RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old January 9th, 2016, 11:49 PM   #81
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Another character I have created is Hypnabot. She is Somnibot's twin sister, and is voiced by Barbara Goodson.

----

Here's, also, my take on the planet Edenoi.

http://powerrangersfanon.wikia.com/w...ited_Series%29

Last edited by AngieYaz; January 20th, 2016 at 11:14 AM.
AngieYaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2016, 06:51 PM   #82
Kayube
Midoranger

My idea for a Go-Busters adaptation would be called "Power Rangers Grid Busters".

Basically, it would be a sequel to RPM, where after hiding away in the RPM morphers, Venjix was able to alter their connections and create a sort of evil version of the Morphing Grid/Biofield, that works with machines instead of living things. So when his lieutenant, the equivalent to Enter, changes machines into monsters, that would be done through a similar process to how humans become Power Rangers. Anyway, with Venjix having control of the RPM morphers and all the data contained in them, the RPM rangers wouldn't be able to return to action (because Venjix would know all their weaknesses and be able to beat them easily), so a new team would have to be recruited to defeat Venjix and take down the Evil Grid.
Kayube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 07:43 AM   #83
Jim McKigney
Power Ranger

eBay
So to make it clear why Network Warriors is the Power Rangers equivalent to Super Mario Bros 2 USA (when it comes to the feel of the show being way different than usual) Remember that Network Warriors is primarily based off of Rockman.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network with all of the various elements of Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, and Metal Heroes added into the mix.

I'm sorry if I alienate you guys when it comes to the feel of the fic, I will make original episodes involving Crooks of the Week to offset the Rockman EXE Senarios.
Jim McKigney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2016, 03:09 PM   #84
rangertrainee26
Power Ranger

Hi. I'm new to this whole thing and I have an idea that I want to have heard.

"In Ancient times, there was speculation on how Ancient Egypt came to be the most prospering and well-renowned civilization in history. Some believe it was aliens, some believe it was due to the divinity of Egyptian gods, others believe it was just the civilization's intelligence and determination. As it so happens, it was a combination of both science and ancient magic. The gods of Ancient Egypt were a corporeal race of intellectually superior and powerful aliens who arrived in Egypt by star crafts that would be known as the Great Pyramids, believing Egypt would be the peak of human civilization and culture. Using their vast knowledge and mystical science, these gods created one of the most powerful and famous ancient empires in history. However, while the gods Horus, Isis, Bast, Anubis and Sobek saw the human race as their beloved followers and heirs to civilization, the god Set saw the human race as destructive and potential threats to their rule over them, so he sought to dominate the humans through enslavement and force. The Five saw Set's concerns as destructive and him as a threat to all, so they cast him out of their empire and took measures to protect the humans. Enraged and feeling betrayed, Set sought to overpower his kin by destroying the humans with his own army of undead soldiers and altered desert predators, which set a war in motion. In retaliation to Set's actions, the Five chose their most loyal followers and empowered them with mystical devices that combined magic and science, transforming them into a formidable force that could combat their enemies. In a great war, the gods and Set fought to the verge of destroying everything around them. The Five used the energy sources of their Pyramid star crafts to imprison their brother, which also imprisoned them as a form of sacrifice. The undead army and the power of the protectors disappeared and everything went down in history. Centuries later, the world sees magic as nonsense and take scientific theories with a grain of salt, not knowing that they used to be one in the same. But, the relics of the gods have now been discovered and are about to awaken the wrath of Set, as well as the ancient powers that will combat him."

I just need help with the name of the team that doesn't rip off of any others. Suggestions?
rangertrainee26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2016, 03:27 AM   #85
Jus1995
Power Ranger

An interesting idea, but I wouldn't recommend retconning the Pyramids into being alien spacecraft. It'd be Revenge of the Fallen all over again. Maybe if the Pyramids were like Stargates and the Egyptian Gods came from a parallel reality instead of deep space, I could see this working.
Jus1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2016, 10:04 AM   #86
rangertrainee26
Power Ranger

Okay I see what you're saying. The problem is that I'm not sure how to make the alternate reality work that allows for the Egyptian gods to exist as well as the concept of magic and science existing as one in the same.
Old February 10th, 2016, 02:36 AM   #87
BOBBOBMO
The Black Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangertrainee26 View Post
Okay I see what you're saying. The problem is that I'm not sure how to make the alternate reality work that allows for the Egyptian gods to exist as well as the concept of magic and science existing as one in the same.
Just say the gods brought the knowledge of magic with them from the alternate reality.
BOBBOBMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2016, 11:57 PM   #88
rangertrainee26
Power Ranger

Yeah that could work. I really appreciate the help.
Old February 12th, 2016, 06:09 PM   #89
BOBBOBMO
The Black Ranger

I'm trying to write a theme song for my team Power Rangers Spirit Knights. It's obviously a medieval knight based team, I want a rock ballad any help appreciated.
BOBBOBMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2016, 07:04 PM   #90
yami senshi youkaiou
Power Rangers Reloaded

I have an original character.

His name is Nemo.

His background is that he's Quagmire's son.

His mother is Clotho's American version but she doesn't show up until later.

He's the also the one who gives Tommy the Green Power Coin but isn't aware of the curse behind it.

He's an American version of Ryota, and later Prince Euro even though he doesn't use footage from Zyuranger.

He wears blue, and yellow medieval style clothing, and can teleport like his father.
yami senshi youkaiou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2016, 03:37 AM   #91
Jus1995
Power Ranger

^ That sounds interesting.
Jus1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2016, 09:48 AM   #92
yami senshi youkaiou
Power Rangers Reloaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1995 View Post
^ That sounds interesting.
Thanks I just got to the part in my fanfic where I introduce him.
Old February 17th, 2016, 03:00 PM   #93
Sentai01
Gao Access!

Power Rangers Animal Crossing
Based on Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger. Not only that, it is a Power Rangers adaptation of the Animal Crossing series (known in Japan as Doubutsu no Mori).

Villager: Red Crossing Ranger (addressed by the other four Rangers as "Red Villager")
Has a personal weapon called the Eagle Crosser, a whip-sword hybrid.

Blake the Shark: Blue Crossing Ranger (original character by Victor "Blessranger" Perez)
Named after the Navy Thunder Ranger from Ninja Storm, but her personality is based off Justin Stewart.

Bud the Lion: Yellow Crossing Ranger
Second in command.

Big Top the Elephant: Green Crossing Ranger
Strongman of the team.

Bianca the Tiger: White Crossing Ranger
Can be the team's tomboy since Blake will be the girly girl.

Crossing Morpher:
Cube-like transformation devices.

Crossing Blaster:
Sidearm weapons that come in two modes; sword and gun.

Cross Zords:
They are usually in cube form, but they can go into animal form.

Crossing Megazord:
Combination of the Eagle Cross Zord (red), Shark Cross Zord (blue), and Lion Cross Zord (yellow).

Crosscounter Megazord:
Combination of the Gorilla Cross Zord (red), Tiger Cross Zord (white), and Elephant Cross Zord (green).

Feel free to give me different name suggestions for the Deathgaliens, regarding this Animal Crossing-themed PR fanfic that I'll be working on.

Last edited by Sentai01; February 21st, 2016 at 10:08 AM.
Sentai01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2016, 06:40 AM   #94
⚡ShadowRanger

Remove the colours please
ShadowRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2016, 02:37 PM   #95
yami senshi youkaiou
Power Rangers Reloaded

Now that I am up to Island of Illusion on my Power Rangers Reloaded fic I have decided to talk about another new character I have introduced in it,

Her name is Millennia she is the mother of Nemo, and the wife of Quagmire.

She tried to get Titanus, and the Brachio Busters (my name for the Thunder Slingers) out of Rita, and Zedd's hands 10,000,000 years ago but both she, and Titanus were lost on the Island of Illusion, and the only way to free her is to sacrifice a power coin.

She is based on Clotho from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, and uses her footage.
Old March 16th, 2016, 01:52 PM   #96
BlueMystechRanger
MYSTECH PLATYPUS POWER!

Heh. So a thread like this does exist. This saves me the trouble of starting one

Anyway, might as well share an idea I've had for a while now but have no intention of actually writing. Admittedly, it's long as hell. So I'm only gonna go into detail about the story and the rangers. Might post villains at some other time but I probably won't XD

Power Rangers: Star Clan

3,000 years ago, the gods and demigods of Ancient Greece waged war on each other. This war ravaged the land, killing thousands of innocents in the process. Fed up with the gods who had forsaken them to fight their own petty battles, the Carrases, a clan made up of the country’s most powerful warriors and mystics, made a deal with Zeus. In exchange for finding a way to end the war within seven days, he would restore the lives of every innocent bystander who died because of the gods’ disregard for their own worshipers. After an entire week of non-stop battles, the clan succeeded in sealing away Ares, the god of war, in the deepest depths of the underworld. Impressed by the skill of the so called “lowly humans”, Zeus not only held up his end of the deal, but appointed the Carras Clan as the official Guardians of Ares. Blessed with the powers of 88 constellations, it was their job to fight the rebellious god of War and his army, should they ever escape from their prison.

Almost three millenniums later, Alexander Carras is a retired Silver Guardians engineer, enjoying life with his wife and six children. Unfortunately, the family’s peaceful days would come to an abrupt end when Ares finally escapes from the underworld to seek vengeance on the ones who imprisoned him there. Ares attacks the family in their home and seemingly kills Alexander’s wife. Before he can finish off the rest of them, Zeus intervenes and makes an offer that he can’t refuse. He would give Alexander ten years to train his children to combat Ares’ forces in one final war for the fate of the earth. If they win, the gods will never interfere with the lives of humans again. If Ares wins, he will not only gain complete control of the earth, but Mount Olympus as well. Before their training begins, Zeus grants Alexander and his children the same powers that he had once given their ancestors.

After their ten years of preparation were up, Ares once again descends upon earth his with his army. But the Carras family have no intention giving him their planet without a fight. With the power of the constellations on their side, and the resources from Alexander’s days as a Silver Guardian, the family take on Ares as the Star Clan Power Rangers.

Rangers:

Alan Carras – Red Draco Ranger: At 22 years old, Alan is the oldest of the Carras children. He is also the most rebellious. Blaming Alexander and the gods for the loss of his mother, Alan was reluctant to be a part of the war that he and his siblings were involuntarily drafted into. He spent the first six years of their training making life exceedingly difficult for his father, so much so that every training session often resulted in the two coming to blows. Deciding he had enough of the fight that he had no say in, Alan abandoned his family when he turned 18 to train on his own. Four years later, when Ares' attack on earth began, Alan is urged by his siblings to rejoin the family and fight as a team, but he still has no intention of working with his father, opting to fight Ares on his own. It isn’t until Alexander sacrifices himself to save him that Alan finally decides to accept his destiny as the Red Ranger and fight alongside his family. Blessed with the powers of the constellation Draco, Alan has Pyrokinetic abilities. His weapon of choice is the sword. He pilots the Dragon Zord

Megan Carras – Pink Centarus Ranger: Megan is 21 years old and the oldest daughter in the Carras family. Adopted by Alexander and his wife when she was a baby, Megan’s always had deep seeded insecurities about her place in the family. She knows that her parents and siblings love her, but an entire childhood of people pointing out how different she is from the rest of her family has left her with doubts about her own self-worth. These doubts are made even worse when Zeus shows reluctance to give her her powers because she’s technically not a descendant of the Carras clan. Determined to make her adopted father proud and prove (mostly to herself) that she belongs, Megan spends the next ten years pushing herself harder than the rest of her siblings in their training. She is undoubtedly the best fighter on the team. When it becomes clear that Alan has no intention of cooperating with the rest of the family, Alexander makes Megan his second-in-command (which also makes her the leader after his death). Even when Alan eventually rejoins the family, Megan is still usually the one to take charge in most situations. Blessed with the powers of the constellation Centarus, Megan is granted superhuman strength, speed, and precision. Her weapons of choice are the bow and arrow. She pilots the Horse Zord

Todd Carras – Blue Aquarius Ranger: Matt is the 17 year old middle child of the family. A natural-born athlete, Todd would much rather spend his time on the wrestling mat than on the battlefield. As far as his role in the family goes, Todd is usually the peacekeeper. His calm and level-headed demeanor often makes him a foil to Alan and Megan, who are often busy trying to one-up each other. It’s also the reason his siblings jokingly refer to him as the “team therapist”, as he’s the one everyone comes to with their problems. Unfortunately, with both of his parents gone, he feels as though he no longer has a support system of his own; usually resulting in him keeping his own issues bottled up for as long as he can. Blessed with the powers of the constellation Aquarius, Todd is given both Hydrokinetic and Cryokinetic abilities. His weapons of choice are Escrima Sticks. He pilots the Whale Zord

Holly Carras – Yellow Gemini Ranger: Out of all of the siblings, Holly has always had the most trouble finding the right balance between her life as a hero and as a civilian. It was hard enough having to go through all of her training while still barely finding time to be a normal 15 year old girl. But now that she’s a ranger, she feels as though it’s almost impossible. Like most girls her age, Holly finds comfort in social media. Unlike most girls her age, Holly belongs to a Facebook group made up entirely of both active and inactive Yellow Rangers. She becomes particularly close with the Yellow Mighty Morphin Ranger, Aisha Campbell, who often sends her words of advice and encouragement when the strain of being a ranger becomes too much to bear. Blessed with the powers of the constellation Gemini, Holly has the ability to teleport short distances and phase through solid objects. Her weapon of choice is the War Hammer. She pilots the Grizzly Bear Zord.

Henry Carras – Black Gemini Ranger: Eccentric, goofy, and the self-proclaimed “King of the Nerds”, Henry doesn’t have the same hang-ups over being forced into the life of a hero that all of his other siblings have. In fact, he loves every minute of it, considering it to be like living in his favorite comic books. He may be the weakest fighter on the team, but what he lacks in strength is made up for in his sharp intellect and unusually high engineering prowess. Using what he learned from his father, Henry is the “Tech Guy” of the group, building all of the rangers’ weapons and working under Alexander to help create their Zords and Morphers. Henry shares a close bond with Holly, his twin sister. Despite being polar opposites of each other, the two have always been inseparable. Blessed with the powers of the constellation Gemini, Henry shares a telepathic bond with Holly. He also has the ability to momentarily pause or rewind time. His weapon of choice is the Railgun. He pilots the Black Bear Zord.

Alexander Carras – Gold Leo Ranger: Before the battle against Ares, Alexander lived a peaceful life with his wife, Delia, and his children. As a child, he was often told stories about his ancestors, the clan of warriors who originally defeated Ares, but he had always disregarded them as a silly children’s story. It wasn’t until he met Ares face to face, and watched him "kill" his wife, that he finally accepted those stories as the truth. Alexander worked for the Silver Guardians during Ransik’s attack on the 21st century back in 2001. He worked closely with Mr. Collins and Eric Myers in an attempt to use the Quantum Powers to access the morphing grid and create their own army of Rangers. But they were unsuccessful and the plan was scrapped after Ransik’s defeat. After Ares’ escape, Alexander unearths his old research and finally manages to tap into the morphing grid’s powers, creating morphers for himself and his children. He is killed in the Rangers’ first battle, at the hands of Ares most powerful general. Blessed with the powers of the constellation Leo, Alexander possessed Photokinetic abilities. His weapon of choice was the Broadsword. If he had lived long enough to use it, he would have piloted the Lion Zord.

Nate Carras – Gold Leo Ranger II: At just 13 years old, Nate is the youngest Carras sibling. And, up until the season’s halfway point, the only one who wasn’t allowed to be a ranger. Although he was permitted to train with the rest of the family, Nate was considered too young for the dangerous life of a Power Ranger. Nate works to assist the rangers in any way he can, usually helping them with their endeavors outside of the battlefield. He often voices his frustration over not being able to fight with his brothers and sisters. But his complaints usually fall on deaf ears, as they agree with their father’s decision to leave him out of the battle. Eventually, he is left with no choice but to take his late father’s morpher and use it to save the Rangers from a “Monster-Of-the-Week” that was too much for them. But the Gold Ranger powers are too much for him. Using them takes a big toll on his body and he can only stay morphed for short periods of time. To lessen the strain, his powers are only used as a last resort. Like his father, Nate has the power of Photokinesis. He fights with the Broadsword. And he pilots the Lion Zord. When combined with the Snake and Goat Auxiliary Zords, it forms the Chimera Megazord

Macaria – Silver Canes Ranger: The daughter of Hades and an unnamed Human woman, Macaria is the snarky, sarcastic, and often mean-spirited mentor to the Rangers. When the battle with Ares’ forces began, Macaria was tasked with watching over the Rangers, mentoring them, and reporting their progress back to the gods. Initially displeased with her assignment (calling it a “glorified babysitting job”), Macaria was very unhelpful in her role. But as time passes, she begins to warm up to the rangers and, in her own snarky way, makes more of an effort to be a good mentor. When the rangers are captured by Ares’ Generals and Nate pushes himself to the point where his powers almost kill him, Macaria begs Zeus and Hades to allow her to help them. But they remind her that, as part of the deal made with Ares, none of the gods are allowed directly interfere with the war. Desperate to save her friends, Macaria renounces her godhood and becomes fully human so that she can join the fight without breaking the agreement. She uses a seventh morpher (created by Henry and originally intended for Nate so that he would have a power source that won’t slowly kill him) and becomes the Silver Ranger. Hades is saddened by his daughter’s decision (as it means that they’ll never see each other again when the war is over) but he respects her bravery and dedication to her friends. As a parting gift, he gives her the Wolf Zord, the Rottweiler Zord, and the Pit Bull Zord. Together, they combine to form the Cerberus Megazord. Her weapon of choice is the Chain whip.

Planned team-ups include an episode featuring Wes and Eric (Figured they'd wanna help out the children of a former colleague), and a second “Once A Ranger” special. The line-up for that team-up consists of:
- Aisha
- Justin
- Mack (Because we need at least one of the Overdrive Rangers to redeem themselves)
- RJ
- Shelby
- Whoever the sixth ranger is in the (hypothetical) Zyuohger Adaption (Let’s just pretend said adaption has already happened and this season takes place right after it)

Last edited by BlueMystechRanger; March 16th, 2016 at 02:11 PM.
BlueMystechRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2016, 02:17 PM   #97
yami senshi youkaiou
Power Rangers Reloaded

That sounds cool.

I'm curious about Ares, and his minions.

Like is Ares an evil guy in black armor, a good looking but evil pretty boy, or some kind of scary looking statue that doesn't do anything until the finale?
Old March 16th, 2016, 02:33 PM   #98
BlueMystechRanger
MYSTECH PLATYPUS POWER!

Like the other gods, he has both a human form and an armored monster-ish form. And yes, it's black.
BlueMystechRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2016, 07:51 AM   #99
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Dark Alpha, Alpha 5's evil counterpart

Dark Alpha, who has also been referred to by the unofficial nicknames of Evil Alpha, Corrupted Alpha 5 or Zedd Alpha outside of the series, was the evil form of Alpha 5 who appeared only in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Revisited. He first appeared in The Wedding part 1, after Alpha was captured, infused with the power of Lord Zedd (appearing as black-purple energy and black lightning), and brainwashed by Zedd and Rita into thinking that the Rangers and Zordon ignored and abused him for years. In an early script draft and filmed-but-deleted scene, he was to be given the Strobe of Dark Power, a wand that would increase his power a trillion-fold and eventually keep him evil permanently. Alpha thus became the perfect automaton to use the Dark Crystal, and the crystal's power is very contagious to him when touched due to his insecurity and vulnerability. His powers of sorcery, taught to him by his mother Thalassia, are now infused with Rita's powerful dark magic. Due to the infusion of Zedd and Rita's malevolent energies, the little robot has now adopted a much more darker appearance, resembling a combination of his season 1 appearance (legs and feet) with his season 3 appearance (torso, arms without elbow caps, and head). The flashing symbol on his chest armor is no longer the MMPR lightning bolt, but now a Z, and his chest armor is now jet-black.

Surprisingly, Dark Alpha symbolizes both definitions of the word "minion" ("a loyal servant of another, usually a more powerful being" and "a loved one; one highly esteemed and favored").

In The Wedding, Alpha begins to feel quite lonely, as most of his friends are on a representative vacation to the continent of Australia and seem too busy with other pursuits to pay attention to him. As a result, he begins to feel unnoticed and left out. While on a walk outside the Command Center, Alpha was ambushed by Finster and captured. Subsequently, he was brainwashed by Zedd and Rita, in a dark and crystalline chamber within the Moon Palace, to serve the forces of evil by having his memories of the Rangers warped and twisted. Having been imbued with the power of evil, Alpha 5 declared himself Rita and Zedd's most loyal and faithful servant and knelt before them. He was then ordered to return to the Command Center and begin the first phase of Rita's plans. He bowed and disappeared in a cloud of dark electricity and smoke. When he returned, anger, wrath and rage consumed his programming, feeling the effects of his newfound brainwashing along with the Dark Crystal's power. Infuriated and heartbroken, Alpha raged about his circumstances, accusing the Rangers and Zordon of abandoning him and treating him as if he was invisible. During this time, he attempts to lure the Power Rangers into a deadly trap, and nearly succeeds until the Rangers escape and restore him to normal.

Dark Alpha is an armored, evil incarnation of Alpha 5. Lord Zedd fills young Alpha's head with exaggerations of memories, warping them and twisting them to make him think that Zordon and the Rangers do not love him. He then combines his powers along with the powers of Zedd's energy source the Dark Crystal, whose power has been swirling around Alpha. He sighs and moans in pure euphoria as Zedd's energy takes over Alpha's circuitry, and he revels at the surges of this energy flowing within him. Due to being given the powers of the Crystal, Dark Alpha can now manipulate and control dark energy and display it as blasts of black energy. He was about to contaminate the Command Center with the Dark Crystal's power, but was prevented from doing so when the Rangers arrived. Originally, Alpha's new voice was going to have a slight change, becoming more demonic due to the power of the Dark Crystal in addition to his warped memories. In the final version, it is less demonic, but still sounds quite evil. In the final version, he is also constantly surrounded in a dark aura with crackling black electricity.

Dark Alpha hates Zordon and the Rangers, and tries to kill them because he believes he is unloved. He takes his girlfriend Delta and holds her hostage, encasing her in a force field and holding her as his prisoner. In the end, before he could defeat the Rangers once and for all, the Rangers combine their powers. They release the Power and then restore Alpha's memories of the good times that he had with Zordon and the Rangers, making him remember that he was loved by everyone even if they weren't around as much, which reverts Alpha back to normal. (In another deleted scene, he even went so far as to attack his former friends with the Strobe and directly accuse them of running off to play the big heroes while he [Alpha] was left behind in the Command Center. This accusation would occur in the final version, but it would occur in the Command Center instead after Zordon asked him why he would put the Rangers in danger.) Dark Alpha seems to relish the prospects of destroying those that he feels ignored and mistreated him, as shown by his demonic "grin" and mad cackle.

At first, he appeared like a normal, but cooler Alpha. But shortly thereafter he showed his true colors and imprisoned the Rangers in the Spectre Theater, much to their horror.

He was often disrespectful toward the Rangers and even to Zordon. He could, however, show kindness, such as when he kissed Delta and offered her the chance to become his queen after the Rangers were killed.

Dark Alpha had full intention of being Lord Zedd's follower, but was always trying to pursue his own agenda, which is to kill his former friends and become as strong as possible; in fact, he states that he wishes to become "the strongest robot in the universe". He shows blatant disrespect towards Zordon and even to the Rangers, perhaps because he had been directly exposed to Zedd's power during his conversion, as opposed to having Rita Repulsa or someone else filtering it. While in the Command Center, Dark Alpha demonstrated kindness towards a very saddened Delta 4. He seemed to have retained his love for her, despite his occasional jab at her. He even passionately kissed her. He stated that once the Power Rangers were defeated and Earth was conquered by Zedd and Rita, Delta could sit beside him in power as his consort.

In a deleted scene, Dark Alpha tried to attack Kimberly, but Tommy protected her and took the blast instead, nearly killing him. Dark Alpha was stunned by this selfless act, and the Rangers tried to convince him of their love for him. In the final cut, the Rangers together overcame Zedd and Rita's power and convinced Dark Alpha to transform back to Alpha 5.

Dark Alpha spent much of his time attempting to destroy the Rangers. They were reluctant to attack their friend, as dark as his powers and "heart" had grown. Rocky believed it was their duty to fight Dark Alpha, but they were still reluctant. Delta frequently attempted to heal her boyfriend with just conversation alone. This allowed "normal" Alpha to emerge temporarily. It takes the pooled power of all the Rangers and Zordon to save Alpha and restore his true memories and self. Thus, with the Rangers' and Zordon's help Alpha finally broke free of the evil energy controlling him and expelled the resentment, hatred, sadness and loneliness from his mind and body. Dark Alpha later reappeared, the darkness creating him having materialized into a fresh, stronger body, to battle his "goody-two-clunkers" self, but was defeated for good after a prolonged fight.

During In Space: Revisited, despite being long restored to goodness and having realigned himself with the Forces of Light, Alpha occasionally suffers the side effects of having been brainwashed for evil, such as shooting dark crystal out of his hands whenever he is angered or under extreme stress.

Last edited by AngieYaz; March 25th, 2016 at 06:57 PM.
AngieYaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2016, 05:24 PM   #100
Sevenlima
Power Ranger

Do you guys could give me ideas for the Astral zords ?
Sevenlima is online now   Reply With Quote