RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > FanFiction
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old January 9th, 2017, 01:08 AM   #1
Kajikiret
VIP Rider

Sukuu Sentai Seishinger

When the planet itself forsakes mankind five brave heroes brimming at the seams with rescue spirit will rise up and save humanity. Using special Energizer Crystals and Sukuu-Changers five young men and women from distinct backgrounds will come together and defeat Earth’s most ancient guardians and the demons that have corrupted them, the Jokeral. Will you join them, and unleash your Rescue Spirit?!

I'm going to be posting this sentai on fanfiction . net. Please feel free to give me criticism in the form of either comments here or as reviews on there.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1231493...tai-Seishinger

Enjoy!

Last edited by Kajikiret; January 9th, 2017 at 01:38 AM.
Kajikiret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:25 AM   #2
Tybo1086
Power Ranger

It's a pretty interesting start to the season, though I do think that the main cast could have used some characterization just for this episode since the only characters we see forming their personalities are the commander and Hiyori, Blue to a small extent. Other than that, the pacing was good, the action fun to read, and I'm intrigued enough to want more. Might I recommend posting the chapters on this forum in addition to FF.net? Makes it easier to just read it on the forum.

Also, I would like it if you could come over to my story and you can give your thoughts on it if it's ok with you. Welcome to the FF side of Rangerboard, if its your first time.
Tybo1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:31 AM   #3
Kajikiret
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybo1086 View Post
It's a pretty interesting start to the season, though I do think that the main cast could have used some characterization just for this episode since the only characters we see forming their personalities are the commander and Hiyori, Blue to a small extent. Other than that, the pacing was good, the action fun to read, and I'm intrigued enough to want more. Might I recommend posting the chapters on this forum in addition to FF.net? Makes it easier to just read it on the forum.

Also, I would like it if you could come over to my story and you can give your thoughts on it if it's ok with you. Welcome to the FF side of Rangerboard, if its your first time.
Thank you very much. I have seen your fanfiction but I have yet to dive in. And yeah Hiyori and Kabutole are actually my more important characters for these first few episodes. Honestly I think I could've expounded on stuff more with Kabutole. I mean you may have noticed when I casually slipped in there that all Jokeral are human.

But yeah Ill make sure to check your out. Thanks for readin!
Old January 26th, 2017, 11:15 PM   #4
Kajikiret
VIP Rider

Sorry it took so long for an update. I was waiting for this awesome piece to be made and boy was it worth it. DMJH is a great artist imo and I'm glad to have bought this piece. This is Seishin Red. The next episode will be up in a few hours.
Old January 27th, 2017, 06:40 PM   #5
MerCurryMeme
Meaning of Those EYES

Your picture doesn't work. ^^;

I'm sure it's awesome though!
MerCurryMeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2017, 09:58 PM   #6
Kajikiret
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerCurryMeme View Post
Your picture doesn't work. ^^;

I'm sure it's awesome though!
Are you able tro click the image? I've never figured out how to show pics on this site. I just post the pic online and then put the url into the insert Image thing on the message creator thing.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:03 PM   #7
GokaiKnight
奇跡を信じる者

If I may ask: why sukuu? Sentai titles don't typically have a verb as the descriptor. Usually a noun. If you want to follow a typical naming convention, and matching your theme of spirits, why not go for 救済 (kyuusai, which means to give aide but it also means to give spirits salvation).
GokaiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2017, 04:53 AM   #8
Kajikiret
VIP Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GokaiKnight View Post
If I may ask: why sukuu? Sentai titles don't typically have a verb as the descriptor. Usually a noun. If you want to follow a typical naming convention, and matching your theme of spirits, why not go for 救済 (kyuusai, which means to give aide but it also means to give spirits salvation).
Hmmm. Ya see I was looking for something that would be most like rescuing and would sound right because that is the main theme I'm trying to push. Spirits are also a theme in the idea of Rescue Spirit being like Abarangers Dino Guts or Kyoryugers Bravery.