RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old October 26th, 2016, 09:40 PM   #421
Qi iHuKam
iPure Lotus Warriahi

Will the wrist strap be ok for adults? How were the originals as I've never had the chance to own one as they are so expensive, although I used to have a ohranger King Brace which was a bit on the tight side
Qi iHuKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:09 AM   #422
Diecast
Sigh

That's a good question that I'm not sure we have an answer for yet. This is the first artisan (or Legacy even) release of a wrist based morpher.

I've never had a wrist based morpher that didn't fit, but that have all been awfully snug.
Diecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 06:09 AM   #423
⚡Taichi
Can we BUILD it!?

32 eBay
The straps are virtually the same design from Dairanger till Time Force. The plastic ones with the emblems on the strap. Unfortunately mine didn't come with the original strap. It has a Degitaizer strap.

The Aura and Kiba have designs imprinted on them however.

I don't know if they'll make them a bit bigger, but more than likely they'll be the same.

EDIT: Here's Gold Ranger Power's Kiba and Aura Changers, you can see the straps.

Last edited by Taichi; October 27th, 2016 at 06:16 AM.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 07:41 AM   #424
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
Well, given it's a premium release, I would hope they would make straps a bit bigger. It's not like the target audience with these retro releases are kids.Then again, the Japanese tend to be smaller than us chunky Americans even in adulthood :p
AnAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:02 AM   #425
Diecast
Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
The straps are virtually the same design from Dairanger till Time Force. The plastic ones with the emblems on the strap. Unfortunately mine didn't come with the original strap. It has a Degitaizer strap.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640...923/csON76.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640...922/k8FgcB.jpg

The Aura and Kiba have designs imprinted on them however.

I don't know if they'll make them a bit bigger, but more than likely they'll be the same.

EDIT: Here's Gold Ranger Power's Kiba and Aura Changers, you can see the straps.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/923/5zPx8Z.jpg
Look at you with all your "information" and your "facts." Pshaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlpha View Post
Well, given it's a premium release, I would hope they would make straps a bit bigger. It's not like the target audience with these retro releases are kids.Then again, the Japanese tend to be smaller than us chunky Americans even in adulthood :p
That thought definitely occurred to me. I tried googling "Japanese average wrist size" and spent like 5 minutes reading some watch collector forum before I realized I was literally just reading what some guys posted about their favorite watches.
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:07 AM   #426
Sprocket
Power Ranger

So the Legacy Dragon Dagger was on display at Tamashii Fest by a display of the SoC Daizyujin. Granted, that's usually a show for figures. And they had all the Zyuranger Figuarts on display too, and we know there's no hope of seeing a re-release of those. They probably just put it there to compliment Daizyujin.
Sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:47 AM   #427
⚡Taichi
Can we BUILD it!?

32 eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlpha View Post
Although I have no trouble with the normal ones... slightly bigger ones wouldn't be a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diecast View Post
Look at you with all your "information" and your "facts." Pshaw.
It's my job...

I at one time made a thread that did comparisons between all the Japanese and American versions. It took awhile, but it was a great resource... and I might do it again one of these days. All the info was lost when my computer crashed a long time ago. For resources on Changers/Morphers I'm pretty good. These are things I love. And I'm not trying to be boastful. I've been wrong a few times too... and I've added that to knowledge.

I've been looking at Morphers and Changers for a lot of years, and was only missing 5 Sentai ones originally... out of every single one.
Old October 27th, 2016, 09:24 AM   #428
Qi iHuKam
iPure Lotus Warriahi

Quote:
It's my job... .
Dude, absolute legend for the info, really appreciated

I never realised we could into so much depth

And thanks to everyone else for the input, it gets me excited though, the possibility of collecting all the morphers again
Old October 27th, 2016, 09:38 AM   #429
Sprocket
Power Ranger

Here's a photo. The base is pretty nice.

Sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 09:44 AM   #430
Qi iHuKam
iPure Lotus Warriahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprocket View Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvxFRCyUkAAtp4S.jpg
That base looks awesome, I think if it were maybe a wooden/Solid Green it would look better rather than acrylic, but looks awesome nonetheless

Is the Tamashii Nations event starting today? and where can we see the latest pics?
Old October 27th, 2016, 12:04 PM   #431
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprocket View Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvxFRCyUkAAtp4S.jpg
So I am the only one who notices the gap on the back of the leg Zords that look to allow some movement such as a traditional knee bend? Or is it just me?

Of course, I predicted that such movement would be facilitated by the leg Zords as opposed to the Tyrannosaurus due to the design of the Tyrannosaurus Zord.
Xephon0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 12:24 PM   #432
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

They could make a mint selling those bases to all of us that have the Legacy Dagger.
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 03:12 PM   #433
Deus
"Allons-y"

32 eBay
Is there a reputable site to order/pre-order artisan items from, or are we limited to eBay sellers?
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 03:30 PM   #434
Diecast
Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus View Post
Is there a reputable site to order/pre-order artisan items from, or are we limited to eBay sellers?
First post has links to some of the more common middlemen services.

There's also AnAlpha's shop through FB

He's about as trustworthy as internet strangers come.

Also, he gave me a thumbs up emoticon once, so he's pretty cool.
Old October 27th, 2016, 03:32 PM   #435
⚡Taichi
Can we BUILD it!?

32 eBay
Most sites like Japan Hero Collectables, Nippon-Yasan, Toku Taku Toys, etc will carry them, but you'll pay higher shipping rates. Now not everyone will carry them, but those are ones to watch out on. Check out the first page for more links.

But one of our members here, AnAlpha, has his own site on Facebook - Tokullectables - https://m.facebook.com/commerce/prod...1431752244936/

One of the best prices you'll find.

EDIT: Dammit Diecast!!! Lol!!!!
Old October 27th, 2016, 04:53 PM   #436
Cinci
VIP Rider

Got in the Doron Changer

Front of the coins:

Back of the coins

Cinci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:18 PM   #437
⚡Taichi
Can we BUILD it!?

32 eBay
Welcome to the club and fantastic shots!!
Old October 27th, 2016, 05:26 PM   #438
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
So the change in lights and sound are not too much. They sound more fancier and show accurate with an actual BGM track used for transforming. Yeah, I have yet to get into Kakuranger like I did the other seasons used for Mighty Morphin.

So I may not really be in a rush to get them like I am the Aura Changers of Dairanger.
Xephon0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2016, 04:47 AM   #439
megagao
VIP Rider

8 eBay
Quote:
Probably a transforming Giga Formula (Turbo Ram)... so it can drive like the go-kart it is, then can transform to cannon mode.

What are you not sold on? Not being a dick, I'm genuinely curious.

I for one wouldn't pass them up. The originals go for $400-$600 dollars. The Kiba being in the lower end of that. To get both for less than you can one... yeah, I'm not skipping them.

the changers look nice, but even the original ones i didnt really care for. they dont have the "gimmick" i want in a changer? i dont know if i'm explaining it right. i got the artisan zyuranger medallions because hell they are medallions that looked incredible! better than the US legacy coins, plus the tribal medallion was included. something that should of been included in the US release. since i already owned the legacy morpher, i didnt go for the zyuranger buckler. didnt feel the need to own the same thing twice, at least in my mind. i did get the kakuranger doron changer. i too owned the original doron changer, so buying the new one was a give in. i love the medallions of the kakuranger team, but the aura changers dont do anything really. you either insert a key or for the main 5, pull down a key. that doesn't really interest me. now if they were to release ohrangers changers, i'd totally buy that! while the movements are similar to the aura changers, i think it does more. flashy lights, crystal with the mirror inside to reflect the light outwards. i just think the ohranger changers do more then the aura changers. just my opinion.
megagao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2016, 06:39 AM   #440
Diecast
Sigh

Quote:
Dammit Diecast!!! Lol!!!!