Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2015, 11:39 PM   #81
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GokaiGold View Post
Never really counted. In terms of PS3 games, it's definitely more than 30. Maybe 10 PS4 games. Which is kind of piling up with some of the discounts and free games they've been throwing out.
I'm surprised that no one else here keeps track of their backlog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pannozzi View Post
Square-Enix has a customer survey :

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L8WHJR
Thanks for the link, I just sent in my answers.

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; March 9th, 2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old March 9th, 2015, 11:47 PM   #82
ShadowNeko003
~NYAH~

eBay
I have about 15 or so games across all my platforms. Some are at the end and Im just finishing up for new game plus. Some I really just rage quit and neverpick up again but want too. Looking at you Tales of Legendia!
Old March 10th, 2015, 03:46 AM   #83
Zeo-Gold92
Are You Threatening Me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
I've been wondering, but how big is everyone's gaming backlog here?

I own 121 PS3 games, but I've only beaten 49 of them.

I'll be lucky if I get to 60 or 70 beaten games by Christmas, especially since I should be working soon.
Ehh my backlog for current and past gen PS3/PS4/WiiU is relatively small, about 10 games per on ps3 and ps4 and about 5 on Wii U. Admittedly though my Wii U library is quite small small though. My backlog on my older systems is quite a bit now though. I tend to buy for those and let them sit though unless I'm struck by the urge to play them..lol.
Old March 10th, 2015, 07:02 AM   #84
RedMystechRanger
Ars Deicidium

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainhighwind2 View Post
Both are good, and great games. I'm sticking with Legend of Dragoon, though. Aren't some of the Mega Man games up on the PSN, too?
I ended up going with Legend of Dragoon. I started playing it over a decade ago on a long trip from NY to Florida, but shortly into the trip one of my sisters ended up accidentally erasing the save file somehow, so I lost everything. Now maybe I'll be able to get through to the end.

And yes, there are quite a few Mega Man games up there, and I already have X4 on my Vita, but I'd rather beat that before I move on to any others in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
I'm surprised that no one else here keeps track of their backlog.
Not everyone has the same compulsions.

Mine is somewhere around 25-30, maybe more. I blame the free games from Xbox Live and some of the sales they have. Plus my overwhelming amount of time spent just in Diablo 3.
Old March 10th, 2015, 07:36 AM   #85
nintenfan3424
Making Strong Look Reigns

I think over spring break I'll buy Gauntlet (The New One) over Steam.

I forgot that was on there and I loved Legends and Dark Legacy
Old March 10th, 2015, 10:21 AM   #86
Gone Rampant
El. Psy. Congroo

So something I got annoyed about when I got to thinking about it was the price of the AC3 Tyranny of King Washington DLC- more specifically, if you don't want to wait for a sale, you're gonna have to spend thirty euro overall, when each pack is supposedly, at best, three hours. I can't speak for PC or PS3, but it feels like ages since they last went on sale, and AC3 right now is half price on XBL. It just really bugs me that they have a golden opportunity to finally cut that DLC to a somewhat reasonable price and they don't.
Old March 10th, 2015, 10:25 AM   #87
WhiteMystechRanger
Lets get Mystechal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone Rampant View Post
It just really bugs me that they have a golden opportunity to finally cut that DLC to a somewhat reasonable price and they don't.
They have to make back the money they lost on Unity somehow.
Old March 10th, 2015, 01:25 PM   #88
StarTheFixer
Burn Like My Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone Rampant View Post
So something I got annoyed about when I got to thinking about it was the price of the AC3 Tyranny of King Washington DLC- more specifically, if you don't want to wait for a sale, you're gonna have to spend thirty euro overall, when each pack is supposedly, at best, three hours. I can't speak for PC or PS3, but it feels like ages since they last went on sale, and AC3 right now is half price on XBL. It just really bugs me that they have a golden opportunity to finally cut that DLC to a somewhat reasonable price and they don't.
Granted it was years ago, but I downloaded the first one, and don't recall it taking that long at all. Maybe if your trying to do the story and collect every collectable and what not....but unless my memory was off, I think I only took less than an hour and half to complete the story part of it. Probably coulda done it in less time If I didn't have to restart an entire section because of a glitch. I was so underwhelmed by it that I didn't bother with the other 2......Not to mention after how glitchy it was I sure as heck wasn't wasting anymore money on it. It was the only AC DLC I didn't bother to finish getting, and acourse I didn't bother with the Subject 16 ones on Revelations. I don't know why people woulda wasted money on that. If you want the story info from it bad enough go watch in youtube or read about it on the AC wiki.
Old March 10th, 2015, 01:42 PM   #89
tasti man LH
[[Unamused]]

Yeah, core problem I have with the AC DLC is that they're way too short; only a couple of hours to finish the story content. Which to me, don't feel that $10 is worth the price of admission.

More infuriating since Ubisoft doesn't release Ultimate editions for AC.
Old March 10th, 2015, 01:49 PM   #90
StarTheFixer
Burn Like My Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasti man LH View Post
Yeah, core problem I have with the AC DLC is that they're way too short; only a couple of hours to finish the story content. Which to me, don't feel that $10 is worth the price of admission.

More infuriating since Ubisoft doesn't release Ultimate editions for AC.
It seemed like the ones on II were decent length, but than again if I recall I think they were intended to be have been in the core game to begin with, there just wasn't enough room on the disc by the time all was said and done with how big the game was.
Old March 10th, 2015, 02:51 PM   #91
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowNeko003 View Post
I have about 15 or so games across all my platforms. Some are at the end and I'm just finishing up for new game plus. Some I really just rage quit and never pick up again but want to. I'm looking at you Tales of Legendia!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeo-Gold92 View Post
My backlog for current and past gen PS3/PS4/WiiU is relatively small, about 10 games per on ps3 and ps4 and about 5 on Wii U. Admittedly though my Wii U library is quite small small though. My backlog on my older systems is quite a bit now though. I tend to buy for those and let them sit though unless I'm struck by the urge to play them...lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiaAmazing View Post
Mine is somewhere around 25-30, maybe more. I blame the free games from Xbox Live and some of the sales they have. Plus my overwhelming amount of time spent just in Diablo 3.
10, 15, 30...now I feel really bad for having 72 games in my backlog lol.

That's just my PS3 games too, not counting my PS2 and PSP backlog.
Old March 10th, 2015, 03:47 PM   #92
Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

I scored Tetris for the NES from someone on eBay last week. It had everything. The box, the sleeve, the instructions, and even the "Now You're Playing With Power" poster and the Nintendo Power subscription. I tried playing it on level 9-height 5 and I thought it would be simple since I've actually successfully completed the Game Boy version that way many times. Well, I was wrong. I'm still trying anyway.

I also recently sold my copy of Final Fantasy X for the PS2, along with a player's guide I have for it, and I even threw in the 4-disc CD soundtrack that I once imported from Japan. They were all in near-mint condition. I wanted to get into the Final Fantasy franchise since I've played II and III for the SNES and saw the movie. Then when I got a PS2 in 2002 and then Final Fantasy X, I started playing and then it took a back seat to other games that I'd get. I haven't even touched it since, and I didn't think I'd ever play it again. So I thought I'd try to find someone more deserving of the game.
Old March 10th, 2015, 04:12 PM   #93
⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.

eBay
I asked before about emulation on Xbox One. Turns out it doesn't exist yet, but emulation on the Wii is near damn perfect. It's breathed a whole new lease of life into that machine for me. I'm really impressed with it. I ran my old Dreamcast with an emulator and was shocked to see how poorly it performed running old SNES games like Mario World or Mario 3- didn't notice that at the time.
Old March 10th, 2015, 11:53 PM   #94
StarTheFixer
Burn Like My Power!

To mark the one year launch of Titanfall, the DLC maps are now free!
Old March 11th, 2015, 12:04 AM   #95
spdfan2001
Oh my swirls.

Is earthbound worth playing for people that don't play rpg that much ?
Old March 11th, 2015, 03:17 AM   #96
Zeo-Gold92
Are You Threatening Me?!

I have started playing Hotline Miami 2. It's gonna take me awhile getting back into the rhythm of the game again. I was never too good to begin with.
Old March 11th, 2015, 03:18 AM   #97
WhiteMystechRanger
Lets get Mystechal

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdfan2001 View Post
Is earthbound worth playing for people that don't play rpg that much ?
Yes. Earthbound is a really cleverly done parody of RPGs in the types of enemies you confront. Plus as you grow in levels and defeat bosses, the game will start quick battling, where you just interact with an enemy for it to be instantly defeated and you gain experience points without actually going into the battle screen.

It has an amazing and touching story with crazy bosses and a fantastic sense of humour. Quite frankly, the SNES greats(Earthbound, Chrono Trigger and FF6) are still some of the best the industry has ever produced.
Old March 11th, 2015, 07:10 AM   #98
Zeo-Gold92
Are You Threatening Me?!

I've made it to act two in Hotline Miami 2, for those who enjoyed the first and were thinking about grabbing this one, its well worth it. The story is really good so far.
Old March 11th, 2015, 11:52 AM   #99
AkibaGold
Tenkagomen

I just beat Zone of the Enders and am now playing the sequel. I really want to pick up a model of Jehuty.
Old March 11th, 2015, 02:57 PM   #100
Dark Megazord
Chou! Denshi! BIOMAN!

After watching Mariplier's LP of Five Nights at Freddy's as well as reading strategic advice (as well as the Game Theories on the first two games), I made it through Nights 2-4 in one go. Then Foxy killed me in a few minutes of Night 5.
Closed Thread