RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:43 PM   #481
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Well, in all fairness I think that is the holiday season jacking up the price.

With a re-release on tap for February, it will drop below $100.00 again
for the US version.
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2016, 05:52 PM   #482
TheSentaiGuy
making idiocy an art form

The base is really cool, and I'm sure the sounds will be neat, but I got the legacy dragon dagger when it originally came out. Since they look to be exactly the same, I'm gonna pass. I also feel bad for BoA, here they are putting out all these awesome legacy items. People are like "ZOMG! This is everything I've ever wanted!" Then BoJ swoops in reuses the same molds, change some sounds, and maybe add 1 or 2 minor things, and then people change their tune to "ZOMG! This is everything I've ever wanted! Way better than those shitty legacy versions!"
TheSentaiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:01 PM   #483
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
I may wait on reviews for the Zyusouken as the Artisan Dino Buckler did not have many sound effects and did not even bother having any show theme songs.

The Artisan Dragon Buckler I will wait to see if that show accurate buckle is a thing.
Xephon0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:11 PM   #484
DragonCaesar
Legacy Forever

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSentaiGuy View Post
The base is really cool, and I'm sure the sounds will be neat, but I got the legacy dragon dagger when it originally came out. Since they look to be exactly the same, I'm gonna pass. I also feel bad for BoA, here they are putting out all these awesome legacy items. People are like "ZOMG! This is everything I've ever wanted!" Then BoJ swoops in reuses the same molds, change some sounds, and maybe add 1 or 2 minor things, and then people change their tune to "ZOMG! This is everything I've ever wanted! Way better than those shitty legacy versions!"

To be honest Bandai's legacy line has been a bitter-sweet ride. A lot of the products I was excited for always ended up having issues that really annoyed me.

Dragon Dagger: all the weight was in the blade when it should have been in the handle, the soundboard was newly made and did not feature the sounds from the show

Saba: very loose in the middle where the handle meets the blade, tiger coin was terribly painted

Dragonzord: legs didn't lock right, tail couldn't come apart to look show accurate, hole in the back of the neck visible from the front, destroys the paint on legacy megazords head when trying to combine them
DragonCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:26 PM   #485
Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSentaiGuy View Post
Lol, I love my Legacy Dragon Dagger, this BOJ version is just a bonus. Will display them both in all of their glory.
Stuntastik30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:55 AM   #486
Professor Smooth
Hobby Drifter

I'm really surprised to see these, considering how the response to the Artisan Dino Buckler was in Japan. But, of course, pleasantly surprised. The Dragon Buckler was one of my first big-ish Super Sentai purchases, and the one I still find myself regretting parting with while planning my wedding.

The Legacy/Artisan items are almost certainly my favorite collectibles released in the last decade or so. It's like the made the exact things my 10 year old self would have wanted.

It'll be really nice to have the High Proportion series displayed with the full-sized versions, too.

So, let me guess, they'll come out right around the same time as the SoC Daizyujin?
Professor Smooth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:35 AM   #487
DragonCaesar
Legacy Forever

eBay
Speaking of Daizyujin can we get a x-plus re-release that's easier to get for us NA fans?
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:25 PM   #488
DoubleFace
VIP Rider... BLACK!

Cool, are they re-releasing Dragonzord too?
DoubleFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:47 PM   #489
DragonCaesar
Legacy Forever

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleFace View Post
I believe there is a Legacy Dragonzord re-issue coming next year. Maybe they will fix the legs or something.
Old December 4th, 2016, 02:44 AM   #490
nickshaw2814
forever green

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleFace View Post
Most places have them up for pre-order. Think they said may of next year
nickshaw2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:23 PM   #491
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
A bit late on the comment for this item but do you guys think that the Artisan Aura Changer will have more sounds of sorts or be more dynamic than the original DX toys?

Considering the mechanism in which the original toy works it does not have the traditional buttons that can facilitate these extra sound bytes. I do hope that they do add some background music for the Henshin.
Old December 6th, 2016, 12:05 PM   #492
RangerBango
Power Ranger

What's some of the main websites that everyone uses to pre-order the super sentai artisan items from? Im pumped to get the dragon buckler! Lol
RangerBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2016, 12:10 PM   #493
⚡Taichi
Godly

32 eBay
The first post in the thread has the Middle-Man services. There's possibly more, some may not even get them. It pays to watch them all. And there's usually a heads up here too of when they go live.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:24 AM   #494
RangerBango
Power Ranger

Bump for tomorrow's news!!!
RangerBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2016, 11:37 AM   #495
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Woo hoo!!!
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:15 PM   #496
⚡Taichi
Godly

32 eBay
RangerBango and anyone else, for future reference, please don't "bump". Either with the word or something that's borderlining. I'm not going to dish out infractions... but I will make this the first and only warning on that.

We have people here that are fully aware of the thread and when there's news, it will be posted. There's no need to revive a thread just to appear on the first page.
Old December 20th, 2016, 11:03 AM   #497
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Lamia View Post
Tenshin daaa~!
(Woah woah woah woah)
Kiryoku daaa~!
(Woah woah woah woah)

The next items are indeed the Aura Changer and the Kiba Changer:

http://i.imgur.com/lRe3ruw.png
So yeah,there were some videos showcasing the new Artisan Aura and Kiba Changers but they are restricted for my region. Like the uploader themself made it unavailable for anyone else to watch these videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBango View Post
Bump for tomorrow's news!!!
Actually the reveal is for tomorrow today.

Last edited by Xephon0930; December 20th, 2016 at 11:03 AM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 11:11 AM   #498
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephon0930 View Post
So yeah,there were some videos showcasing the new Artisan Aura and Kiba Changers but they are restricted for my region. Like the uploader themself made it unavailable for anyone else to watch these videos.
On the listings page for them? Don't worry, you're not missing anything. It's nothing to do with the toys, it's just episode 17 of Dairanger, region-locked to Japan.
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2016, 11:15 AM   #499
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Lamia View Post
On the listings page for them? Don't worry, you're not missing anything. It's nothing to do with the toys, it's just episode 17 of Dairanger, region-locked to Japan.
I see. What a tease.
I was hoping for confirmations on whatever new additions that the Artisan release will have over the original DX release.
Old December 20th, 2016, 12:03 PM   #500
⚡Taichi
Godly

32 eBay
So some pictures leaked according to our own AnAlpha aka Tokullectibles.

It's definitely the Legacy Version in Chromed Gold!!!!