taken aback by this comment, tries to put up a brave front. “Well, mr. anger, why don’t you get over here and do something about it!” Kai nods and starts attacking her physically. Miki starts defending herself, angered by Kai’s behavior and wanting to settle this in a brawl. Miki starts out strong but Kai’s ruthless fighting style ends the fight in his victory.

“When you learn to keep your ego in check, I’ll start considering you a member of this team.” “This fight changes nothing. You’re on notice. I refuse to let someone like you do what you want when the world's in danger.” “Then why jeopardize the team on your gigantic ego?” Shun finally intercedes “Ok, ok, break it up you two. You’re starting to really piss me off. We have Demi-Gods to find and you two can only think about yourselves.” Miki gets defensive. “What do you mean I only think of myself? I have the entire team's well being at heart Shun. Why are you taking his side?” “I’m not taking anyone's side, but I don’t want the team to fall apart because of you two. Kai why don’t you come with me.”

This is interrupted when a Demi-God is found in a Tokyo Mall. Amy goes with the team on the train and she sits with Shun in between Miki and Kai, Shun trying to break the ice. “Ok, does anyone here have some good jokes?” Miki just shrugged as Kai ignored him. Amy raised her hand. “Umm, what did the chameleon think he had when he couldn’t change his color? Areptile dysfunction, HA!” “Wow, that was funny. hah.” Miki and Kai still weren’t looking at each other, Shun looking worried. He whispered in Amy’s ear-”I think we might end up killing each other before the Titans do,” Amy nodding in agreement. Shun went to talk to Kai as Amy went to Miki. “Hey man, I think we kind of got off on the wrong foot, I’m Shun.” Kai still tries to ignore him. “You know, if you start talking to people more they may start being nice to you. No one likes a guy who keeps to himself all the time.” Kai still tries his best to ignore him. “I have to say, your personal skills need some serious work there buddy.” Kai continues ignoring him.

“This is about Miki isn’t it.” “I have no problem with you or the cripple but I’ll be damned if I take orders from that witch.” “I know she’s a handful, she’s very driven, though, that’s the thing. She just wants to see the mission go off without a hitch and she doesn’t like people like you.” “So because I left a less than acceptable life by her standards I’m nothing but an annoying pest.” “Yeah. It’s not like you help your image much. You hardly talk to us, you just sit there and look cool and all that.” “It’s not like I asked for her approval anyway. I’ll do my duty, I’ll fight those Titans, and when it’s done I don’t want to hear anything from any of you ever again. It’s not that I hate you and Amy specifically, it’s just, I’m not sure if I’m hero material.” “Do you want to hear the real reason why Miki is so driven?” “Because she was chosen as leader and gets to boss us around?” “No, it goes much deeper than that.”

Just as the two are talking Amy tries to break Miki out of her shell involving Kai. “Look, Amy, I just don’t want to deal with someone like him jeopardizing our mission by going out of line. I don’t care if he’s necessary, he’s a parasite.” “He’s human Miki. Not everyone can be perfect like you.” “Me? I’m not perfect.” “But you hold everyone to rigid standards of morals that realistically, most people fail to live up to them and you detest them for it.” “Why are you siding with that creep. I’ve been nothing but nice to you ever since we met because I thought no one else-” and Amy starts to cry, saying “You're a bigger jerk than he is, you know that Miki. You really don’t take other people's feelings into consideration.” Realizing what she said was that she basically treated Amy nice out of pity, apologizes, holding her saying she didn’t realize she could be so insensitive to someone she legitimately wants to get to know. Amy is still kind of hurt but thanks her for her apology. “Every time you remind Kai of where he comes from, all you do is remind of a terrible life he may want to leave behind, especially since his closest friend is dead.”

Miki starts realizing the error of her ways and starts thinking about how unfair she really has been to Kai and his problems.
Amy and Shun then turn to each other, Shun asking if she’s ok. “I’ll be better, I think I finally got through her stubborn head.” “I did too, though his personal skills really do need some work.” “Agreed.” “This team won’t fall apart under our watch, ey Amy?” “Yeah.”

They arrive at the mall as they see the swami giving advice to some local patrons. Miki asks “Is he the Demi-God?” Amy replies “No sadly but it’s certainly close by.” The tracker goes wild as they find a girl dressed like an Indian dancer tending to some flowers, the others save for Kai entranced(blushing by the way), who says he's going to be looking outside for the inevitable monster attack. “I’m gonna go check for monster attacks, never know when these creeps may come back.” He says so in a sort of awkward tone of voice. The girl notices them watching her revive dying flowers and gets defensive about it. “It was nothing. I just,,, like to look at flowers before a show. Yes. I don’t have a problem, you do! Heh, sorry about that.” Miki and the others, confused, ask her how she can revive plants like that. “I don’t know ok, it's just, something I’ve always been able to do. Would you please forget you saw it?” Amy then apologizes. “We’re sorry for disturbing you miss-”

Miki then intervenes. “Sorry miss, but you’ll need to come with us.” “No.” “What did you say?” “First off, who the hell are you? Secondly, why should I come with you?” Shun then jokes “She kind of has a point there chief.” “Shut up. We’re here to recruit you for service as a Joutenger.” “Why, because of my ability?” “Not exactly that, it’s because of who your mother is.” “My mother's dead, why does that matter?” “Because your mother is a Goddess-” Then a man yells at the girl “Come on Demi, your father needs you for this special lecture.” “Ok, I’ll be right there.” Then she turns to Miki. “I already said no, so no.” As Demi leaves, Miki says that she has no clue what's at stake as Demi tries to ignore her. Shun asks “Why don’t we go see this lecture. Maybe we can understand more about her by watching what she does.” Amy replies “Sounds good, what about you Miki?” “Ok, sounds good. The more we know about our teammate, the better.”

The three find seats for the lecture by the Swami as Kai watches from a distance. He thinks “Man, this girl looks, no, she’s just another pretty face. You’ve run into this kind all too often. Keep a cool head.” The Swami says “In this world that we live in today, many of us often forget that in times of troubles such as these, we come together to embrace peace, and hope for a better future. We must never forget that in the world’s darkest days, peace will be our happiness. As such, my daughter shall show the traditional Indian dance, the Kolattam. If you will Demi,” “Yes daddy.” She performs this rural dance and most of the men in the audience are in awe, including Shun and Kai all the way in the back, who can’t resist blushing despite his best efforts.

Demi sees Kai and immediately starts moving his way, seeing him especially blushing. “Come here.” “No thanks, I’m just trying to-” “C’mon, you’ll be perfect.” “Um,” and she takes him to join in the dance. She continues doing the dance and shows him the steps as the dance goes on and he tries stubbornly to refuse. “I don’t dance!” “Why, afraid you can’t do it?” “No, I’d never be afraid of doing something as stupid as dancing!” “You sure didn’t think like that when you were watching me dance, now come on and let it flow.”

With Demi moving his arms around to the dance he actually starts getting the hang of it and goes slowly in tandem with Demi. Shun, Miki, and Amy watch him try the dance and laugh under their mouths as Kai notices this and thinks to himself “How's a man supposed to get any respect doing this.” Miki thinks to herself “He isn’t quite as macho as he let us believe, this is way too good.” Demi and Kai finish the dance, Demi congratulating him. “It's great how well you did just by watching me. It took me years to master it. Have you considered taking dance classes?” Kai, blushing but still trying to look stoic says “It’s nothing really. I don’t really dance.” “You can act tough all you want, but I’m sure deep down you were thrilled to dance with me, am I right?” “Whatever.”

The three go to see Kai and they formally introduce themselves to Demi. “I’m Amy, daughter of Athena,” “I’m Mikiho, daughter of Zeus,” “I’m Shun, Son of Poseidon,” and Demi asks Kai “Well which one are you then?” Kai responds “Kai, Son of Hades. I’m not a nice guy.” “I kind of got that impression.” Amy then speaks “Ms. Demi, we think you may be the daughter of Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture and plants.” “You really think that is me? Me and my father, we were just simple farmers from India when the great frost happened. For a good month, me and my father lost our crops to this horrible weather and he decided, since he was a devout man, he would spread the word of peace and happiness as a travelling Swami, and I chose to follow him since the dance I perform is the traditional one for peace and happiness in my native India. Only a few can ever master the dance, I still haven’t.”

Shun then says “Demi, we know why your crops were dying and your homeland froze-” Miki interrupted “These bad beings called the Titans, from ancient Greece, fought the Greek Gods of myth for a whole month, all the while causing chaos in the world. It caused deserts to flood, forests to grow at the poles, farmland to dry up, and tropical regions to freeze. It’s affected the whole world, and as a Demi-God, we feel you may be one of the only people who can help us keep the Titans from conquering the world.” Demi thinks it over for a second “I’m sorry, but I can’t help you. When my father and I took an oath to pacifism, I swore to never raise a sword against a fellow creature of this Earth.” Miki then asks “Are you crazy? If we don’t act, the whole world will be doomed, how valuable are your beliefs for tha-”

Kai immediately stops her. “This is why you piss me off Miki. You can’t keep your own beliefs in check when taking others into consideration.” Miki, noticing how enraged he got, says “You’re only doing this because you like her Kai.”

Kai immediately goes to punch Miki before he notices Typhon. Shun tells a confused Demi who he is. “He’s one of the Titans who wants to destroy the world. He blew my mother away in a Hurricane and we still have no idea where she is.” “I’m so sorry Shun. I pray that your mother is ok wherever she is but I don’t want to fight.” “We’re not going to make you fight, don’t worry. By the way, I loved your dancing. Very classy.” “Um, thank you very much.” Demi goes to her father who is ready to embrace her and then Typhon starts his attack.

“What is this, a peace lecture. I’ll show you peace!” and he uses his wind powers to attack the nearby civilians, injuring a couple and killing one with flying chairs. Demi is horrified. The three morph as Amy tries to get Demi and her father to safety as Typhon singles Demi out as a Demi-God and goes to try and kill her, blowing her father and Amy away. As Miki Shun and Kai start trying to attack him he summons the Cobra monster to breathe poisonous air onto the nearby plants. The Cobra keeps the rangers busy with the help of some Skeletons as Amy goes as fast as she can to try and get Demi and her father out of the way. Demi paralyzed with fear, can’t move, as her dad goes in to take a large rock attack made for her thrown by Typhon.

Typhon, thinking he’s killed Demi, says “So much for that one, she was such a coward.” Demi’s father, while he escaped the brunt of the attack, still got hit on the back with a hot rock, paralyzing and burning him in the lower body. Demi starts crying. “No, please, don’t, just don’t!” Kai sees this and just ignores the foot soldiers as he wails on the Cobra monster as it tries to keep him from attacking Typhon. Typhon sees this and laughs. “What's wrong, son of Hades? Finally have some feelings, something resembling an emotion? Well, you can be angry all you want now, she’s de-”

Meanwhile Demi tells everything she learned today to her father and he says “I knew this day would come” as he cringes from pain. “Your mother was a very down to Earth and kindly woman, but when she had to return to God duties and leave us, she made sure I had strong enough crops to keep us going until you could fend for yourself. Seeing how beautiful you are as you dance, it reminds me of your mother Demi.” “They want me to fight against those creeps, I don’t know if I should-” “You can and you will. Peace is important Demi, but only if you can fight for the weak against those that would oppress them. Looks like my time is almost up.” Demi can’t help but cry as her father groans in agony, Amy approaching slowly, crestfallen.

Amy gives her her God Changer and tells her “Now it's time to fight.” Demi stops crying, takes her morpher, and morphs, while enraged. “All I wanted to do was live a happy life with my father, spreading the feeling of peace and happiness, and do what I love in life: dancing. But then all of a sudden all it takes is a bunch of self-centered, cruel, good for nothing fascists like you to ruin those ideals for everyone by making them miserable. You deserve to be punished!” She uses her plant manipulation powers to lift the rock from her father, saving his life and then throwing it at the cobra monster, which immediately dies. “You're next, you cruel monster!” “Hmph, as if I’d lose to some woman.” Miki angered yells at Demi “Show him what a woman can do Demi!” Demi doesn't respond, she simply uses the surrounding plants to bind Typhon and she lifts a tree outside to crush him, Typhon turning into the wind and retreating. “When I get my hands on him next time, I’ll make him pay!!!”

Kai de-morphs, kind of frightened. “That's someone I’d never want to cross.” Even Miki is a bit scared but relieved. Shun welcomes Demi. “Welcome to the team Dem- oh.” Demi chooses to stay by her father as she suddenly uses her hands to heal his wounds to keep him from dying, unknowingly. Demi says “Can someone please take him to a doctor?”

A team of paramedics comes to take her father away, Demi sad that she thinks her father might die. Kai approaches her “I know how you feel. My partner, my only friend in the world, died so that I can realize I am a soldier for this cause. I’m sorry it had to be your father for your case.” Miki is shocked but says nothing. Demi thank's Kai “Thank you, Kai. I feel sorry for you too.” And she gives him a hug. Shun jokes “Man, you guys sure look cute from here, did you rehearse it or something?” Demi immediately breaks the hug as does Kai and Kai yells at him “You better not say a thing to my boy back in the city, or I’ll break you.” Shun agrees but laughs in his head. The four head out, comforting Demi. Back at Mt. Olympus, Tetsu has almost fully recovered from his injuries and chastises Typhon for his failure in subduing a Demi-God again. “You’re beginning to lose my patience Typhon.” “Of all the nerve. Chronos may be my lord, but I’ll be damned if I take orders from a human brat like you.” “It’s that anger that keeps you from winning the day you know. My turn comes next time, I’ll be sure to beat them next time, now I know all their tricks.” Asteria simply laughs as Typhon gets angry. Chronos joins in the laughter at Typhon.

Last edited by Tybo1086; January 3rd, 2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:43 PM   #20
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

Chapter 6- Son of Aphrodite! JoutenPink!- As the team returns to the Olympi, Demi wonders how she’s going to live now. Miki says she has a house they can live in, although both of them would have to find jobs to try and stay alive. Demi picks up a newspaper to read for job openings as Amy says she would let them stay at her house if her Dad wasn’t against letting strangers live in his home. Miki says they might be able to live on campus in dorms, but since Demi isn’t a student, she wouldn’t be able to dorm with her. Miki then asks Shun and Kai where they are living. Kai doesn’t answer and Shun says he found a family looking for a tenant. “As long as I help take care of the house and their kids, I’m allowed to stay there rent free.”

Miki insists that Kai answer and he tells her that he lives out on the streets like he always has been. Demi says he shouldn’t be doing that and Kai tells her what his life’s been like and why he feels comfortable on the streets. Demi feels sorry for him and insists he finds another place to live and a job. Kai refuses, saying he doesn’t need a job since he can just as easily get money in other ways, then Miki yells at him by saying if he breaks the law, he’ll have no place back on the team. Shun intervenes and says he can try and get Kai to live with him at the Daimonji house with him. “Trust me, you’ll love them. They have a beautiful daughter who’s almost eighteen.”

Kai refuses, and then a reading picks up showing where the next Demigod is. The five go to the place (Not too far from Olympi) where they see a man at a cemetery grave. Tetsu also goes to this grave, but for a different reason. At first, Tetsu doesn’t recognize the other four but he does notice Amy and the strong feeling of another Demi-God. The man in the cemetery is on his knees pleading for the Gods to spare his beloved as the other Demigod’s tread lightly. The man doesn’t recognize who they are and tells them that he’s just here to mourn. Amy speaks first and introduces herself. “Hi? What's your name?” “Oh, me. I’m David, though my friends call me Dave.” Miki interludes “I take it you're not from Japan huh.” “No, I’m originally from Germany. My father moved here to set up a base with his company.” “Company?” “Yeah, my dad owns a cell phone factory here.” Shun then interludes “That must mean your filthy stinkin rich, right?” “Umm, it's not that simple for me.”

Demi yells at Shun to be a bit less touchy as she kneels to Dave's level and asks him about who’s on the tombstone. “Oh, this is my boyfriend, Jamie.” Miki is shocked at a guy having a relationship with another man and it's clear from Dave using his powers to sense emotions. “I understand why you might be shocked. I take it that sort of thing isn’t taken too well in Japan either, I guess.”

Miki realizes she seemed a bit close minded and apologizes. “No, not at all, I’d never do that to someone.” “You don’t have to lie to yourself, Miss. It’s not a popular thing, I know. Most people have never met a non-heterosexual.” Demi then interludes “He must have been a great person.” “He was the entire world to me. It’s really hard to think of going on after he’s gone.” Amy asks “What happened to Jamie?” “It’s hard to explain, it's very painful too, he’s dead because of me.”

The rest of the group, even Kai, who has been leaning back on a tree, is taken aback by this news. Shun comments. “Wow, that’s just, wow, I’m so sorry man.” “Your kindness is much appreciated. Oh, I’m dreadfully sorry, who are you guys?” Amy explains “We are Demigods, children of the ancient greek god's people assumed were myths. The God’s survived the centuries, however, and passed on their powers to their children, and the tales of Hercules and Perseus are fine examples of these tales. We are the modern day Hercules and Perseus’ of the world. We work to fight against the Titans that seek to kill what remains of the God’s and rule humanity with an Iron fist. To fight them, we channel our powers and become the Joutenger’s. My name is Amy.” “My names Mikiho, nice to meet you.” “Hey buddy, my names Shun.” Kai doesn’t say anything but is nudged by Demi to talk. “Kai.” “I’m Demi.” “Oh, I’m dreadfully sorry, I don’t really feel like fighting.” Miki asked, “Why not?” “Because violence took my boyfriend away, and with how sad I am, I would probably be a liability on the battlefield.” Miki insists “There’s no way you’d be. We need you as much as you need us, Dave. Five people make saving the world easier than four.” “Like I said, I’m afraid I must decline the offer. Please, leave me be.”

Miki gets angry but keeps her composure, relating to the fact that he did lose a loved one. Demi continues trying to be nice about this and convince him. “You know, I hate fighting as well. However, you have to realize that sometimes it's necessary to fight for those we love.” “The problem is, I don’t really know if I love anyone else in the world.”
Meanwhile, Amy is using the Demi-God tracker and notices Tetsu throwing the signal off like mad. “Guys, don’t quote me on this, but the really strong reading makes me think that that's Titan Red.” Miki asks “Are you sure, why is that?” “Because with every fight we enter, his power has remained the relative same, and this reading is a spitting image of Titan Red.” Kai glances “So he is here.” Shun jokes “Oh my, the talking statue speaks.” Kai just ignores him, closing his eyes as he leans back on a tree. Miki comments “He really needs to be nicer.” “Ain’t that the truth.”
Meanwhile, Demi and Dave are talking. “I’m really sorry about what happened to Jamie. I’m sure wherever he is, he is completely at peace and he would want you to be at peace as well.” “Maybe you’re right.” “You think?” “However, I still can’t get over the aching in my heart. He was my world, he was my shining light against the shadow my father casts on me. Whereas Jamie is supportive and kind, my father has always been abrasive and even hostile towards me. Sometimes I wonder if he even sees me as a son.” “That's horrible. I don’t know how well my father is doing right now, but I know he loves me with all his heart. I can’t imagine a father feeling anything else for a child.” “I can feel genuine emotion out of you, thank you so much for your words, but I still refuse.” “Huh?” “I beg you, I’m not cut out to be a hero you speak of. I’m just a simple soccer player is all. I have no will to fight.”

Demi starts getting mad. “Why do you refuse to help us? If you don’t help us, many innocent people will die! I don’t want to see you wallow in self-pity while innocent people are killed just because YOU can’t get over the fact that people die and we need to-”

Dave starts crying silently, tears running through his eyes as a shadow descends on his face. “If it wasn’t for missing that one shot!” Demi looks shocked. “What shot?” “It was in Japan, not too far from here in Tokyo stadium, we were playing soccer. I was considered a prime player in my country until recently. Several people from my home country of Germany came to see me play. My boyfriend Jamie was included in the stands. He couldn’t play soccer but he was my good luck charm. I play very well, I was a hero in my hometown. All until the day I messed up the play for the world cup. One miss. After years of leading the team to victory, all of a sudden, after a certain melody played in the background, the entire crowd, started attacking me en masse after I made the bad play, even my teammates, they formed an angry mob to try and kill me. They called me very hurtful names and said I should never be allowed to breathe air like the rest of them. The only one who didn’t turn was Jamie. He actually tried making himself a one-man barricade to keep the people from attacking me, but I was too concerned to move. After a minute Jamie was killed, punched out and trampled as the song ended and the people turned away, disappointed but not violent. I was confused, and Jamie was gone. All because I made a horrible move. I put the person I cared about most in danger from my own failings. I can’t bear to think about what would happen if it were to happen to all humans. I don’t know if I can do it!”

Kai all of a sudden walks to him and pulls him up by the collar. Demi yells “What the hell are you doing Kai?” Kai then yells at him “YOU THINK YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S MADE MISTAKES!? MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD WAS KILLED BECAUSE I BELIEVED I WAS UNWORTHY OF THE POWER! Doubting our own abilities will only cause further death and chaos.” Dave, a bit shocked thinks in his head, using his ability to see people’s emotions and deconstruct them realizes that Kai is telling the truth. “QUIT BEING SO SELFISH! I GUESS BEING A SPOILED RICH KID WOULD DO THAT TO YOU, HUH?”

Demi tries to reason Kai down but realizes what he’s doing and stops. Dave then says “I can see your feelings of loss, all of you. Please let me down.” “Not until you agree to help us.” “I need time to think about this.” Demi now reasons with Kai. “I think we should at least let him think this over. Let him down Kai.” Kai then releases him. Shun turns from Amy and Miki noticing Kai holding Dave by the collar.

Amy and Miki, especially Miki, are alarmed. “Who the hell does that punk think he is?” “Can’t he see the guy is mourning.” Shun intercedes. “Before you guys do something I know we’ll ALL regret, I don’t think Kai would be the kind of guy who would do that to a stranger without some sort of reason.” “Huh?” “Think about it like this. Kai has been silent the whole way here and our whole stay here. If Dave’s mourning really did piss him off, he wouldn’t wait so long to try and do this. He would have done it once Dave started crying. So I think Kai realizes that Dave might need a different approach to get him out of his stupor since our nice talk wasn’t working too much on him. Either that or Kai is bored. Hehe.” Amy comments “I think he’s got a point Miki. Shun’s usually good at stuff like that.” “Well, I guess.” “You know Miki, it helps to put yourself in other people’s shoes.” “I’ll keep note of that.”

Kai then tells Dave about what happened to him and how he was so stubborn against being a Joutenger too. “I met this general of the Titans, Titan Red. He killed my friend after my friend, Jamarah, said he was the Demi-God he was looking for. Watching him do that made me want to get revenge. Not for anyone else, just for my only companion, Jamarah. We went through everything together, nothing but us, our street smarts, and a city that treated us with a cold indifference. I didn’t live the privileged life you do, however, I still accepted the duty of being a Joutenger. The world probably doesn’t need a hero like me, but it sure can use a hero like you. You’re almost as nice as my friend Jamarah.” Demi says “Please Dave, we really need you.” “Mhm. It Will be hard. I’ve never really had to fight before, but I will try my best. You’ve convinced me. Sure, I’ll join the Joutengers. It’s jus-”

Demi picks his head up by his chin “Don’t worry about it. We’ll have your back.” “Thank you. No one has had my back since he died.” Kai extends his hand. “I-I don’t do this for just anyone, ok? You just seem like a straight up guy, if not a bit of a wuss. Just shake my hand.” The two shake hands as Shun joins in and gives him a bro hug. “Welcome aboard.” “Thanks.” Amy goes to hug him as Miki tells him “Glad to have you, Dave.” “You’re too kind Miki.” Amy gives him his god changer and the six head out, Tetsu ready to ambush them as Titan Red.

The four morph as Dave rather clumsily follows suit, Amy explaining how it works. “Simply press 1-2-5 on the morpher to transform.” And he does, changing into JoutenPink, Tetsu finally seeing who is behind all the Suits, and taking a particular glance at Amy. “Interesting.” The rangers stand tall and speak. “Demi-God of Zeus, JoutenYellow!” “Demi-God of Poseidon, JoutenBlue!” “Demi-God of Hades, JoutenBlack!” “Demi-God of Demeter, JoutenGreen!” “Demi-God of, wait, who is my mother?” Amy tells him “Aphrodite.” “Demi-God of Aphrodite, JoutenPink. I must say this pink really isn’t my color, I much prefer purp-” and then Amy interrupts. “Demi-God of Athena, Amy!” The six say in unison. “Olympus Sentai Joutenger!” “It matters not how many of you there are, I will crush you all. Kokolos, annihilate them.”

The Kokolos charge as the Joutengers save Dave charge in, and Amy goes to find cover. Tetsu sees the vulnerable newbie Dave and rushes him. Tetsu thinks in his head “Might as well pick him off while he’s weak so that we can have an advantage.” He starts fighting Dave one on one. Dave uses what skill he has in Soccer to try and sustain a fight but he lacks fighting prowess and the inclusion of Tetsu’s spear to give him even more of an edge. Meanwhile, the Joutengers each use their abilities to quickly make short work of large groups of grunts. Miki uses her lightning powers to quickly fry the Kokolos, Shun uses some basic water and earth attacks to wash away and bury the enemies, Kai uses both his invisibility and stygian rock to overpower hordes of enemies and Demi uses her plant powers and super strength to make short work of her group of Kokolos. Demi immediately notices Dave’s in trouble as she’s fighting her horde. “We really need to help him, guys.” “Demi, do that while we handle the Kokolos.”

Meanwhile, as Dave and Tetsu have a one-sided duel, Tetsu notes he saw Dave crying and pleading for his loved one back in the cemetery. “It’s so pitiful, seeing a man such as yourself crying like that. A true warrior never shows his feelings, especially in battle.” “It’s called feelings for other people. You just seem to enjoy hurting others. You can’t seem to understand how painful it is to lose someone you love!” Tetsu starts getting angry in his head but keeps his composure, saying “There is a lot more to me than what’s on the surface Demi-God. Too bad you’ll be dead to know anything else,” and he prepares a killing blow on a weakened Dave.

Demi and Kai immediately come to his aid. Tetsu takes on Demi and Kai, Demi wondering if Dave is alright. “You look bad, are you alright?” “I’m ok.” “That's good. Just take a load off.” “Hey Demi, we don’t need that in the heat of batt-” and Tetsu takes advantage of the situation to use his lance to trip up Demi and Kai to start overwhelming them, Tetsu dodging all of Demi’s attacks and blocking Kai’s punches. Kai tries in vain to fight invisible but Tetsu, knowing what he understands of Kai’s fighting style matches him almost blow for blow. “Trickery never works on me twice.”

Miki and Shun enter the fray and Dave, not content with being in the background in his first fight, catches a rose in the wind. He then suddenly calls his two scallop fans to the battle and uses a whirlwind attack to try and dent Tetsu. “A dance of love and emotions, Petal Storm!” A large gust of wind containing prickly rose petals hits Tetsu and he’s disoriented long enough for each of the rangers to get in a good attack with their weapons, Tetsu retreating saying he got what he wanted and says “JoutenPink, know this. That sympathy for the weak and kindness will bring you to a shallow grave where no tear will weep for you.”

Dave is a bit exhausted and Demi and Kai help him back to Olympi to recover. Shun tells him “You know, for being in pink, you kicked some serious ass in that suit. You were amazing man.” “Well, it wasn’t much really. I just kind of did what the voices in my head were telling me to do.” Miki tells him “You did pretty well out there Rookie. It’s nice to have you aboard.” Kai simply turns around as Demi starts trying to get in a conversation with him. “I know you’ll never be able to see Jamie again. We’re sorry to stop your grieving.” “It’s fine Demi, really it is. Thank you for your kindness.” “Well, I just hate to see good people like you hurting badly, so I tried the gentle approach.” “I can read that you’re a peaceful person like me. I can’t thank you enough for reaching out to me.” “It’s absolutely no problem. We need you, a lot. As a teammate and as a friend, even if Kai won’t admit that.” “Indeed, he has a black Aura around him. Almost like the Titan Red fellow.” “The difference is I know Kai, deep down inside is a real nice guy. I want it to come out before our missions over. Maybe you can help me?” “I’ll sure try.”

The two continue conversing as the villains plan their next move. Typhon cheerfully remarks “Wow human, you got scared off by a rookie. How does it feel?” “I got what I needed. Now I know all 5 of their fighting styles. A defeat is only a defeat if nothing is gained. You can probably learn a thing or two with that Typhon.” Asteria interrupts “You boy’s and your ego contest make me want to kill both of you. Now I think it’s my turn to do plans, wouldn’t you agree lord Chronos?” Chronos, in a rather soft voice, says “You’re my most reliable friend Asteria.” Asteria thinks to herself “Did he just call me his friend?” and smiles a bit before nodding to his blessing. “I know you won’t let me down.” “I can assure you I won’t, Lord Chronos.”

Last edited by Tybo1086; January 3rd, 2017 at 11:03 AM.