RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old August 14th, 2007, 11:45 AM   #81
RangerWisdom
DarkBlaze

Mighty Morphin Zeo Rangers

Note: I understand Tommy looks the same, it's just this is from a sentai series called Dairanger, so yeah. But if I continue this, then I'll come up with a plan, maybe like, there was only enough power to create new suits for the others, because Tommy's power was too strong. But he still has even more power than before.

Premise: It has been 14 years since the Power Coins destruction took place-so yes, this will be based in 2009. 8 years since the Zeo powers was last activated-think back to Forever red, when tommy used the Zeo powers. And 15 years since an old villain known as Ivan Ooze has been destroyed. The past rangers who in which was responsible for his death, has moved on with their lives, a few of them have married, has kids, and a few who are just living a peaceful life. But what if that old villain, who they thought was destroyed...really wasn't. What if he played off his death, waiting for the time to make a comeback. Waiting for a time to get his ultimate revenge against six rangers of the past: Tommy, Rocky, Adam, Billy, Aishia, and Kimberley. The time for Ivan Oozes revenge...starts now! But before that, we have another addition that is being brought in, not much of a threat, but his monsters sure were when he worked for Rita Repulsa-well, most of his monsters. He is none less that...Finster. He along with a few other villains of the past, were not affected by Zordon's energy wave when he sacrificed his life to save the Universe. Ivan Ooze will be finding Finster on a distant planet known as Craenos 10. That's where most of the lower class villains go to when there is no where else to be accepted. The rangers of past, Tommy, Rocky, Adam, Billy, Aisha, and Kimberley, will have to accept new powers, yet old at the same time. The combined powers of their old Dino Power Coins, and the Zeo Crystal will allow them to morph into the Mighty Morphin Zeo Rangers. They will take on a new look, new power, and command the combined powers of the old Dinozords and the old Zeo Zords. And so now, we get into the story, the lives, and the most biggest of them all...the myster on how Ivan survived the mighty force of Ryan's Comet in 1995? And you can expect to see some old villains return, with the help of a revived villain. Rangers of the past will use new gear to fight off this old villain.

Gear: Mighty Zeo Changers, Star Zeo Sword/Blaster/Dagger, Mighty Zeo Rods-which can also power up to a blade mode. Each ranger has their own individual blades, Inner Zeo Power-which is mostly a finisher move, they gather their energies into one to finish off a villain-think of this power as Chi. Mighty Zeo Jewles-jewels in which are half the power coins, and half Zeo powers. They are used to summon their Zords. Zeo Bladed Wheel-Circular bladed weapons given to each ranger out of the courtesy of Sentinel Knight. And lastly, the Mighty Zeo Cannon. By channeling their inner most power-mainly the Zeo power, they can summon this cannon weapon. It is used mainly to finish off an opponent. Only when it is the right time, can they summon their weapons that they used in the past. For example, Rocky's Power Sword, or Adam's Power Axe.

Zords: Their old Dinozords form with their old Zeo Zords to create the Mighty Zeo Zords. And when they must go up against over sized villians, the can form the Mighty Zeo Megazord

Rangers:

Occupation: Assistant Principal at Reefside High in California. And serves as a back up Science teacher.

Ranger Designation: Mighty Zeo White

Weapons: Zeo Saba Saber-couldn't come up with a better name.

Zords: Mighty Zeo Tiger Battlezord

Recent History: In 2002, Tommy assembled the Red Rangers of every previous team, and the current, Wild Force, to assist in stopping the remaining forces of the Machine Empire, in which was planning on excavating Serpentera. They were victorious. But in 2004, Tommy did not realize that his destiny as a ranger, would come back to him once again. He became the Black Dino Thunder Ranger, fighting alongside his four students, Connor, Kira, Ethan, and Trent. When the Dino Powers were destroyed, they went back to their normal lives-well, of course, their lives will never be the same. Tommy went back to his peaceful life, he was offered a job as Assistant Principal at Reefside High. And he settled down with his good friend he met in College, Hayley. They are engaged and scheduled to marry in a few months, possibly.

Rocky DeSantos

Occupation: Martial Arts Master at: DeSantos Black Belt Academy

Ranger Designation: Mighty Zeo Red

Weapons: Mighty Zeo Rod, Mighty Zeo Dragon Sabers-give suggestions if the name is two long, but keep in mind that there's two of them.

Zords: Mighty Zeo Tyrannosaurus Zord

Recent History: Well, after Rocky resigned from being a ranger-due to his back injury, he settled down for a few years to rest his bones and get back in shape. In 2000, he bought his own Karate dojo, which in 2004, it became so popular, he was granted his wish of it becoming an academy up in the Angle Grove Hills. The DeSantos Black Belt Academy. He currently is seeing an old high school crush named Erica. He wants to marry her, but she's not ready yet. They have of course been seeing each other for only 3 weeks, she helps him out at his academy.

Adam Park

Occupation: Karate teacher at: 12 Form Martial Arts. He also goes to school to study History.

Ranger Designation: Mighty Zeo Green

Weapons: Mighty Zeo Rod, Mighty Zeo Lion Staff.

Zords: Mighty Zeo Mastodon Zord

Recent History: After passing his Turbo powers onto another, Adam left for a peaceful life, striving to build his own Martial Arts school. But in 1998, he did not realize he would have to get back into action once again, and almost losing his life during the process. Using his old busted Power Morpher, he morphed another time to help the Black Space ranger, Carlos, battle his doubts. In 2001, Adam finally got his school up and going, the 12 Form Martial Arts school. In 2007, his time to get back into action once again, came. Joining forces with the current team of that time, Operation Overdrive, and past rangers, Tori, Kira, Bridge, and Xander, the full team-up of rangers defeated a threat known as Thrax. Son of Lord Zedd and Rita. His old Dino Coin was powered up by Sentinel Knight, meaning he still has his powers. Now in 2009, Adam is still running his school, with over 100 students, and is going to school to study is other love, History. He is currently seeing a woman named Sue, a teacher he met in college.

Billy Cranston

Ranger Designation: Mighty Zeo Blue

Weapons: Mighty Zeo Rod, Mighty Zeo Nunchucks.

Zords: Mighty Zeo Triceratops Zord

Recent History: When Billy's mission as a Power Ranger ended in 1996, he served as back up help in the Command Center, alongside with Alpha. But a few months later, Billy left for the planet Aquitar, to begin his relationship his wife of five years, Cestria. Cestria and Billy has a young girl named Ella. In 2007 Billy was offered a job at a Science department on Aquiatr, not realizing that in just a few months, he would be promoted to Chief Scientist. Billy plans on enrolling his daughter in a Science school, in hopes that one day she would replace him. But Billy's journey as a ranger, will come back to him soon.

Aisha Campbell

Ranger Designation: Mighty Zeo Yellow

Weapons: Mighty Zeo Rod, Mighty Zeo Section Staff-a nine sectioned staff.

Zords: Mighty Zeo Sabertooth Tiger Zord

Recent History: After Aisha obtained her Zeo crystal in Africa, instead of returning she sent a girl named Tanya to take her place as the yellow Zeo Ranger. Aisha realized that she had another mission, to help solve the mystery behind the deaths of so many animals in Africa. A few years later in 2002, Aisha joined her biggest mission to become a Animal Doctor located in a small South African Village. In 2008 she married a guy named Anan, he is her assistant helper in the Animal Hospital. Aisha is has no idea that her mission as a ranger, will begin once again.

Kimberley Hart

Ranger Designation: Mighty Zeo Pink

Weapons: Mighty Zeo Rod, Mighty Zeo Sphere

Zords: Mighty Zeo Pteradactyl Zord

Recent History: When Kimberley left the team to go to Florida to fulfill her dream in being a professional Gymnast, she passed on her powers to Katherine. In 1997, her and another past ranger, Jason, were captured by Divatox while deep seas diving in Angel Grove. They were captured and used as sacrifices to one called Maligor. But it was the power of the great wizard Lerigot to release the spell that turned them evil. After that rather unexpected event, Kim left back to Florida to pack up her things, because she was moving back to Angel Grove. And in 2003, she bought an old beat up building, and turned into her very own Gymnastics academy, Hart's Gymnastics Academy. And now, in 2009, her peaceful life as a wonderful teacher, and a wonderful mother, will be clouded by the destiny of becoming a ranger once again.

Pictures of Weapons/Gear:

Mighty Zeo Changer

Star Sword/Blaster/Dagger

Mighty Zeo Rods w/different kinds of blades

Inner Zeo Power

Mighty Zeo Jewels

Zeo Bladed Weapon

Mighty Zeo Cannon

Zeo Saba Saber

Mighty Zeo Dragon Sabers

Mighty Zeo Lion Staff

Mighty Zeo Nunchucks

Mighty Zeo Section Staff

Mighty Zeo Sphere

Last edited by RangerWisdom; August 15th, 2007 at 10:07 AM.
RangerWisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2007, 03:03 PM   #82
Underground Blue
Power Ranger

Hey guys, I decided to write more to my fanfic of Power Rangers Jungle Fury. Here are the logline for the new episodes:

Power Rangers Jungle Fury

"Here Come The Venoms, Part I"

Just when it seems that the Rangers have everything in control with Sinistro, he decides to call upon the Dark Venoms.

"Here Come The Venoms, Part II"
The Rangers must now uses new vehicles and a new weapon to take down the Dark Venoms. The leader of the Venoms, Bracor, is discovered to be the owner of the Immoral Claws.

"Here Come The Venoms, Part III"

Bracor decides to run from Sinistro and his army while the Rangers try to retrieve the Immoral Claws before they are used by the wrong beings.

Check it out now and tell me what you all think.
Underground Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #83
FlashmanX
Prism Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerWisdom@pacbell View Post
~snip~

none of that made any sense
especially the zords
FlashmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #84
RangerWisdom
DarkBlaze

I know what you mean, I edited it. The Zords are more understandable now. Pictures of the weapons has been added. Depending when I get through with the last chapter of my book, I will continue the story.

The first three chapters will be: "Rangers Back In Action pt.1-3" depending on if I can pull it off, it will be three, but it might have to go into four parts.

Last edited by RangerWisdom; August 14th, 2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old August 15th, 2007, 03:44 AM   #85
[]V[]etal []_ion
Blade no Yuusha!

eBay
It's a nice idea, but Tommy looks the same, hardly a new power and look.
[]V[]etal []_ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #86
RangerWisdom
DarkBlaze

I know, and when and if I get into the story part, I'm gonna come up with some idea to explain that.

I updated Kim's Recent History, but if anyone would like to tell me what I should mention or add in it, I would gladly except the advice.

Last edited by RangerWisdom; August 15th, 2007 at 10:08 AM.
Old August 15th, 2007, 01:41 PM   #87
Crimson Liner
Banned

Quote:
Born to Be Wild Part 1

Amazon Rainforest – February 13th 2008 – 4:13 PM

There was nothing stopping the small two passenger plane from crashing into the dense dark jungle below. Two people onboard, a man and a woman, showed no signs of fear as the plane quickly descended towards Earth.

The woman, tall and handsome with her thick black hair pulled back into a ponytail, held onto a slim black suitcase that was marked “DISCARD IMMEDIATELY”.

The male, around the same height as the woman with the same colored hair that dangled in his eyes, knew not what to do, but only what to think. If they were to be destroyed, the case and its contents must be destroyed too.

Their luck changed only when their plane crash landed in a blanket of trees no higher than five feet from the ground. Each taking a deep breath, the two survivors leaped from the plane to the hard ground below, the woman still gripping the case with all her might.

Finally, the woman spoke. “Casey, do you see any around here?” Her deep tone showed the man, Casey Harper, that she, Amelia Reynolds, was worried.

Looking left and right, in front of and behind him, up and down, Casey saw no one. Amelia was relieved. But as Amelia begins to walk forward, Casey sees the unthinkable. “Behind you!” he shouts, if only to warn his friend.
Power Rangers Beast Rage ... September 2007
Crimson Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 01:26 PM   #88
⚡Toast
Final Vent.

Thinking of making one for my Cosplay character.

RinJyuKen Sentai GekiAdventure!
Mele finds herself in trouble with the GekiRangers, so she seeks and harnesses a the great power of the Eagle. Once she obtained the power she summoned Pyro, the old master of the Eagle, who was thought gone. Now that he has returned, he has gained the power of GekiAdventure, by the essences of the Gekirangers. Will they stop his evil doings, let alone stop him?

I dunno i haven't wrote anything yet.

Thinking to changing name to something like GekiReikoku (Reikoku-Relentless) or something like that

Last edited by Toast; August 17th, 2007 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Grammar issues
Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #89
Spider-Man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wasp Beetle View Post
Power Rangers Beast Rage ... September 2007
Glad you liked the title! You know I'll be reading!
Spider-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #90
Crimson Liner
Banned

Oh yeahz.

Thanks Spidey for the title and support.
Old August 18th, 2007, 06:28 AM   #91
⚡Toast
Final Vent.

EDIT: Ignore

Last edited by Toast; August 19th, 2007 at 02:34 AM.
Old August 18th, 2007, 06:29 AM   #92
⚡Toast
Final Vent.

I've written the first scene to see what people think.

---------------

RinJyuKen Sentai GekiReikoku : Episode 1

Mele is seen walking up to where Rio revived the Kenma of the Sky. She slowly stops walking, and is starring at a stone slab.

“If the legend is true, the son of the Kenma, should be lying around here somewhere.” Mele said to herself, looking at a scroll.

Mele walks up to the stone slab, and thrusts a powerful kick.

“Eeyah!” Some of the surrounding stone breaks to reveal an eagle carved in the stone, and a small chest. Mele, looks around, making sure for now traps, then slowly reaches in and grabs the chest.

Once at the bottom of the mountain, she places the chest on the floor, and opens it. Inside, is a small, stone eagle.

“Once the eagle, flies again, he shall return, and bring his pain!” Mele murmurs as she throws the eagle into the sky.

The eagle starts to fall back down, and Mele looks curious. Then, the eagle, shines a bright green, and what lands is completely different. A man, wearing green and black clothing, lands and stands up. He turns around, to face Mele.

He walks over to her, and bows down.

“Thank you for freeing me, I am yours to serve!” He says, with his head still facing down.

“Pyro, right? The Son of Kenma of the Sky? You posses great power, but I can get you more power.” Mele says, as she helps him raise.

“What do you mean?”

“I know your story. The person that frees you, you say you will serve them, but end up destroying them for life-force. Well, I can get you 3 life-forces, instead of mine.”

“I’m listening.” Pyro says, as he raises his eyebrow.

“Gekiranger! Take some of their power, and you’ll be unstoppable!” Mele says smiling.

“Well then, where are they?” Pyro says, smiling back.

They both walk off into the forest.

-------------

What do you all think of it so far? Like said, it's just the first scene, and the rest is still in production.
Old August 18th, 2007, 06:43 AM   #93
Spider-Man
Banned

I like the idea you've got, but you need to give your scenes more detail, and don't just say "said" or "says" when a character speaks. You've got to get a little more in depth there too. For example.

“Pyro, right? The Son of Kenma of the Sky? You posses great power, but I can get you more power.” Mele says, as she helps him raise.

To:

“Pyro, right? The Son of Kenma of the Sky? You posses great power, but I can get you more power.” Mele said, with her words giving the sound of combined thought and evil as she helps him raise.

Or:

“Pyro, right? The Son of Kenma of the Sky? You posses great power, but I can get you more power.” Mele offered, her voice low and calm, as she helps him raise.
Old August 18th, 2007, 07:02 AM   #94
⚡Toast
Final Vent.

I see where you going with that. Thanks
Old August 18th, 2007, 07:02 AM   #95
Crimson Liner
Banned

Thought I'd post a bit more of Episode One:

Quote:
Casey sighs, as if reluctant to answer Hannah’s inquiry. He sits next to her, on top of the soft moss. “Well, I was born in Rochester, and I had a brother named Matt. He was about three years older than me, so when I was 17 and he was 20, he went off to join the Navy. We ended up moving here because my mom got a job at a law firm in town, and my father had left to Canada on business. But we haven’t heard from my dad since the move, and my brother’s been reported as MIA. They think he was killed by opposing forces.”

“Wow Casey,” says Amelia in a soft, sympathetic tone, “That must be really hard for you… I’m sorry.”

Casey laughs. “No, don’t be. I never knew my brother that well, and my dad didn’t get along with me. Perhaps it all happened for a reason.” Suddenly, the Beast Grips on his hands begin to glow a bright orange. “What do you suppose that means?” he asks Amelia.

Amelia’s curiosity is peaked as she looks at the grips carefully. “I think it may mean they’re tracing the signal from the grips back at the base, you know, so they can find us. We have been gone longer than we were instructed to be.”

“Good,” replies Casey, “Now to just sit back, relax, and wait.”
And unveiling the logo that Spidey so generously let me use:

And release date? September 3rd 2007 right after Greek @ 10pm.
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #96
Crimson Liner
Banned

Beast Rage Episode List:

1) Born to Be Wild Part 1 (Geki 1)
2) Born to Be Wild Part 2 (Geki 2)
3) The Five Deadly Warriors (Geki 4)
4) Blooming Flower of Hope (Geki 5)
5) The Art of Rejection (Geki 6)
6) A Daughter in Trouble (Geki 7)
7) Great Power Beyond Thought Part 1 (Geki 8)
8) Great Power Beyond Thought Part 2 (Geki 9)
9) A Way of Life (Geki 3)
10) Trip Through the Woods (Geki 10)
11) Call of the Wild (Geki 11)
12) The Eye of Darkness (Geki 12)
13) The Spirit Would Dance (Geki 13 and 14)
14) Times of My Life (Geki 15)
15) A Sensei in Danger (Geki 16)
16) Bite Out Of Life Part 1 (Geki 17)
17) Bite Out Of Life Part 2 (Geki 18)
18) Showdown with Dark Claw (Geki 19)
19) Our Triangle Has Failed (Geki 20)
20) The Super Beast Trial (Geki 21 and Tail End of Geki 22)
21) The Land Fist Demon (Geki 23)
22) Man With a Memory (Geki 24)
23) Measure of a Man (Geki 25)
Old August 19th, 2007, 02:07 AM   #97
Saka Yuura
Banned

Power Rangers: A Wish to Save the World

Preview:

In Ancient Egypt lived people who believed that there were magical beings known as Genies. Though no one ever actually found one they were still believed to exist. Elders tell of stories such as Aladdin and the Genie he found and told the younger people in the clans that when Aladdin found the Genie he was granted three wishes and could use them for anything he wanted.

Thousands of years later in a desert outside of Cairo, Egypt was a tomb of sorts made by a Pharaoh. Inside was a lamp with a genie that had been locked away as punishment after he had granted a wish that had a terrible outcome.

Locked in the tomb with The Genie was a casket containing a mummy of the person he granted the wish to. The person’s name was Supkum, but after he was given the power the genie granted him he changed his name to Sorcerer Supenkami. He tried many times to destroy what we know as Ancient Egypt but was unsuccessful and locked up in the tomb with the Genie for eternity…

However, no one suspected that one day they both would be released and the lives of six young people would be changed forever. One day a teacher told her class that they were going to be going to Egypt on a real archeological dig, the class went crazy. When they got there they find the tomb belonging to the Genie and Supenkami. They take the genies lamp and bring it back to the states to look at further. Unknown to them Supenkami has followed the group from Egypt and attacks the city.

The group panics like the rest of the city and have no idea what to do. One finally comes up with the idea to rub the lamp. After rubbing the lamp the genie appears and grants them three wishes. Jonathan, being the semi-leader of the group, steps up and grants a wish that will help save the city, and the world.

Cast:
Michael Richards
Gold Zeo Ranger

Jonathan Howe
White Tiger (MMPR) Ranger

Michelle Falk
Pink Time Force Ranger

Ryan Overheart
Red Overdrive Ranger

Keith Frostwell
Red Turbo Ranger

Jessica "Jessi" Frostwell
Pink Galaxy Ranger
Saka Yuura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2007, 03:17 AM   #98
Spider-Man
Banned

I have to say, I'm surprised that no one's done a fanfic with the actors (not the characters) becoming their character's ranger (Fore example, Emma Lahana becoming the Yellow Dino Ranger) after filming the show.
Old August 19th, 2007, 03:42 AM   #99
Saka Yuura
Banned

i had an idea about that...like my rangers crash Morphicon and give morphers that work to their respective cast members.
Saka Yuura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2007, 04:00 AM   #100
santaskid
Power Ranger

You know having cast members become their rangers would be rather interesting, an actual threat appears, and a force of good grants fuctioning morphers to selected ranger actors. That would make for an interesting story, though I could see it working with maybe selected cast members getting new ranger forms so they could have a Megazord and all if going past two chapters that is. It would be perfectly fine for one or two chapters though.
santaskid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
george would be proud