RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old October 13th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #41
Taioh No Kami
GETCHO MAMA TO DO IT!

EmeraldWarrior wrote: View Post

dude i wish they used that in the show instead of having them combined with the megazord
or both.
Taioh No Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2010, 05:47 PM   #42
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

Those are WOW kishiaku. They really are. You have done fine work here. Good work and I hope your daughter is doing okay.
Underground Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2010, 11:35 PM   #43
kishiaku
Power Ranger

santaskid wrote: View Post

Kishiaku, that is just splendid, love how it looks so much better than that weird megazord toy Bandai of America released. Love how the shark seperates for the legs.
Later I'll make the megazord with the bat wings closed, once I will finish my "batman''" works... And then start gekidairin.
kishiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2010, 12:02 AM   #44
Taioh No Kami
GETCHO MAMA TO DO IT!

kishiaku wrote: View Post

Later I'll make the megazord with the bat wings closed, once I will finish my "batman''" works... And then start gekidairin.
Gekidairin you say..? Does that mean there will be a combo between that and your Jungle Master? 0_0 b/c that would be awesome.
Old October 14th, 2010, 02:54 AM   #45
kishiaku
Power Ranger

Taioh No Kami wrote: View Post

Gekidairin you say..? Does that mean there will be a combo between that and your Jungle Master? 0_0 b/c that would be awesome.
Sorry, I've made a mistake. It's not gekidairin, but dorintohja.DORINTOHJA will be a megazord componed of jelly fish, bear (saidaioh size) and eagle. It will 2 modes, like predazord had in wild force. It's SANTASKID's idea. I didn't stated yet if it will combine with this jungle master or the gekidairin. I think I'll make both.

P.S: My daughter is ok now, thank you all for your posts!
Old October 14th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #46
kishiaku
Power Ranger

Fathernature, here is your idea of a batman and robin themed zord:

I think I'll create a new topic in wich I would show all my works for the requests... I think it would be more simple for those who asked me drawings, and also for those who have new ideas... What do think about it?

Last edited by kishiaku; October 15th, 2010 at 06:10 AM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #47
Taioh No Kami
GETCHO MAMA TO DO IT!

amazing job as always, Kishiaku.
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:29 PM   #48
EmeraldWarrior
Green Lantern of Earth

you my friend, we need to talk because i have a ton of ideas you can use and or have with minor credit to me
EmeraldWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #49
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

Great job kishiaku. I would highly suggest that you PM McAster (or one of the Moderators) for permission to do so.
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:31 AM   #50
Jiraiya
PAIN IS PAINFUL

kishiaku wrote: View Post

She has stiff neck and she vomit... We feared of meningitis (she's 3 years old) but now she gets better and the tests she passed are good. We keep waiting still the end of the week... I need to sleep now, see you! And thanks for your posts!!!

Sounds like a summer cold, I had the same symptoms a few months back thought I was on the way out.

what was the overall outcome of the tests?
Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2010, 06:26 AM   #51
kishiaku
Power Ranger

Jiraiya wrote: View Post

Sounds like a summer cold, I had the same symptoms a few months back thought I was on the way out.

what was the overall outcome of the tests?
Didn't really found an origin... the stiff neck is due to viral problems, all symptoms are in correlation, but all problems are gone, she gets well now and came back home. We hope that it will now happen again.
Aaaaahh, is dr house was her doctor!
Thanks!
Old October 15th, 2010, 08:09 PM   #52
gatoronfire4lord
Power Ranger

LOL at the unfortunate typo there. "We hope that it will now happen again." No, I bet you now hope that it will noT happen again!
gatoronfire4lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:47 PM   #53
kishiaku
Power Ranger

gatoronfire4lord wrote: View Post

LOL at the unfortunate typo there. "We hope that it will now happen again." No, I bet you now hope that it will noT happen again!
That's right, lol!
Old October 16th, 2010, 08:52 PM   #54
DynamicSavior
Power Ranger

Budd20, here you go!!
This isn't an "official" re-design, just a little advice. I'm not saying you have to do every thing that I type here, but you can take and pick what you want out of it. No 2 people have the same design process, but maybe you can get something out of mine.
Now, instead of just throwing everything together, and have your design just "scream" out your theme, subtlety is the best way to go. Remember: Less is more:

(Link to larger version: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...or-d30wrpg.jpg)
First, I start off with the color, usually, I do the red ranger first. He'll be the prototype for the rest of the team, and the extra rangers, if there are any.
Next, I decide what color scheme to use, based on the theme I'm doing. Usually,
Designated Color + Gold = "Mystic" Themes
Designated Color + Silver= "Technologic" Themes, etc. Since I view chess as somewhat of a Mystic theme, I chose to use gold. Also, I wanted to keep the same color palette that you used in your original design.
Once the colors are set, I start working on elements. Usually, some kind of symbolism that when the viewer looks at the picture, they will automatically get the theme. I used chess symbols. I used the cross at the top of the King piece to be the visor shape of the Red ranger. Then also I used the other symbols as a basic design element of the uniform. The gold stripe down the helmet, and the rims on the gloves and boots. Although they all may look different, it is ESSENTIAL that they all have SOMETHING that ties them all together, so the look like a cohesive unit. I used the symbols the way I did, since they all have rims on the gloves and boots, and it's a basic part of the uniform, that's one element that will automatically tie them together. Also, the way you use color will dictate how your design is looked at. Notice how I used black at the top of the helmet, and the bottom, on the boots. I used a black as a "frame" for the rest of the suit. It draws your eyes towards the symbol on the chest, which is basically the centerpiece of the design, which I also tried to keep symbol. It's just the shape of a chess piece. Lol I know this may seem like a lot, but it's what I go through with EVERY single design I do. Like I said earlier, I'm not telling you what to do, I just wanted to tell you my design process in case you can get anything out of it. I hope I helped
DynamicSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #55
DynamicSavior
Power Ranger

Budd, also, as far as your Native American design, I can have a "doodle" of the red Ranger up tomorrow, so you can have an idea of what I've done so far.
Santaskid! Don't worry! I am working SO HARD on your idea!! In fact, it's driving me a little crazy lol. It's REALLY different. I think you'll enjoy it. I'm apologize for taking so long, but you guys know I'm a perfectionist. I don't want to just throw things on here that look like I didn't put any effort into it.
Old October 16th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #56
budd20
Power Ranger

thisis my first concept for my totem sentai team dynamic savior can you give me advice for the suit let me know what you think. thank you dynamic savior for your help

red - hawk
blue - wolf
yellow - bear
pink - beaver
green - frog

Last edited by budd20; October 16th, 2010 at 09:22 PM.
budd20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2010, 07:49 AM   #57
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

Nice DS and budd20.
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:12 AM   #58
Scott Medwick
Power Ranger

dude, those are awesome budd20
Scott Medwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:43 AM   #59
DynamicSavior
Power Ranger

budd20 wrote: View Post

thisis my first concept for my totem sentai team dynamic savior can you give me advice for the suit let me know what you think. thank you dynamic savior for your help

red - hawk
blue - wolf
yellow - bear
pink - beaver
green - frog
Here's a doodle I came up with:
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:04 AM   #60
budd20
Power Ranger

very cool dynamic savior i like the design what do you think of my design
budd20 is offline   Reply With Quote