Cameron Samurai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2016, 12:50 PM   #23
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
Aw, thanks.

Definitely more to come
Thanks! How does Alpha look in the story?
AngieYaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2016, 04:47 AM   #24
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieYaz View Post
Thanks! How does Alpha look in the story?
Not sure I follow you there, how do you mean? As in Appearance? I'd probably go with his classic look for now unless you want me explaining a switch to an upgraded body later.
Old June 7th, 2016, 12:44 PM   #25
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Not sure I follow you there, how do you mean? As in Appearance? I'd probably go with his classic look for now unless you want me explaining a switch to an upgraded body later.
Explain a switch to the upgraded body from the actual Turbo season; like how I myself am doing.
Old June 7th, 2016, 02:00 PM   #26
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Quote:
Explain a switch to the upgraded body from the actual Turbo season; like how I myself am doing.
I'll be sure to read yours first then, just in case I have an idea and it's already been taken
Old June 7th, 2016, 04:49 PM   #27
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
I'll be sure to read yours first then, just in case I have an idea and it's already been taken
While on Eltar, Alpha found a shapeshifting stone.

http://powerrangersfanon.wikia.com/w...shifting_stone
Old June 9th, 2016, 03:09 AM   #28
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Ah...the Raichu method...
Old June 9th, 2016, 09:58 PM   #29
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Ah...the Raichu method...
Yup. Exactly. =D
Old June 18th, 2016, 08:02 AM   #30
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Working on the second instalment now. Should be up sometime this week.
Old June 19th, 2016, 03:33 AM   #31
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

POWER RANGERS TURBO REVISITED:
RANGERS OF THE LOST ARK

CHAPTER ONE:

Within the beating heart of the Angel Grove community, Ernie’s juice bar, fresh faces were gathering for a unique opportunity, and they were being noticed by the curious eyes of males and females who were well acquainted with the hang out.

One group of girls sized up the wave of boys heading to the audition floor to try out for membership in a new band being put together by two fresh faced students, both new to Angel Grove High, who were looking to make an impact.

“Who do you reckon will be your date tonight?” asked Bunny to her friend Stella as she took a slurp of her orange juice.

“What makes you think I just want one date tonight?” asked Stella, as she took the sundae away from her friend and took a slurp herself.

“We do have a wide selection” replied Bunny, “I reckon you can get one to play for you while the other serenades your soul with a heart-warming melody”

“Hopefully the two wenches auditing those masculine muffins don’t take an eye to them; you know what happens when you mix business with pleasure”
“If I’m intruding on your business, the pleasure is all mine” said voice coming from behind the girls. Both turned around to greet the warm and lively presence of T.J, who maintained a steady, but nervous grin.

Sensing some awkwardness from him, the not so impressed girls quickly left the table.

T.J, deflated, walked back over to where his friend Cassie was sitting; she was taking notes with her friend Vickie.

“Hey girls, got time for a more familiar face than all the fresh ones you’re profiling for your band?” he asked.

“The pick-up routine didn’t go too well did it?” asked an amused Cassie.
“I’m just not too good at this” T.J admitted.

“Hey, practice makes perfect” said Cassie.

“Next” said Vickie as another of the auditioning talents stepped up.

“Name?” Cassie asked

“Carlos” the young male replied, turning around and giving a double thumbs up to a girl watching from a short distance, who waved over to him also.
“You can do it Carlos” she said.

“Alright Carlos, show us what you can do” said Cassie.

The lights dimmed, the music began to play, and Carlos stepped into what he thought was a dynamic rhythm, putting his own spin on “Angel Grove High”, which had previously been a short jingle for a now long defunct radio show.
Cassie and Vickie didn’t quite take to the cover, it had way too many high notes, and Carlos seemed more concerned in snapping his fingers every time he hit a beat. His swagger and posture gradually domineered the performance rather than what mattered the most, namely the soul and spirit of the singing.

Finally, the girl’s minds were made up.

“Thanks, it was interesting, but it just wasn’t what we are looking for” said Vickie.

“I’m sure if you work on it, you can try again some other time” said Cassie.
Carlos walked over to the girl that had been encouraging him.

“Just what is their deal Ashley? I have it all” Carlos replied, “I have the looks, the style, the moves, I’m perfect for them”

“Hey, at least now you don’t have it cutting in to your soccer practice” Ashley replied

On the other side of town, Tommy and Rocky were training hard in the dojo at the Kung-Pow Sports Arena. Both were in training for a six-man “senior/junior” martial arts combat expo to be held at the event. The winner would receive a cash prize of $50,000, which can be used to help fund and maintain the Angel Grove Kids Shelter.

But Rocky is letting the weight of the competition get to him, and Tommy was taking note of that.

“Hey man, slow down, you’re trying way too hard with this” Tommy said, but Rocky remained persistent

“We’re not trying hard enough” Rocky added, and continued to pour on the aggression, which almost threw Tommy off balance as they exchanged kicks and blows.

Adam entered the dojo carrying refreshments for the boys, and was also rather perplexed by Rocky’s momentum.

“This lion sure wants to roar” he said, as she stepped into the ring and handed the pair their drinks.

“You shouldn’t try so hard Rocky, we all want what’s best for the shelter, but you don’t want to burn off energy you may need for the competition” Adam advised him.

“Sorry guys, I just really care about this cause you know?” Rocky said, taking a big intake of H20. “I want to be at my best”

“Just make sure you’re in the right shape to be the best you can be buddy” said Tommy. Rocky nodded, but Adam and Tommy could tell from his facial expressions he was barely listening to the advice, he was consumed with his own sense of ambition and priorities.

“Say, have you figured out who’s going to join you and Rocky as the junior yet?” Adam asked Tommy.

“Don’t worry; I got someone on top of things”

At the Angel Grove kids shelter, Katherine had arrived to pick up young Justin, she was greeted at the entrance by the disciplined, yet cold Mr. Spectra, the chief caretaker.

“Hi, I’m here for Justin?” she said

“This way” said Spectra, opening the door and gesturing with an icy and clammy finger for her to step into his parlour. Katherine felt quite intimidated.
She was led down a rather murky corridor to a series of doors. The lights were barely functioning, there were cobwebs everywhere, and a dank odour aroused suspicions from Katherine that Spectra was not a worthwhile caretaker at all.

Spectra knocked on the door to room B.F

“Justin? You have a visitor” he said.

There was no answer, instead Katherine could hear grunts and groans, and soon she picked up sounds that made it seem like there was a great struggle going on in the room.

Katherine insisted Spectra open the door. He did so, and upon stepping into the room, the two found Justin playfully holding his friend Nico in a headlock.
Spectra stormed over to them and grabbed Nico, before motioning to strike Justin with the back of his hand, only for Katherine to hold him back.

“Leave him alone” Katherine spoke, Spectra’s eyes were red with rage, and showed a side to him that was the most animated that Katherine had seen of the man thus far. When he looked into Katherine’s concerned eyes however, he visibly mellowed and lowered his hand.

He straightened his tie and stepped out of the room with Nico, leaving Katherine and Justin alone.

Katherine examined the room encircling her, and was quite impressed at the assorted Power Rangers memorabilia on display.

“Pretty high on the Power Rangers aren’t you?” said Katherine as she examined the half-broken Ranger action figures and slightly faded posters displaying her teams in their various guises from the past to just before their Turbo upgrades.

“They’re the best, one day, I’m gonna be just like them” said Justin, “Then I can pour everything I’ve ever pent up inside”

“Justin, the Rangers practise the most disciplined forms of fighting, none of them do what they do out of anger or frustration, they are focused and strong warriors. You can be just as disciplined if you follow their principles”
“I wish I had their discipline, that way I could stand to be around my dad, or maybe then he’d be able to stand me” Justin replied.

“I’m sure you don’t mean that, I’ve talked to him in the past, I don’t think he’s a bad father” said Katherine.

“Then why did he leave me here? I hate this place”

“Things could get better, for you, your dad, this place, if you seize the opportunity” Katherine assured him.

“What opportunity is that?” Justin asked.

“Well, the Kung-Pow sensei’s have been impressed with what progress you’ve made in training there, so much that you’ve been hand-picked to represent the junior division in Tommy’s three-man team for the expo”

“In that case, when do we start?” asked an excited Justin.

“Put your shoes on, training begins as soon as we step into the dojo at the sports arena” said Katherine.

Last edited by Cameron Samurai; June 19th, 2016 at 04:52 AM.
Old June 27th, 2016, 08:06 AM   #32
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER TWO

Out in space, on the lunar surface of the moon, Rita Repulsa was in the middle of some light reading, while her husband, the emperor of evil, Lord Zedd, was finishing up a conversation on a mobile phone that came straight out of the nineteen eighties.

"You have a deal, come to the palace as soon as you can spread your wings" Zedd spoke, and put the phone down.

"What are you spending our fair fortune on my dear?" Rita asked.

"I've just been in touch with Dreadfeather, a comet scavenger on the cusp of a Wraiathalon galaxy, he has discovered an ancient map that leads to the island of Muranthius" Zedd revealed.

"I thought that was only a myth" said Rita.

"Ah, 'myth', little more than a cheap effort by the elite to dispel whispers of technology and feats far stronger than whatever they are capable of conjuring from the consciousness of those they desire to keep in line" replied Zedd.
"If the island exists, that means its Spectoxia volcanoes are real" added an excited Rita.

"Forget the Spectoxia, I desire the coveted 'Dark Ark'" Zedd replied.

This alarmed Rita.

"Zeddy, don't take a bit out of something you're be wise not to chew" she said, "Concentrate on what we could get out of this deal that doesn't come with a harsher price tag"

"The Power Rangers have cost me plenty already, including my grip on sanity, or as close to that as you can get for an insane intergalactic interloper" Zedd said, his body igniting into a crimson glow to reflect his anger.

Rito and Goldar, in the meantime, were eavesdropping on the conversation.
"I don't get it, what does Edd want with an ark? All of space isn't suffering any kind of flood" he said.

Goldar shook his head and proceeded to whisper the secrets of the Ark's nature to Rito. He was so taken back by the truth he started to overreact, ultimately running into a wall hoping he'd form a hole in it, only to knock himself out.

Back at the Sports Arena, Rocky's intense training was beginning to take its toll on him, and it was starting to worry his friends.

"Come on man, you're trying way too hard" Tommy said.

"I'm not trying hard enough" Rocky said, and came charging at his friend

"Watch out man, you're coming at me way too fast" said Tommy in alarm, Rocky wasn't listening and dived high into the air, and tried to land his extended right foot on Tommy's chest, only to miss his mark by a considerable margin and fall out of the ring and hit the mat hard.

"Ah, my back" Rocky said, his body contorting in agony.

Tommy, Adam, and the various trainers rushed over to their friend so they could tend to him, just as Katherine was arriving with Justin.

"Oh no, Justin stay here ok?" said Kat as Justin's face froze in horror at Rocky's situation.

"Come on champ, easy does it" Adam said, trying to keep Rocky stable
"Kat, we need you to call an ambulance, now" said Tommy. Katherine was soon on top of things, reaching into her purse for her phone and dialling in 911.

Justin remained anchored to the spot, trying to comprehend this very real, adult situation as best as he could. This place had always been a source of escape for him, an escape away from the pain awaiting him back at the shelter.

Now that harsh reality was extending its reach to places that provided solace and solitude for him, and he did not how to easily deny its callous touch.
At the Power Chamber, Alpha was trying his best to change his reality for the better, as he finished downloading his consciousness into a new body.

"Ai-Ai-Ai Zordon, this new look fits me like a glove, it seems fitting that as the Rangers upgrade their powers, we start to tune up everything that encircles them" he said, pointing out the various changes made to the Power Chamber around them.

Zordon, however, was in a solemn mood, and was not up for celebrations.
"Contact the Power Rangers Alpha, one of my greatest fears has been realized" he said.

"Oh you say that every month Zordon, whatever could the problem be this time?" Alpha said.

As uncharacteristic as it was of him to question his mentor like this, he was in too good a mood to have it be soured.

"Just a few minutes ago, I detected a hyper-subspace signal being sent out towards the quadrant belonging to the 'Tox" explained Zordon.

"The ring of ruthless intergalactic pirates?" Alpha replied.

"Correct, they are being summoned to rendezvous with Lord Zedd at his lunar palace. Given the 'Tox specialize in the distribution of Spectoxia in the galaxy, this can only mean one thing" Zordon answered.

Alpha did not need to know the rest; he knew what to do next.

Trouble was on the rise.

And so the Power Rangers must rise once again.

He made the call.
Old June 28th, 2016, 06:31 PM   #33
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

:') Beautiful! Just simply beautiful!
Old June 30th, 2016, 01:25 AM   #34
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Quote:
:') Beautiful! Just simply beautiful!
Oh thankyou, glad I'm pleasing you.
Old July 1st, 2016, 12:06 AM   #35
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Oh thankyou, glad I'm pleasing you.
Will Alpha have any help? Will any past monster be mentioned, like Somnibot, Robocupid and Nulkifier?

Last edited by AngieYaz; July 1st, 2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 01:34 AM   #36
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Quote:
Will Alpha have any help? Will any past monster be mentioned, like Somnibot, Robocupid and Nulkifier?
I don't plan on mentioning past monsters or giving Alpha a helping hand
Old July 10th, 2016, 07:26 PM   #37
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
I don't plan on mentioning past monsters or giving Alpha a helping hand
Ah, awwwww. I see.
Old July 11th, 2016, 05:14 AM   #38
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Quote:
Ah, awwwww. I see.
Plenty of different surprises coming though.
Old August 1st, 2016, 04:49 AM   #39
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER THREE
Rocky had never felt as helpless as he stared at the cold and unappealing grey walls of the hospital ward he was stationed in.

Bed-ridden, his body riddled with tubes dripping all kinds of sedatives into his system, trying to diminish the pain. Pain that was so overwhelming that it was causing him on occasion to pass out.

It was during one of those blackouts that a visitor dropped in. Young Justin, who had made his own way over to the hospital and had inquired as to where Rocky was, pretending to be a relative so as to gain easier access. However, before he could say a word to his stricken friend, he heard familiar voices.

Not wanting to be detected and sent back to the shelter like Katherine had been planning before he pulled a disappearing act, he ducked beneath Rocky’s bed.

Entering the room were all of Rocky’s friends, Kat, Tanya, Adam and Tommy, carrying with them flowers, chocolates, and get well cards signed by other martial arts students Rocky had trained over the last several days. Their commotion was enough to stir Rocky back to full consciousness.

“Hey man, how you feeling?” said Tommy.

Rocky decided to grace them with a beautiful lie.

“Pretty good, I’ve had worse days taking on Cogs and Putties” said Rocky
“It’s funny, we’ve fought so many aliens, yet it’s something a lot of humans deal with that manages to take a Ranger down for the count” Adam spoke.
“Don’t worry guys, the doctors did say a full recovery was on the table” Rocky said, before sighing. He couldn’t keep the beautiful lie up too much longer; he had to give them at least some bad news.

“...But it won’t be in time for the competition” he revealed.
Before the teens could respond, the sound of their communicators went off.

“Aw man, the timing couldn’t be worse” said Tommy, before activating his wrist communicator.

“We read you Zordon”

“Rangers, your presence is required at the Power Chamber” spoke Zordon.

“We’re on our way” said Tommy.

Katherine placed the cards at Rocky’s bedside before rejoining the group. They each took a step or two back before triggering the teleportation command on their communicators.

The room ignited with flashes of a bright multi-coloured lightshow as the Rangers bodies were immersed in spiralling energy which shot upwards through the ceiling and out of the hospital, leaving onlookers in the city to gaze on in awe at powerful streaks of power coursing through the sky towards a destination known only to them.

Justin let off a sneeze that alerted Rocky to another presence in the room.
“Who’s there?” he asked.

Justin crawled out from under the bed, with a sheepish yet shocked expression on his face.

“Did....did you just hear all that?” said Rocky.

Justin wanted to speak, but he felt slightly intimidated.

It wasn’t every day you got to explain yourself to a God.

At the Power Chamber, the assembled teenagers were swiftly informed of the situation by Zordon.

“Lord Zedd has sent out a space telegram to the Tox, a ring of ruthless intergalactic pirates” he revealed.

“It was The Tox who were responsible for discovering and plundering the Spectoxia mines all across the known galaxy, manufacturing the staffs, sattelazers, torpedoes, robots, and bombs that are used to make the monstrous hoards of evil grow in size and power. Their presence in this quadrant has led me to believe that Zedd has located the map that will lead him to Muranthius, a hidden island located within the equally elusive Nemesis Triangle. With the resources of the Spectoxia volcano he can replenish and strengthen his depleted armies of darkness”

“Spectoxia doesn’t sound so spectacular” remarked Adam.

“You must go to the island and seal the volcano before the Tox can mine its resources, but be warned. Muranthius is outside of our teleportation and communications range. You will be left to fend for yourselves without my or Alpha’s advise”

“We can think on our feet as well as land on them Zordon, we’re cool cats” said Tommy, “How do we reach the island if we can’t teleport?”

“Behold the viewing globe” said Zordon, “I have been preparing something for just this occasion”

The Rangers watched the globe with alert eyes as the image of a world familiar to them came into gaze.

“That’s Aquitar” said Tanya

As the viewing globe focused more on the planet, the Rangers found themselves marvelling at the sight of a large silver striped Submarine beneath the surface of the world, just on the outskirts of the Aquitian city.

“Behold the Turbine, a high tech velocity sub craft developed by the Aquitians. The Turbine will be teleported from Aquitar to Earth and deposited at Angel Grove Harbour at nightfall. In the event that Zedd is able to acquire the Spectoxia he needs, The Turbine will also carry new Zords developed by Billy and infused with the accelerated Turbo energies we bestowed upon the Rangers two months ago”

“This is incredible, I never thought we’d get to stretch out our sea legs” replied Katherine.

A small golden key suddenly materialized in Tommy’s hands.
“This will serve you well as your navigator, it belongs to the Lerigot Proclamation, and it will allow you safe passage through the treacherous nemesis triangle and allow you to reach the island” Zordon continued.

“We won’t fail you Zordon” said Adam.

Back on the Moon, Rita was engaged in a touchy spot of knitting while Zedd paced up and down, anxiously awaiting a visitation.

“Zeddy, if you don’t stop with this pouting, you’ll form an even larger crater indoors than the ones we’re constantly seeing outside” said Rita.

“Am I to be allowed any kind of anticipation?” Zedd replied angrily.

“Not while I’m in the midst of sewing together a sweater for you” said Rita.

“Why would I want to wear something like that?” Zedd replied.

“You’re getting older, I don’t think having your skin show all the time in light of that is pleasing on my eyes these days.”

A large tremor suddenly shook the lunar palace, causing Rita’s needle to miss the fabric and prick her finger instead, Agitated, she stormed over to her Repulsascope to investigate the cause of the tremor.

“Well? What is the cause of this disruption?” asked Zedd.
Rita took a step back.

“Zeddy, it’s a planet” she said.

“A planet? I must see this for myself” said Zedd, and took charge of the Repulsascope.

Sure enough, soon he was taken aback by the sight of a large metallic planetoid hurtling towards the moon. The planetoid soon settled in orbit near the palace and two beings teleported over to the chamber of command.

“Lord Zedd I presume?” noted one of the two, a stout being carrying a small jousting blade, accompanying him was an attractive, but slightly flamboyant and cheeky female with half of an eye mask concealing one eye, with black and purple highlights in her hair. She made eye contact with Zedd and blew him a kiss, much to Rita’s annoyance.

Zedd tried to best ignore her

“Identify yourself” Zedd asked

“I am General Havoc, and this is my sister Divatox, we are representatives of the Tox network”

“Ah good, let us not make any time for small talk on the matter at hand then” Zedd replied, “I intend to journey to Muranthius and unlock the contents of the Dark Ark, do I have your support in this endeavour?”
“So long as we get a fair share of the Spectoxia, we will assist you in any other endeavour this mission entails for you” assured Havoc.

“I was going to spend the day elbowing in on the emperor of all he sees, and what he sees in you I’ll never know” Divatox spoke, pointing to Rita, “However, now that he’s mentioned the Dark Ark, I’ll saving my eye for greater things...”
Old August 1st, 2016, 09:46 PM   #40
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

WOW! =O Just...just WOW! =O