Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Power Rangers Galactic Battalion (Go Buster) Fanfiction
Good 4 100.00%
Bad 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 21st, 2015, 11:00 AM   #21
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Power Rangers Galactic Battalion (Go-Buster Fanfiction) hopefully in the last week of next month.
RomantheMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2015, 02:23 PM   #22
Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Yayyayyayayayayaya
Mikey Yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2015, 08:17 PM   #23
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Power Rangers Galactic Battalion Episode 5 coming tomorrow.

Note.1: As a person I do not curse nor do I endorse it. My series, in my opinion, has been reserved to fit all audience, but as I progressed with the story themes and my personal tastes have changed. I suggest that my target audience should be able to handle a PG 13 rating. This does NOT mean that there will be cursing or any offensive language continuously used, simply that there will be less than mild to no language used in my writings. The words will be used stylistically, NOT casual. If offended by any language from the characters than I shall proceed to tone down the seriousness, that I personally enjoy, back to the light-hearted mood, only by a high demand of requests.

Note.2: Since I am a full time college student, I tend to have my hands full most of the time. Episode 5 was a struggle to finish, but I enjoy what I do and therefore I strived to complete it to the best of my abilities. I am currently working on Episode 6, but it will not be posted until October 2015. If for any reason I'm compelled and able to release it sooner than I shall. Sorry for the long wait.

If any questions let me know and I'll be more than happy to answer them. Thank you once again for taking the time and reading, Power Rangers Galactic Battalion.
Old March 26th, 2015, 08:02 AM   #24
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Power Rangers Galactic Battalion Episode 5:

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...9-4c7401007d03
Old July 14th, 2015, 07:44 AM   #25
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Power Rangers Galactic Battalion Episode 6 Coming this Fall

I am aware that I have not posted in quite some time, but I've been busy with college. I have not forgotten and will never forget about the series. As an update I am currently working on episode 7 and finishing up episode 6, as the caption title suggestion I will release episode 6 this Fall with no set date. In the meanwhile I have created a page to make things more accessible to me and further more make communication and posts easier.

Thank you for your patience,

JLR
Old July 27th, 2015, 08:00 AM   #26
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Power Rangers Galactic Battalion Fan Page

As promised the fan page has arrived. If you want more updates, have questions or comments, and exclusive content make sure to Like the page. Although I will continue to post solely the series on here, the fan page will contain extra features. If you love this series, show your support and give it a Like.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Power...homepage_panel

JLR
Old July 27th, 2015, 10:55 AM   #27
Mikey Yamamoto
Shadow Knight

Awesomeness i like it
Mikey Yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2015, 02:23 PM   #28
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Galactic Battalion on Facebook

If you haven't liked the page on Facebook yet, an announcements that I'd like to share is that along with the series I have composed over 30 original songs for the series. I have no set release date yet for the album, but hopefully soon. Remember that for more frequent updates go give Power Rangers Galactic Battalion a like on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Power...homepage_panel

Old October 17th, 2015, 11:29 AM   #29
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Finally Episode 6 is here. Enjoy.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...1-21b5d208a438
Old December 25th, 2016, 02:55 PM   #30
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

I understand that I have been away for two years, but that does not mean I have forgotten about the series. On top of finishing my university schooling (trying to get a degree), I have a job and family that must be attended to.

I know that there is no excuse to not publish frequently, but that does not imply that the series will not continue, for it will.

I apologize for my absence, I love that some of you care about the series and I am doing my best to complete it. I have more in writing than in electronic formats, since it goes through editing several times and yet somehow I manage to leave in grammatical errors (forgive for they are unintentional). The process is somewhat long given that I alter background details more often than I can count, oh and this does not tamper with the original storyline (that is set in stone). That being said, I appreciate that several of you would like to co-write, as good as the offer sounds I must decline- I started this series and I will end it at my own vision.

Now, on to what is planned...

Galactic Battalion will return February 1st with Episode 7, sometime late July will be a preview of Episode 8, and in December of 2017 will be Episode 8.

If there are any mishaps along the way, have patience and a little compassion, please.

I adore you all and with my courtesy I bid farewell until then,

JLR
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:03 PM   #31
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Promo for Episode 7 of Power Rangers Galactic Battalion

Old January 20th, 2017, 09:17 AM   #32
MichelleTheEditor
"Creator Corps Yellow!"

I hope your job and regular life are going well. I wanted to check out your series, see another variant of this adaptation, plus from what I've read here it seems like you're putting a lot of creative thought into the story, but unfortunately none of your links are working for me. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Edit: It appears to be my computer's problem, NVM.
MichelleTheEditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM   #33
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Thank you at MichelleTheEditor. I do apologize for my links, I see that you have been able to access the links (I Think) if not then feel free do message me privately and I would be more than glad to send you PDFs.
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:58 PM   #34
RomantheMonster
Power Ranger

Episode 7, Finally.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...f-6b8b5c046533