RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old May 12th, 2015, 12:27 PM   #61
Male Pink Ranger
Power Ranger

Here is a theme that has almost never been though of before: Fairies.

Power Rangers Fairy Magic

In the world of magical fairies, an attack by the Evil Witches occurs. The world of magical fairies have to use the five elemental wands to help save their world. Five humans are assigned with the task of using the wands to help defeat the Evil Witches, transforming them into elemental fairies.

Rangers:
Christopher Scott - Pink Fairy Ranger - Christopher (or Chris) is the leader of the group. He is a clever hero, gifted with the power of Air. His love interest is Evelyn the Green Fairy Ranger. He has no issue with wearing pink, as he is confident in his masculinity. He also has a taste for smooth jazz music.

Percy Smith - Red Fairy Ranger - Percy is second-in-command of the team. He enjoys bodybuilding, and is gifted with the power of Fire. He also has an interest in sports cars.

Michael Dawson - Blue Fairy Ranger - Michael is a young African-American R&B singer, who seeks to make a hit song someday. He is gifted with the power of Ice.

Evelyn Rodriguez - Green Fairy Ranger - Evelyn is the love interest of Chris. She is a typical girly girl and has a strong fashion sense. She is gifted with the power of Earth.

Cindy Combs - Yellow Fairy Ranger - Cindy is the tomboy of the group. She also enjoys bodybuilding and often hangs out with Percy. She is gifted with the power of Lightning.
Male Pink Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2015, 11:26 PM   #62
⚡ShadowRanger

Please keep to one colour when posting.
ShadowRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 02:02 PM   #63
zjranger
#SavingTennis1BallAtATime

I like tennis and I kind of have an idea on my head for a Tennis-themed Ranger Team. I would like to make a story like that, if I have time. I have some inspiration of the characters from the Big Four concept plus Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova on the women's side. I think they could be based on the following players:

Red - Federer = Said to be many as the Greatest of All Time currently with the most number of Slam titles, he is smooth and graceful, a little cocky, but has that smooth confidence about him.
Blue - Djokovic = Has a good rivalry with Federer, wanting to be one of the best too. A lancer, a flexible player who is efficient.
Green - Murray = The sort of "fourth wheel" of the Big Four who while could challenge the other members, seem to want to get out of their shadow. A tactical player, he banks more on his guile and wit than his brawn (although he has some of it).
Yellow - Serena = The strong willed woman who plays with power yet has a feminine side.
Pink - Sharapova = The popular beauty of the women's tour who is actually quite a fighter on the tour.
Clay - Nadal = The Sixth Ranger, akin to Tommy Oliver in the sense he has a main rivalry with the Red Ranger, quite a polarizing figure to some for his not-so aesthetic yet effective brand of grinding tennis that others think is also a candidate for the Greatest of All Time.

Morphers could be tennis balls in which they click something there to sort of create a suit that would "embed' to the ranger (kind of like Max Steel). Their main weapon is sort of a tennis racket like weapon, where they insert Medals (which represents tournaments) to create special attacks. Their goal is to find all of the tournament Medals before the villainous team gets it. I am thinking how "tennis-themed battles" would work with this though haha.
zjranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2015, 04:42 PM   #64
Seibukan Ranger
Seibukanger

I would really like to see a season where the main villains have the ability to morph into power rangers. The main villains could be monsters or humans. Maybe there is a group of monsters with an evil team of power rangers on their side. I think it would be really cool.
Seibukan Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2015, 11:32 AM   #65
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
power rangers jurassic world

Quote:
Originally Posted by maslego View Post
Sorry for the dp but new idea
The planet Earth has a pool of spiritual energy called the Astral Plane, collected from people over time, most of it is pure however the spiritual energy of wicked and cruel people has created a corrupted section of the Astral Plane and it has spawned evil beings to spread it's touch across Earth, however the pure section of the Astral Plane has residents who will not stand for this. One day a group of people is attacked by the evil beings and the pure astral beasts cannot stand to see innocent lives lost and so they merge with the people turning them into the Power Rangers Astral Beasts!

Each Ranger can talk to their astral beast at any time and when they need to fight they call forth "Summon the Spirit!" and become the Power Rangers

Red Wolf- Mel
Blue Deer- Tana
Yellow Horse- Sheldon
Black Lioness- Cora
Green Bear- Lou

When they unite their Astral Beasts they form the Astral Megazord
Red- Head/body
BB- Arms
YG- Legs

A friend of the rangers is caught in the crossfire one day and clings to life when a new Astral Beast appears to him and merges with him saving his life. However due to the severity of his wounds the beast has control of his body while morphed at first and his methods are a bit more extreme then the others.

Crystal Ape- Seth
The Crystal Ape can form the Crystal Megazord and the two Megazords can unite to form the Astral Crystal Megazord.
could someone please recolour the suit of deathryuger silver with a red kyoryuger logo on his chest and his arm blades yellow with his helmet spine split into ear like horns like a carnotaurus because he would be the ultimate rival towards the red and green rangers from power rangers jurassic world a fanfiction i am working on and i need some help from some experts on here because the evil rangers main zord will be based on the indominus rex from the film jurassic world and he can steal the t rex and velociraptor powers and use them against their respective owners
stingerstrike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2015, 09:43 PM   #66
Jus1995
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingerstrike77 View Post
could someone please recolour the suit of deathryuger silver with a red kyoryuger logo on his chest and his arm blades yellow with his helmet spine split into ear like horns like a carnotaurus because he would be the ultimate rival towards the red and green rangers from power rangers jurassic world a fanfiction i am working on and i need some help from some experts on here because the evil rangers main zord will be based on the indominus rex from the film jurassic world and he can steal the t rex and velociraptor powers and use them against their respective owners
Not to be rude, but I'd advise going to the Photoshop Request forum instead of this one if you're going to ask anyone for requests.
Jus1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2015, 10:54 PM   #67
White Genesis
Power Ranger

I've got another idea: Power Rangers: Psycho Redemption.
An alien race {name still pending} chooses to conquer worlds by capturing members of their own populations and brainwashing them to destroy their own world. When they reach Earth, they are offput by the many Ranger tems. To this end, they recreate the powers of the Psycho Rangers and give them to five rogue teenagers, as well as new colors for their forces. The psycho army seems unstoppable until the core five realize just how far they've gone and decide tor ebel, all the while fighting the pychos for control.
White Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2015, 03:10 AM   #68
Jus1995
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Genesis View Post
I've got another idea: Power Rangers: Psycho Redemption.
An alien race {name still pending} chooses to conquer worlds by capturing members of their own populations and brainwashing them to destroy their own world. When they reach Earth, they are off-put by the many Ranger teams. To this end, they recreate the powers of the Psycho Rangers and give them to five rogue teenagers, as well as new colors for their forces. The psycho army seems unstoppable until the core five realise just how far they've gone and decide to rebel, all the while fighting the psychos for control.
Not gonna lie, that sounds awesome. I'd recommend having the Alien Race be Zordon's people. The Eltarians. We never saw what they looked like, so having the villains be Zordon's people could work. Theoretically.
Old October 24th, 2015, 04:18 PM   #69
White Genesis
Power Ranger

Thanks. I'll consider that.
White Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2015, 09:47 PM   #70
Jus1995
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Genesis View Post
Thanks. I'll consider that.
No problem. Also, sorry if I edited your quote a little.
Old November 20th, 2015, 11:57 PM   #71
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Alpha 5's lovely Delta 4.

Delta 4.

http://powerrangersfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_4

Alpha's truly beloved. The backstory of Delta's creation is based around Eve's creation in the Book of Genesis.

Last edited by AngieYaz; November 23rd, 2015 at 08:30 PM.
AngieYaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2015, 09:51 PM   #72
Takua
Power Ranger

Vehicle Force

Teiteron B, more commonly known as New Earth, is home to a human colony which has evolved into the Neo Sapiens subspecies of mankind (yeah, that's scientifically incorrect, sue me) but, recently, the natural inhabitants of the planet, very much sapient life forms, have revealed themselves to these humans, in a violent act of starting war over the invasion of their planet. The Human government builds 24 Power Morphers in order to fight back. The government fails to overtake the natives, and the majority of Neo Sapiens are killed off. One manages to escape to Earth with the Alpha, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, and Zeta morphers. Apon arriving in Old Earth, he meets a scientist he enlists to help him repair the damage done to the morphers due to the crash of his ship.
But all that happens before the "season" starts, and would be shown via flashbacks.

Now the Alien and the Scientist have gathered three earth peoples to use the Gamma, Delta, and Epsilon Morphers, eventually it's revealed that the Zeta Morpher bonded to the Alien when he found the five Morphers, and even later that the Scientist has been bonded to the Alpha Morpher since he first repaired it. A couple "episodes" after a Morpher bonds to a person, they gain a Super Power unique to their Morpher. There would be a three "episode" arc in which, for one episode, the team would switch bodies due to some monster they fight, in another, their powers would be switched, and the third would include a monster that would go around genderbending people, the Scientist would create an antidote, and there'd be enough for everyone who'd been infected by the monster aside from the team, but then the team would realize there was just enough left that if they portioned it out, they could all be cured, but while they're arguing over how to do so, the Scientist drinks the last of it. The affects of the monster have worn off by the "episode" after next. Eventually, a mysterious figure with the Beta Morpher would appear, and after a while, the Alien would unmask her, and it'd be shown that she was, in fact, another surviving Neo Sapien. Rather than the Morphers being destroyed in the final battle, they'd be taken away afterwards, like they were in RPM.
It's called Vehicle Force because the Morphers look like little vehicles, mostly cars. The Zords are larger versions of the Morphers.
To morph, a ranger would need to say "V-Force, Initiate Morph Sequence (insert greek character here)" The Morpher has to be in the dominant hand, front of vehicle facing downwards bottom of the Morpher facing inwards for the first word, and then swing the Morpher up so that the elbow is at a forty-five degree angle when saying the next three words, the Ranger must then push down the button which is the "front" of the Morpher with any of their fingers, whilst extending their arm straight out, finally letting go of their Morpher, it then begins to drive off, and parts of it come of and attach to the Ranger, running behind it, in order to suit up said Ranger with the spandex, (although with Alpha, this last step is replaced with throwing the Morpher in the air, afterwards it flies off, parts falling off of it onto him, and with Beta, the entire sequence is replaced with placing her Morpher inside of her gun and firing, at which point it then starts to drive, and parts fall off of it and the gun, you get the picture)

Characters:
Gamma- Male, Morphs into a Blue suited Ranger, bits of green, car based Morpher, undetermined ability.
Delta- Female, Morphs into a Yellow suited Ranger, bits of metallic colours, car based Morpher, undetermined ability.
Epsilon- Undetermined Gender, bright red hair, Morphs into a Black suited Ranger, Bits of red and green, car based Morpher, abilities similar to that of a Great Kanohi Hau.

Alpha- Male, Scientist, black hair, dark green eyes, black clothes with a white labcoat, Morphs into a White suited Ranger, bits of red and blue, Jet based Morpher, Flight, Four wings on his back in Morphed form, any of which can be removed and used as swords.
Zeta- Neo Sapien Male, pale blonde hair, purple eyes, gray cargo pants/shorts and a red shirt, Morphs into an equally Red and Gray suited Ranger, car based Morpher, Ability is similar to the self-duplication of Z from SPD, except that each of his duplicates exhibits a different one of his personality traits...one is female.
Beta- Neo Sapien Female, blonde hair, undetermined shade, orange eyes, gray attire, Morphs into a gray suited ranger, truck based morpher, Gun based Morpher booster, undetermined ability.

I have put a lot of thought into this story, I just don't really think I can do much with it.
Takua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2015, 12:30 AM   #73
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takua View Post
Vehicle Force

Teiteron B, more commonly known as New Earth, is home to a human colony which has evolved into the Neo Sapiens subspecies of mankind (yeah, that's scientifically incorrect, sue me) but, recently, the natural inhabitants of the planet, very much sapient life forms, have revealed themselves to these humans, in a violent act of starting war over the invasion of their planet. The Human government builds 24 Power Morphers in order to fight back. The government fails to overtake the natives, and the majority of Neo Sapiens are killed off. One manages to escape to Earth with the Alpha, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, and Zeta morphers. Apon arriving in Old Earth, he meets a scientist he enlists to help him repair the damage done to the morphers due to the crash of his ship.
But all that happens before the "season" starts, and would be shown via flashbacks.

Now the Alien and the Scientist have gathered three earth peoples to use the Gamma, Delta, and Epsilon Morphers, eventually it's revealed that the Zeta Morpher bonded to the Alien when he found the five Morphers, and even later that the Scientist has been bonded to the Alpha Morpher since he first repaired it. A couple "episodes" after a Morpher bonds to a person, they gain a Super Power unique to their Morpher. There would be a three "episode" arc in which, for one episode, the team would switch bodies due to some monster they fight, in another, their powers would be switched, and the third would include a monster that would go around genderbending people, the Scientist would create an antidote, and there'd be enough for everyone who'd been infected by the monster aside from the team, but then the team would realize there was just enough left that if they portioned it out, they could all be cured, but while they're arguing over how to do so, the Scientist drinks the last of it. The affects of the monster have worn off by the "episode" after next. Eventually, a mysterious figure with the Beta Morpher would appear, and after a while, the Alien would unmask her, and it'd be shown that she was, in fact, another surviving Neo Sapien. Rather than the Morphers being destroyed in the final battle, they'd be taken away afterwards, like they were in RPM.
It's called Vehicle Force because the Morphers look like little vehicles, mostly cars. The Zords are larger versions of the Morphers.
To morph, a ranger would need to say "V-Force, Initiate Morph Sequence (insert greek character here)" The Morpher has to be in the dominant hand, front of vehicle facing downwards bottom of the Morpher facing inwards for the first word, and then swing the Morpher up so that the elbow is at a forty-five degree angle when saying the next three words, the Ranger must then push down the button which is the "front" of the Morpher with any of their fingers, whilst extending their arm straight out, finally letting go of their Morpher, it then begins to drive off, and parts of it come of and attach to the Ranger, running behind it, in order to suit up said Ranger with the spandex, (although with Alpha, this last step is replaced with throwing the Morpher in the air, afterwards it flies off, parts falling off of it onto him, and with Beta, the entire sequence is replaced with placing her Morpher inside of her gun and firing, at which point it then starts to drive, and parts fall off of it and the gun, you get the picture)

Characters:
Gamma- Male, Morphs into a Blue suited Ranger, bits of green, car based Morpher, undetermined ability.
Delta- Female, Morphs into a Yellow suited Ranger, bits of metallic colours, car based Morpher, undetermined ability.
Epsilon- Undetermined Gender, bright red hair, Morphs into a Black suited Ranger, Bits of red and green, car based Morpher, abilities similar to that of a Great Kanohi Hau.

Alpha- Male, Scientist, black hair, dark green eyes, black clothes with a white labcoat, Morphs into a White suited Ranger, bits of red and blue, Jet based Morpher, Flight, Four wings on his back in Morphed form, any of which can be removed and used as swords.
Zeta- Neo Sapien Male, pale blonde hair, purple eyes, gray cargo pants/shorts and a red shirt, Morphs into an equally Red and Gray suited Ranger, car based Morpher, Ability is similar to the self-duplication of Z from SPD, except that each of his duplicates exhibits a different one of his personality traits...one is female.
Beta- Neo Sapien Female, blonde hair, undetermined shade, orange eyes, gray attire, Morphs into a gray suited ranger, truck based morpher, Gun based Morpher booster, undetermined ability.

I have put a lot of thought into this story, I just don't really think I can do much with it.
Greek letters, huh? In my Revisited Universe, Alpha 5 and Delta 4's fifteen future children are named after the other Greek letters. Sareena's robot companions, Epsilon 5 and Gamma 6, have similar naming convention.
Old December 26th, 2015, 05:38 AM   #74
Takua
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieYaz View Post
Greek letters, huh? In my Revisited Universe, Alpha 5 and Delta 4's fifteen future children are named after the other Greek letters. Sareena's robot companions, Epsilon 5 and Gamma 6, have similar naming convention.
Yeah, Greek letters, in story, there was originally one for each Greek letter, but then the majority of them got lost when the Rangers using them died.

Greek letters are just a fun set of words that I like to use when I'm not in the mood to come up with fancy names for Morphers.
Takua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2015, 09:37 AM   #75
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takua View Post
Yeah, Greek letters, in story, there was originally one for each Greek letter, but then the majority of them got lost when the Rangers using them died.

Greek letters are just a fun set of words that I like to use when I'm not in the mood to come up with fancy names for Morphers.
Great! =D That's a fun idea!
Old December 26th, 2015, 02:43 PM   #76
HurrricaneGold
Golden Ninja

Just found something I made like 10 years ago again

Power Rangers Element Spirit

Zeke:
A 15 year old boy "trapped" in the body of his 12 year old self. He became a Ranger when he was 12 and since then he hasn't aged and became immortal. When he was a ranger, he trapped the evil "Silver", brother of "Gold", in his underworld, but he didn't have enough power to keep him inside of it. Zeke has a brother, Mason, and fell in love with Chelsea, a classmate. Eversince he lost two of his best friends he became very serious and calm.

Mason:
Mason is 19 years old, and the brother of Zeke. He became the second blue ranger. At first his brother didn't want him to become a ranger, because it was too dangerous, but later he changed his mind, and Mason still became the blue Ranger.

Amy:
Amy is a really tough girl. She is also 19 years old and the best friend of Chelsea and is in love with Robbie. Amy loves flowers, she can climb well, and she skates too. She doesn't really like Mason, because she thinks he takes everything lightly and isn't serious enough. She didn't trust Zeke at first either, because she thought that it was his fault, that Chelsea and Robbie died.

Story:
A long time ago there were just five elements in the Universe. Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning and Air. Everything, that could live had one element of those five. The Power Source for those 5 Elements were the Element Crystals. Every Crystal chooses someone that is worthy enough to handle the Ultimate Power of one Element. Gold and Silver, two siblings, had to protect the Crystals and the chosen ones, because if the crystals get into the false hands, they could destroy the whole Universe. Silver wanted to be more than just a Protector. He wanted to be the ruler of the Universe, so he stole the Lightning and the Air Crystals. He also put an evil spell on the fire Crystal. Before he could use the two crystals, Gold deactivated all the Crystals. All the people lost their Elements and the two protectors went into a deep sleep, until some archeologists unintentionally reactivated the crystals and both Silver and Gold awaked again. The Fire Crystal chose the 12 year old Zeke as the worthy one. He was the one who locked Silver in an Underworld, but Silver could escape a few years later, so the other crystal of Gold had to search the worthy one too. Together with Amy and Mason they are the "Power Rangers Element Spirit".

I didn't know if I should've posted it here or in the other fanfic thread, since I don't know if I want to write it as a fanfiction. Please, let me know if you liked it, and maybe if you want to read more (I don't think that I ever wrote a post that long ). Btw. this was all in the notebook I wrote almost 10 Years ago. I could show some "Artwork" from it too if anybody wants to see it. I also don't know how it happened, that I "predicted" the sealing Symbol story from Shinkenger and the Energems from Dino Charge xD.
HurrricaneGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 05:18 PM   #77
Galeus708
Power Ranger

eBay
Edit: Misunderstood what the thread is for, will post in the appropriate thread.

Last edited by Galeus708; January 1st, 2016 at 05:39 PM.
Galeus708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2016, 07:49 PM   #78
stingerstrike77
Power Ranger

eBay
Power rangers Jurassic storm

Red- Jason
Pink- Elsi
White- Hannah
Silver- Garold
Black- Shadow
stingerstrike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2016, 03:08 PM   #79
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

The vampiress Niterra

http://powerrangersfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Niterra

Based off of the Mortal Kombat character, Nitara.

The unwinged Niterra is a vampiress who has to prey on the life of others in order to remain alive, except that she requires blood rather than souls or life energy, though in extreme cases she drains life energy when necessary. Rather than being evil, Niterra is depicted as being rather self-serving and morally neutral. She has a distinctly gothic appearance, and has long been on a quest to separate her own planet from Lord Zedd's control.

Niterra spent a very long time trying to find a mysterious orb that bound her planet to Lord Zedd's iron rule before actually discovering its location. The orb, however, was inaccessible to her, submerged under molten lava. Fortunately for her, at one point she had spotted the Power Ranger known as Alpha 5 traveling across Zedd's conquered space. With his cybernetic body, he would be able to descend into the lava and come back with the orb, unharmed.

But she realized she would need to offer the young robot something in exchange for his services. Seeing Iguanius as an easily exploitable fool, she presented him with a Kirehashi blade, and revealed to him the location of Zedd's encampment. After Iganius discovered the dead body of one of Zedd's warriors, he offered his services to Niterra, grateful for her apparent kindness. He pledged to serve her, and she commanded him to attack Alpha, describing him as an invader, and explaining he could be weakened by destroying his newly-installed arm console, which Niterra was aware the little robot used to travel between planets.

Iganius did as instructed, and fled after being frightened away by one of Alpha's attacks. Niterra introduced herself to Alpha immediately after, apologized to him for destroying his arm console, and made her proposal: having the ability to traverse planets through the powers of her gemstone, she would send him home to Angel Grove, under the condition that he retrieve the orb for her. Although hesitant to trust her, Alpha accepted, having little choice. The two journeyed to the orb's location, a lava chamber. There, both parties held up their end of the bargain: Alpha descended into the lava and retrieved the orb, and Niterra said goodbye, hugged, and sent the little robot home. With the orb in her hands, her plans had come to a successful conclusion. She then smashed it into pieces on the floor, separating her planet from Zedd's control at last. The ordeal knocked her unconscious, but when she awoke, she was home. She then made it her mission to protect the planet's fragile stability.
Old January 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM   #80
SacredWater
Power Ranger

I created Stunbolt, a monster who easily strikes down Tyler, leading to his being rescued by Aqua Ranger. Don't know how well that'll work as a fanfic.
SacredWater is offline   Reply With Quote