Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2016, 12:20 PM   #1
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Power Rangers Ninja Steel - General Discussion

SATURDAYS AT NOON ON NICKELODEON

Quote:
OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS

The universe's most popular show is broadcast throughout the galaxy and the reigning champion, Galvanax, is sending his best warrior contestants to Earth to steal the mythical Ninja Power Stars so he can rule the universe.

Now, a new team of heroes is formed to protect the Power Stars from falling under his control.
Equipped with new ninja powers, dynamic weapons, and towering Megazords made from legendary ninja steel - The Power Rangers fight an epic battle to save the galaxy.

Face your enemy. Find your power. Let the games begin!

Quote:
EPISODE DESCRIPTIONS & AIR DATES

#701 "Return of the Prism" (January 21st, 2017) [EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD]
Ratings: 1.530 million viewers

A young teen named Brody escapes to Earth from an alien spaceship with a special artifact called the Ninja Nexus Prism. He and two new friends must unlock its secrets to defend it from the villainous champion Galvanax.

#702 "Forged in Steel" (January 28th, 2017) [EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD]
As Brody, Preston and Sarah return to Brody's childhood home in an attempt to find his lost family, Hayley and Calvin come across a strange alien named Mick.

#703 "Live and Learn" (February 4th, 2017)
Brody is accused of cheating on his first day of school after using his Data Comm to find answers. Now, he must use his own abilities and leadership skills to lead the Rangers against another threat from Galvanax.

#704 "Presto Change-O" (Airdate TBA)
Preston is amazed when he discovers he’s developed real magical abilities. Meanwhile, Galvanax hatches a plan with a new monster to steal the Ninja Power Stars.

#705 "Drive to Survive" (Airdate TBA)
When the Power Rangers are caught in the spiderweb prison of Galvanax’s latest monster Tangleweb, Calvin must conquer his fear to unlock a new power and save them.

#706 "My Friend, Redbot" (Airdate TBA)
Hayley is targeted by Galvanax’s latest monster. Isolated from the other Rangers, she and Redbot must work together to save themselves.

#707 "Hack Attack" (Airdate TBA)
Determined to take part in as many student activities as she can, Sarah builds a device that allows her to clone herself, but the plan backfires when Galvanax's monster steals the technology for himself!

#708 "Gold Rush" (Airdate TBA)
Both the Power Rangers and Galvanax attempt to find more information about the new mysterious Gold Ranger.

Descriptions courtesy of Nick and More & Den of Geek.

Quote:
CAST MEMBERS

-------------- BRODY ROMERO/ RED RANGER --------------

Played by Will Shewfelt
IMDB / Instagram / Facebook / Website
Character Bio:
Brody is an exuberant, youthful, positive 18-year-old. Used to being on his own, he can be headstrong and a little impulsive, but with the help of his new friends, soon settles into his role as leader of the Ninja Steel Power Rangers!

-------------- PRESTON TIEN / BLUE RANGER --------------

Played by Peter Sudarso
IMDB / Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
Character Bio:
Preston is kind-hearted and loyal to his friends. He comes from a wealthy family, and is obsessed with magic.

-------------- CALVIN MAXWELL / YELLOW RANGER --------------

Played by Nico Greetham
IMDB / Twitter / Instagram / Facebook
Character Bio:
Calvin is a cool and confident gear-head who loves building anything mechanical - especially vehicles. He’s also rather lackadaisical, at times too much for his own good!

-------------- SARAH THOMPSON / PINK RANGER --------------

Played by Chrystiane Lopes
IMDB / Twitter / Instagram / Facebook
Character Bio:
Sarah is the brains of the team and an adrenaline junkie. She intends to be a great engineer and is the person who designs gadgets whenever the Power Rangers need them!

-------------- HAYLEY ROSTER / WHITE RANGER --------------

Played by Zoe Robins
IMDB
Character Bio:
Haley is an adventurous, outdoorsy girl with a love of nature and healthy living.

Quote:
OFFICIAL INITIAL PRESS RELEASE & SYNOPSIS

It was announced that Saban Brands is continuing its longtime partnership with Nickelodeon to serve as the official broadcaster for the Power Rangers television series in the U.S. through 2018. With this news, the companies unveiled Power Rangers Ninja Steel as the title for the 24th season of the series. Power Rangers Ninja Steel will premiere on Nickelodeon in 2017 and Chip Lynn will return as executive producer.

Saban’s Power Rangers Ninja Steel starts deep in space, where Zircon is the reigning champion of the most popular intergalactic game show in the universe, and monsters battle to prove who is the mightiest warrior. Zircon is determined to become invincible by controlling the mythical Spirit Crystal, which contains six supernatural Ninja Power Throwing Stars. The only thing standing in his way is a new team of heroic teenage Power Rangers who possess the Spirit Crystal. The evil Zircon sends his warrior contestants down to Earth to steal the Crystal, where each epic battle against the Rangers is broadcast throughout the universe. Together, the Rangers must master their arsenal of Throwing Stars, Zords and Megazords, each made of legendary ninja steel, in order to stop this evil threat and save our planet from destruction.

“We’re thrilled to continue our longtime partnership with Nickelodeon to launch future installments of the Power Rangers series on this incredible platform,” said Janet Hsu, Chief Executive Officer of Saban Brands.

Pam Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer and President of Consumer Products, Nickelodeon Group added: “Saban Brands has been a terrific partner over the years, and we are excited to extend our relationship to continue bringing kids the action and excitement of Power Rangers to Nickelodeon.”

- Business Wire: http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...ers-Dino-Super

Quote:
OFFICIAL TRADEMARK REGISTRATION

http://www.trademarkia.com/ninja-steel-86864840.html

Last edited by Morgan Lamia; January 29th, 2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:23 PM   #2
Xenotome
♥Taiki♥

NINNINGER IT IS! I don't know if this is a name, normally they'd want to Trademark it all as "Power Rangers Ninja Steel" to avoid anyone else from swooping in. It's probably an element of the series than a title.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:25 PM   #3
HowlingSnail
Power Ranger

THE ADAPTATION (Go Go Go, Power Rangers...Go Go Go, Power Rangers...)
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:25 PM   #4
Faiz
H I G H

Yeah, if they went with Ninja Steel as the show name that'd be very similar to Ninja Storm (hell even the initials of it would be PRNS)

Still pretty disappointed they didn't go with ToQger even if I always knew they probably wouldn't. But I'll probably be over that by the time more stuff starts coming out.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:25 PM   #5
Quantum Wolf
Confusion & Delay!

Bit bummed at the loss of the trains, but whatever, nice that we're possibly seeing the first steps towards the Ninninger PR.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:25 PM   #6
Arectaris Returned
Power Ranger

They skip the best seasons
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:26 PM   #7
tavionjackson
Power Ranger

Was hoping they didn't skip another season but I can't say we didn't see this coming.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM   #8
Arkvoodle
HEED MY WILL!!!

eBay
Have we had trademarks before that didn't pan out? When's the first we could hear anything from Saban themselves??
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM   #9
bushwacka666
We all like a bit of bush

Okay fine... but have they trademarked "Super Ninja Steel"?
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:31 PM   #10
Arectaris Returned
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkvoodle View Post
Have we had trademarks before that didn't pan out? When's the first we could hear anything from Saban themselves??
Power Rider or whatever it was called?
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:31 PM   #11
KnightmareS-C075
Power Ranger

While I want it's Chozetsu it could be any of the arsenal really.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:31 PM   #12
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwacka666 View Post
Okay fine... but have they trademarked "Super Ninja Steel"?
It'd be "Ninja SuperSteel" probably
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:31 PM   #13
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

If this does indeed point to Ninninger, then I'm happy. Trains are nothing but a direct journey to Snoresville for me. >_>

I'm not so sure on "Ninja Steel". On the one hand it sounds cool, on the other hand I just keep thinking of the PR Samurai Steel game, lol.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:32 PM   #14
Xenotome
♥Taiki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkvoodle View Post
We heard about Dino Charge before any trademark or audition related stuff got out last year.

Honestly, I think Saban didn't think would get updated so quickly, but I'm guessing they'll put out the promotional poster pretty quickly now.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:35 PM   #15
Goseired11
Power Ranger

Ninja Steel, eh? I guess steel because...shurikens are made out of steel? Part of me wanted to see a Orange ranger but I'm completely okay with this. The suits, mecha, and weapons sre way more appealing to me then they were in Toq so this is okay.

.....I guess we still have Boom
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:35 PM   #16
darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.

Could this be for an armor mode instead of the show name? We just did get Dino Steel in DC this year, and we know Saban brands likes to repeat things name wise lately.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:37 PM   #17
big smile
Power Ranger

I'm kidding....

Well, train tracks are made from Steel, so it's obviously going to be a hybrid season.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:38 PM   #18
maslego
Idea Ranger

Really hoping this isn't the start of a trend of skipping every other season. Because that would suck.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:39 PM   #19
JNTA1234
Power Ranger

They need to choose something that doesn't begin with an S for the second word.
Old January 9th, 2016, 12:40 PM   #20
Ryusei no Meteor
Zombie Power

I had a feeling they would use Ninninger for the next season, and honestly I am pretty happy with it. I never had an interest in the train theme, but love Ninja (including Ninninger) so am looking forward to seeing how Ninja Steel will turn out!
Closed Thread

Tags
#daddyissues, buddyroidmaru, halfdead fandom, i guess its okay, i love lothor: the series, manlyrangertears, more missing family, nananana ninja, peter + yoshi = onions, plsnewtheme, prns2, prnst, real world in space, sarah mcfly, show me what you got!, wheres waldo except dads