RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:35 AM   #201
kc16
The Beast

Jimmy Butler put up another huge scoring night with 52 points in the Bulls victory over the Hornets. James harden tallied another triple double in the Rockets win over the Wizards and Giannis, Jabari and the Bucks were very impressive last night beating the Thunder by 4. Hopefully the Bucks can keep up there consistency and win games on a consistent basis. Giannis and Jabari are a joy to watch and seem to be the next big duo in the league. Add Khris Middleton once he comes back from injury and a new big 3 is in the works. The Warriors become the first team to win 30 of there first 35 games in three straight seasons after last night's win over Denver. Draymond Green notched his second triple double of the season.

Lastly my Knicks have lost 5 straight, yesterday losing to the Magic. After a solid early December, we have fallen off big time in late December and it's leaked into this year.
kc16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2017, 01:23 AM   #202
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Isaiah Thomas must've heard my complaint about him after his 52 point no assist game. Those kind of games define a ball hogger so he decided to go out there and pass the ball to get 15 assists against the Jazz. Last player to do that after scoring 50 points was Russell Westbrook back in late October. I see you Isaiah Thomas.

The Kings have won 4 out of their last 6 road games this time getting a win over the Nuggets. The game featured no defense as both teams shot the ball well. Cousins had 31 points while Collison is trying to step up with no Rudy Gay. There were a lot of other games that featured no defense as seen with the Pistons/Pacers. So many players went off in this game. I don't understand how the Mavericks are scoring a lot of points lately. They got a win over the Wizards. Maybe it's because they are getting healthy? I know one team that needs to get healthy and they are the Miami Heat.
chronoxiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2017, 02:25 AM   #203
Ankh Primo
R.I.P: Resides In Playboy

Lakers win, and win convincingly. Julius Randle with a great game!
Ankh Primo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:30 AM   #204
kc16
The Beast

Primo Ron White wrote: View Post

Lakers win, and win convincingly. Julius Randle with a great game!
Most definitely. Seems like Luke Walton is trying to make him into a Draymond Green type of player which I don't mind. They have some similarities in there game.
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:44 PM   #205
saintnova
Power Ranger

idk wtf my knicks are doing
saintnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2017, 11:12 PM   #206
kc16
The Beast

saintnova wrote: View Post

idk wtf my knicks are doing
Lol I'm saying, at least we were close tonight. Big ups to Giannis with the game winning fade away, luckily I like him but a loss still hurts.
Old January 5th, 2017, 02:59 AM   #207
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

The Kings began their 7 game road stand in a disastrous way. They basically never woke up to face the Heat. They fell behind by 19 points and then made a 19-0 run between the 3rd and 4th quarters to tie the game. From there, the Heat controlled the game and got a miraculous and one from Tyler Johnson. Boogie had his worst game of the season. Can't afford to lose one of the worst and injury ravaged teams in the Heat.

You got high scoring games along with a ton of players getting sick around the league. The Cavs brought out their "C" squad lead by Lebron and it looked they were going to get an easy win. But the "C" squad sucked and the Bulls controlled the game in the 4th and won. That Giannis game winning shot was cool. Great game. I think the most shocking game of the night goes to the Clippers beating the Grizzlies. The Clippers have been playing with a "B" squad so this game should've gone to the Grizzlies. I'm shocked. But then again, I looked at the box score and saw that Daddy's boy got to play 44 minutes. Just wow.
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:39 AM   #208
Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

the Thunder have hit a 3 game losing streak after getting beat in a close one to the Rockets. they have good talent on the team, if only they could learn to work good together consistently.
Cancer0081 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:22 AM   #209
kc16
The Beast

Warriors blew a 24 point lead to the Grizz late last night, who would have taught. The Grizz are now 2-0 against the Warriors this season.

Great to see the Knicks grab a revenge win against the Bucks last night. Despite being down the majority of the game we managed to hang in and take a commanding lead after Melo hit a clutch 3 late in the fourth. Lance Thomas clinched it with a great steal against Giannis as well. Lastly the Lakers blew out the Heat in commanding fashion. Jordan Clarkson and Goran Dragic were ejected in the second half because of an altercation.
Old January 7th, 2017, 12:51 PM   #210
Ankh Primo

kc16 wrote: View Post

Lastly the Lakers blew out the Heat in commanding fashion. Jordan Clarkson and Goran Dragic were ejected in the second half because of an altercation.
I was sure that would ruin the Lakers' momentum, but I was pleasantly surprised.
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:46 AM   #211
Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

the Thunder snapped their 3 game losing streak with a win against the Nuggets last night. Westbrook got his 17th triple-double of the season and Cameron Payne returned from a foot injury after recently being assigned to the Blue. Roberson, Oladipo, Adams and Kanter all scored in the double digits.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:58 AM   #212
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

The Kings were leading the Warriors into the 2nd half on Sunday night. But knowing it's the Kings, I wouldn't get excited for it. So the Warriors turned on their engines in the 3rd and got the lead and never looked back. Boogie struggled all game as he was in foul trouble and couldn't do much in the 2nd half. Rudy Gay at least had a respectable game for being back from injury.

Other notables include Chris Paul's amazing 19 pt 18 assist game against the hapless Heat. James Harden continues to drop triple doubles, Sixers beat the Nets to show that they are not the worst team in the league anymore. Cavs couldn't blowout the Suns and it's probably because their bench sucks. And wow at the double OT game between the Pistons/Blazers.
Old January 10th, 2017, 07:58 AM   #213
Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

the Thunder beat the Bulls last night. maybe the Bulls would of done better if Butler had just sat out the whole game instead of just the 4th quarter. Adams and Kanter put in good work during the game with Adams scoring a team high 22 points. there isn't many games where Westbrook gets outscored.
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:32 AM   #214
Ankh Primo

Yeah, I really didn't expect the Lakers to beat the Blazers, but at least they put up a good fight early on.
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:55 AM   #215
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

The Kings were down 18 points at the half to the Pistons at home. And I have no clue how they chipped away at the lead and eventually got the win. I was at work the whole time so I don't know. But this was a good win as I thought the team was going to meltdown again. The Kings have gotten production from bench players like Tolliver and Temple.

So many other games on Tuesday night. You guys go ahead and talk about them. I'm pissed off at Doug McDermott for killing me in fantasy. As well as the inconsistent Lakers. Shocked the Bucks beat the Spurs though although Lamarcus Aldridge sat out. But Giannis left the game after playing 9 minutes due to being ill so maybe it was even. The Bulls are sorta free-falling until they fix their roster because they don't have shooters on that team. They shot 39% while the Wizards shot 50%.
Old January 11th, 2017, 03:08 PM   #216
Ankh Primo

chronoxiong wrote: View Post

As well as the inconsistent Lakers.
Dude, that's like being pissed off at grass for growing.
Old January 12th, 2017, 03:11 AM   #217
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Primo Ron White wrote: View Post

Dude, that's like being pissed off at grass for growing.
Oh yeah thats right. The minutes for all the Guards on that team is still annoying to figure out.

The Cavs have a problem. A bench problem. Their bench doesn't scare anyone and they have no one capable of scoring or making plays. When Allen Crabbe almost outscored your whole bench alone, that is bad. The Cavs need a logical backup PG and Center to repeat as Champs. Channing Frye is a stretch PF not Center. That was an embarrassing lost on ESPN to the Blazers.

There were two shocking wins of the night as the first one goes to the Sixers beating the Knicks on a buzzer beater by TJ McConnell. He's been killing it in fantasy since Sergio Rodriguez got hurt. The 2nd shocker were the TWolves destroying the Rockets. Maybe the Rockets were gassed due to it being a back to back game. Or maybe they miss Eric Gordon. Who knows.
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:12 AM   #218
kc16
The Beast

Just a horrible week in sports for New York fans. Yesterday's loss to the Sixers at the buzzer was very difficult to swallow, especially since we were leading the majority of the game.
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:04 AM   #219
Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

the Thunder avenged their worse loss this season last night by beating the Grizzlies. Westbrook got his 18th triple-double which is how many he scored all last season and was considered a season best tying a record of triple-doubles set by Magic Johnson during the 81-82 season.
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:30 AM   #220
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

It was blowout Thursday as four of the six games ended in blowouts. The Nuggets got the blowout day rolling with a massacre on the Pacers. Nikola Jokic has been balling lately as the new centerpiece of the Nuggets. Then the Spurs put on a stomping on the Lakers when the game wasn't too bad in the first half. The Bulls/Knicks was close for most of the way until the 3rd when of course, the Bulls couldn't shoot to save their lives. You take a glance at their roster and you will see its filled with crappy shooters.

Tags
ben simmons, brandon ingram, joel embiid